Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 381037 times)

zzz

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5070 on: May 05, 2018, 12:46:35 PM »
Well I haven't really done drugs since I crashed sunfire. I think it may be from smoking, and smoking is the hardest shit for me to quit. But yeah maybe I'm just repairing from all the drug use, I hope so. I know smoking gonna do me in before anything though so ima cut back.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Rep: 25
« Reply #5071 on: May 05, 2018, 02:00:18 PM »
The pup ate my glasses this morning, 3rd pair this year. But lenscrafter got that hour lense shizz so I got out of OT and hopefully gunna get in some skating this afternoon.

garthblader

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5072 on: May 07, 2018, 04:42:52 AM »
Met this girl at a party over the weekend and we hit it off.  I helped her start ripping into her van she is going traveling and living in at the end of summer.  I had a really good time and she's basically what I have always wanted in a chick.  Not stoked on the fact I am moving back to Vermont in 9 days and she leaves at the end of August about a month after I get back to CO.  Hopefully I can hangout with her again before I head out so maybe we can swap info and keep in touch.

Spaghetti Croc69

• Rep: -7
« Reply #5073 on: May 07, 2018, 06:42:33 AM »
Senior design is done but final are this week, I cant study and I have never been so depressed in my life. Its funny how Im coming to terms with things tho. I was on antidepressants for a long time (elementary school through high school) and always thought they were bullshit. Now that im 25 I feel like i was definitely in denial about it all because I for sure struggle with this. Havent studied for anything and dont really care rn. I doubt Ill do bad enough to fail but my gpa is gonna take a huge shit.

behavioralguide

• Rep: 101
  • dog stuff
« Reply #5074 on: May 07, 2018, 10:07:54 AM »
i got a blister its big n funny lookin

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #5075 on: May 07, 2018, 06:42:03 PM »
My dog died but he was feeling like shit for awhile. He left me all his drugs in the will.

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • THEY OWE
« Reply #5076 on: May 08, 2018, 06:35:01 AM »
what a good boy

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
« Reply #5077 on: May 08, 2018, 07:45:11 AM »
My dog died but he was feeling like shit for awhile. He left me all his drugs in the will.

Condolences

But pup left instructions in his/her will to also use said dog grugs to cope with the loss

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #5078 on: May 08, 2018, 12:32:25 PM »
Slept well and my lower back wasn't killing me this morning. Went skating, now it's jacked again.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 47
« Reply #5079 on: May 09, 2018, 04:00:50 AM »
Bummed this DIY is being torn down.

https://www.facebook.com/leithdiyskate/

Happy it was there.

Nothing beautiful lasts forever.
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Buckaroo Banzai.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #5080 on: May 10, 2018, 03:11:58 PM »
Didn't get this job i went for, failed a physical for it. I'm a little glad about it because the commute was an extra hour each way, maybe i can find something in my area now

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 26
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #5081 on: May 10, 2018, 05:23:55 PM »
Didn't get this job i went for, failed a physical for it. I'm a little glad about it because the commute was an extra hour each way, maybe i can find something in my area now

I feel you, it's always a small sigh of relief not to land the job you need, but don't want.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #5082 on: May 11, 2018, 04:37:23 PM »
Stoked I improved upon my swallies yesterday, not stoked Shark Tits filmed me trying to feeble a flatbar 90 times to no avail hahaha sorry, player!

handsclapanin

• Rep: 149
« Reply #5083 on: May 14, 2018, 03:47:17 PM »
Not stoked I probably broke my hand on Saturday (haven't gone to the doctor yet).
Stoked I didn't let it keep me from getting my trick.
Not stoked that it's my right hand for just about everything (writing, driving, wiping my ass, etc.)
Stoked that it's my right hand for skating. Being regular footed, it will be a lot easier to tuck in my rear paw.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #5084 on: May 14, 2018, 08:33:40 PM »
Not stoked I probably broke my hand on Saturday (haven't gone to the doctor yet).
Stoked I didn't let it keep me from getting my trick.
Not stoked that it's my right hand for just about everything (writing, driving, wiping my ass, etc.)
Stoked that it's my right hand for skating. Being regular footed, it will be a lot easier to tuck in my rear paw.

Nice!

