Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709508 times)

vicky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #600 on: May 06, 2008, 12:28:58 PM »
karaoke bar yesterday night. dollar pbrs.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #601 on: May 06, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »
karaoke bar yesterday night. dollar pbrs.

NYC?  I saw that shit advertised in TIMEOUT.

kevbo999

« Reply #602 on: May 06, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »
My glasses bit the dust after a few good years, so I went the cheapest place possible (Wal*Mart) and ordered a new pair.  I'll be glad to have a nice new pair of specs, but I only wear them around the house and I went with the thinner, scratch resistant lenses anyway.  Buh bye trip savings.

defiantnate

« Reply #603 on: May 06, 2008, 07:39:18 PM »
I'm a mess right now, everyone knows it... so nobody's gonna give me any shit.

I went to work so blunted today, like retardedly high.

baxty

« Reply #604 on: May 06, 2008, 07:48:14 PM »
I'm a mess right now, everyone knows it... so nobody's gonna give me any shit.

I went to work so blunted today, like retardedly high.
On a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest what where you?

defiantnate

« Reply #605 on: May 06, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »
Probably like a seven or eight... but for work, a ten for sure.

baptized in cum

• Rep: 16
« Reply #606 on: May 07, 2008, 09:46:49 AM »
Probably like a seven or eight... but for work, a ten for sure.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #607 on: May 07, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »
I was blacked out a month and some change ago and woke up the next morning with my thumb hurting like crazy.  I could barely move it.  The next day a black line showed up at the base of the thumbnail, so I figured that I closed it in a door or something.  Fast forward to now, the black line is mostly grown out but one of the corners of the nail has been coming in black and not sticking to my finger.  I could probably get tweezers about 1/4 of the way under my nail right now.

jrock

« Reply #608 on: May 07, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »
gotta go in for another Remicade treatment tomorrow.... its going to make me feel better in the long run, but i really don't want to have to sit in a room with all the cancer people for 4 hours with nothing to watch but the Price is Right and Regis....

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #609 on: May 07, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »
I was blacked out a month and some change ago and woke up the next morning with my thumb hurting like crazy.  I could barely move it.  The next day a black line showed up at the base of the thumbnail, so I figured that I closed it in a door or something.  Fast forward to now, the black line is mostly grown out but one of the corners of the nail has been coming in black and not sticking to my finger.  I could probably get tweezers about 1/4 of the way under my nail right now.

i had a nail turn black once....then it just fell off. i was so nervous about how bad it would hurt and how sensitive the skin under where the nail was would be, but it seriously didnt hurt one bit. then the new nail grew back but its kinda weird.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #610 on: May 09, 2008, 07:22:16 AM »
Ughhhh, getting one of my nails fucked up bad enough that it would fall off is one of my biggest fears.
I just can't deal with that skin stuff underneath your nails ughhhhhh
Anyone remember that commercial for some toe product thing, and this one little fucking demon lifted up the dudes toenail like it was a door and jumped right in? That was so awful.

Oh but stoked that I've got the new episode of the Office loading right now.
Not stoked that it's raining today, so no skating, but I guess that just means I'll start drinking earlier.
8)

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #611 on: May 09, 2008, 07:27:06 AM »
that was one of the most disgusting commericals ever.

This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

jrock

« Reply #612 on: May 09, 2008, 07:27:19 AM »
i once smashed my big toe skating, and it turned blue and had a lot of blood making a lot of pressure under the nail.  i was limping around for 2 weeks.  I ended up soaking my foot in some hot water, and with a sterilized drill bit in my fingers, i slowly drilled a hole in my toenail to release the blood.  once I got all the way through the nail the blood came pouring out, and it instantly felt a million times better.  

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
« Reply #613 on: May 09, 2008, 08:09:02 AM »
i once smashed my big toe skating, and it turned blue and had a lot of blood making a lot of pressure under the nail.  i was limping around for 2 weeks.  I ended up soaking my foot in some hot water, and with a sterilized drill bit in my fingers, i slowly drilled a hole in my toenail to release the blood.  once I got all the way through the nail the blood came pouring out, and it instantly felt a million times better. 

