Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380353 times)

bawtawd17

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4950 on: February 21, 2018, 05:07:49 AM »
I'm starting to get bad rls in my wrists, I gotta wrap socks around em to sleep at night. The state should pay for a doctor visit though, I'll find out today.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -322
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #4951 on: February 21, 2018, 03:09:55 PM »
Fuckin overtime.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #4952 on: February 21, 2018, 03:51:08 PM »
Late season winter storm pummeling. We need the snow for our high elevation snowpack here in Utah, for our water needs in the spring/summer. But I need to skate and get clips to finish up a videopart, and I was enjoying the springlike winter.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #4953 on: February 22, 2018, 11:34:02 PM »
Customer came in with a weird magnetic electronic button at work today, got super hyped up and bought one. Feel like an idiot wasting money for something like that but it was really cool.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #4954 on: February 23, 2018, 01:10:54 AM »
relapsing and having a lesbian lick coke out of my right nostril from last night, just because I told her about it...more upset about drinking, but sheís a bartender, so it evens out, I guess.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

bawtawd17

« Reply #4955 on: February 23, 2018, 01:34:32 AM »
Why she lick your boogers for?

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #4956 on: February 23, 2018, 05:20:54 AM »
Extremely not stoked that out of the 3 neighboring cities in my area there is absolutely no other skater to skate with for the weekend.
Stoked that I am leaving the medieval shithole that is Greece in less than 3 months to go live in the UK.
Not stoked that I am going to have to deal with shitty weather the next few years.

Also Pigeon, I experienced my first "coke relapse" last weekend. I had thought that I had given up but it was carnival season and everybody gets messed up during that and I said "fuck it" and scored 2 g's that I consumed in one night. Almost got a heart attack as it is now a week after and I am still getting super fast heart beats/out of breath just by trying to talk! shit sucks and im not sure if the damage is permanent or how to cure my self.
*definitely not touching that shit again*
Chusticiero/Fuma chustas - Person who smokes the end of the joint.

shark tits

« Reply #4957 on: February 23, 2018, 05:35:04 AM »
we're resilient esquivel. do you smoke cigs too? maybe leave them alone but your body can heal if you let it.
i usedta get horrible breathing, like usually your oxygen levels are high 90s, mine were as low as 70s and 80s. so i'd get misdiagnosed every time but through googling i figured out that when you're shooting shit [especially pills] some of the extraneous dust settles in your lungs and clogs the works.
knowing what i know now i could prolly go back on cigs, just not shoot stuff but i like breathing well.
eat some garlic, take care of yourself.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #4958 on: February 23, 2018, 05:41:17 AM »
Thanks man! No, I don't smoke cigs - just small joints/spliffs (5 a day)
The night when I did all that powder I had also been drinking heavily. When I passed out I was probably around 20 beers in and I hardly ever drink any more so my tolerance is pretty low. I suppose it was this drinking in combination with the powder that messed me up. Even sitting still in front of my monitor as we speak and I feel like holding my breath and forgetting to exhale if this makes any sense. super weird haha
Chusticiero/Fuma chustas - Person who smokes the end of the joint.

shark tits

« Reply #4959 on: February 23, 2018, 05:59:34 AM »
yeah, when it happened to me, i'd wake up and brush my teeth or something and i'd have 'bad air' i couldn't exhale and as a result, i couldn't get the new air in. sometimes it'd be terrible immediately like 911. other times it'd get progressively worse over a few days like i could walk 20 ft and have to stop. shit was gnarly!
i can't believe i lived like that.
the hospital would give me steroids and antibiotics. maybe get on prednisone to get over it and run w/ that new health.

badfomyhealth

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4960 on: February 23, 2018, 06:39:33 AM »
Took a break from smoking to get my tolerance down and it worked. Smoked for the first time yesterday, after a few weeks, and I don't like being high anymore

Badformyhealth is a severe alcoholic, confirmed.

shark tits

« Reply #4961 on: February 23, 2018, 10:52:49 AM »
my gf broke up w/ me. she'll say i broke up w/ her but it's whatever.
she's a nutter but still a good girl. i tried saying i missed her yesterday and she told me she was 'manifesting a bright future' or some shit to that effect. i was a little crushed but i don't begrudge her a happy life.
like i don't wish her pussy get caught in an elevator or any other bad stuff like all my other exes.
for honest, i kinda wanna send her some weed like 'ok, now we're even'. leave everything better than you found it.
i've got $2500 saved towards a $2900 dentist bill in costa rica. hopefully sell enough honey and weed to just about cover it but i thought i was gonna go into arrears getting out there. proud of that, need to save another $4000 to go back in 4-6 months.
and i don't even like money!

bawtawd5

• Rep: 132
« Reply #4962 on: February 23, 2018, 11:53:21 AM »
Sorry to hear that dawg shits rough for love these days, go slang that honey and dro we all believe in you

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
  • THEY OWE
« Reply #4963 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:50 PM »
i'm sorry i remember you're a beekeeper but i can't help thinking that honey refers to literally anything except actual honey. anyways to make things easier for me i'll just believe that you're a swarm of angry bees that learned how to use the internet. sorry about your queen bee, uh, there are other hives out there.

dallou

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4964 on: February 24, 2018, 03:01:09 AM »
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 10:55:28 AM by dallou »
Hey I make music sometimes https://soundcloud.com/noise-not-songs

