Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379851 times)

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4920 on: February 06, 2018, 06:24:19 AM »
Today marks one year since I snapped my ankle. That was the worst lmao.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 132
« Reply #4921 on: February 07, 2018, 05:29:00 PM »
Ran out of huney mustie for my tendies but ranch was good too.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4922 on: February 07, 2018, 08:18:11 PM »
Saw John Lucero at my work this morning, was stoked cuz Black Label was my favorite company growin up and have always had respect for him.

Nobody at my work skates and susequently doesn't give a shit who or what a John Lucrero is.

No matter how hard I explain how rad he is they'll never know or understand.

Tim

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4923 on: February 08, 2018, 01:44:38 PM »
Went to the Eagles parade today, and it took forever to find a spot to watch the parade with my friends since almost every road was blocked off.  Also, I can't tell you how many beer cans and bottles were being thrown around.  It was worth it though and found an awesome spot to watch it.  It's a day I'll never forget.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 388
« Reply #4924 on: February 08, 2018, 05:22:33 PM »
just had such a weird encounter picking up food at a restaraunt called houstons, which is a nice place in town with great food..im at the bar waiting and it’s knoen for its plus 40 crowd and this cougar is trying to converse with me and i have a headache so was being standoffish .. out of nowhere, she goes ‘are you a barack obama fan?’ im like, ‘huh’ ..she goes ‘cuz you’re wearing a white sox shirt’ .. i go ‘it’s just a shirt’ and she responds ‘do you even know who barack obama is?’ .. which just pissed me off so i turn and start watching the basketball game on tv .. and then behind me walks matt kemp of the la dodgers picking up his food and the cougar goes full prowl .. thank you matt kemp for taking over .. but what was weird was that he said he was picking up for edwin jackson or erika he said, who died couple days ago .. just a weird 10 minutes waiting for my food

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #4925 on: February 08, 2018, 05:32:02 PM »
who is barack obama?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
« Reply #4926 on: February 10, 2018, 06:21:40 PM »
Had another really good workout and my leg is improving everyday.

Not stoked the gym I train in doesn't have a working heater and it's was -30 outside, -6 INSIDE THE GYM

fuckin Rocky balboa type shit haha

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #4927 on: February 10, 2018, 09:31:25 PM »
who is barack obama?
he played fez on that 70s show and i think he's on csi miami now
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4928 on: February 13, 2018, 09:33:30 AM »
It's the Carnaval, but I'm too much of an introvert to enjoy it. I'm the worst Brazilian.

I met a Tinder chick yesterday, but she loves to make tall tales and she's identical to my brother's GF.

My brother's EX-gf, who I briefly dated, is now officially with some other dude.

It's raining. I got a nice skate session recently, but the weather has been shit since january.

Post a fit.

I'm a fucked up dude but I keep my fists up.

bawtawd5

« Reply #4929 on: February 14, 2018, 05:54:31 AM »
Went out when the sun came up under a bridge, got high and painted on a wall with a brush. It was super zen but when I finished and looked at it looked like fuckin shit and made me feel bad.

SOTY

« Reply #4930 on: February 14, 2018, 05:58:20 AM »
Went out when the sun came up under a bridge, got high and painted on a wall with a brush. It was super zen but when I finished and looked at it looked like fuckin shit and made me feel bad.
The process is more important than the result! Chin up cheer up.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #4931 on: February 14, 2018, 11:07:38 PM »
I met a woman who has a shitload of similar interests as me but prefers paler guys with long, blonde hair & blue eyes.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #4932 on: February 15, 2018, 12:46:41 PM »
I met a woman who has a shitload of similar interests as me but prefers paler guys with long, blonde hair & blue eyes.

It happens, might as well accept the friendship and talk about music and stuff. After that things can go either way but at least you can dork about things with someone else.

It's the Carnaval, but I'm too much of an introvert to enjoy it. I'm the worst Brazilian.

It's raining. I got a nice skate session recently, but the weather has been shit since january.

Been waiting to see if you would post about Carnaval. I'm an internet stranger but I like to try and get out of my comfort zone. It helps if you have a friend with you, they can be like a base and kinda stop you from going back. Have fun!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4933 on: February 15, 2018, 02:49:35 PM »

It happens, might as well accept the friendship and talk about music and stuff. After that things can go either way but at least you can dork about things with someone else.

Been waiting to see if you would post about Carnaval. I'm an internet stranger but I like to try and get out of my comfort zone. It helps if you have a friend with you, they can be like a base and kinda stop you from going back. Have fun!

This is true. It feels right to do it with friends. Consider that the Carnaval is pretty much a big outdoor party, so if you're prone to the "I wish I was home listening to Swans" mentality, you might not enjoy it much... which tends to be the case with me. There's also the fact that I was raised as an Evangelical Protestant, and they don't really do any kind of parties. Especially Carnaval. So it still feels kinda odd to go. The fact my city cancelled its official festivities didn't really help much.

shark tits

« Reply #4934 on: February 15, 2018, 05:12:40 PM »
my friend came over to buy some honey and parked in one of my tenants' spots.
tenant threw a shitfit, tried instigating a fight but when he got pushed he just made noise and called the cops.
he also reversed and floored his car and almost caused a wreck.
dude sucks out loud, i've been wanting to replace him.
he's on probation here now and he's been stripped of his parking spot.
take that shit back to milbury street!

