Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709380 times)

jrock

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #780 on: June 18, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »
yeah max.  where did you order it from?

max power

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #781 on: June 18, 2008, 10:23:56 AM »
jensonusa.com

i've only taken it out once and it felt so good. the size is perfect, which was the only thing i was really worried about.

jrock

« Reply #782 on: June 18, 2008, 10:33:08 AM »
gracias

csumers

• Rep: 41
« Reply #783 on: June 18, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
stoked on:
stroking one off during the nightly shower with a fresh beer.

not stoked on:
lately, this is the highlight of my day.

Say Hi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #784 on: June 18, 2008, 10:55:38 AM »
So today I went out skating the park alone. I normally meet up with some people and go skate but today I just wanted to have a little session by myself with some music. As I'm skating this dude that I used to skate with a few years ago shows up at the park. He didn't skateboard for like 3 years or something, last time he was skating he skated with me I guess. We were skating a lot together back in the day. So we get to talk to eachother and it turns out that he is fucking annoying. Like talking weird stuff the whole time and not even trying to skate. I hate it when a person that skates talks about it like it's some stupid secondary thing and that's what he did. He really sucks at skating too, I mean I wouldn't care if he wouldn't have such a strange personality. Maybe he was just high, though. So I tried to avoid talking to him, skated for another few minutes and then drove home. Thank god he didn't ask for my new number. I know I sound like an ignorant douchebag but I really can't stand him.. I would rather skate alone than with him. Am I too selfish about that?

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #785 on: June 18, 2008, 11:12:06 AM »
Stoked on:
NOTHING!

Not stoken on:
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #786 on: June 18, 2008, 11:14:54 AM »
just filled my Ipod today but i have stuff i needed to delete anyways.

frisco

« Reply #787 on: June 18, 2008, 11:23:49 AM »
dude it sounds like you are going crazy in toronto. or maybe you just post a lot because of your new job, but it seems like you are dying of loneliness. get out there

its the job, i get paid to surf myspace all day and add random people, but shit you cant do that 8 hours a day so i usually lurk slap for around 5 hours and dedicate the 3 to sports/myspace work

but yea. i geuss i need to explore the city a bit

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #788 on: June 18, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »
damn thats a nice bike. i have one that was built custom for me but i kind of want a new one.

stoked on having a job and being able to pay bills but not stoked on trying to squeeze skate time and hang out time in when im not tired
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

jrock

« Reply #789 on: June 18, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »
stoked that some random chick on myspace sent me a free phone to replace the one I smashed the other day in a fit of roid rage; not stoked that by some cosmic irony it is the exact same ancient piece of shit that I destroyed.  Oh well, its free and it works so I've really got nothing to complain about. 

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #790 on: June 18, 2008, 12:30:54 PM »
Expand Quote
dude it sounds like you are going crazy in toronto. or maybe you just post a lot because of your new job, but it seems like you are dying of loneliness. get out there
[close]

its the job, i get paid to surf myspace all day and add random people, but shit you cant do that 8 hours a day so i usually lurk slap for around 5 hours and dedicate the 3 to sports/myspace work

wow, that sounds like the easiest job ever. congrats.

frisco

« Reply #791 on: June 18, 2008, 12:34:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
wow, that sounds like the easiest job ever. congrats.

everyone here is so chill I couldnt create a better job for myself

dtrigiani

• Rep: 26
  • captain
« Reply #792 on: June 18, 2008, 12:56:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Where are you from originally?

I finished high school today. I'm a little bit stoked on that, but for some reason not all that excited. I'm kind of not stoked on myself, because I feel like I should be happier. I feel just like Emile Hirsch in The Girl Next Door, except school is already over and I never railed Elisha Cuthbert.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:02:17 PM by dtrigiani »

frisco

« Reply #793 on: June 18, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i was born here, but grew up in vancouver

baxty

« Reply #794 on: June 18, 2008, 02:28:11 PM »
Its summer but its 100 degrees outside and everyones at the beach while I can't go because I have to go to guitar at 6.

Im going to the beach tomorrow, and its summer.

