Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379887 times)

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5160 on: June 19, 2018, 07:07:44 AM »
hitting 41 yo next sunday, but it's cool no signs of aging except some white hairs here and there, and exploding shins haha
the pop, the will to learn new tricks and the prudence are still there
hell yeah snake!
i'm 41 and learning new tricks like i was in high school.
every time you mention the 100 pushups a day it stokes me out. me and bruh man have been trying to do pull ups whenever we see scaffolding too [few X a wk].
i'm at 11 right now, pretty consistently.
i wish my hair would turn white.
amazing, i'm still doing the 100 pushups a day (with a recovery day a week when pain hits) and i just added pull-ups too, totally complementary and gets you animal-shaped (in the good way, as nature constructed you),love to see vids of sessions of you two, bruhman is a beast and your increase in level and comfort surprised me !
thanks again sharktits man !

edit : 11 pull-ups ? I make 10 series, tomorrow i'll try to see how much I can do in a raw, you created a monster haha

Bout to put up some numbers this summer hahaha sick. I'm trailing around 8 or 9 right now, hoping to hit double digits like you guys by the end of summer lol.

shark tits

« Reply #5161 on: June 19, 2018, 07:19:47 AM »
hitting 41 yo next sunday, but it's cool no signs of aging except some white hairs here and there, and exploding shins haha

hell yeah snake!
every time you mention the 100 pushups a day it stokes me out. me and bruh man have been trying to do pull ups whenever we see scaffolding too [few X a wk].
amazing, i'm still doing the 100 pushups a day (with a recovery day a week when pain hits) and i just added pull-ups too, totally complementary and gets you animal-shaped (in the good way, as nature constructed you),love to see vids of sessions of you two, bruhman is a beast and your increase in level and comfort surprised me !

edit : 11 pull-ups ? I make 10 series, tomorrow i'll try to see how much I can do in a raw, you created a monster haha

Bout to put up some numbers this summer hahaha sick. I'm trailing around 8 or 9 right now, hoping to hit double digits like you guys by the end of summer lol.
you're double digits soon. you called 15 by summer's end but we got that. go up 1 a wk, easy peasy.
we just gotta remember to look for scaffolding when we're out. boston is ill for pullups, spots everywhere.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5162 on: June 23, 2018, 01:50:44 AM »
you guys got my hyped to get fit. got myself a pullup bar last week. them shits is hard haha i max out at 3! gonna keep tryin though. will be stoked when i get ten

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #5163 on: June 23, 2018, 11:41:20 AM »
Doing push ups really helps with your pull-ups. And don't cheat yourself, straighten your arms out completely on every rep.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shark tits

« Reply #5164 on: June 23, 2018, 01:35:28 PM »
a pull up bar makes a little bit of difference vs doing em on scaffolding. i'm still cheating myself [like i knew i would] but halfassed albeit, i'm at 12 the real way, 11 the underhanded way and 11 the side arm way.
hash slasher lives in my neighborhood and has a pullup bar, i've got it in the last 2 days.
i wonder if weck has subliminally inspired everyone to get diesel?

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5165 on: June 24, 2018, 11:18:36 AM »
Doing push ups really helps with your pull-ups. And don't cheat yourself, straighten your arms out completely on every rep.

Great, thanks for the tip bud! I try to do them as legit as possible every time.. cant be havin no mobbed pull ups right?

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
« Reply #5166 on: June 24, 2018, 04:04:38 PM »
currently stuck on a two-week holiday in Mexico with my schizophrenic ex. stoked on the holiday in Mexico part, not so much on the ex. long fucked-up story, no questions asked; now only hoping that I eventually make it through this tragic in one piece.

shark tits

« Reply #5167 on: June 24, 2018, 04:07:48 PM »
currently stuck on a two-week holiday in Mexico with my schizophrenic ex. stoked on the holiday in Mexico part, not so much on the ex. long fucked-up story, no questions asked; now only hoping that I eventually make it through this tragic in one piece.
damn silhouette, enjoy mexico!
come to the states next time.
[edit]
stoked, my ex offered to get me a hooker if i take pictures
not stoked, she gets to pick. i want a puerto rican girl in her 20s or so who smokes newports and calls me papi.
she's going 'nah, i'm thinking more 50s white woman, pretty.'
i'm like there's tons of pretty 50 yr old hookers...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 10:05:57 AM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -383
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #5168 on: June 25, 2018, 05:22:56 PM »
I7ve been doing a 100 pushups in 10 min once a week in amongst my gym sessions/ martial arts training but you guys are beasts.
Will have to get on that shit...

