Author Topic: drugs?  (Read 8945 times)

lurk daddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: drugs?
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2007, 11:14:50 PM »
im down for psychedelics
i think ill try coke one more time to see how it is ,because it smoked with weed not by choice either i was gonna be sober all day which sucks or just do it and i did
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 11:16:36 PM by purple »
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2007, 04:06:10 AM »
All the people here seem to be totally against drugs. They drink a lot of alcohol though, but they dont consider it a drug. And when you ask them about pot they are like, "wtf, u smoke that shit?".

what the fuck is this hell hole.

tony...you made a whole thread about mdma awhile back. sooooo what happened? did you ever roll?
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

yellow

• Rep: 0
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2007, 04:19:42 AM »
DMT is too gnarley to even comphrehend.

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2007, 04:31:01 AM »
to much of anything is bad besides pussy and skateboarding

I can live with this.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2007, 05:22:39 AM »
had a lot of fun, doing a bunch of whatever in college but these days just chill with the kind and booz

actually burn more than i drink these days, but mainly because smoke doesn't have callories in it

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2007, 05:32:42 AM »
Smoke tits and drink puss.

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2007, 06:26:35 AM »
im down for psychedelics
i think ill try coke one more time to see how it is ,because it smoked with weed not by choice either i was gonna be sober all day which sucks or just do it and i did
Yeah, not being in an altered mind state would suck, and the whole day! good thing you didn't have to go through the whole day sober.

hamhead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -8
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2007, 07:57:38 AM »
I wanna do acid, but am a big bitch.

I gotta go start the first day of school now... >:(

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2007, 08:00:09 AM »
ive been holding off on weed till the end of that day over the past week and have felt slightly better

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2007, 08:11:24 AM »
ive been holding off on weed till the end of that day over the past week and have felt slightly better
ya man ive been running super low on weed i smoked one gravity a day and it does magic
Expand Quote
im down for psychedelics
[close]
Yeah, not being in an altered mind state would suck, and the whole day! good thing you didn't have to go through the whole day sober.
going through a whole day sober is weakkkkkkkkk at 9:00 if i havent got high some kind of way i get :o
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 08:14:21 AM by purple »
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

H8R

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2007, 08:19:44 AM »
i've done lots of drugs, more than i care to list.
i just drink beer and smoke pot.   

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2007, 04:04:26 PM »
ya ill chose weed and drinking at the end of the day

urujuay

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2007, 04:14:23 PM »
oh and i smoke alot of weed, used to do a ton of mushrooms but dont anymore because i just dont have the time. and i accidently hit a dmt joint one time and thought i was stuck in a honey comb with thousands of aliens whispering "relax, its ok".  joe rogan explains it alot better:
[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8[/youtube]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
check out the book "dmt: the spirit molecule", it's basically a doctor's journal of controlled setting experiences with intravaneous dmt injections.  pretty much everyone "sees" "aliens"(non-human entities, elves also)  but none of them just think they saw them, they say they felt totally sober and did see and experience them, just in another dimension.  this one pseduo hippie x-head guy gets anally raped by two crocodiles sitting on his chest.
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2007, 04:20:05 PM »
that sounds awesome, i will definitely have to read that.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2007, 04:42:06 PM »
Expand Quote
oh and i smoke alot of weed, used to do a ton of mushrooms but dont anymore because i just dont have the time. and i accidently hit a dmt joint one time and thought i was stuck in a honey comb with thousands of aliens whispering "relax, its ok".  joe rogan explains it alot better:
[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8[/youtube]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
[close]
check out the book "dmt: the spirit molecule", it's basically a doctor's journal of controlled setting experiences with intravaneous dmt injections.  pretty much everyone "sees" "aliens"(non-human entities, elves also)  but none of them just think they saw them, they say they felt totally sober and did see and experience them, just in another dimension.  this one pseduo hippie x-head guy gets anally raped by two crocodiles sitting on his chest.

jesus. it was really wierd though man, i just blinked and my surroundings completely changed and i kept saying im high in my mind but really it wasnt like being fucked up. i was just there with the honeycomb thingies around me and i saw this shiny glowing thing and moved towards it and it started talking to me and looked like an alien. it also felt like an eternity but was only about 10 or so minutes.ive had a couple crazy mushroom trips in my life but that dmt shit blows everything there is out of the water and there is absolutely no side effects found other than having a bad ass story.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2007, 07:14:52 PM »
what happens when a blind person takes lsd?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

