Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709444 times)

Trashcon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4830 on: January 31, 2018, 04:59:54 PM »
This whole ETN deal. Kind of stoked on some of the skaters that have been on there, but not sure how I feel about the whole thing. Seen clips pop up on social media here and there. Thought it was a tv show or youtube kind of thing  but saw one has to pay to access videos. Saw Brockman, Burman, Slash, MJ, Franky Villani, Forrest Edwards, and Billy Marks have been on.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4831 on: January 31, 2018, 10:46:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Not stoked I hit some wax and was freaking out why my knee was hurting. Stoked when I rememberd I fell climbing up a slide this morning.
[close]
I do cold water extractions on codiene pills 1000mg every day. My process is sound the water is crystal clear but lately I’ve been having kidney pain. Should I stop and go through withdrawals to give my body time off is this serious? You ever get kidney pains from opiates?

Just stop being silly.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #4832 on: January 31, 2018, 11:41:05 PM »
Apap isn't insoluble in water, it just doesn't dissolve as good as codeine. You can still have a lot of apap in it.

Stop. Do less. Or continue.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #4833 on: February 01, 2018, 12:01:28 AM »
Apap isn't insoluble in water, it just doesn't dissolve as good as codeine. You can still have a lot of apap in it.

Stop. Do less. Or continue.
I have a different method with aspirin based pills not APAP. Run it through a 30ml oral syringe with a 3 inch filter at the bottom and you end up with a shot. The solubility of aspirin in room temperature water at 3mg/ml means that in the roughly 100ml of water i use could ever only have a maximum of 300mg of aspirin which is far below a single dose. Also I don't use room temp I use almost freezing which makes it even less its never even near 300mg its probably 30mg of aspirin in the final solution. It could not be the aspirin.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #4834 on: February 01, 2018, 05:26:41 AM »
Your better of shooting benzos

Bawtawd dropped the science on us pals and apparently you cannot die from benzo use.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4835 on: February 01, 2018, 07:22:02 AM »
Finished recording a demo for a new little band project, but before we've even mixed it, I'm not really into the songs anymore.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4836 on: February 01, 2018, 07:49:46 AM »
Finished recording a demo for a new little band project, but before we've even mixed it, I'm not really into the songs anymore.

Yeah isn't that the point of making things? To hate them and yourself before you're done?

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4837 on: February 01, 2018, 08:00:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah isn't that the point of making things? To hate them and yourself before you're done?

It certainly seems that way sometimes.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4838 on: February 01, 2018, 11:12:47 AM »
I feel like I'm heading towards a keepin it real goes wrong moment at my current workplace and I should start looking for somewhere else. My wife kind of wants to move to Atlanta.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #4839 on: February 01, 2018, 11:37:22 AM »
I feel like I'm heading towards a keepin it real goes wrong moment at my current workplace and I should start looking for somewhere else. My wife kind of wants to move to Atlanta.
Where do you live now? You're white, right? There's nothing for white people there except racism.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

ungzilla

« Reply #4840 on: February 01, 2018, 11:43:23 AM »
and black blocks

or as racists call it:

white triangle ground place

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4841 on: February 01, 2018, 11:48:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Where do you live now? You're white, right? There's nothing for white people there except racism.

I live in a little town called None Of Your Goddamn Business. I was in Atlanta for a chunk of my 20s and I know how horrible it is, but in my years I've learned that everywhere is horrible and so are the things and people in those places so I should get used to it.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #4842 on: February 02, 2018, 03:23:39 PM »
Going to see a midnight showing of Ichi the Killer at a theater tonight, but it's only a little past six and I'm already super tired.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWnd581Ihgo

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4843 on: February 04, 2018, 04:52:31 PM »
+ got to go for a roll yesterday
- it was lightly snowing
- watched my boy eat shit and it sucked
+ went to martial arts training afterwards
- dojo was 0 degrees (Celsius)
-/+ in the process of finding a new place to live/ moving

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4844 on: February 05, 2018, 06:29:38 AM »
More responsibilities and accounting stuff to learn at work. Have very little time as is.

Dead lift 370 lbs for four reps. Start to doubt how much I can max this week, hoping for 405.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4845 on: February 05, 2018, 07:27:53 AM »
More responsibilities and accounting stuff to learn at work. Have very little time as is.

Dead lift 370 lbs for four reps. Start to doubt how much I can max this week, hoping for 405.

You'll get it man!

Fuck I had one of those days in the gym on Friday, where everything just felt light. Wish I had a spotter and or some better equipment to push a lil harder.

370 deadlift is great! I pulled 360 at 170lbs for one rep lol. That's alot of weight man!

