Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709589 times)

ZipZinger

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #330 on: February 17, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »
I'm stoked that things are picking back up here but not stoked on that spam shit and the ads.

vicky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: February 17, 2008, 07:02:07 PM »
today lola and i were going to make stir fry. the kitchen went on fire. lola got third degree burns all over her and we sat in this ER for an hour waiting for her to come out....but she got perks and she is laughing at EVERYTHING
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

jrock

« Reply #332 on: February 17, 2008, 07:21:52 PM »
thanks to the new board, I think I'm finally going to break my Slap habit...

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #333 on: February 17, 2008, 08:29:48 PM »
today lola and i were going to make stir fry. the kitchen went on fire. lola got third degree burns all over her and we sat in this ER for an hour waiting for her to come out....but she got perks and she is laughing at EVERYTHING

you must elaborate

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #334 on: February 19, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »

i feel the same
its just not right on here anymore

defiantnate

« Reply #335 on: February 19, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »
I skated all day Sunday, got some new footage and had a real good time...

Now here it is Wednesday and I still feel like I got hit by a truck... I hate working when my body is crippled...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:40:09 PM by defiantnate »

baxter

« Reply #336 on: February 19, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
This might be the case for me too, it feels like Im losing part of myself doing this but I have no drive to go on anymore.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #337 on: February 20, 2008, 06:20:00 AM »

That's awful. Hopefully by "all over her" you just mean her hands, or arms?
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #338 on: February 20, 2008, 08:16:43 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's awful. Hopefully by "all over her" you just mean her hands, or arms?

She got a few burns on her right arm and one on her chest. I think she got one on her foot too maybe.
But it's cool cause me and Vicky made the stir fry successfully last night, and even though I was drinking while I was doing it, there were no fires started.

Oh, and Vicky left out the part about how Lola getting burned was kinda sorta her fault.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:26:58 AM by WeTigers »
8)

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
« Reply #339 on: February 20, 2008, 08:40:38 AM »
Shit I cant believe you guys attempted to make it again.  That would have been the last time I ever made that stuff.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #340 on: February 20, 2008, 08:42:23 AM »
Shit I cant believe you guys attempted to make it again.  That would have been the last time I ever made that stuff.

yea we did, maybe you are a bad luck charm

and marty, i did it by accident, the kitchen was about to go up in flames, i had no idea what to do, i feel bad enough about it
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #341 on: February 20, 2008, 08:47:17 AM »
u guys are livin' on the edge like aerosmith

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #342 on: February 20, 2008, 08:59:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yea we did, maybe you are a bad luck charm

and marty, i did it by accident, the kitchen was about to go up in flames, i had no idea what to do, i feel bad enough about it

Ah, I'm just joking.

Oh, and I forgot to make a "stoked that the board is back/not stoked that its awful now" post, so here it is.
8)

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #343 on: February 20, 2008, 05:25:18 PM »
my fridge and freezer is filled with alcohol and liquor. none of which i like.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #344 on: February 20, 2008, 06:23:56 PM »
How did this all happen? I'm guessing the oil caught fire, and you all panicked and threw fire everywhere?
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #345 on: February 20, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »
How did this all happen? I'm guessing the oil caught fire, and you all panicked and threw fire everywhere?

lola and i are cooking stir fry, coating the pan with sesame oil and letting it get hot cause thats how youre supposed to do it. were sitting on the couch, watching tv or something and then all of a sudden we hear...whooosh, i look in the kitchen fromt he couch and i see flames. "lola, LOLA" and shes like "holy shit" we run into the kitchen and the pot is on fire, like huge fucking flames. shes trying to grab the pot because its about to set the whole kitchen on fire and at this point we are screaming over fire alarms. in situations that happen so fast we never know what to do and were just like screaming and like laughing and we have no idea what to do and my first reaction is to throw water on it and when i did, while saving the kitchen and building from going on fire, it also splattered fucking everywhere and lola was too close and grease got all over her arm and chest and foot. we were int he er for an hour waiting for her to come out. craziest shit.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #346 on: February 20, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »
stoked on my new username, not stoked on having to make a new account. i guess im just in the same boat as everyone else that got unlucky. fuck it.
:) I must have been tripping last night

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #347 on: February 20, 2008, 06:46:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
lola and i are cooking stir fry, coating the pan with sesame oil and letting it get hot cause thats how youre supposed to do it. were sitting on the couch, watching tv or something and then all of a sudden we hear...whooosh, i look in the kitchen fromt he couch and i see flames. "lola, LOLA" and shes like "holy shit" we run into the kitchen and the pot is on fire, like huge fucking flames. shes trying to grab the pot because its about to set the whole kitchen on fire and at this point we are screaming over fire alarms. in situations that happen so fast we never know what to do and were just like screaming and like laughing and we have no idea what to do and my first reaction is to throw water on it and when i did, while saving the kitchen and building from going on fire, it also splattered fucking everywhere and lola was too close and grease got all over her arm and chest and foot. we were int he er for an hour waiting for her to come out. craziest shit.
[close]

Holy shit! It could have been way worse. I'm glad you guys are (relatively, at least) alright.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #348 on: February 20, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »
Fuccck.  I hope she doesnt have any gnarly scars.  Ive gotten badly burned twice, it fucking sucks.

baxter

« Reply #349 on: February 20, 2008, 11:43:21 PM »
Tell lola that I hope she is ok, and tell it hasen't her fault it was the freakin weekend.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #350 on: February 21, 2008, 03:50:33 AM »
i will tell her baxter. she should be fine with scarring except she totally wants some scars because oddly enough i have some in the same places she got burnt and she wants to match. the blisters are kind of deflating and leaking right now but she hasnt been in that much pain yet so im just hoping she really doesnt feel that much cause she hasnt been in any super pain yet

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #351 on: February 21, 2008, 07:03:01 AM »
stoked on: being up at a decent hour, not having to rush to get to work. now i can go to the corner store, get my cigs and a coffee and enjoy my morning.

not stoked on: theres a dude who lurks the corner named wild bill. ALWAYS asking for money. sometimes he even offers you a little bit of money, and when you tell him that you dont need it, he hassles you for a dollar so he can get a beer at 10am.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2008, 05:50:23 AM »
Stoked on reading more today but not stoked it's because the weather won't allow me to leave the house.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2008, 07:55:31 AM »
Stoked on reading more today but not stoked it's because the weather won't allow me to leave the house.

word. fuck philly. this snow is annoying. i have work in an hour and im not sure if i should just walk it, or try to ride my bike.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2008, 10:19:40 AM »
I seriously want to get a bunch of people together and get a warehouse. A little mini ramp, some boxes and whatnot and some space for people to create things.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2008, 11:16:32 AM »
I seriously want to get a bunch of people together and get a warehouse. A little mini ramp, some boxes and whatnot and some space for people to create things.

lets make this happen please, i ams o sick of philly weather

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2008, 11:19:50 AM »

there used to be something like that in my town, an unused warehouse with wood in it and we'd build stuff and skate and it was alright. Then one day we went and there was a huge pile of horsefood, like ceiling high a big hundred foot pile, needless to say the spot was buried under the shit

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #357 on: February 23, 2008, 03:27:19 PM »
Stoked on skating the skatepark today, I actually felt that I skated pretty good for once.
Not stoked that someone stole my ipod in the midst of this.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #358 on: February 23, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »
i had off today, and slept all day. its refreshing, but what a waste of a day.

Guinness

« Reply #359 on: February 23, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »
getting a new board. old boards are funner to ride and your used to them. new ones are weird to me and i can't skate them