JonnyG

• Rep: 28
« Reply #795 on: June 18, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »

I finished high school today. I'm a little bit stoked on that, but for some reason not all that excited. I'm kind of not stoked on myself, because I feel like I should be happier.

i had the exact same feeling when i finished it 3 weeks ago

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #796 on: June 18, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »
someone quit at my work last week and then my other friend took this week off, so i have work everyday. This means I get to make a lot of money, but it also means that I dont get to see my girlfriend at all.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #797 on: June 18, 2008, 04:26:39 PM »
Got a haircut, still not decided on if I like it or not. Dude cut more off than I wanted.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #798 on: June 18, 2008, 06:17:49 PM »
Got a haircut, still not decided on if I like it or not. Dude cut more off than I wanted.

i don't think i've ever gotten a hair cut that i liked. that's why i just sort of started shaving my head or trimming it. but i'm starting not to like the way that looks either, and i don't like the way it looks when it is growing out, and i look stupid in hats so there is really nothing i can do about it.
I used to post

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #799 on: June 18, 2008, 08:25:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i don't think i've ever gotten a hair cut that i liked. that's why i just sort of started shaving my head or trimming it. but i'm starting not to like the way that looks either, and i don't like the way it looks when it is growing out, and i look stupid in hats so there is really nothing i can do about it.
There's this barbershop down the street so a while back I decided to pop in for a cut. I walk in and it was one of those moments where the needle slides off the record player and everyone in the place looked at me. Everyone in the place was black and I obviously wasn't. One of the barbers was like "can I help you son?" and I asked him if he had time for a cut. So the dude was super nice but obviously was accustomed to cutting white hair. I was getting a buzz and he had a comb in one hand coming my hair up straight (even though it's straight and stands up on its own) little by little while he hit it with the clippers. That part was all good but things got dicey when he was cleaning up my neck and then started putting shaving cream on the sides of my face and forhead along my hairline. He then boxed up the sides and front with pinpoint accuracy.

My friends had a good laugh at the tech hairline until it grew out...

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #800 on: June 18, 2008, 09:30:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've never gotten one I liked either. This is the first real cut I've had in over two years. I've been trimming it up myself, but it just got too long and thick to deal with this summer heat. When it grows out a bit I think it will look better.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #801 on: June 18, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

hey man, offers out there to get hammered one of these nights, where are you exactly in the city?

frisco

« Reply #802 on: June 18, 2008, 10:11:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

hey man, offers out there to get hammered one of these nights, where are you exactly in the city?

lets do it up this weekend, im living at king and jarvis for now and kocika said he was down to go out and drink too so we'll all get hammered somewhere

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #803 on: June 18, 2008, 10:25:16 PM »
broke my deck but put on an old real dompierre, weirdest shape of the tail but made me land back tails in no time.

kilgore.

« Reply #804 on: June 18, 2008, 11:05:46 PM »
one of my bestfriends moves to portland in the morning. bummed he's gone but siked i have a new place to visit.

jrock

« Reply #805 on: June 18, 2008, 11:07:20 PM »
have fun trying to duck veganshawn while you're out there.

kilgore.

« Reply #806 on: June 18, 2008, 11:08:25 PM »
i can't wait to dine with him. we've exchanged numbers.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #807 on: June 19, 2008, 07:16:19 AM »
theyre shooting the new transformers movie right outside the door of my apartment. its cool seeing places you now or live at in movies, but theyve shot so many movies around my neighborhood in the past 4 months and its effecting my buildings water and they constantly have some sort of stadium lighting. so annoying
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

frisco

« Reply #808 on: June 19, 2008, 07:22:15 AM »
theyre shooting the new transformers movie right outside the door of my apartment. its cool seeing places you now or live at in movies, but theyve shot so many movies around my neighborhood in the past 4 months and its effecting my buildings water and they constantly have some sort of stadium lighting. so annoying

that is so badass, try and get an autograph of shia la beouf written out to alex, one of the benefits of having a unisex name

baxty

« Reply #809 on: June 19, 2008, 10:57:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that is so badass, try and get an autograph of shia la beouf written out to alex, one of the benefits of having a unisex name
My Uncle is editing the movie, and Im going to go with him to work in the summer, and the premier so if I see him I'll get one for you. I sound like a bitch saying that so much, but its summer.