Keep pushing!
Gentleman ninja warlock

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4846 on: February 05, 2018, 10:57:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You'll get it man!

Fuck I had one of those days in the gym on Friday, where everything just felt light. Wish I had a spotter and or some better equipment to push a lil harder.

370 deadlift is great! I pulled 360 at 170lbs for one rep lol. That's alot of weight man!

Keep pushing!

Thanks, your kind words make me happier!

Yeah, once in a blue moon those days happen! You show up and everything just feels right, you are one with the bar. Keep killing it!

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #4847 on: February 06, 2018, 06:24:19 AM »
Today marks one year since I snapped my ankle. That was the worst lmao.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

bawtawd5

« Reply #4848 on: February 07, 2018, 05:29:00 PM »
Ran out of huney mustie for my tendies but ranch was good too.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #4849 on: February 07, 2018, 08:18:11 PM »
Saw John Lucero at my work this morning, was stoked cuz Black Label was my favorite company growin up and have always had respect for him.

Nobody at my work skates and susequently doesn't give a shit who or what a John Lucrero is.

No matter how hard I explain how rad he is they'll never know or understand.

SWPhillyFloater

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #4850 on: February 08, 2018, 01:44:38 PM »
Went to the Eagles parade today, and it took forever to find a spot to watch the parade with my friends since almost every road was blocked off.  Also, I can't tell you how many beer cans and bottles were being thrown around.  It was worth it though and found an awesome spot to watch it.  It's a day I'll never forget.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4851 on: February 08, 2018, 05:22:33 PM »
just had such a weird encounter picking up food at a restaraunt called houstons, which is a nice place in town with great food..im at the bar waiting and it’s knoen for its plus 40 crowd and this cougar is trying to converse with me and i have a headache so was being standoffish .. out of nowhere, she goes ‘are you a barack obama fan?’ im like, ‘huh’ ..she goes ‘cuz you’re wearing a white sox shirt’ .. i go ‘it’s just a shirt’ and she responds ‘do you even know who barack obama is?’ .. which just pissed me off so i turn and start watching the basketball game on tv .. and then behind me walks matt kemp of the la dodgers picking up his food and the cougar goes full prowl .. thank you matt kemp for taking over .. but what was weird was that he said he was picking up for edwin jackson or erika he said, who died couple days ago .. just a weird 10 minutes waiting for my food
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4852 on: February 08, 2018, 05:32:02 PM »
who is barack obama?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4853 on: February 10, 2018, 06:21:40 PM »
Had another really good workout and my leg is improving everyday.

Not stoked the gym I train in doesn't have a working heater and it's was -30 outside, -6 INSIDE THE GYM

fuckin Rocky balboa type shit haha
Gentleman ninja warlock

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4854 on: February 10, 2018, 09:31:25 PM »
who is barack obama?
he played fez on that 70s show and i think he's on csi miami now
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

bawtawd5

« Reply #4855 on: February 14, 2018, 05:54:31 AM »
Went out when the sun came up under a bridge, got high and painted on a wall with a brush. It was super zen but when I finished and looked at it looked like fuckin shit and made me feel bad.

SOTY

« Reply #4856 on: February 14, 2018, 05:58:20 AM »
Went out when the sun came up under a bridge, got high and painted on a wall with a brush. It was super zen but when I finished and looked at it looked like fuckin shit and made me feel bad.
The process is more important than the result! Chin up cheer up.

Pigeon

« Reply #4857 on: February 14, 2018, 11:07:38 PM »
I met a woman who has a shitload of similar interests as me but prefers paler guys with long, blonde hair & blue eyes.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4858 on: February 15, 2018, 12:46:41 PM »
I met a woman who has a shitload of similar interests as me but prefers paler guys with long, blonde hair & blue eyes.

It happens, might as well accept the friendship and talk about music and stuff. After that things can go either way but at least you can dork about things with someone else.

It's the Carnaval, but I'm too much of an introvert to enjoy it. I'm the worst Brazilian.

It's raining. I got a nice skate session recently, but the weather has been shit since january.

I'm a fucked up dude but I keep my fists up.

Been waiting to see if you would post about Carnaval. I'm an internet stranger but I like to try and get out of my comfort zone. It helps if you have a friend with you, they can be like a base and kinda stop you from going back. Have fun!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

shark tits

« Reply #4859 on: February 15, 2018, 05:12:40 PM »
my friend came over to buy some honey and parked in one of my tenants' spots.
tenant threw a shitfit, tried instigating a fight but when he got pushed he just made noise and called the cops.
he also reversed and floored his car and almost caused a wreck.
dude sucks out loud, i've been wanting to replace him.
he's on probation here now and he's been stripped of his parking spot.
take that shit back to milbury street!