Author Topic: drugs?  (Read 8939 times)

urujuay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: drugs?
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2007, 05:01:41 PM »
if you lurkdownsouth on girls you are brave and gross ... now back the drug bizness
you've got a lot to learn.
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

urujuay

« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
When i came out of the tryptamine state i said to my buddy ryan that id felt a sensation really similar to the period when i'd been in the hospital and was rolling in and out of life afer having been pummled by a speeding car and my only memory for days was watching my people fade backwards.
[close]
that makes sense as "dmt" floods the brain through the pineal gland which is what brings on near death experiences, mystical states, dreams, and the birth experience.
[close]
s
For sure. Prior to smoking the dmt i'd not studied it's effects or talked to many folks who had experienced it other than a guy who was total space case from having abused too much of many substances, but afterwards i'd looked into the effects via erowid and was not too surprised to discover what you have typed above. I wasn't, and as with most other "psychedelics,"  consumed by a visual state of being, but was calmed. Another cat that i talked to recently who had also had a "near death experience" spoke of a similar sentiment, a feeling of familiarity.
i've never done dmt, my area is more mushrooms but psilocybin works in the same way, just less intense.  i don't trust acid in this age, and had some bad amt once, not to mention i'm not one for synthesized anything anyways.  i use mushrooms as a tool more than for fun, although it always ends up being fun regardless, except for my most intense journeys which i can't say were "fun".  i always get deja vu to a certain extent, but with very close friends such as my girlfriend, i've had a totally empathetic deja vu where we both had it about the same things and were thinking the same exact thing at the same time, like telepathy.  and, maybe it's just me, but i also notice so many more "coincidences"(but too perfect to call them that) in every day life than before i had opened that part of my mind.

skatemore,man

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2007, 07:55:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
When i came out of the tryptamine state i said to my buddy ryan that id felt a sensation really similar to the period when i'd been in the hospital and was rolling in and out of life afer having been pummled by a speeding car and my only memory for days was watching my people fade backwards.
[close]
that makes sense as "dmt" floods the brain through the pineal gland which is what brings on near death experiences, mystical states, dreams, and the birth experience.
[close]
s
For sure. Prior to smoking the dmt i'd not studied it's effects or talked to many folks who had experienced it other than a guy who was total space case from having abused too much of many substances, but afterwards i'd looked into the effects via erowid and was not too surprised to discover what you have typed above. I wasn't, and as with most other "psychedelics,"  consumed by a visual state of being, but was calmed. Another cat that i talked to recently who had also had a "near death experience" spoke of a similar sentiment, a feeling of familiarity.
[close]
i've never done dmt, my area is more mushrooms but psilocybin works in the same way, just less intense.  i don't trust acid in this age, and had some bad amt once, not to mention i'm not one for synthesized anything anyways.  i use mushrooms as a tool more than for fun, although it always ends up being fun regardless, except for my most intense journeys which i can't say were "fun".  i always get deja vu to a certain extent, but with very close friends such as my girlfriend, i've had a totally empathetic deja vu where we both had it about the same things and were thinking the same exact thing at the same time, like telepathy.  and, maybe it's just me, but i also notice so many more "coincidences"(but too perfect to call them that) in every day life than before i had opened that part of my mind.

There is actually some decent acid going around New England right now, i'm pretty sure it's coming from some of the rainbow people, who knows though, it's certainly the cleanest stuff i've seen in quite a while. Anyhow, i hear you regarding the "tool" aspect of these substances; i'm often skeptical before ingesting because although the better times surely outweigh the worse, the truth always comes to the fore. When i trip from anything i also get a sense of something similar to deja vu, but moreso comparable to a return a more truthful reality, if that makes any sense to you... The sense of familiarity under DMT was not close to anything i've known other than floating in and out of waking consciousness/life when i was in the hospital/ambulance, it's as you stated earlier the pineal gland releases DMT at birth and death, so i can only suppose that's it.
The "coincidence" factor isn't something you're experiencing alone, it's as if life is a magnificent coincidence.
Tripping while around people with whom you aren't close to isn't the greatest way to do so- i prefer to do so alone or with my greatest people, family, girlfriend.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2007, 10:17:12 PM »
what about milf's?  should i do boomers with my buddyz hot mom?

skatemore,man

« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2007, 10:22:00 PM »
what about milf's?  should i do boomers with my buddyz hot mom?

where'd milfs come from out of this?

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2007, 10:23:05 PM »
uhh, clit rings, come on man.  get it in your head.

skatemore,man

« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2007, 10:25:21 PM »
yeah man for sure, i know what you're refering to, my thread from a few weeks ago about the girl i fucked, but i was wondering why you referred to milfs in this topic about drugs? Are you in dire need for a milfishly cavernous pussy? drugs? 

the play off of my signature... you seem to like it, but i think you've got it misconstrued, get it in your head, it's what you've gotta do to land something.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 10:37:20 PM by skatemore,man »

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2007, 10:36:30 PM »
ahh, nevermind

