Author Topic: Juno  (Read 67574 times)

Alexactly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Juno
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »
Expand Quote
your godawful videos
[close]

Hey thanks for proving my point about the worthlessness of your life, by the way. people who are secure with themselves and what it is that they are doing with their lives don't say stupid shit like that. Kudos...

People who are secure about themselves don't notice when things suck? That's logical.

ET253

• Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2008, 05:02:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
your godawful videos
[close]

Hey thanks for proving my point about the worthlessness of your life, by the way. people who are secure with themselves and what it is that they are doing with their lives don't say stupid shit like that. Kudos...
[close]

People who are secure about themselves don't notice when things suck? That's logical.

well you're certainly entitled to your opinion, no matter how drastically flawed it is...

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »
seriously what is your deal
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2008, 05:16:01 PM »
This may help you get a grasp.

http://www.myspace.com/253skateboarding

ET253

« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »
seriously what is your deal

I only retaliate against people who hated on me first. I know this has gone too far but what teh hell else is there to do on here???

ET253

« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2008, 05:17:05 PM »
This may help you get a grasp.

http://www.myspace.com/253skateboarding

hey thanks! Now everyone can see my work...

ET253

Rob1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2008, 08:04:56 AM »
I remember a few months ago someone made a long post about this person that came to their skateshop that they really hated and they couldnt quite explain why but they posted a few links like this: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40755504&blogID=339443162 to try and help people understand why this guy was such a dick and eventually people understood. I just realised that ET253 is who that old topic was about - what a coincidence! I cant remember who made the old topic but whoever it was must be happy that everyone has had a chance to really understand why this guy is annoying
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 09:04:57 AM by Rob1 »

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #158 on: January 19, 2008, 08:33:34 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dq5Jg6_pK8Q&feature=user

Genius, just pure genius.
Maybe next time, you can use your god given talent to edit footage of Jews in concentration camps to "The Electric Slide", you abortion for brains, cunt of a human being.
8)

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #159 on: January 19, 2008, 08:34:45 AM »
Holy fuck ET, do you seriously think you're a good filmer/editor? well, you're not, you're just really embaressing...

RadRacing

• Rep: -3
« Reply #160 on: January 19, 2008, 02:08:56 PM »
there's this wonderful film called 'little miss sunshine', i think some of you guys would like it.

i really wanted to like that movie, but it just didnt happen.

i will be seeing juno though, its just after control on my list

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • Far out man.
« Reply #161 on: January 19, 2008, 02:17:38 PM »
damn i wanna see control still... i fucked up, it was playing at the ritz in october and i had plans to go and see it but somehow bailed.

ET253

« Reply #162 on: January 19, 2008, 06:29:50 PM »
Holy fuck ET, do you seriously think you're a good filmer/editor? well, you're not, you're just really embaressing...

First of all, I didn't film the majority of that. I'm not a filmer, I'm an editor. And second of all, if you can't see that I've done things with video that no one else in PROFESSIONAL skateboarding has ever even touched upon you must be blind. Or just an idiot. Or just utterly consumed by envy and hatred.

ET253

« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2008, 06:32:14 PM »

Maybe next time, you can use your god given talent to edit footage of Jews in concentration camps to "The Electric Slide", you abortion for brains, cunt of a human being.

And I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to repeat myself on this one that I DIDN'T EDIT THAT. My brother found it on somethingawful.com and I put it at the end of my first video. You think Rocco dominated skateboarding by making sure no one's feelings got hurt? I'll say it loud and proud that shit is fuckin hilarious and whoever did edit that is a comedic genuis with their sense of timing.

