Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709549 times)

frisco

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1170 on: May 10, 2009, 01:37:36 AM »
how good mcdonalds tastes when drunk, I dont know if theres a better drunk food, plus you can find it anywhere in north america

but how savage you feel about 5 minutes after consumption 

kevbo999

« Reply #1171 on: May 10, 2009, 07:15:12 AM »
Yesterday

Skated all afternoon with my boys, Glorious and Busy B, we hit up a couple spots in the sketchier part of town, that was awesome.  Went to our favorite diner and made the mistake of saying we skate without helmets.  The guy was literally right in our face while we were trying to eat.  It was absolutely fucked and I'm not sure I'll ever go again.

Then we went to an art show/party.  It was pretty fun actually, free wine, smokin j-bizzles in front of the po-pizzle... but there were a couple people I didn't want to see.. and the hostess heard me calling her sunglasses ironic.. 

Oh yeah, then I went to visit my others bros, but they live in the most secure building ever and you need a key to get to the buzz in section.  What!?  So I had to bike back home and get my cell phone.

skate_bored

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1172 on: May 10, 2009, 08:43:07 AM »
but there were a couple people I didn't want to see.. and the hostess heard me calling her sunglasses ironic.. 

hahaha

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #1173 on: May 10, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »
Went skating this evening and I said to my friend: (Murdock on this forum) ''Hey let's ollie this block.''

We have a stelcon block in the park, like this.

After a few tries he did it, but I was still scared. Later I went for it but my truck hit te end of the block, I was like wowwww, let's try it again. I rolled up again, not fast enough and I ate shit.  Only a scratch on my hand palm and elbow. I'm stoked I tried it, but not stoked I didn't roll away properly.

Gnar Murdock, he did it twice.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Bugs

« Reply #1174 on: May 10, 2009, 01:27:59 PM »
Went skating this evening and I said to my friend: (Murdock on this forum) ''Hey let's ollie this block.''

After a few tries he did it, but I was still scared. Later I went for it but my truck hit te end of the block, I was like wowwww, let's try it again. I rolled up again, not fast enough and I ate shit.  Only a scratch on my hand palm and elbow. I'm stoked I tried it, but not stoked I didn't roll away properly.

What a crazy find. Can you grind the ledge or manual and roll off the other side?

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1175 on: May 10, 2009, 02:48:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What a crazy find. Can you grind the ledge or manual and roll off the other side?

It's not that spot. I just posted a picture of the same kind of block.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #1176 on: May 10, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »
i've been listening to hot water music all day, and now i have a headache from getting a little too into it.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

Vegetable Lasagna

• Rep: 10
  • That's my apple juice.
« Reply #1177 on: May 10, 2009, 04:43:30 PM »
i've been listening to hot water music all day, and now i have a headache from getting a little too into it.

Probably worth it.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #1178 on: May 10, 2009, 06:37:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Probably worth it.

good point

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1179 on: May 10, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »
got new wheels, deck and shoes. stoked on new stuff, not stoked on 51s feeling like 56s. once im used to it though, its gonna be great.

net lurk

« Reply #1180 on: May 12, 2009, 07:52:47 PM »
friends asked to go to NYC tomorrow, but if i skip the school calls my mom..and i don't even know what the fuck she will do if she finds out.  I'm pretty much fucked but its a once and a lifetime thing y'know? what should i tell her?

CeeyMar

« Reply #1181 on: May 13, 2009, 07:05:03 AM »
ask her if she changed her name.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #1182 on: May 13, 2009, 07:28:40 AM »
my back finally stopped hurting and I feel great today. but that's only because i haven't been skating in a week. bummer.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1183 on: May 13, 2009, 12:48:30 PM »
My rock hard erections in school. They're fucking awesome, but I've got to sit down for awhile to kill it off, or walk around with a textbook covering my dick.

I remember in 7th grade, I used to wear these gray fuzzy sweat pants like all the time, and had a raging boner. Went up in front of the class for some presentation and nobody said a thing.

kevbo999

« Reply #1184 on: May 14, 2009, 04:48:24 AM »
DINOSAUR JR IS COMING TO MY CITY IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!

...with the Virgin Music Festival... tickets are 75 dollars and there's a ton of other bands on the bill too.

Have any of you attended VMF and would be able to predict the length of their set?  I'm dying to see them but if they only play 20 minutes... 75 bucks... come on.

net lurk

« Reply #1185 on: May 14, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »
skipped school, and went to NYC yesterday, awesome time
now im grounded, blows

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1186 on: May 14, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »
fucked this girl a few minutes ago, but came in like 5 minutes. she was probably bummed. oh well. we're friends so we just chilled and talked and it wasnt awkward after.

Bugs

« Reply #1187 on: May 14, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »
fucked this girl a few minutes ago, but came in like 5 minutes. she was probably bummed. oh well. we're friends so we just chilled and talked and it wasnt awkward after.