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • THEY OWE
« Reply #4935 on: February 15, 2018, 06:45:47 PM »
is that drug code or are you literally a bear

shark tits

« Reply #4936 on: February 15, 2018, 06:58:05 PM »
beekeeper.
i do have some mushroom honey but not for sale.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -668
« Reply #4937 on: February 16, 2018, 02:16:38 AM »
beekeeper.

Pretty sure you are a bear, which is awesome.

Monkey_Mcpott

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • Go buy a Ryan Lay board!
« Reply #4938 on: February 16, 2018, 02:49:03 AM »
Got a raise at the beginning of the year.... but health insurance went up higher than the raise so I technically lost money. Fuck me

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #4939 on: February 16, 2018, 03:57:01 AM »
beekeeper.

Pretty sure you are a bear, which is awesome.
He's a twink. At best. And not a pretty one.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

beatifk

• Rep: 10
« Reply #4940 on: February 17, 2018, 01:43:20 AM »
I kinda hate drinking now because I usually wake up feeling very bad (physically due to hangover and mentally/emotionally due to dumb shit I do or say while wasted) so I stopped doing it and I'm feeling pretty good about it... but what I hate even more is hanging out with people who are drinking or drunk while I'm sober. That's actually the reason I started drinking and doing drugs because I would go out every night with people to parties and at a certain time of night everyone would become unbearable to be around while I was sober so one night I just joined in. Up until my early 20s I never drank even a drop nor did any drugs. I'm going to a big party long weekend in a few weeks and I'm already dreading it. But I will be seeing some very good old friends and want to go out and see them, but it's difficult to choose between being an annoyed party-pooper or a drunken idiot.

Alternatively, I love smoking weed and it doesn't have the same side effects as drinking, but I also hate being out in public around a lot of people while I'm high because I get super paranoid.

Yes, I realize these are not real problems.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:57:52 AM by beatifk »

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 93
« Reply #4941 on: February 17, 2018, 09:18:50 AM »
Stoked to start my new job tomorrow.
Not stoked that my last day of being a bum will be spent staring out the window in hopes of the rain miraculously disappearing and turning into warm sunshine. 

calvinsdream

• Rep: 13
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4942 on: February 17, 2018, 10:09:09 AM »
I learned enough spanish to compliment my girlfriends mom’s cooking and tell her I was learning spanish and she just kind of stared at me

Psyched I was able to learn spanish though

shark tits

« Reply #4943 on: February 17, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »
I learned enough spanish to compliment my girlfriends mom’s cooking and tell her I was learning spanish and she just kind of stared at me

how? i've been fucking w/ duolingo and i can read it and maybe say some shit but i don't think i'm ready to listen to it. arana grande means big spider.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 13
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4944 on: February 17, 2018, 01:20:19 PM »

how? i've been fucking w/ duolingo and i can read it and maybe say some shit but i don't think i'm ready to listen to it. arana grande means big spider.

Duolingo myself. I’m at 44% fluent which I think means nothing but I can probably have a relatively basic conversation

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
« Reply #4945 on: February 17, 2018, 09:01:52 PM »
Finally got around to watching season 2 of Stranger Things...spent almost my entire Saturday binging it.
Great show, but not the most productive use of my time.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4946 on: February 18, 2018, 08:08:18 AM »
Finally got around to watching season 2 of Stranger Things...spent almost my entire Saturday binging it.

Yes. I'm afraid of getting stuck in good shows.

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 93
« Reply #4947 on: February 19, 2018, 03:19:43 PM »

Yes. I'm afraid of getting stuck in good shows.
This is how I’ve been with The X-Files for the past two months. Curse of the couchpotatos.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4948 on: February 20, 2018, 11:18:14 AM »
Olympic weight lifting learned my ass that a loaded bar, traveling at full speed, will fuck you up...

It is important to keep the bar close to the body, so I smacked my forehead with the fucking thing on a snatch, smacked my chin on a clean and jerk.

Stocked over how fucking fun it is.

Adam Abbas

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4949 on: February 20, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »
just had such a weird encounter picking up food at a restaraunt called houstons, which is a nice place in town with great food..im at the bar waiting and it’s knoen for its plus 40 crowd and this cougar is trying to converse with me and i have a headache so was being standoffish .. out of nowhere, she goes ‘are you a barack obama fan?’ im like, ‘huh’ ..she goes ‘cuz you’re wearing a white sox shirt’ .. i go ‘it’s just a shirt’ and she responds ‘do you even know who barack obama is?’ .. which just pissed me off so i turn and start watching the basketball game on tv .. and then behind me walks matt kemp of the la dodgers picking up his food and the cougar goes full prowl .. thank you matt kemp for taking over .. but what was weird was that he said he was picking up for edwin jackson or erika he said, who died couple days ago .. just a weird 10 minutes waiting for my food

Haha, thanks for this.

I've had a beard for several months now, the longest I've ever had it. I do it for my fiancé b/c she likes it, and there's a modicum of respect and admiration attached to having a full-grown beard. It's also good for the winter.

On the other hand it's driving me crazy due to constant trimming and maintenance as well as how addictive it can be to touch it. Plus I miss my old face, plus it makes me feel old at times, plus it gets dirty quickly. I'll probably shave it once summer hits.
You're hollerin' Don Fisher

I'm screamin' Buddy Carr