Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709569 times)

Pigeon

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4890 on: February 24, 2018, 01:25:59 PM »
balding in the back, but t hasn’t affected my luck with women. I’ve been working out a lot, and looked into getting DHT blockers...has anyone had luck with it? If not, I’ll try using avacado and coconut oil, instead of shampoo, before embracing the pattern baldness.

shark tits

« Reply #4891 on: February 24, 2018, 02:07:32 PM »
balding in the back, but t hasn’t affected my luck with women. I’ve been working out a lot, and looked into getting DHT blockers...has anyone had luck with it? If not, I’ll try using avacado and coconut oil, instead of shampoo, before embracing the pattern baldness.
bees make 'bee glue' out of tree sap. it's technical term is propolis. supposedly it's instigated follicle growth on mice. i made a tincture out of propolis and vodka. i tried it last yr, i kinda think it made my hair thicker but i can't be 100. i mean, if i knew for sure i'd charge a thousand dollars for the shit. but i'm also not wicked diligent about it.

Smartass

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 46
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4892 on: February 24, 2018, 04:43:53 PM »
Not Stoked: found out pain I’ve been having lately is because my dumbass didn’t realize that I’ve got slightly wide feet, been lacing my shit too tight, and been wear moderately narrow shoes.

Stocked: new doctor is hot, gives me an excuse to pick some new kicks, and finally pick up some FP Gamechangers.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #4893 on: February 26, 2018, 08:38:15 AM »
Threw up in the uber 3 or 4 times (not in the car, out the door/window) on Saturday night but the driver was a really rad dude and super cool.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #4894 on: March 06, 2018, 03:23:51 PM »
Skateline on Thrasher. I like to watch for the skate highlights and news but Gary Rogers is pretty annoying at times. He was actually kind of funny in the older episodes but became less humble in recent years which kind of ruins the show for me. Plus his whole schtick is him relying on yelling and using the n-word to seem funny but he just comes off as someone who just watched Chappelle Show for the first time. His fans don't make it any better as well.

coneklr

« Reply #4895 on: March 06, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
Baby on the way in the next few weeks, starting a new job, and accepted an offer on a side project all at the same time!!!  Money is needed and will be nice but loss of all of my focus on the wife and baby and the lack of any free time for the next month are going to stretch me thin in a lot of different ways

Yu Dum

« Reply #4896 on: March 06, 2018, 04:08:15 PM »
I’m sorry to hear that, sharktits. It seems like you’re handling it very well, though. Keep that mindset through it all and sell that honey.

Stoked to be off work tomorrow, but it’s going to be back down in the 40s tomorrow.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4897 on: March 06, 2018, 07:51:35 PM »
Congrats Coneklr!

Went to the mall with a friend. Ended up picking a Spitfire shirt at Zumiez, some stickers and fell under hype and bought pre-workout
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

coneklr

« Reply #4898 on: March 06, 2018, 08:27:27 PM »
Congrats Coneklr!

Went to the mall with a friend. Ended up picking a Spitfire shirt at Zumiez, some stickers and fell under hype and bought pre-workout

Thanks man!  It will be my first biological so it's pretty crazy watching my wife's belly grow and the little one moving around like a little alien in there ... weird as shit but so cool at the same time!

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4899 on: March 11, 2018, 03:38:02 PM »
On Friday night I kissed the girl I was whining about in the not stoked thread a couple weeks ago. Nothing's gonna come from it since we were both absolutely plastered, but I'm really not sure how I feel about it.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
mArLeY

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4901 on: March 11, 2018, 07:21:42 PM »
On Friday night I kissed the girl I was whining about in the not stoked thread a couple weeks ago. Nothing's gonna come from it since we were both absolutely plastered, but I'm really not sure how I feel about it.

keep trying. you got this far.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4902 on: March 11, 2018, 09:17:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

keep trying. you got this far.
Well there's a little more to what went down and frankly, trying's not going to get me anywhere for now. We're pretty touchy-feely with each other when we're drunk but not sober. Obviously the mutual attraction is there but there's not really anything that I can do at the moment. Honestly I still just have to keep it on the backburner.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:21:48 PM by planman »

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #4903 on: March 12, 2018, 07:22:25 AM »
I found my tape of Alf when he gets stoned on cotton but I can't figure out how to upload it to da web.