One time this happened, and right when I busted, I heard a car door shut, and my family was coming in the house! I sprinted out of the room into the bathroom, put on my boardshorts, walked backed out and my cousins were walking down the hall. They were staying at my grandparent's house, in my old room, and me and my chick at the time fucked in there because it was a small fantasy of mine to fuck a chick in my childhood bed. Yeah part of the condom wrapper was on the floor and I picked it up with my toe in front of my cousins without them noticing. Mind you it was my girl cousins and aunt and uncle. Can't believe we didn't get caught and how my girlfriend escaped while I was in the bathroom, I have no idea. It was literally like bust a nut and less than 2 minutes later my family was in the room. So cuming quick can have it's benefits.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1188 on: May 14, 2009, 10:03:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

One time this happened, and right when I busted, I heard a car door shut, and my family was coming in the house! I sprinted out of the room into the bathroom, put on my boardshorts, walked backed out and my cousins were walking down the hall. They were staying at my grandparent's house, in my old room, and me and my chick at the time fucked in there because it was a small fantasy of mine to fuck a chick in my childhood bed. Yeah part of the condom wrapper was on the floor and I picked it up with my toe in front of my cousins without them noticing. Mind you it was my girl cousins and aunt and uncle. Can't believe we didn't get caught and how my girlfriend escaped while I was in the bathroom, I have no idea. It was literally like bust a nut and less than 2 minutes later my family was in the room. So cuming quick can have it's benefits.

hahaha awesome story. my goal in life is to make a book, compiling stories of all my friends funny sexual or drunk experiences. it'd be a best seller. as for tonight, ive been visiting friends in nyc since monday so my dick hasnt been touched in 4 days, which led to the quick bust. usually im drunk when i fuck this girl, so she gets it for so long that shes over it before i can cum.

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #1189 on: May 15, 2009, 12:56:47 AM »
just fucked that milf again that I posted a pic of in the stoked on thread. full on butt naked in my car in a fucking parking lot. pretty stoked.

what I'm not stoked on is when I dropped her off, she wanted more and invited me in. so I walk up to the door and her fucking 15 year old daughter is laying on the couch. I had to get out of there. also she left her bra and panties in my car.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1190 on: May 15, 2009, 01:11:11 AM »
shot a photo on a triple set that might get published, unfortunatly the landing was very machnau'd so the footage is going to make everyone sad.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #1191 on: May 15, 2009, 06:51:03 AM »
more crete going in. I'm not there to help lay it. fucking work...

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

angryfacedman

« Reply #1192 on: May 15, 2009, 09:40:56 AM »
Finally got the shoes I ordered on Sunday. Not stoked on that they were a little tight.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1193 on: May 15, 2009, 10:27:58 AM »
just fucked that milf again that I posted a pic of in the stoked on thread. full on butt naked in my car in a fucking parking lot. pretty stoked.

what I'm not stoked on is when I dropped her off, she wanted more and invited me in. so I walk up to the door and her fucking 15 year old daughter is laying on the couch. I had to get out of there. also she left her bra and panties in my car.

so so so gnar-worthy

kevbo999

« Reply #1194 on: May 20, 2009, 05:11:55 AM »
Last night, I sunk in the very last of my time, money and strength into buying and setting up a solid skateboard. For the past 2 months I've been getting one session in before something blows.

I almost had a couple breakdowns in the setup process, then I went outside to try it and cops were all over the place. I went to bed feeling like dirt. If I don't get 2 or 3 unhindered sessions with this deck (or a new fucking job already), I may actually need psychiatric help.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1195 on: May 20, 2009, 05:16:43 PM »
I broke my collarbone bombing a hill drunk by myself on Friday. Totally fucked myself up, and I'm in a lot of pain from it. Not stoked on that.

But now that the bruise is bleeding out and turning yellow it totally looks like a spreading infection due to a zombie bite.

Pretty stoked on that.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 05:18:14 PM by Watson »

Bugs

« Reply #1196 on: May 20, 2009, 06:04:56 PM »
I broke my collarbone bombing a hill drunk by myself on Friday. Totally fucked myself up, and I'm in a lot of pain from it. Not stoked on that.

But now that the bruise is bleeding out and turning yellow it totally looks like a spreading infection due to a zombie bite.

Pretty stoked on that.

hahahaha, BATTLE WOUNDS

net lurk

« Reply #1197 on: May 20, 2009, 08:03:14 PM »
nyc saturday
..it might rain.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1198 on: May 21, 2009, 12:15:19 AM »
just had sex...but i was too drunk to cum. walked a mile home and now i probably will end up jacking off.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1199 on: May 21, 2009, 06:27:03 AM »
just had sex...but i was too drunk to cum. walked a mile home and now i probably will end up jacking off.

Damn, as far as I remember your posts you're always fucking some girls. Always different ones?