+ 4 hours of tattooing yesterday
- feels like I had 4 hours of tattooing yesterday ... not looking forward to the scabbing// itchiness

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5169 on: June 25, 2018, 09:53:20 PM »

I should come to the States, or really just go anywhere else than right here, right now. the situation is just unbearable; in addition to not being able to enjoy this otherwise more than welcome holiday for shit, I literally feel like killing myself multiple times a day. getting into this was so fucking stupid. self-destructive romantic my ass. if I make it out of this alive and sane, I'll be such a fucking warrior from then on.

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 19
« Reply #5170 on: June 26, 2018, 06:35:42 AM »
[edit]
not stoked, she gets to pick. i want a puerto rican girl in her 20s or so who smokes newports and calls me papi.

Damn cuz. What's motivating this offer?

shark tits

« Reply #5171 on: June 26, 2018, 06:43:46 AM »
[edit]

Damn cuz. What's motivating this offer?
idk, i guess it's halfassed calling my bluff cause she don't think i'm balls enough for a hooker [i'm always seeing them at my plaza and never get one] and halfassed jealousy is her kink.
and it's safe to be jealous of a sex act while not worried anyone will elope w/ a hooker.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 47
« Reply #5172 on: June 26, 2018, 06:49:30 AM »
I had an ex offer to rent me a hooker in Amsterdam but she was more into it than I was then got all pissy that I wasn't into it. Like a fool I said I'd be more into it if it wasn't a sex worker and that sent her stratospheric that I was seeing people behind her back and lining the next option up for when I dumped her, etc.

Whatever the motivation be careful. It's 4d chess out there.
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Buckaroo Banzai.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #5173 on: June 26, 2018, 06:58:49 AM »
don't do too much pull-ups in a raw, you'll wake up with a broken body next morning
just made 15  ;D (on a roof)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:02:43 AM by the snake »

shark tits

« Reply #5174 on: June 26, 2018, 07:02:59 AM »
damn, snake takes the cake!
i gotta go to hash slasher's and get it in, i'm laggin'.
that's awesome, wanna shoot for 20 by end of summer?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5175 on: June 26, 2018, 07:04:16 AM »
damn, snake takes the cake!
i gotta go to hash slasher's and get it in, i'm laggin'.
that's awesome, wanna shoot for 20 by end of summer?
GANG !
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 08:23:25 AM by the snake »

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5176 on: June 27, 2018, 05:58:25 AM »
update on my situation (for those who care): I've managed to totally flip it upside down, somehow. we're pretty much having sex all day now, more than during our best years together, it's insane (and obviously makes this trip so much better). never underestimate how fierce competitiveness between women can be, if you have an ex who's still into you despite 'having moved on'. mine had been neglecting me for years only to recently start seeing other dudes (that was our breaking point actually); only thing I did to win her favors back was mentioning how I had recently met (really just met, and briefly talked to) another girl myself who's younger, cooler and 'maybe' more attractive (when in reality both of them are 10's in my book) and I'd be tempted to get to know her more. I guess something clicked there for my ex and holy shit has she been turning into a wild beast, I can barely believe it myself. rest of the trip is going to be great (and we both know we'll still be parting ways after, so no real sense of responsibility on either end), needless to say I won't be posting much. 'things I'm stoked on', yeah.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:01:32 AM by silhouette »

shark tits

« Reply #5177 on: June 27, 2018, 06:06:46 AM »
bad ass silhouette!
that all sounds dope.
stoked i hung out w/ my best friend yesterday, he doesn't have the legs to skate anymore and i don't have the nerve to drink anymore so we don't see each other very often but i showed him my garden and i'm kinda turning into his late grandfather [killing squirrels, catching rainwater, etc].
not stoked, one of his dogs ran away so he's fucked up over that.
wish we were still 20s.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5178 on: June 27, 2018, 10:21:38 AM »
update on my situation (for those who care): I've managed to totally flip it upside down, somehow. we're pretty much having sex all day now, more than during our best years together, it's insane (and obviously makes this trip so much better). never underestimate how fierce competitiveness between women can be, if you have an ex who's still into you despite 'having moved on'. mine had been neglecting me for years only to recently start seeing other dudes (that was our breaking point actually); only thing I did to win her favors back was mentioning how I had recently met (really just met, and briefly talked to) another girl myself who's younger, cooler and 'maybe' more attractive (when in reality both of them are 10's in my book) and I'd be tempted to get to know her more. I guess something clicked there for my ex and holy shit has she been turning into a wild beast, I can barely believe it myself. rest of the trip is going to be great (and we both know we'll still be parting ways after, so no real sense of responsibility on either end), needless to say I won't be posting much. 'things I'm stoked on', yeah.
Promise me you'll ghost on her immediately when your holiday finishes.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5179 on: June 27, 2018, 10:57:16 AM »

Promise us all

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5180 on: June 27, 2018, 11:21:51 AM »
or just part ways but keep having wild sex together^^

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5181 on: June 27, 2018, 11:28:08 AM »
hell yeah snake!