That happened to me too like ten years ago.  It's actually really embarrassing because it happened while trying a switch hardlfip late flip on flatground; I late flipped the board right into my foot and the axle smashed right into my big toe nail.  Blood collected under the nail causing the gnarliest pain, I seriously couldn't even walk.  So I went to the hospital and they got some med student to drill through the nail with a needle, but he fucked it up and somehow decided to drill through the insanely sensitive skin right below the nail.  The blood drained out anyway, but it still hurt for a while.  The entire nail turned black and fell off a couple of weeks later, but it grew back the same as before.  I definitely never tried to do any late flips ever again.

jrock

« Reply #614 on: May 09, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »
shit.  the whole time i was doing it i was terrified that i would drill into my skin, but thankfully it didn't happen. 

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #615 on: May 09, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »
Back smithes

I learned them on tranny, but cant dip i for shit on ledges.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #616 on: May 10, 2008, 01:36:46 AM »
some butthead has a really handsome picture of me as his avatar
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #617 on: May 10, 2008, 06:31:42 AM »
school ending in a week.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

baxty

« Reply #618 on: May 10, 2008, 10:27:18 AM »
How the could you not be stoked on that?

defiantnate

« Reply #619 on: May 10, 2008, 02:25:29 PM »
I'm not stoked that I own a vx2000 that just doesn't work, it's needs to be fixed. I think it just needs a good professional cleaning but I'm not sure...

So I got an idea today that got me stoked...

I'm gonna start filming with my old 8mm camera and just make ghetto skate videos again... with a feel like gnar gnar (that's what gave me the idea).

kevbo999

« Reply #620 on: May 11, 2008, 06:37:35 PM »
I drank a 12 and passed out before half the people arrived to the party/concert I went down home for.  It's kinda shitty, but I did get to socialize with old friends beforehand.. and I was told the party/crowd wasn't the greatest.  I just wish I could've talked to the ladies.

Oh, and after two nights of 5-6 hours of sleep on a couch, tonight is gonna be soooooo nice.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #621 on: May 11, 2008, 09:40:09 PM »
I'm drunk right now, so that means I'll be hungover after i slept, which also means I'll probably spend another sunday exclusively on slap, since I don't know what else to do with my free time.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #622 on: May 12, 2008, 12:56:00 AM »
i once smashed my big toe skating, and it turned blue and had a lot of blood making a lot of pressure under the nail.  i was limping around for 2 weeks.  I ended up soaking my foot in some hot water, and with a sterilized drill bit in my fingers, i slowly drilled a hole in my toenail to release the blood.  once I got all the way through the nail the blood came pouring out, and it instantly felt a million times better. 

I go for the heated paper clip.

Say Hi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #623 on: May 12, 2008, 01:00:34 AM »
I'm not stoked that I own a vx2000 that just doesn't work, it's needs to be fixed. I think it just needs a good professional cleaning but I'm not sure...

So I got an idea today that got me stoked...

I'm gonna start filming with my old 8mm camera and just make ghetto skate videos again... with a feel like gnar gnar (that's what gave me the idea).

That's sick. 8mm footage is the best. But get the VX2000 fixed (maybe a cleaning tape will do it if the heads are dirty) and film with both.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #624 on: May 12, 2008, 07:41:10 AM »
Had the best weekend I've had in years, re-wrote the rules of powerfading.  I wish I could remember half of it, blacked out for the last 7 hours and don't remember shit except a clip here and there.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #625 on: May 12, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
i just got my mom to check me out of school. it was cause of DIEaerra though. It just struck me lastnight at a fucking movie theater. first public restroom shit since 6th grade. But I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna take a shit, let alone a loud stank ass one at school.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #626 on: May 12, 2008, 12:41:52 PM »
stoked my good friend's rendering of Yoshi is the second image that appears when you search Yoshi on google image, not stoked RIT took the image down after he graduated

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #627 on: May 12, 2008, 09:36:14 PM »
N.E.R.D. are on Letterman right now.  Stoked that how incredibly stupid they look and how terrible it sounds, not stoked that Pharrell is involved in skateboarding.

erik.

• Rep: 14
« Reply #628 on: May 13, 2008, 09:10:57 AM »
Saw that. What's up with their faggy background dancers?

frisco