E.l.G

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2007, 07:42:20 PM »
Who here has done cactus/peyote? I've heard it's pretty awesome except for the initial nausea.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2007, 07:49:42 PM »
whats that?

skatemore,man

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2007, 08:37:20 PM »
i smoked dmt earlier this summer. It was a pretty intense trip in that it was a total course of de za vu. I felt as if i'd been in the exact mental spot where i was tripping at prior to smoking the dmt. I was leaving earthly consciousness and the people in my life were being sucked backward by some sort of cosmic vacumme. During the few minutes that i was physically incapacitated i was saying to myself that life was too good to leave again and that if i could, i'd live again.  there was no frantic worry, just a wish for another chance. When i came out of the tryptamine state i said to my buddy ryan that id felt a sensation really similar to the period when i'd been in the hospital and was rolling in and out of life afer having been pummled by a speeding car and my only memory for days was watching my people fade backwards. Although it was heavy like that, the trip was so quick in the scope of waking reality and minimally mind fucking, unlike doses or even mushrooms, where usually when you get locked into a system of idea (although paradoxical) it takes some sincere effort to redirect the trip.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 08:51:36 PM by skatemore,man »

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »
thats crazy

police_state

• Rep: 3
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2007, 12:24:16 AM »
what happens when a blind person takes lsd?

he becomes spiritually enlightened!

urujuay

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2007, 09:35:37 AM »
When i came out of the tryptamine state i said to my buddy ryan that id felt a sensation really similar to the period when i'd been in the hospital and was rolling in and out of life afer having been pummled by a speeding car and my only memory for days was watching my people fade backwards.
that makes sense as "dmt" floods the brain through the pineal gland which is what brings on near death experiences, mystical states, dreams, and the birth experience.
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

JahLIVES

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2007, 10:22:59 AM »
pussy is a drug that i will never kick nor want to.especially hittin it from the back. thats like heroin. buds is essential. and beer makes fun happen

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2007, 10:31:27 AM »
I had an awesome idea, no idea if it would ever work.. but..

Nowadays... people add things to their bodies, take things away, whatver. Fake tits, ass implants, all that shit. Now my idea... is the tube job. Now this tube job would consist if surgically installign a tube.. running from a womans belly button down to her puss. A small tube so that it would get in the way of other things. The tube would be threaded at the belly button end. So she can cork it when not in use. But when in use... you can screw a bowl to it.. and smoke out of her pussy. I dont know about you guys but i LOVE eating pussy. and if I could smoke out of one, i'd be set for life. Maybe figure out a way to make her butthole a carb? I dont know.

JahLIVES

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2007, 10:33:55 AM »
I dont know about you guys but i LOVE eating pussy. and if I could smoke out of one, i'd be set for life. Maybe figure out a way to make her butthole a carb? I dont know.
im not trying to catch period fumes

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2007, 01:17:09 PM »
if you lurkdownsouth on girls you are brave and gross ... now back the drug bizness

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »
if you lurkdownsouth on girls you are brave and gross ... now back the drug bizness

if by 'brave and gross' you mean 'a man'... then fuck ya i am.

skatemore,man

« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2007, 02:39:07 PM »
Expand Quote
When i came out of the tryptamine state i said to my buddy ryan that id felt a sensation really similar to the period when i'd been in the hospital and was rolling in and out of life afer having been pummled by a speeding car and my only memory for days was watching my people fade backwards.
[close]
that makes sense as "dmt" floods the brain through the pineal gland which is what brings on near death experiences, mystical states, dreams, and the birth experience.

For sure. Prior to smoking the dmt i'd not studied it's effects or talked to many folks who had experienced it other than a guy who was total space case from having abused too much of many substances, but afterwards i'd looked into the effects via erowid and was not too surprised to discover what you have typed above. I wasn't, and as with most other "psychedelics,"  consumed by a visual state of being, but was calmed. Another cat that i talked to recently who had also had a "near death experience" spoke of a similar sentiment, a feeling of familiarity.

what the

« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2007, 04:00:27 PM »
how the fuck did you just come up with that ali,oh my god that could be the best thing i have ever heard seriously,i would try that,atleast on a manican

JahLIVES

« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2007, 04:38:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if by 'brave and gross' you mean 'a man'... then fuck ya i am.

chuuuuurch i like to please my lady and my girls keep it clean