Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380256 times)

calvinsdream

• Rep: 13
  • Dusted and disgusted
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5280 on: August 30, 2018, 02:55:00 PM »
My friend and his wife recently started "swinging" which in their version of it means having their relationship fall apart in suuuuuper sloooooow mooooootionnnnnn and he is being so fucking lame to talk to about it. He doesn't want to joke about his wife fucking black guys and I don't care about him trying to fuck 24 year olds (which he couldn't even do when we were 24) so it's been a real bust so far. I thought having a swinger for a friend would be cooler.

That's exactly how my "open relationship" went.

Also, if he can't handle jokes about it then how the fuck can he handle his wife banging other dudes? I say joke on and add some fuel to the fire for entertainment.

beatifk

• Rep: 10
« Reply #5281 on: August 31, 2018, 04:14:49 AM »
Went to the dentist to see what is causing a constant dull pain in the left side of my face.

Stoked that she told me my teeth are fine... Not stoked that she told me that the pain is probably caused by clenching my jaw in my sleep due to an abundance of stress and anxiety. Great.

In a way it would've been easier if I had an infection and she just drilled a hole in my head and fixed it. Now I need to reevaluate my life on a deeper level, which I'm not completely sure I'm capable of doing.

behavioralguide

• Rep: 100
  • dog stuff
« Reply #5282 on: August 31, 2018, 04:28:19 AM »
Went to the dentist to see what is causing a constant dull pain in the left side of my face.

Stoked that she told me my teeth are fine... Not stoked that she told me that the pain is probably caused by clenching my jaw in my sleep due to an abundance of stress and anxiety. Great.

In a way it would've been easier if I had an infection and she just drilled a hole in my head and fixed it. Now I need to reevaluate my life on a deeper level, which I'm not completely sure I'm capable of doing.

or

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 93
« Reply #5283 on: August 31, 2018, 06:01:50 AM »
Skate the first substantially sized stair set in a while the other day, but I didnít land the trick because Iím a weak bitch.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -406
« Reply #5284 on: August 31, 2018, 11:18:20 AM »
  A buddy of mine saw that Kevin dude from the cons vid skate on several occasions while visiting a city.  Apparently he does blizzard flips every time. - Dosen't film the shit tho  (image)
message of love (bring the mean locals cookies)

Mark Renton

• Rep: 26
« Reply #5285 on: September 01, 2018, 09:26:32 AM »
Found a pint glass with >50quids in it while washing glasses at work and didn't take it, gave the glass to the bar manager instead. Got a pat on my shoulder and that's it I feel like a fucking idiot rn. #goodboy

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -406
« Reply #5286 on: September 01, 2018, 05:23:35 PM »
Found a pint glass with >50quids in it while washing glasses at work and didn't take it, gave the glass to the bar manager instead. Got a pat on my shoulder and that's it I feel like a fucking idiot rn. #goodboy
    Damn man.
message of love (bring the mean locals cookies)

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #5287 on: September 03, 2018, 02:42:24 AM »
got second at the contest on saturday at my local park.
won an ugly cap, an ugly red t-shirt and a set of wheels

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -155
« Reply #5288 on: September 03, 2018, 09:46:34 AM »
Labor Day:

Not stoked that I am required to work today.
Stoked that it's time and a half pay.
Not stoked that I don't really get to skate today.
Stoked that its too hot out anyways, and I probably would not have skated anways.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
« Reply #5289 on: September 03, 2018, 11:04:56 AM »
Stoked, hanging out in the mountains with our two year old son

Not stoked, everyone else is zipping and using the suspension bridge, both of which are on my bucket list

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #5290 on: September 04, 2018, 09:08:15 PM »
Didn't get the jobs I interviewed for and my self-esteem took a big hit
But, applied to 8 more jobs and got another date that I'm not so confident about because of the rejections
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 13
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #5291 on: September 05, 2018, 08:50:50 AM »

cosmicgypsies

• Rep: 114
« Reply #5292 on: September 06, 2018, 02:57:58 AM »

yeah the bar manager almost definitely pocketed that

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -103
« Reply #5293 on: September 07, 2018, 04:47:13 PM »
i was fucking around on the tracks and almost got killed by a train. i grabbed the ladder and was getting on w/ my skateboard but didn't look and there was a wall and ran into it. fell between the wall and the train and couldn't get out til the train slowed way down [so i took pictures while i was trapped]. could've been a lot worse and not just getting killed/chopped in twain by the wheels, i could've fell over the wall the other way and dropped onto the old site of the diy. for anyways, i got back on the horse so i wouldn't be scared off and here's footage of riding a flatcar for a few hundred feet. then i went to a ledge and did nollie noseslides both ways.
more stoked than not but could've gone really sour!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dRiSBR5xUU&feature=youtu.be

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #5294 on: September 08, 2018, 08:45:58 AM »
I just moved into a really nice new place (no more 250 square foot studio apartment!), but today it's raining for the first time since I've been here, and one of the rooms has a pretty bad leak in the ceiling, with plaster or whatever falling off too.
Nancy Drew

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 86
  • AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #5295 on: September 09, 2018, 12:21:17 AM »
since dlx is not to keen on emailing me back i ordered a new pair of thunders but cheapest ones i could find were from zumiez and they threw in some random sticker sheet with "super rare" written on the back. what the fuck would be rare about that?

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -68
« Reply #5296 on: September 12, 2018, 02:13:42 AM »
The rain and the mood it gets me in..

NegativeCreep

• Rep: 7
« Reply #5297 on: September 12, 2018, 04:16:20 PM »
since dlx is not to keen on emailing me back i ordered a new pair of thunders but cheapest ones i could find were from zumiez and they threw in some random sticker sheet with "super rare" written on the back. what the fuck would be rare about that?

What are the super rare stickers of? Save them for 10 years then retire off the ebay profits.

Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On:

Life in general. Got to take advantage of opportunities and get out of the cloud.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
« Reply #5298 on: September 12, 2018, 07:28:45 PM »
Found a bottle of cesamet today

Only has 6 2mg capsules in it

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • illinoying
« Reply #5299 on: September 20, 2018, 07:32:02 PM »
The only time I get to rest is when im hurt

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #5300 on: September 20, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »
I found free food connections. Itís good quality, free, and doesnít go to waste. I can make a shitload of juice and the bakery shit are great. This is also going to free up some time from grocery shopping, where I waste a lot of time by being indecisive.

The negative is that Iíll stop being vegan, and might get fatter. (Iíll have to skate more.)
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #5301 on: Today at 06:45:40 AM »
Dumpster pizza will definitely make you fatter.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.