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5085 on: May 16, 2018, 02:32:28 AM »
It's my 40th next week and my wife is taking me away for a few days. She kept it hush hush about where we are going and I like surprises but this morning she accidentally slipped that it's to Barcelona. I've not been there before and I'm stoked to be going but I'm kinda bummed I'm not gonna have skate buddies there. She told me to bring my board but I'm not gonna solo it my first time there.

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -68
« Reply #5086 on: May 16, 2018, 05:45:56 AM »
It's my 40th next week and my wife is taking me away for a few days. She kept it hush hush about where we are going and I like surprises but this morning she accidentally slipped that it's to Barcelona. I've not been there before and I'm stoked to be going but I'm kinda bummed I'm not gonna have skate buddies there. She told me to bring my board but I'm not gonna solo it my first time there.

Bring your board with you! You're going to regret it if don't. Even if it's just for cruising around!

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #5087 on: May 16, 2018, 07:45:47 AM »
^  what he said. even if it is just feeling
the marble tiles at macba or just throw
in a quick bank session at barceloneta

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -155
« Reply #5088 on: May 16, 2018, 09:00:47 AM »
Posted this in another thread, but it works here too. Skated by myself last night and it was awesome.

Usually I will go with a couple homies to whatever nearby skatepark we choose to go to. However, last night I decided to go by myself, and it was nice. I could come and go whenever I chose, and I didn't have to wait around for anyone. Plus, I had a really good session, and I was having a good time cruising around .. until I broke my tail on a flatground kickflip, and had to end the session prematurely. Kinda ironic that some bad things happen when you're just fucking around.

MC3

• Rep: 51
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #5089 on: May 16, 2018, 11:04:04 PM »
Iím going full cuff

ciaran

• Rep: 22
« Reply #5090 on: May 18, 2018, 02:52:52 PM »

Happy it was there.

What a shitter.  I've seen this pop up in some local friend's IG's, still can't believe it's DIY.  You need to get on to your local MP and get them to see how the town will lose a free, volunteer run/mantained community facility. 

ogbawtawd

« Reply #5091 on: May 18, 2018, 05:09:57 PM »
So I was jerkin off with some chick on cam, little redhead 18 year old, and I told her to talk dirty to me. She told me to "slap my Dick on her tots", and all I could think of was crusty taters tots and I couldn't even cum after that. Shit sounded too weird to me.

Stoked I found a 3mg xr xanax.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #5092 on: May 20, 2018, 04:05:35 PM »
Almost landed a 3 flip yesterday but my back foot came off and did the splits instead

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 47
« Reply #5093 on: May 21, 2018, 03:19:40 AM »

Happy it was there.

What a shitter.  I've seen this pop up in some local friend's IG's, still can't believe it's DIY.  You need to get on to your local MP and get them to see how the town will lose a free, volunteer run/mantained community facility.

The boys are on the case already, it is getting torn down but hopefully support from the local community can touch a nerve of the council fun police.

Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Buckaroo Banzai.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #5094 on: May 21, 2018, 04:24:21 PM »
bought a deck from andy jenkins website .. said it would come with an original signed drawing (misleading to be the graphic of the deck) .. cane with this laughable less than half assed doodle .. haha fucker

https://bendpress.bigcartel.com/product/jenkins-plus-decks

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 177
« Reply #5095 on: May 22, 2018, 07:43:02 AM »
i won this kind of corny attorney award.   I am supposed to be "above" it so I am acting like its no big deal but I'm secretly really hyped and very flattered.  it normally only goes to big law associates who network and write blogs.  I am not one of those guys so its extra sweet. I'm gunna put it on my desk next to my kelly hart 9club mug.

schralp pal

• Rep: 22
« Reply #5096 on: May 22, 2018, 08:10:44 AM »
You got a drawing of a flat bar... so bad and hilarious

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5097 on: May 22, 2018, 06:04:02 PM »
I bought 32 packets of powdered pea soup at Costco.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5098 on: May 22, 2018, 06:04:29 PM »
Actually made the trip specifically for them.

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #5099 on: May 23, 2018, 03:20:34 AM »
bought a deck from andy jenkins website .. said it would come with an original signed drawing (misleading to be the graphic of the deck) .. cane with this laughable less than half assed doodle .. haha fucker

https://bendpress.bigcartel.com/product/jenkins-plus-decks

No way! He fucking got you, dude!

All joking aside thatís kind of a dick move.