Author Topic: drugs?  (Read 8946 times)

j0rdan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: drugs?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 12:50:09 PM »
drugs can be fun, but only in moderation and you can't keep doing them. I used to do a lot of coke and e, it really fucked me up. but I eventually got over it.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 12:57:29 PM »
to much of anything is bad besides pussy and skateboarding
oh weed to
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 01:30:47 PM »
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

what the

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »
you can find any drug in canada bra,cheaper too,i smoke weed when im drunk,cant do it before,get scared to live

damian

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2007, 02:39:13 PM »
it's good to let your mind travel and to see how far out it decides to go.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2007, 02:50:44 PM »
you can find any drug in canada bra,cheaper too,i smoke weed when im drunk,cant do it before,get scared to live
why what happens?

biggums mcgee

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2007, 05:11:02 PM »
acid fucked my developing brain over

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2007, 06:15:51 PM »
Expand Quote
you're in japan dude....
[close]

im in a dorm in canada now.

THIS IS MY HOUSE!!
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2007, 06:19:17 PM »
oh and i smoke alot of weed, used to do a ton of mushrooms but dont anymore because i just dont have the time. and i accidently hit a dmt joint one time and thought i was stuck in a honey comb with thousands of aliens whispering "relax, its ok".  joe rogan explains it alot better:
[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8[/youtube]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2007, 06:25:57 PM »
i used to get drunk to get my adrenaline going, then it got boring
then i tried drugs to get my adrenaline going, then that got boring too
now i jump off stuff
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Larry Perkins

• Rep: 12
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2007, 06:28:37 PM »
i used to get drunk to get my adrenaline going, then it got boring
then i tried drugs to get my adrenaline going, then that got boring too
now i jump off stuff
and so began the legend of teen wolfing.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »
damn i want some dmt!!!!!!!!!!! how much does a hit of that cost
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 06:53:26 PM by purple »

chk chk chk

• Rep: -1
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »
i like drugs alot, they make the day funner

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2007, 07:31:57 PM »
damn i want some dmt!!!!!!!!!!! how much does a hit of that cost

i apparently smoked $40 canadian worth of it and it was in a joint with weed so its pretty pricey, i think he said he got it from a plant in australia or some shit.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2007, 07:35:26 PM »
Description and properties
      DMT, N,N-diemethyltryptamine, Nigerine, desoxybufotenine, 3-(2-dimethylaminoethyl)-indole is a white, pungent-smelling, crystalline solid with a melting point of 49-50 degrees Celsius, hydrochloride salt hygroscopic, picrate m.p. 171-172 degrees Celsius and methiodide m.p. 215-216 degrees Celsius. It is insoluble in water, but soluble in organic solvents and aqueous acids.

History

DMT was first synthesized in 1931, and demonstrated to be hallucinogenic in 1956. It has been shown to be present in many plant genera (Acacia, Anandenanthera, Mimosa, Piptadenia, Virola) and is a major component of several hallucinogenic snuffs (cohoba, parica, yopo). It is also present in the intoxicating beverage "ayahuasca" made from Banisteriopsis caapi, and it may have oral effectiveness due to the presence of several naturally occuring inhibitors of catabolic deamination.
Human Biochemistry and Pharmacology
      Both the parent compound tryptamine and the N-methyltransferase system which is capable of converting it to DMT, occur in humans, but there is as yet no evidence that DMT is formed "in vivo". DMT has nonetheless been identified in trace amounts in the blood and urine of both normals and of schizophrenic patients, but its origins and functions are unknown. Following intramuscular administration, maximum blood levels of about 100 ng/ml are observed in 10 minutes, coincident with the maximum changes in electroencephalographic responses. The plasma clearance t-1/2 [half-life] is about 15 minutes. Elevated blood levels of indoleacetic acid (IAA) are seen during the time of peak effects, implying its role as a metabolite. Urine levels of IAA are also elevated and account for about 30% of the administered drug. An increase in 5-hydroxy-IAA excretion suggests the involvement of serotonin in DMT action. Unchanged DMT is not excreted.

