Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 381006 times)

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 86
  • AndyRoysNeck
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4890 on: January 28, 2018, 10:15:45 PM »
a coworker gave me her number unsolicited and said we should chill and smoke but she's married. she gave me a ride home after work and we sat in her car and we smoked blunts while talking for a couple hours. it was 3am when she said she needed to go. the whole thing trips me out, i could swear this chick is into me but i'm not assuming anything and i can't mess with someone who is married.

it was still cool to have a chick give me her number but also odd because she's hitched with a kid in tow

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #4891 on: January 28, 2018, 11:11:19 PM »
a coworker gave me her number unsolicited and said we should chill and smoke but she's married. she gave me a ride home after work and we sat in her car and we smoked blunts while talking for a couple hours. it was 3am when she said she needed to go. the whole thing trips me out, i could swear this chick is into me but i'm not assuming anything and i can't mess with someone who is married.

it was still cool to have a chick give me her number but also odd because she's hitched with a kid in tow

How does one have patience to sit in a car for hours?

Jollyoli

• Rep: 47
« Reply #4892 on: January 29, 2018, 01:48:22 AM »

George Spiggott: In the words of Marcel Proust - and this applies to any woman in the world: If you can stay up and listen with a fair degree of attention to whatever garbage, no matter how stupid it is, that they're coming out with, 'til ten minutes past four in the morning... you're in.
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Buckaroo Banzai.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
« Reply #4893 on: January 29, 2018, 05:28:48 AM »

They smoked a few blunts. If it's a heavy indica I could sit in my truck all fuckin day. In fact I'd rather since it's damn near impossible for me to move

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 86
  • AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #4894 on: January 29, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »

They smoked a few blunts. If it's a heavy indica I could sit in my truck all fuckin day. In fact I'd rather since it's damn near impossible for me to move

the weed and the conversation was cool since i don't chill with anyone on the regular. it just feels sketch, the next day she followed me on ig, i don't know how she found my account.

also not stoked i ordered work shoes and i've taken a hit in my hours, only working two days this week, then i see emerica had a buy one get one free sale and i could have gotten two pairs of romero's instead of work shoes that i will not be working in. on the other hand, i have a lot of time to skate this week

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #4895 on: January 31, 2018, 08:52:54 AM »
Iím sick again, but itís my fault for weakening my immune system. I relapsed on alcohol and pastries.

One of my roommates works at Starbucks, and he brings loads of food back...skated around and handed out danishes/croissants/sandwiches/etc. to panhandlers yesterday.

I ordered some nice tea and honey to go along with a single-serve tea set. Also, I got a Nintendo Switch and that Zelda game...too sick to play it without coughing on the screen.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 132
« Reply #4896 on: January 31, 2018, 02:43:41 PM »
Not stoked I hit some wax and was freaking out why my knee was hurting. Stoked when I rememberd I fell climbing up a slide this morning.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #4897 on: January 31, 2018, 02:52:09 PM »
Not stoked I hit some wax and was freaking out why my knee was hurting. Stoked when I rememberd I fell climbing up a slide this morning.
I do cold water extractions on codiene pills 1000mg every day. My process is sound the water is crystal clear but lately Iíve been having kidney pain. Should I stop and go through withdrawals to give my body time off is this serious? You ever get kidney pains from opiates?

bawtawd5

« Reply #4898 on: January 31, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »
I do cold water extractions on codiene pills 1000mg every day. My process is sound the water is crystal clear but lately Iíve been having kidney pain. Should I stop and go through withdrawals to give my body time off is this serious? You ever get kidney pains from opiates?
Good question, I'm a doctor, sounds like kidney failure and your going to die.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #4899 on: January 31, 2018, 03:17:57 PM »
I do cold water extractions on codiene pills 1000mg every day. My process is sound the water is crystal clear but lately I’ve been having kidney pain. Should I stop and go through withdrawals to give my body time off is this serious? You ever get kidney pains from opiates?
Good question, I'm a doctor, sounds like kidney failure and your going to die.
I dunno don’t you do crazy shit I’m not pissin blood or anything. Sorry for askin

bawtawd5

« Reply #4900 on: January 31, 2018, 03:45:31 PM »
I don't know nothin about kidney pains, I don't even know where my own kidney is.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #4901 on: January 31, 2018, 03:47:09 PM »
I don't know nothin about kidney pains, I don't even know where my own kidney is.
Under your ribs

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4902 on: January 31, 2018, 04:38:50 PM »
Under your ribs

You'de feel it in your mid back.

