Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 378842 times)

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5220 on: July 19, 2018, 04:48:33 PM »
Apparently the last boyfriend she introduced, he just looked at him and said "No you're not", and that was it.

if he pulls that line again, just say "already have, bro" and wink. you'll be fine.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #5221 on: July 20, 2018, 05:41:15 AM »
Ask her if he's excited to meet the white boy because he got a taste for them in prison

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 12
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #5222 on: July 20, 2018, 06:03:45 AM »
Ask her if he's excited to meet the white boy because he got a taste for them in prison

Apparently the prison thing is never to be spoken of so this should probably work.

shark tits

« Reply #5223 on: July 20, 2018, 06:19:10 AM »

Apparently the prison thing is never to be spoken of so this should probably work.
or it will get your wig split

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5224 on: July 20, 2018, 06:56:00 AM »
My real advice as someone from a family familiar with the prison system is to find a different girl.

calvinsdream

• Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #5225 on: July 20, 2018, 09:00:49 AM »
My real advice as someone from a family familiar with the prison system is to find a different girl.

Ah, nah. She's a smoking hot 22 year old latina and it's been the most drama free relationship I've ever had.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5226 on: July 20, 2018, 09:09:26 AM »

Ah, nah. She's a smoking hot 22 year old latina and it's been the most drama free relationship I've ever had.

calvinsdream

• Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #5227 on: July 20, 2018, 11:41:49 AM »

Jokes on her, my last ex cleared me out already. My current makes more bank than me anyway, seeing as I'm in a "debt management" program after being dumb enough to pay tuition for my last girlfriend.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5228 on: July 20, 2018, 12:06:54 PM »

Jokes on her, my last ex cleared me out already. My current makes more bank than me anyway, seeing as I'm in a "debt management" program after being dumb enough to pay tuition for my last girlfriend.

No no. Her being a hot 22 year old Latina is the money, everything else you've mentioned is everything else in the photo.

calvinsdream

• Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #5229 on: July 20, 2018, 12:40:52 PM »

No no. Her being a hot 22 year old Latina is the money, everything else you've mentioned is everything else in the photo.

Oh gotcha. We'll see if I get murdered or something I guess

shark tits

« Reply #5230 on: July 20, 2018, 09:56:05 PM »
the DIY that just died was a 10 yr old, $20,000 ghost town for junkies that the only thing people came to skate was a 3 ft wooden min ramp someone donated.
it's funny now that it's gone how everyone is up in arms.
i went to the meeting and 2 people i'd chatted w/ days before amicably were rude.
then they started using our language about 'multi use plazas w/ skating in mind' and i'm like 'are you just uncomfortable cause you plagiarized me?'
cause that' casual, just give credit.
i am scared in their ability to follow through [the aforementioned 10 yr, $20,000 shooting gallery that kids sometimes skated a wood ramp]. like, rebuild your tranny dog spot for all the suburb tranny dogs to work on and occasionally [very occasionally] skate.
do i trust them to make satellite spots in my neighborhood or the rest of  the city i actually live in?
no. like i told hash slasher, wormside is yngvie malmsteen and sharkside is a 3 chord punk song [that doesn't suck].
we've got asian, spanish, black and white kids [and at least one juggalo girl] skating our plaza, junkies in the periphery admiring our tomatoes. like we just on accident made something great vs the other spot was contrived and not a lot of fun. if i'm lyin i'm dyin.
so i'm stoked [validated] that my idears are being passed on [i invented edible skate spots dammit] but not stoked that people will ignore you to your face and take credit for your shit even though you aren't from the city, don't skate regularly and although they're better at using tools, you use em to create bullshit and our lofi spot is bitchin!!!
yes, ik, i'm a bad person because i don't work and that's everyone's excuse for not being able to do the thing that makes you relevant to skating.
i like dube and everyone but i'm wil'in now.
and if anyone says those aren't sharkside concepts, originally all they wanted was to rebuild wormside or the city to build a park [wicked orginal].

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -67
« Reply #5231 on: July 23, 2018, 03:30:50 AM »
Had sex with this amazing woman

She is my bestfriends sister..

I know I fucked up but don't regret it neither does she but this will make things awkward and weird because I know we didn't get enough of each others just yet.. Dreams come true I figure though..
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:46:47 AM by Mystical Leader »

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #5232 on: July 23, 2018, 03:38:59 AM »

He is my bestfriends sister..

I know I fucked up but don't regret it neither does she but this will make things awkward and weird because I know we didn't get enough of each others just yet.. Dreams come true I figure though..

Good for you, but this quote does not compute. 

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -67
« Reply #5233 on: July 23, 2018, 03:49:53 AM »

She! is my bestfriends sister..

English isn't my first language, sorry

My bestfriend is a he and her sister has a divine body..

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5234 on: July 23, 2018, 04:54:27 AM »

She! is my bestfriends sister..

