Author Topic: Charity Ebay Board Auction  (Read 788 times)

jrock

Charity Ebay Board Auction
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:54:10 PM »
I'm posting this for my friend Shawn, who does Aminal Skateboards here in New Orleans.  His newborn baby girl is really sick, and she needs a liver transplant, so they're auctioning off a couple autographed boards on ebay.  One is a Bam board, and one is a Flip board signed by the Flip team. (I know, i know...Bam...Flip...but its for a good cause.  maybe one of you has a rich fat little cousin that would be into it).  Anyway, here's the original post:

"On ebay now is a autographed Bam Margera Element Board and Flip Team board signed by Penny,Arto,Bastien,Rowley,& Appleyard. These decks are being sold to raise $ for Portia Rae Fleming.Daughter of Shawn Fleming,owner of Aminal Skateboards from New Orleans. Portia Rae was born on 7-24-06 and was diagnosed with a rare liver disease called Biliary Atresia. She had surgery at 6 weeks of age and will need a liver transplant in the future. The ebay item #'s for these decks are 230166398076 and 230166398910. Thanks for your support and prayers skateboarding!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://www.myspace.com/aminalskateboards 

Shawn's a really good guy in a tough situation, so bid away if you're into it, or maybe order an Aminal board or two if that better suits your fancy (humidityskateboards.com)

thanks
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 08:56:16 PM by diabolik! »