Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379320 times)

Adam Abbas

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5100 on: May 23, 2018, 07:00:47 AM »
Went to see Slayer for the first time last night with two friends. They were amazing but I only stayed for 30 minutes because concerts are honestly this weird mix of boredom and discomfort for me these days. I'm sure it seemed to my friends like I pussied out of it, but it's not fun to sit in a huge arena and be bombarded by flashing lights and really loud music.
You're hollerin' Don Fisher

I'm screamin' Buddy Carr

Dwyck

• Rep: -24
  • I left my Phillie at home - do you have another?
« Reply #5101 on: May 23, 2018, 11:42:17 AM »
Looking at pine's instagram in bed with a girl and explaining why i dont like his skating
When discussions spiral into shit like this it's time to drop 250ug lsd and stare at a lake for a minute.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
« Reply #5102 on: May 25, 2018, 03:58:00 PM »
got close to learning nollie hardflips on flat, but ended up learning some kind of weird nollie casper flip instead

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -67
« Reply #5103 on: May 26, 2018, 02:46:11 PM »
Possibly breaking up with my girlfriend of three years.. Feels bittersweet..

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -19
« Reply #5104 on: May 27, 2018, 10:11:13 AM »
After three weeks working my ass off I finally got paid today. It's not everything I'm owed but I can finally breathe a little. I'm on a kind of resort island and they didn't have money to pay me until the season kicked in so the past week has been rough, a lot of scheming against my boss to fuck him over and jump ship, but I can stop with that now. I'm trying to work til early August then quit but they think I'm staying through October. If they find out I'm planning to leave early they might shit can me. Any tips on getting out clean?

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #5105 on: May 28, 2018, 02:17:45 PM »
I got to keep my job today, but 70% of the staff got canned. Hasn't hit me yet.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5106 on: May 29, 2018, 10:24:08 AM »
After three weeks working my ass off I finally got paid today. It's not everything I'm owed but I can finally breathe a little. I'm on a kind of resort island and they didn't have money to pay me until the season kicked in so the past week has been rough, a lot of scheming against my boss to fuck him over and jump ship, but I can stop with that now. I'm trying to work til early August then quit but they think I'm staying through October. If they find out I'm planning to leave early they might shit can me. Any tips on getting out clean?

What island you on?

Also, your boss isn't your owner and you can quit whenever you want. If you want to go the route of not pissing him off, tell him two weeks before that you got a new and better job somewhere else. If he's pissed, that's on him.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #5107 on: May 30, 2018, 12:27:26 PM »
Since I'm not unemployed and moved to a new city I've been too busy to slap ;-(

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5108 on: May 30, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
Since I'm not unemployed and moved to a new city I've been too busy to slap ;-(

we rearranged our office and now my screen is too visible to slap all day. im not stoked on that at all.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #5109 on: May 31, 2018, 05:54:58 AM »
Time to get on team drugs again. Can't stop thinking all over the place no matter what I do, shits exhausting and scary. I'm sure you guys can see why I fuck with benzos so hard. I wanna try and get on disability that would be dope, but that's a lot of work and will cost me mad dough.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5110 on: May 31, 2018, 08:49:52 AM »
Time to get on team drugs again. Can't stop thinking all over the place no matter what I do, shits exhausting and scary. I'm sure you guys can see why I fuck with benzos so hard. I wanna try and get on disability that would be dope, but that's a lot of work and will cost me mad dough.

To much work to apply to get paid to not work?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #5111 on: May 31, 2018, 09:00:52 AM »
Yeh

offkilter

• Rep: 40
« Reply #5112 on: May 31, 2018, 11:25:34 AM »
My car broke down this week and the repairs are going to be costly. Instead of getting the work done, I'm using it at a catalyst to ride my bike to work every day for a while instead of just a couple days a week. I have to wake up at 3:50am to do so and its maybe 15 miles so I'm sure it will get harsh some mornings, but once I actually get out of the house it's great. My route goes right along the Pacific Ocean in humboldt county, CA and riding out under the stars before the fog rolls in is really nice.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 389
« Reply #5113 on: May 31, 2018, 12:59:42 PM »
sounds really awesome but be safe

Hmmmm Nice Bike

• Rep: -2
« Reply #5114 on: May 31, 2018, 10:17:34 PM »
renewing my drivers license...

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 389
« Reply #5115 on: June 01, 2018, 04:07:50 PM »
bought a deck from andy jenkins website .. said it would come with an original signed drawing (misleading to be the graphic of the deck) .. cane with this laughable less than half assed doodle .. haha fucker

https://bendpress.bigcartel.com/product/jenkins-plus-decks

No way! He fucking got you, dude!

All joking aside thatís kind of a dick move.

update: mr. andy jenkins kindly sent me a signed drawing .. i emailed him and he said heís hook me up for his miscommunication . heís a good guy and you guys should buy stuff from his website if your a fan like me

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #5116 on: June 01, 2018, 08:34:30 PM »
That's his you bitching about not liking the originial artwork he sent you

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #5117 on: June 01, 2018, 08:40:13 PM »
My friend gave me a oxycontin and I took it and I love it and I'm pretty sure it's not a big deal if I just keep getting them

Nate.Dog

• Rep: -4
« Reply #5118 on: June 01, 2018, 11:16:35 PM »
My friend gave me a oxycontin and I took it and I love it and I'm pretty sure it's not a big deal if I just keep getting them

pain pills are the fast track to fucking up your life

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 86
  • AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #5119 on: June 02, 2018, 01:56:42 AM »
a couple homies and i went to the old park in town after hours and we ran into the whole blood wizard team.
i was too much of a bitch to say anything to them though.

curbsmash

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5120 on: June 02, 2018, 07:59:27 PM »
Mightíve figured out the perfect setup for my Ace 66ís - 100duro Dohdohs (iím 6í2, 225) - but got a gnarly blister on the ball of my pushing foot during an otherwise fun session.