Go pee in a cup and get tested at the Dr. Might be an infection

Trashcon

• Rep: 5
« Reply #4903 on: January 31, 2018, 04:59:54 PM »
This whole ETN deal. Kind of stoked on some of the skaters that have been on there, but not sure how I feel about the whole thing. Seen clips pop up on social media here and there. Thought it was a tv show or youtube kind of thing  but saw one has to pay to access videos. Saw Brockman, Burman, Slash, MJ, Franky Villani, Forrest Edwards, and Billy Marks have been on.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4904 on: January 31, 2018, 10:46:36 PM »

Just stop being silly.

bawtawd5

« Reply #4905 on: January 31, 2018, 11:41:05 PM »
Apap isn't insoluble in water, it just doesn't dissolve as good as codeine. You can still have a lot of apap in it.

Stop. Do less. Or continue.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #4906 on: February 01, 2018, 12:01:28 AM »
Apap isn't insoluble in water, it just doesn't dissolve as good as codeine. You can still have a lot of apap in it.

Stop. Do less. Or continue.
I have a different method with aspirin based pills not APAP. Run it through a 30ml oral syringe with a 3 inch filter at the bottom and you end up with a shot. The solubility of aspirin in room temperature water at 3mg/ml means that in the roughly 100ml of water i use could ever only have a maximum of 300mg of aspirin which is far below a single dose. Also I don't use room temp I use almost freezing which makes it even less its never even near 300mg its probably 30mg of aspirin in the final solution. It could not be the aspirin.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4907 on: February 01, 2018, 05:26:41 AM »
Your better of shooting benzos

Bawtawd dropped the science on us pals and apparently you cannot die from benzo use.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #4908 on: February 01, 2018, 07:22:02 AM »
Finished recording a demo for a new little band project, but before we've even mixed it, I'm not really into the songs anymore.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 862
« Reply #4909 on: February 01, 2018, 07:49:46 AM »
Finished recording a demo for a new little band project, but before we've even mixed it, I'm not really into the songs anymore.

Yeah isn't that the point of making things? To hate them and yourself before you're done?

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #4910 on: February 01, 2018, 08:00:13 AM »

Yeah isn't that the point of making things? To hate them and yourself before you're done?

It certainly seems that way sometimes.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4911 on: February 01, 2018, 11:12:47 AM »
I feel like I'm heading towards a keepin it real goes wrong moment at my current workplace and I should start looking for somewhere else. My wife kind of wants to move to Atlanta.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -483
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #4912 on: February 01, 2018, 11:37:22 AM »
I feel like I'm heading towards a keepin it real goes wrong moment at my current workplace and I should start looking for somewhere else. My wife kind of wants to move to Atlanta.
Where do you live now? You're white, right? There's nothing for white people there except racism.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • THEY OWE
« Reply #4913 on: February 01, 2018, 11:43:23 AM »
and black blocks

or as racists call it:

white triangle ground place

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4914 on: February 01, 2018, 11:48:54 AM »
Where do you live now? You're white, right? There's nothing for white people there except racism.

I live in a little town called None Of Your Goddamn Business. I was in Atlanta for a chunk of my 20s and I know how horrible it is, but in my years I've learned that everywhere is horrible and so are the things and people in those places so I should get used to it.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #4915 on: February 02, 2018, 03:23:39 PM »
Going to see a midnight showing of Ichi the Killer at a theater tonight, but it's only a little past six and I'm already super tired.

Nancy Drew

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -383
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4916 on: February 04, 2018, 04:52:31 PM »
+ got to go for a roll yesterday
- it was lightly snowing
- watched my boy eat shit and it sucked
+ went to martial arts training afterwards
- dojo was 0 degrees (Celsius)
-/+ in the process of finding a new place to live/ moving

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4917 on: February 05, 2018, 06:29:38 AM »
More responsibilities and accounting stuff to learn at work. Have very little time as is.

Dead lift 370 lbs for four reps. Start to doubt how much I can max this week, hoping for 405.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4918 on: February 05, 2018, 07:27:53 AM »
More responsibilities and accounting stuff to learn at work. Have very little time as is.

Dead lift 370 lbs for four reps. Start to doubt how much I can max this week, hoping for 405.

You'll get it man!

Fuck I had one of those days in the gym on Friday, where everything just felt light. Wish I had a spotter and or some better equipment to push a lil harder.

370 deadlift is great! I pulled 360 at 170lbs for one rep lol. That's alot of weight man!

Keep pushing!

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4919 on: February 05, 2018, 10:57:16 AM »

You'll get it man!

Fuck I had one of those days in the gym on Friday, where everything just felt light. Wish I had a spotter and or some better equipment to push a lil harder.

370 deadlift is great! I pulled 360 at 170lbs for one rep lol. That's alot of weight man!

Keep pushing!

Thanks, your kind words make me happier!

Yeah, once in a blue moon those days happen! You show up and everything just feels right, you are one with the bar. Keep killing it!