Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709481 times)

ungzilla

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4860 on: February 15, 2018, 06:45:47 PM »
is that drug code or are you literally a bear

shark tits

« Reply #4861 on: February 15, 2018, 06:58:05 PM »
beekeeper.
i do have some mushroom honey but not for sale.

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4862 on: February 16, 2018, 02:16:38 AM »
beekeeper.

Pretty sure you are a bear, which is awesome.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #4863 on: February 16, 2018, 02:49:03 AM »
Got a raise at the beginning of the year.... but health insurance went up higher than the raise so I technically lost money. Fuck me

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4864 on: February 16, 2018, 03:57:01 AM »
Expand Quote
beekeeper.
[close]

Pretty sure you are a bear, which is awesome.
He's a twink. At best. And not a pretty one.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #4865 on: February 17, 2018, 01:43:20 AM »
I kinda hate drinking now because I usually wake up feeling very bad (physically due to hangover and mentally/emotionally due to dumb shit I do or say while wasted) so I stopped doing it and I'm feeling pretty good about it... but what I hate even more is hanging out with people who are drinking or drunk while I'm sober. That's actually the reason I started drinking and doing drugs because I would go out every night with people to parties and at a certain time of night everyone would become unbearable to be around while I was sober so one night I just joined in. Up until my early 20s I never drank even a drop nor did any drugs. I'm going to a big party long weekend in a few weeks and I'm already dreading it. But I will be seeing some very good old friends and want to go out and see them, but it's difficult to choose between being an annoyed party-pooper or a drunken idiot.

Alternatively, I love smoking weed and it doesn't have the same side effects as drinking, but I also hate being out in public around a lot of people while I'm high because I get super paranoid.

Yes, I realize these are not real problems.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:57:52 AM by beatifk »

Yu Dum

« Reply #4866 on: February 17, 2018, 09:18:50 AM »
Stoked to start my new job tomorrow.
Not stoked that my last day of being a bum will be spent staring out the window in hopes of the rain miraculously disappearing and turning into warm sunshine. 

calvinsdream

« Reply #4867 on: February 17, 2018, 10:09:09 AM »
I learned enough spanish to compliment my girlfriends mom’s cooking and tell her I was learning spanish and she just kind of stared at me

Psyched I was able to learn spanish though

shark tits

« Reply #4868 on: February 17, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »
I learned enough spanish to compliment my girlfriends mom’s cooking and tell her I was learning spanish and she just kind of stared at me

how? i've been fucking w/ duolingo and i can read it and maybe say some shit but i don't think i'm ready to listen to it. arana grande means big spider.

calvinsdream

« Reply #4869 on: February 17, 2018, 01:20:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
how? i've been fucking w/ duolingo and i can read it and maybe say some shit but i don't think i'm ready to listen to it. arana grande means big spider.

Duolingo myself. I’m at 44% fluent which I think means nothing but I can probably have a relatively basic conversation

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4870 on: February 17, 2018, 09:01:52 PM »
Finally got around to watching season 2 of Stranger Things...spent almost my entire Saturday binging it.
Great show, but not the most productive use of my time.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4871 on: February 18, 2018, 08:08:18 AM »
Finally got around to watching season 2 of Stranger Things...spent almost my entire Saturday binging it.

Yes. I'm afraid of getting stuck in good shows.

Yu Dum

« Reply #4872 on: February 19, 2018, 03:19:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes. I'm afraid of getting stuck in good shows.
This is how I’ve been with The X-Files for the past two months. Curse of the couchpotatos.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4873 on: February 20, 2018, 11:18:14 AM »
Olympic weight lifting learned my ass that a loaded bar, traveling at full speed, will fuck you up...

It is important to keep the bar close to the body, so I smacked my forehead with the fucking thing on a snatch, smacked my chin on a clean and jerk.

Stocked over how fucking fun it is.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #4874 on: February 20, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »
just had such a weird encounter picking up food at a restaraunt called houstons, which is a nice place in town with great food..im at the bar waiting and it’s knoen for its plus 40 crowd and this cougar is trying to converse with me and i have a headache so was being standoffish .. out of nowhere, she goes ‘are you a barack obama fan?’ im like, ‘huh’ ..she goes ‘cuz you’re wearing a white sox shirt’ .. i go ‘it’s just a shirt’ and she responds ‘do you even know who barack obama is?’ .. which just pissed me off so i turn and start watching the basketball game on tv .. and then behind me walks matt kemp of the la dodgers picking up his food and the cougar goes full prowl .. thank you matt kemp for taking over .. but what was weird was that he said he was picking up for edwin jackson or erika he said, who died couple days ago .. just a weird 10 minutes waiting for my food

Haha, thanks for this.

I've had a beard for several months now, the longest I've ever had it. I do it for my fiancé b/c she likes it, and there's a modicum of respect and admiration attached to having a full-grown beard. It's also good for the winter.

On the other hand it's driving me crazy due to constant trimming and maintenance as well as how addictive it can be to touch it. Plus I miss my old face, plus it makes me feel old at times, plus it gets dirty quickly. I'll probably shave it once summer hits.

bawtawd17

« Reply #4875 on: February 21, 2018, 05:07:49 AM »
I'm starting to get bad rls in my wrists, I gotta wrap socks around em to sleep at night. The state should pay for a doctor visit though, I'll find out today.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #4876 on: February 21, 2018, 03:09:55 PM »
Fuckin overtime.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #4877 on: February 21, 2018, 03:51:08 PM »
Late season winter storm pummeling. We need the snow for our high elevation snowpack here in Utah, for our water needs in the spring/summer. But I need to skate and get clips to finish up a videopart, and I was enjoying the springlike winter.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4878 on: February 22, 2018, 11:34:02 PM »
Customer came in with a weird magnetic electronic button at work today, got super hyped up and bought one. Feel like an idiot wasting money for something like that but it was really cool.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Pigeon

« Reply #4879 on: February 23, 2018, 01:10:54 AM »
relapsing and having a lesbian lick coke out of my right nostril from last night, just because I told her about it...more upset about drinking, but she’s a bartender, so it evens out, I guess.

bawtawd17

« Reply #4880 on: February 23, 2018, 01:34:32 AM »
Why she lick your boogers for?

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #4881 on: February 23, 2018, 05:20:54 AM »
Extremely not stoked that out of the 3 neighboring cities in my area there is absolutely no other skater to skate with for the weekend.
Stoked that I am leaving the medieval shithole that is Greece in less than 3 months to go live in the UK.
Not stoked that I am going to have to deal with shitty weather the next few years.

Also Pigeon, I experienced my first "coke relapse" last weekend. I had thought that I had given up but it was carnival season and everybody gets messed up during that and I said "fuck it" and scored 2 g's that I consumed in one night. Almost got a heart attack as it is now a week after and I am still getting super fast heart beats/out of breath just by trying to talk! shit sucks and im not sure if the damage is permanent or how to cure my self.
*definitely not touching that shit again*
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

shark tits

« Reply #4882 on: February 23, 2018, 05:35:04 AM »
we're resilient esquivel. do you smoke cigs too? maybe leave them alone but your body can heal if you let it.
i usedta get horrible breathing, like usually your oxygen levels are high 90s, mine were as low as 70s and 80s. so i'd get misdiagnosed every time but through googling i figured out that when you're shooting shit [especially pills] some of the extraneous dust settles in your lungs and clogs the works.
knowing what i know now i could prolly go back on cigs, just not shoot stuff but i like breathing well.
eat some garlic, take care of yourself.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #4883 on: February 23, 2018, 05:41:17 AM »
Thanks man! No, I don't smoke cigs - just small joints/spliffs (5 a day)
The night when I did all that powder I had also been drinking heavily. When I passed out I was probably around 20 beers in and I hardly ever drink any more so my tolerance is pretty low. I suppose it was this drinking in combination with the powder that messed me up. Even sitting still in front of my monitor as we speak and I feel like holding my breath and forgetting to exhale if this makes any sense. super weird haha
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

shark tits

« Reply #4884 on: February 23, 2018, 05:59:34 AM »
yeah, when it happened to me, i'd wake up and brush my teeth or something and i'd have 'bad air' i couldn't exhale and as a result, i couldn't get the new air in. sometimes it'd be terrible immediately like 911. other times it'd get progressively worse over a few days like i could walk 20 ft and have to stop. shit was gnarly!
i can't believe i lived like that.
the hospital would give me steroids and antibiotics. maybe get on prednisone to get over it and run w/ that new health.

badfomyhealth

• Rep: 7
« Reply #4885 on: February 23, 2018, 06:39:33 AM »
Took a break from smoking to get my tolerance down and it worked. Smoked for the first time yesterday, after a few weeks, and I don't like being high anymore

Badformyhealth is a severe alcoholic, confirmed.

shark tits

« Reply #4886 on: February 23, 2018, 10:52:49 AM »
my gf broke up w/ me. she'll say i broke up w/ her but it's whatever.
she's a nutter but still a good girl. i tried saying i missed her yesterday and she told me she was 'manifesting a bright future' or some shit to that effect. i was a little crushed but i don't begrudge her a happy life.
like i don't wish her pussy get caught in an elevator or any other bad stuff like all my other exes.
for honest, i kinda wanna send her some weed like 'ok, now we're even'. leave everything better than you found it.
i've got $2500 saved towards a $2900 dentist bill in costa rica. hopefully sell enough honey and weed to just about cover it but i thought i was gonna go into arrears getting out there. proud of that, need to save another $4000 to go back in 4-6 months.
and i don't even like money!

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #4887 on: February 23, 2018, 11:53:21 AM »
Sorry to hear that dawg shits rough for love these days, go slang that honey and dro we all believe in you

ungzilla

« Reply #4888 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:50 PM »
i'm sorry i remember you're a beekeeper but i can't help thinking that honey refers to literally anything except actual honey. anyways to make things easier for me i'll just believe that you're a swarm of angry bees that learned how to use the internet. sorry about your queen bee, uh, there are other hives out there.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #4889 on: February 24, 2018, 03:01:09 AM »
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 10:55:28 AM by dallou »