Author Topic: hitchhiking  (Read 2872 times)

Jura

Re: hitchhiking
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 11:20:27 AM »
I hitched a few times up in Humboldt county. Good times, but nothing special. No crazy stories or anything. Just regular, hippie types. Nice folks out there in the emerald triangle.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 03:26:04 PM »
my dad used to tell a 90 minute story about him hitchhiking up new york, across canada, then down to LA and back across the us to new york again. crazy shit about him jumping trains and pretty much everything you can imagine. he was actually just recollecting today about how sketchy the cops are in texas about hitchhiking.

most of my personal experiences have taken place while I'm intoxicated. I hitchhiked from my town to binghamton ny, then from there to kingston then back home. I barely remember much of it, except for telling dudes (doubt any bitch has the gall to pick my scummy ass up) that my grandmother had just passed away and I needed to visit home asap. its usually hippie folk or older backwoods men that will pick you up, I think the average citizen is pretty sketched out about hitchhikers in 2007.

on a serious note, frankerberry if your're really planning on taking a trip by means on hitching, DO NOT carry a knife or anything that could be perceived as a weapon on you. you'll have more problems than are worth if the people who were nice enough to give you a lift see that shit, or worse a cop decides to take you home and makes you empty your pockets first. be smart.

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 07:53:55 PM »
why peej?

sebastian toombs

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 08:02:23 PM »
a pilgrimage to worship before Mr. PG?

hamhead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -8
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2007, 03:37:17 PM »
a pilgrimage to worship before Mr. PG?

I got a boost onto his arm, then climbed up and sat on his nose.