I'm a thin light motherfucker, 65 kg, it's easier, like a taller ant doing pull-ups haha

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #5182 on: June 27, 2018, 08:06:51 PM »
I'm going to be a schoolteacher. Wish me luck, folks!

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #5183 on: June 27, 2018, 11:49:59 PM »
My friend quit his job today and learned/landed fs half cab noseslides in a few tries, unfortunately I didn't see or film it (wasn't paying attention when he was starting to throw it out).

I'm a thin light motherfucker, 65 kg, it's easier, like a taller ant doing pull-ups haha
lol true, gonna grab a bar this payday and see what's good.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 11:59:40 PM by Bruh Man »

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #5184 on: June 27, 2018, 11:55:15 PM »
I'm going to be a schoolteacher. Wish me luck, folks!
Sick, congrats! Kinda wish I went that route sometimes.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 815
« Reply #5185 on: June 28, 2018, 05:36:05 PM »
Realizing I'm probably not gonna get my security deposit back, but I'm out of here in a couple days. Eat my dick Nancy you bitch that faucet was busted before i moved in and you know it

SHIREFLIP

• Rep: 59
« Reply #5186 on: June 28, 2018, 05:54:08 PM »
Weed is going to be legal in Canada (where I live) soon, apparently. That's a good thing. People shouldn't get in trouble for using or selling weed. Stoked. But I've had a prescription for years, so that doesn't affect me. Oh wait, the dickheads in charge want to raise taxes on medicinal users as well. Not stoked.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5187 on: June 30, 2018, 08:07:34 AM »
Promise us all

I honestly can't tell whether you guys are genuinely concerned about me (really appreciate it if you are) or making light of the situation (probably a bit of both - this is SLAP). But in case you really want to know, that will qualify as 'ghosting on her' less than it will as running for my dear life. Three days of almost non-stop sex in, here she was already talking marriage (and trying to get me to buy her more of those expensive Repetto's), all the while the both of us knowing she's leaving on a two-week camping trip with her new dude (also a schizophrenic she met at the day clinic she goes to; 39, no job, still lives at his parents', socially inept and irresponsible) as soon as we get back.

We broke up fairly recently (after she started sleeping with that dude, showing no will to ever stop and actually blaming me for caring so much about what is a completely normal everyday situation isn't it?), but she still lives at my place and only shows weak signs of willing to leave. She's not on the lease so technically I could kick her out anytime and she'd become that other dude's problem but in reality I can't see myself doing that because of her mental condition; that is no excuse for me suffering, but a lot of this she hasn't been asking for and stems from her cognitive handicap so I'm trying to be a responsible adult about this and in the meantime we're sleeping in separate bedrooms like the mere flatmates we now are. This Mexico trip we had booked together six months in advance, investing thousands in flights, hotels and tours with no return policies; after I learned about her affairs just prior to leaving, for a while I considered ditching everything till the very last minute (literally two hours before having to see her leave by herself) when I eventually thought 'ah, fuck it'.

I've known that person for eight years before her schizophrenia broke out, experienced living through one another with her for the best and worst (from taking her around the world to rescuing her from suicide attempts countless times), and seen her gradually sink down that spiral; for years I've tried to be there for her, sacrificed many relationships and career opportunities and generally invested a lot of myself into trying to make this work against all odds. Unfortunately I couldn't save it; now it's become absolutely unbearable for the both of us and I've got to walk away from it in the name of self-respect, if not basic sanity. I'm strong, I'll make it and I have no regrets but yeah, of course I'm disappointed.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:35:25 AM by silhouette »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5188 on: June 30, 2018, 08:21:40 AM »
Well when you know the rest of the details I can see that our remarks may have come of flippant however it s still my belief that you need to make a break from her. It's all good to be there for someone but eventually you have to make a choice of her sanity or yours because she doesn't sound like she has your interests at heart regardless of her diminished capacity for rational thinking.

Good luck man.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5189 on: June 30, 2018, 09:55:15 AM »
Thanks man, yeah that's exactly where I'm at now, I've figured. I'll make it, I'm not worried. Much appreciated.