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -67
« Reply #5121 on: June 03, 2018, 06:43:07 AM »
Possibly breaking up with my girlfriend of three years.. Feels bittersweet..

Just broke up.. Kind of weird feeling, somehow I always knew this relationship was just to be a phase, yet I feel hurt and sad. Life was so much easier when young, now being an adult you have responsibilities so you just can't end it and all this shit need's to be sorted..

Stoked to have more time in my hands to pursue things I did before and love, and summer to feel free.

Not stoked on all this adult bullshit we have to go through, I'm broke as fuck right now because I fucked up my taxes so I'm not sure how I can find an apartment. We are thinking if we'd live the summer together but I don't know..

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #5122 on: June 03, 2018, 10:53:27 AM »
Went drinking at some Irish pub with this girl last night who used to have some history with a good homie of mine, it hasn't been that long since they had history with one another actually. We ended up going back to her place. We went to her room and she put on a movie and we were laying in her bed under the blankets and after maybe like five minute of the movie she grabs my hand and puts it between her legs, her underwear were already off. I played with her pussy for maybe like 30 seconds to a minute and then I stopped and whispered to her "maybe we shouldn't do this; you have history with my friend and I don't know where he stands with you or whether or not he still likes you or not and I don't wanna be that dude ya know?",  she gets upset and says "who cares about him?" And I responded with "he's a good friend, we just probably shouldn't". She got bummed and got up and went to the living room and was just hanging out on the couch; I go to her and ask her if she's ok and she says "yes" but I could tell she's still upset because I wouldn't do anything with her. I said "well did you wanna go back to your room and keep watching tv?" She said yes so we went back to her room and kept watching tv but it was just kinda awkward after that, after like another half an hour I said "uhhhh maybe I should go" and she said "yeah, I'm tired anyways" and then I took a lyft home, it was 4AM. I was trying to vent to my lyft driver about my weird night but he didn't care.

Stoked that she actually took the time to invite me over and wanted to fuck around (I'm not the biggest ladies man by any means so anytime this happens I'm always flattered hah)
Not stoked on, well, everything else.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5123 on: June 03, 2018, 02:15:07 PM »
Probably a good move on your part. I'd be pissed if I just broke up with a chick and my buddy went and fucked her.

I also don't know how well I wouldve handled that kind of temptation. I dated my friends sister and boned her in the room next to his multiple times and never felt bad about it even though I know its kind of a dick move. Sisters and Exs are two different things though.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #5124 on: June 04, 2018, 07:49:41 AM »
Not in Appalachia they're not.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
  • THEY OWE
« Reply #5125 on: June 04, 2018, 11:40:24 AM »
stoked that your poorly compensated lyft driver didn't want to play therapist at 4 am

not stoked that i took the time to compose this dickish reply i'm sorry

Mark Renton

• Rep: 26
« Reply #5126 on: June 05, 2018, 04:19:21 PM »
I need to move out to start working and Iím stoked as thereís no future in my hometown/country and have friends there. Iím just a bit scared of it mainly due to depression/insomnia.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5127 on: June 06, 2018, 04:51:24 PM »
Went on a bike ride yesterday throughout Orange County, Huntington Beach to LB back down to Oceanside. Rode 10 miles from my house to the border of OC/LA which happens to be that one spot where Sinner had a slow-mo manny trick across a curb...

Then proceeded to go south along the beach for the next seven hours, riding the Balboa ferry to get to Newport, trying to find a place to piss or shit about every half hour, saw many skate spots (too many to mention), the area around Trestles I really liked a lot, took a shit at Camp Pendelton in the wild (thankfully I pack TP), finished off eatin at an In N Out in Oceanside which isn't far from that one hubba that Blake Carpenter nollie heel'd noseslid, then got on the train/buses for the next three hours to get home...

Noticed nobody takes the bus nowadays, people use Uber n Lyft or whatever. Only people who were on that bus was me and a bunch of homeless folks. The entire ride smelled like shit n was basically a homeless party on wheels till they all started arguing with one another. Made the mistake of drinkin a couple tall cans before I got on too and all I wanted to do was piss for the next 2 hours, fun. Best part was this morning I found a boil near my ass/taint the size of a golf ball that feels like someones constantly burning me with a cigerette every time I sit, walk, or bend down. Work was REALLY fun today.

shark tits

« Reply #5128 on: June 06, 2018, 06:11:40 PM »
i got word that darkwing duck aka anthony shetler skated our diy but i'm not stoked i wasn't there.
dude catches heck but i've always been a fan.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5129 on: June 06, 2018, 10:13:09 PM »
The feds are about to start accepting applicants for air traffic controller trainee from the general public this month. The average salary is damn near $130k a year. This is a position that doesn't require a degree. It's a long shot, but I am currently rewriting my resume and I'm going to try my absolute hardest to get hired. I have no problem relocating and working fucked up hours with the prospect of making that kind of money in the future.

What I'm not stoked on is that they discriminate against the colorblind. If I go through a bunch of hoops just to find out that my color vision deficiency is too severe to make it as a ATC, I'll be pretty fucking bummed. I took the Ishihara colorblind test to see if I'd make the cut off. According to the online test and the range of color deficiency that I think the FAA will accept, I'm right on the fence. Whatever. I'm just going to turn in my app. If I get a reply I'll do everything they tell me I gotta do, and hopefully shit works out.