English isn't my first language, sorry

My bestfriend is a he and her sister has a divine body..
Post nudez

shark tits

« Reply #5235 on: July 23, 2018, 05:01:15 PM »
hash slahser and i reappropriated some granite from a decrepit structure to sharkside. we made a noseblunt ledge [tribute to auburn] and we layed down 2/3 tiles for a manny pad.
stoked.
then as we were taking the 2 granite tiles of the dolly my finger became crushed in between them.
i'm numb now but it might start hurting, may be broke.
i'm in shock.
for anyways, not stoked on that.
pray for my finger!
i need 12 cinderblocks and we're putting that manny pad up.
sharkside doesn't cost $20,000 and people actually skate here.
^that can be our motto

tim pace

• Rep: -1
« Reply #5236 on: July 23, 2018, 06:40:02 PM »
mechanic school
i should learned to build ramps

tim pace

• Rep: -1
« Reply #5237 on: July 23, 2018, 08:02:40 PM »
 ;D really wanba sk8 some am comp

active_shooter

« Reply #5238 on: July 25, 2018, 05:41:57 AM »
I'm stoked on skating in general; Houston has some awesome shops, sick spots, cool people involved in almost everything, my skating while not improving and I'm certainly not getting any better is still the most fun thing I'm involved in. Teaching kids how to skate and having them say things like, "I've been trying to learn how to ollie forever, you taught me in 10 minutes" is quite an amazing feeling.
Not stoked that I'm old and getting older, the desire to do theses things doesn't match the inability to do them. I'm 45 and it will never be how it was at 17, and I have to be ok with that. I rolled my ankle at 17 and it seemed to heal in a few weeks. I rolled my ankle last year and I still feel it. Torn meniscus in the right knee is now sciatica on the left side. It's still so much fun, though. The excitement I have for skateboarding far outweighs the pain. For now at least.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #5239 on: July 25, 2018, 06:40:32 AM »
Going to a sports medicine doctor to get my knee checked out today. Iíll be glad to know whatís going on with it but will be bummed because itís never good news.

Lame_Nigga

• Rep: -30
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #5240 on: July 26, 2018, 04:39:34 PM »
Got called The O.G at the skatepark today. Dope because these young fools recognize, not dope because it makes me feel old and I realize nobody from my crew growing up is around anymore

offkilter

• Rep: 40
« Reply #5241 on: July 26, 2018, 06:34:28 PM »
Got in a huge fight with my girl today, then a little later we had that post-fight kind of sex that is extra aggro.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Rep: 24
« Reply #5242 on: July 28, 2018, 01:38:00 AM »
Stoked to see my Husband and dog after 5 weeks of traveling around the country (US). Not stoked to be done traveling until at least next summer probably. But also stoked that im married to someone who is cook with me going off on adventures on my own. Any Pals doing hosting? Iím always down to travel out and trade a crash space at my place in the NW if your travel inclined yourself.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 50
« Reply #5243 on: July 30, 2018, 05:59:42 AM »
Not stoked, I slammed that hard on my ass I thought I was going to shit myself.
Stoked, I didn't shit myself. You have to appreciate the little things.
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Buckaroo Banzai.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 550
« Reply #5244 on: July 30, 2018, 07:41:50 AM »
hash slahser and i reappropriated some granite from a decrepit structure to sharkside. we made a noseblunt ledge [tribute to auburn] and we layed down 2/3 tiles for a manny pad.
stoked.
then as we were taking the 2 granite tiles of the dolly my finger became crushed in between them.
i'm in shock.
pray for my finger!
^that can be our motto

did you name shark side?

shark tits

« Reply #5245 on: July 30, 2018, 08:10:45 AM »
stoked.
i'm in shock.
pray for my finger!
^that can be our motto

did you name shark side?
haha, i wanted to call it 'clarkside' because asides me and maybe one other fellow from my city it's all clarkies [students of clark university] but they resent being called clarkies and furthermore don't want to be part of the 'clarkification of main south' aka gentrification and eminent domain-ing.
so no, i liked clarkside since it's geographically closer to clark than the atlantic but it kinda was a spinoff of that. i was just adamant that it is 'something-side' out of respect to burnside and mark hubbard.
no 'pizza park' or any corny shit like that.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 550
« Reply #5246 on: July 30, 2018, 08:24:39 AM »
livin up to your name eh?

sorry had to. props for building

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #5247 on: July 30, 2018, 09:14:20 AM »
went to Lyon but now Iím back in America
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 388
« Reply #5248 on: July 30, 2018, 11:02:05 PM »
so my neighbors 75 year old / 100 + foot tree uprooted in a windstorm and landed five feet from my house tonight .. coulda killed me and my family or neighbors but it just happened to land exactly where we needed it to .. will upload some pictures in the morning

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 388
« Reply #5249 on: July 31, 2018, 11:07:10 AM »