Human Psychopharmacology

DMT is inactive orally at dosages of over 1000mg. With intramuscular injection, there is an abrupt threshold of activity shown with 30mg, and a complete psychedelic experience results from the administration of 50-70mg (75mg subcutaneously, 30mg by inhalation). An unusual feature of the induced intoxication is the speed of onset and short duration. Within 5 minutes of administration there is mydriasis [dilated pupils], tachycardia [rapid heart beat], a measurable increase in blood pressure, and related vegetative disturbances which usually persist througout the drug experience. In 10-15 minutes, the full intoxication is realized, generally characterized by hallucinations with the eyes either open or closed, and extensive movement within the visual field. There is difficulty in the expression of one's thoughts, and in concentration on a given subject. There is usually a mood change to the euphoric with unmotivated laughter, but instances have been reported in which paranoid ideation has promoted anxieties and feelings of forboding into a state of panic. The subject is largely symptom-free at 60 minutes, although some residual effects have been seen in the second hour. With the inhalation route of administration the time scale is contracted, with onset of effects noted in 10 seconds, a short period of full intoxication at 2-3 minutes, and a complete freedom from any residual effects within 10 minutes. At higher drug levels, there are increased vegetative symptoms, and these effectively overwhelm the psychedelic experience at dosages of 150mg i.m. Interactions with other drugs are rarely seen; a sensitivity has been observed with pretreatment with methlysergide, but there is no cross-tolerance with LSD. Repeated usage does not appear to lead to either physical or psychological dependency.

Legal Status

DMT is explicitly named as a Schedule I drug in the Federal Controlled Substances Act; registry number 7435. (United States of America)
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2007, 08:01:34 PM »

wheee!

koots

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »
not that interested in drugs. 

tried my share in the past (usually to try and impress a girl doing it that I was down or just to drunk to really care)

haven't burned the purple haze in ages also and it feels really nice. 

I also live in a very non-drug place. 

It's interesting to experience life though altering substances but if you stick with it (and I'm talking hard drugs here)
it gets harder and harder to take care of business in life. 

Drugs and the weak willed do not mesh well.
Ok,

You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.
  Beautiful

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2007, 08:17:35 PM »

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2007, 08:23:32 PM »
i live in the biggest junkie town in america. youll never find a higher concentration of Oxy Contin in any other square mile. the majority of people here are or will become junkballs. now theyre too strung out to keep the yuppies moving in from taking over our local businesses. OD's are everyday news, raids left and right. im honestly phobic of becoming a junkie. i know more about drugs than your average bear, i come from a long line of inherited addiction and aside from alcohol or weed, if i ever became a junkie would kill myself on the spot no questions asked.
thats just my experience, ive got no problem with what anybody else does

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2007, 08:35:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
embarassing
[close]
to who?
[close]

you.
both of you kids are pussys or dont get any pussy im embarssed for you kids......not myself

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
i live in the biggest junkie town in america. youll never find a higher concentration of Oxy Contin in any other square mile. the majority of people here are or will become junkballs. now theyre too strung out to keep the yuppies moving in from taking over our local businesses. OD's are everyday news, raids left and right. im honestly phobic of becoming a junkie. i know more about drugs than your average bear, i come from a long line of inherited addiction and aside from alcohol or weed, if i ever became a junkie would kill myself on the spot no questions asked.
ya man its scary my stepdad is a crackhead seriously so sad hes a talented painter and drawer  smoked crack once and hes been fucked every since

defiantnate

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2007, 08:48:16 PM »
To much of anything is bad besides pussy and skateboarding.
Oh, weed too.

I smoke alot of weed...

koots

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2007, 08:52:10 PM »
Expand Quote
both of you kids are pussys or dont get any pussy im embarssed for you kids......not myself

just called yourself a pussy.
Ok,

You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.
  Beautiful

koots

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2007, 08:52:48 PM »
Ok,

Beautiful

Gest

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2007, 08:58:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
ya man its scary my stepdad is a crackhead seriously so sad hes a talented painter and drawer  smoked crack once and hes been fucked every since

dont you like post a lot of vids on youtube?

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2007, 09:04:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

dont you like post a lot of vids on youtube?

yes sir and i get alot of free shit in return  :) and ive met a bunch of sick peeps
Expand Quote
funner
[close]

not a word.
chill man stop being gay im sure hes not serious
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 09:06:13 PM by purple »

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2007, 09:45:34 PM »
Just smoke weed, lots of weed.

E.l.G

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2007, 10:56:27 PM »
The only drugs I'm really interested in doing are psychedelics. I was on a camping trip last weekend where one of my friends brought a bunch of coke and just got hopped up all day. He kept speed talking on and on about how "relaxed" he was while doing some intense facial gymnastics. Made for some pretty funny pictures.

In conclusion, fuck coke.

damian

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2007, 10:58:32 PM »
The only drugs I'm really interested in doing are psychedelics. I was on a camping trip last weekend where one of my friends brought a bunch of coke and just got hopped up all day. He kept speed talking on and on about how "relaxed" he was while doing some intense facial gymnastics. Made for some pretty funny pictures.

In conclusion, fuck coke.

psychedelics bring unfiltered knowledge.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2007, 11:01:30 PM »
i stick to weed and beers now, i haven't done anything else in a few years.  i had my experiences with psychedelics and whatnot and i realized i don't like the inside of my mind.