Bad Mother Fucker

• Rep: 3
  • we're gonna be like Fonzies here... cool.
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2007, 11:36:15 PM »
i sit alone in my dirty ass room staring at candles, high on drugs.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2007, 03:10:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
if you lurkdownsouth on girls you are brave and gross ... now back the drug bizness
[close]

if by 'brave and gross' you mean 'a man'... then fuck ya i am.
[close]

chuuuuurch i like to please my lady and my girls keep it clean
i dont care if they clean there shit with mr clean or 409 ... ive been in the game since i was 16 and still havent and never willlllll
i please my ladys with my dick and thats all
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2007, 03:16:49 AM »
Although it only lasted a short while, Salvia made shrooms seem like a joke. I couldn't imagine a more intense trip. Most everyone else who's tried it didn't have nearly as crazy an experience as I did the first time I did it. I was strapped to some Demon women's enormous tooth as she chewed on me for decades, and simultaneously was in the Simpsons' backyard talking with Flanders while the Men In Black were chasing me though corn fields. Also, all of these things gave me the most aching feelings of deja vu possible.

I did it again, and the only thing that was similar was the deja vu. I guess that's what everyone who talks shit on it experienced.

JahLIVES

« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2007, 06:27:02 AM »
Although it only lasted a short while, Salvia made shrooms seem like a joke. I couldn't imagine a more intense trip. Most everyone else who's tried it didn't have nearly as crazy an experience as I did the first time I did it. I was strapped to some Demon women's enormous tooth as she chewed on me for decades, and simultaneously was in the Simpsons' backyard talking with Flanders while the Men In Black were chasing me though corn fields. Also, all of these things gave me the most aching feelings of deja vu possible.

I did it again, and the only thing that was similar was the deja vu. I guess that's what everyone who talks shit on it experienced.

salvia is fun

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2007, 06:33:49 AM »
salvia is nuts!
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

JahLIVES

« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2007, 06:35:25 AM »
salvia is nuts!

the first time i did it i was glued to the seat, sweating my ass off, and my homeboy was wearing like a pink shirt or something and i just couldnt stop laughing at it

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2007, 06:38:54 AM »
words can not describe, how cool eating an 8th of shrooms is with a bunch of buddies. I think i'm due.

JahLIVES

« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2007, 06:39:49 AM »
words can not describe, how cool eating an 8th of shrooms is with a bunch of buddies. I think i'm due.

never tried it

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2007, 06:41:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

never tried it

well how old are you?

JahLIVES

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2007, 06:42:18 AM »
guess

urujuay

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2007, 12:32:54 PM »

salvia is too much.  i always have an intense gravity/time/space...fuck-up... i don't even know what to call it.  a couple of times i've actually "seen" some chakra or source of power or something eminating from my stomach and flowing straight ahead, as if infinitely, which has "pulled" me around in circles.  i couldn't stop running in circles in my friends backyard for the whole trip until i forced myself into his recliner inside, which made me feel like i was being pressed through it.  the best is turning people on to salvia when you're not doing it.  i've seen friends laughing so hard that they have drool spilling from their mouths while laughing insanely for like 2 minutes.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2007, 12:44:42 PM »
I've had salvia a few times. The only thing it does for me is intensify my senses. I could here leafs falling and every car that went by seemed very loud. It also seemed to make everything brighter and I laughed quite a bit.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2007, 12:54:56 PM »

JahLIVES

« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2007, 01:20:41 PM »

NotmyJob

« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2007, 01:58:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
guess
[close]

I'm going to go with...13.
[close]

nope im actually 25

sike bitch you turned 14 the otherday. i saw you at the park with your heartagram shoes. is bam still in with the kids? oh yeah its all about the sheck now. get a wristband bitch

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2007, 06:09:02 PM »
shroom jucie is crazy

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2007, 12:28:49 AM »
where is tonyhoxcox with his crazy ass questions?

I had similar experiences (deja vu, time/space, crazy shit) just smoking really good weed back when I first started.  never tried salvia though.  I watched my friend trip.  It was hilarious.  He sat in a chair in the corner of a room and laughed for 5 minutes straight.  What he explained afterwords sounded terrifying though.  he didn't know he was laughing, apparently.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

skatemore,man

« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2007, 08:34:54 AM »
the 2nd time i smoked salvia was about 5 years ago, a week after moving into my dorm room. So i smoked a few tokes and was overtaken by the effects of a seemingly heavy gravitational pull as i fell backwards onto my bed. I was listening to a grateful dead show, Feb. 14, 1970/1 i believe, but anyways, while becoming one with my blue comforter music began to take shape as it was emanated by my cd player. Following the first shape to leave, a steady stream began to follow. In the first few minutes i was barely able to discern what form the music had taken, but while they continued to move around toward the ceiling directly above my head i realized that they were the girl from the Girl skateboards logo. These dancing girls flowed from my cd player onto the ceiling to become one giant woman whose outline was a continuum of girl skateboard girls. She didn't speak to me, but a smile came from her face and i got this vibe that she was the mother. That was the start of a long strung out period of mother earth life seeking "psychedelic" journeying. hah, those were some crazy times.

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2007, 09:47:35 AM »
jeezy was smokin on purp listening to immortal technique with my homeboy last night. you know jeezy like to smoke. dont forget jeezy like to drink too, hittin those shots of CC biatch
JEEZY NEVER DIES