Just record it on your phone, but make sure the camera isn't completely focused on the screen and that you're breathing and laughing hard enough for us not to be able to hear what Alf is saying in the video.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4904 on: March 12, 2018, 08:56:23 AM »
Had my first paid stand up set last night. The evening was sort of all over the place, but decent overall. The comic who was supposed to go up first bailed so I ended up having to open the whole show. I hate having to warm up the crowd, they also fucked up my mic and had to replace it three separate times in the first joke. It's no secret timing is pretty fucking important in comedy, so having someone walk up and take the mic from my hand in the middle of a joke to fix it is a little frustrating. The set, once I got warmed up/the mic was fixed, went pretty well though. Got some good laughs. At the end of the night they ended up only paying me fucking  $20.00 which kinda pissed me off because I was lead to believe it would be a lot more. They pumped me full of free beers, which I was stoked on, but I would have much rather been given the worth of the beer in cash. Can't pay bills in diarrhea, which is all that I had to show for those beers this morning. Overall a good experience and pretty exciting to have my first "real" gig, albeit with a few bumps along the way.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

shark tits

« Reply #4905 on: March 12, 2018, 10:21:34 AM »
post your set!
also, you should work that into your next show 'i can't pay my bills in diarrhea guys'.
i think i can be pretty funny at times but i'd be scared to get on stage.
if you ever go on tour we can work out a deal, i'll heckle you and you can insult me better from onstage. shit, there's slap pals everywhere, maybe that could be your go to.

ungzilla

« Reply #4906 on: March 12, 2018, 11:07:26 AM »
boooo you guys stink get off the forum boooooooo

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #4907 on: March 12, 2018, 12:21:02 PM »
my car has a blown head gasket so i'm skating to and from work. it's 8 miles each way but at least i'm skating more.

i also have to go in person to verify my identity so i can collect my tax return, no car and the closest office is an hour away, stoked ill get the return but after verifying i have to wait an additional nine weeks to receive it

the label my band was on quietly dropped my band after doing nothing to promote it and also had me kick out a member because they didn't like them but i am back to working with the guy i originally had drumming and he's cool as fuck.

though i'm not stoked on much of this i am stoked on how well i'm handling it all

even the steven

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4908 on: March 12, 2018, 12:26:20 PM »
My buddy says I have a guarantee'd job in the bank that he works at, but the managers are humming and hawing about hiring people, so I'm kind of left waiting. But, if I get it, it'd be pretty good money and more importantly a change in city. Fingers crossed, because I think I'd like a major change.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
« Reply #4909 on: March 13, 2018, 07:44:08 AM »
post your set!
also, you should work that into your next show 'i can't pay my bills in diarrhea guys'.
if you ever go on tour we can work out a deal, i'll heckle you and you can insult me better from onstage. shit, there's slap pals everywhere, maybe that could be your go to.

I'll do it, as long as Stan is my opener. It'll be called "Knee SLAPper Comedy Tour" (I'm more than open to alternate suggestions, of course).

Someone should start a "Slap Roast Thread" I mean, it won't be me, but somebody should start one.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4910 on: March 13, 2018, 06:27:08 PM »
Expand Quote
post your set!
[close]

I'll do it, as long as Stan is my opener. It'll be called "Knee SLAPper Comedy Tour" (I'm more than open to alternate suggestions, of course).

Someone should start a "Slap Roast Thread" I mean, it won't be me, but somebody should start one.
Pretty sure that's every thread

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #4911 on: March 13, 2018, 08:51:26 PM »
Almost 28 and still getting carded for burrs.

bawtawd9

« Reply #4912 on: March 14, 2018, 07:34:01 AM »
Woke up with big poop, didn't come out. Gonna snort caffeine pill and see what it do. Still psyched cause I can tell its a nice poop. Plus I might get to use a car today, but I'm gonna use it for retail theft getaway so its really not cool. And fuck magnets, just use wire cutters.

ungzilla

« Reply #4913 on: March 14, 2018, 07:38:47 AM »
hmu if you need bail

bawtawd9

« Reply #4914 on: March 14, 2018, 10:23:51 AM »
hmu if you need bail
ait word, nigga need some levis

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #4915 on: March 18, 2018, 07:16:15 AM »
I had a (phone) job interview Saturday at 6:30pm.  The guy threw the time out on Wednesday.  I thought a Saturday evening interview was strange, but it seems like a good company.  When I accepted, I didn't realize it was St. Patrick's Day. 

I'm off the booze, but I live in a neighborhood with a lot of bars and young people.  With St. Patty's combined with the NCAA tournament, the day drinking/party scene was going off, and I was at home stressing out and studying up on work stuff.  I did get to do some yard work and get a quick skate in though.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4916 on: March 20, 2018, 12:15:18 AM »
+ been away for work for the last 10 days
- went to 3 different countries so I'm super tired
+ finally get to see the fam tomorrow evening
+/- booked in for a 4 hour tattoo session tomorrow

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4917 on: March 21, 2018, 11:41:00 PM »
+Spring Break, got the days off work to go home
+Spending time with the newest family member
+Get to eat home cooked meals and comfort foods
+ People aren't letting me pay for food
+Got to update my phone
- Everyone else in my family has next week off
-Downstairs (I live in a duplex w/ family) is getting the floors re-done so my room was kinda given up to my uncle that works super late night shifts
-It's raining mid week
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4918 on: March 22, 2018, 11:13:30 PM »
+ finally got to sleep in my own bed
+ fam
- back at work/ the office today
+ 4 hour tattoo session wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, at least the outline is done
+ friday
+ organic markets tomorrow
- way too much work to do
- we're moving in two weeks

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #4919 on: March 23, 2018, 12:09:11 AM »
I love movie theater popcorn but it gives me the shits oh well its to good to give up