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #4965 on: February 24, 2018, 01:25:59 PM »
balding in the back, but t hasnít affected my luck with women. Iíve been working out a lot, and looked into getting DHT blockers...has anyone had luck with it? If not, Iíll try using avacado and coconut oil, instead of shampoo, before embracing the pattern baldness.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

shark tits

« Reply #4966 on: February 24, 2018, 02:07:32 PM »
balding in the back, but t hasnít affected my luck with women. Iíve been working out a lot, and looked into getting DHT blockers...has anyone had luck with it? If not, Iíll try using avacado and coconut oil, instead of shampoo, before embracing the pattern baldness.
bees make 'bee glue' out of tree sap. it's technical term is propolis. supposedly it's instigated follicle growth on mice. i made a tincture out of propolis and vodka. i tried it last yr, i kinda think it made my hair thicker but i can't be 100. i mean, if i knew for sure i'd charge a thousand dollars for the shit. but i'm also not wicked diligent about it.

Smartass

• Rep: 29
« Reply #4967 on: February 24, 2018, 04:43:53 PM »
Not Stoked: found out pain Iíve been having lately is because my dumbass didnít realize that Iíve got slightly wide feet, been lacing my shit too tight, and been wear moderately narrow shoes.

Stocked: new doctor is hot, gives me an excuse to pick some new kicks, and finally pick up some FP Gamechangers.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -483
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #4968 on: February 26, 2018, 08:38:15 AM »
Threw up in the uber 3 or 4 times (not in the car, out the door/window) on Saturday night but the driver was a really rad dude and super cool.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

• Rep: -2
« Reply #4969 on: March 06, 2018, 03:23:51 PM »
Skateline on Thrasher. I like to watch for the skate highlights and news but Gary Rogers is pretty annoying at times. He was actually kind of funny in the older episodes but became less humble in recent years which kind of ruins the show for me. Plus his whole schtick is him relying on yelling and using the n-word to seem funny but he just comes off as someone who just watched Chappelle Show for the first time. His fans don't make it any better as well.

coneklr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • Who is neg repping me fuckers :)
« Reply #4970 on: March 06, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
Baby on the way in the next few weeks, starting a new job, and accepted an offer on a side project all at the same time!!!  Money is needed and will be nice but loss of all of my focus on the wife and baby and the lack of any free time for the next month are going to stretch me thin in a lot of different ways
Heaven

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 93
« Reply #4971 on: March 06, 2018, 04:08:15 PM »
Iím sorry to hear that, sharktits. It seems like youíre handling it very well, though. Keep that mindset through it all and sell that honey.

Stoked to be off work tomorrow, but itís going to be back down in the 40s tomorrow.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #4972 on: March 06, 2018, 07:51:35 PM »
Congrats Coneklr!

Went to the mall with a friend. Ended up picking a Spitfire shirt at Zumiez, some stickers and fell under hype and bought pre-workout
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

coneklr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • Who is neg repping me fuckers :)
« Reply #4973 on: March 06, 2018, 08:27:27 PM »
Congrats Coneklr!

Went to the mall with a friend. Ended up picking a Spitfire shirt at Zumiez, some stickers and fell under hype and bought pre-workout

Thanks man!  It will be my first biological so it's pretty crazy watching my wife's belly grow and the little one moving around like a little alien in there ... weird as shit but so cool at the same time!
Heaven

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4974 on: March 11, 2018, 03:38:02 PM »
On Friday night I kissed the girl I was whining about in the not stoked thread a couple weeks ago. Nothing's gonna come from it since we were both absolutely plastered, but I'm really not sure how I feel about it.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

shucknjive

« Reply #4975 on: March 11, 2018, 03:48:42 PM »

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4976 on: March 11, 2018, 07:21:42 PM »
On Friday night I kissed the girl I was whining about in the not stoked thread a couple weeks ago. Nothing's gonna come from it since we were both absolutely plastered, but I'm really not sure how I feel about it.

keep trying. you got this far.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4977 on: March 11, 2018, 09:17:28 PM »

keep trying. you got this far.
Well there's a little more to what went down and frankly, trying's not going to get me anywhere for now. We're pretty touchy-feely with each other when we're drunk but not sober. Obviously the mutual attraction is there but there's not really anything that I can do at the moment. Honestly I still just have to keep it on the backburner.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:21:48 PM by planman »

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #4978 on: March 12, 2018, 07:22:25 AM »
I found my tape of Alf when he gets stoned on cotton but I can't figure out how to upload it to da web.

Just record it on your phone, but make sure the camera isn't completely focused on the screen and that you're breathing and laughing hard enough for us not to be able to hear what Alf is saying in the video.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
« Reply #4979 on: March 12, 2018, 08:56:23 AM »
Had my first paid stand up set last night. The evening was sort of all over the place, but decent overall. The comic who was supposed to go up first bailed so I ended up having to open the whole show. I hate having to warm up the crowd, they also fucked up my mic and had to replace it three separate times in the first joke. It's no secret timing is pretty fucking important in comedy, so having someone walk up and take the mic from my hand in the middle of a joke to fix it is a little frustrating. The set, once I got warmed up/the mic was fixed, went pretty well though. Got some good laughs. At the end of the night they ended up only paying me fucking  $20.00 which kinda pissed me off because I was lead to believe it would be a lot more. They pumped me full of free beers, which I was stoked on, but I would have much rather been given the worth of the beer in cash. Can't pay bills in diarrhea, which is all that I had to show for those beers this morning. Overall a good experience and pretty exciting to have my first "real" gig, albeit with a few bumps along the way.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR