Author Topic: The Hook Up  (Read 2444 times)

MexicanSpaniard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Hook Up
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 03:13:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
When I worked at a print shop I made business cards for some bartenders and drank for free for like 2 years. They had this huge rolodex of cocktail recipes and I'd say "Just give it a spin and make me whatever it lands on."
[close]

Hell yeah I worked at starbucks for a year in college (I quit every job no matter how good after a year) and the bartenders at a brewery/bar/restaurant across the street would come in for caffine and we'd just give it to them and they'd return the favor. I know at least 2 people got fired one way or another that could be directly linked to the drinking.
[close]

what a fuckin boring story

24 hours joto

H8R

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »
growing up, i had a friend that became assistant manager at mcdonalds while he was still in HS.   we'd go there mad blunted , we all ate for free, whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted, it was the shit.   
i worked at this place in NC where for 1 year or so, i got to drink all the free heinkens i could.  the owner himself was a big drinker and he never kept count of them. 
i used to go to this college bar where i never really paid for drinks, just tips.  even when i go in there today, i pay happy hour prices and thats only 1 out of every 3-4 beers.     

stagefright

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007, 01:49:42 AM »
haha he bought a papa johns
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

E.l.G

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2007, 01:58:48 AM »
nobody should ever have to pay for mcdonalds