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #164 on: January 19, 2008, 06:33:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

And I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to repeat myself on this one that I DIDN'T EDIT THAT. My brother found it on somethingawful.com and I put it at the end of my first video. You think Rocco dominated skateboarding by making sure no one's feelings got hurt? I'll say it loud and proud that shit is fuckin hilarious and whoever did edit that is a comedic genuis with their sense of timing.

i hope you lose interest in skateboarding as soon as possible (ASAP)

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »
wow, I can't tell if you're joking or if your head is really that far up your own ass.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

ET253

« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2008, 06:39:24 PM »
I remember a few months ago someone made a long post about this person that came to their skateshop that they really hated and they couldnt quite explain why but they posted a few links like this: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40755504&blogID=339443162 to try and help people understand why this guy was such a dick and eventually people understood. I just realised that ET253 is who that old topic was about - what a coincidence! I cant remember who made the old topic but whoever it was must be happy that everyone has had a chance to really understand why this guy is annoying

That sucks you're too dimwitted to understand the point of that. The only reason Eric Logan started that thread is because I'm seen as a threat to his whole clique. They are the cool crowd and we are the underdogs so naturally when the cool crowds productions aren't as good as the underdog's people get rubbed the wrong way. Good God, this is the damage being caused by all you petty little people in skateboarding, the fact that I actually have to spell it out for you that this type of bullshit high school mentality people like you generate turns skateboarding into such a dusgusting cliche. why don't we just remake bad news bears again but this time make it about skateboarding???
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 06:59:21 PM by ET253 »

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2008, 06:52:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That sucks you're too dimwitted to understand the point of that. The only reason Eric Logan started that thread is because I'm seen as a threat to his whole clique. They are the cool crowd and we are the underdogs so naturally when the cool crowds productions aren't as good as the underdog's people get rubbed the wrong way. Good God, this is the damage being caused by all you petty little people in skateboarding, the fact that I actually have to spell it out for you that this type of bullshit people like you generate turns skateboarding into such a dusgusting cliche. why don't we just remake bad news bears again but this time make it about skateboarding???
underdogs?  haha
ET253 -
the true music maker
 the dreamer of dreams

colinsthename

• Rep: 21
  • Ripping.
« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2008, 08:42:21 PM »
i love how i hadn't seen/noticed ET before this, and in one thread, he's already onto the majority's "most hated" list.  fucking dipshit.  please explain, what's so great about your lame ass editing anyways? 
I hope one day Steve Austin is walking the street, I throw him a beer, and he stunners you.

ET253

« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2008, 09:54:09 PM »
i love how i hadn't seen/noticed ET before this, and in one thread, he's already onto the majority's "most hated" list.  fucking dipshit.  please explain, what's so great about your lame ass editing anyways? 

No I was hated long before this. I was hated when I voiced an educated opinion that no one could disprove despite how much they weren't trying to hear it, and wished to silence a point of veiw that wasn't their own. To several of these people's credit, Veganshawn and Theotis actually came around and ended up having an informed and rational discussion with me (despite their hate-filled initiative), which I appreciate, so props to them. So far it seems like they've been some of the few people on here to not be completely and totally full of hateful bullshit, and to actually have some useful information tucked away in their minds somewhere. What's funny is that I never started any of this. I just talked shit back when people hated on me first because I will never not stick up for myself at the very least, and now here we are. I'm starting to see the futility in all of this. You retardedly petty little people are like the hydra's heads, cut one off and fifty more of you come screaming out of the woodwork spewing shit in all different directions. What's truly disheartening is that all of you people seriously don't appear to have anything better going for yourselves (or at least you haven't made it apparent to anyone else if you do) other than coming on here and acting like anyone actually gives a shit about what you hate today. What's rediculous is that you people seem to do this religiously. This appears to a be a habit for many of you to come on here because you don't have anything better to do, and this whole time that you've been coming on here spewing hatred at me for the purpose of sucking off your own ego's, I've been coming on here because of the fact that I've been working diligently on a music video for Steve Olson these past several weeks, and checking the forums is just something to do when I need a quick break. See, I actually have something going for me in my life, because I have more to offer the world than a bullshit opinion that really doesn't mean anything, like so many of you, and I feel ashamed of myself for having let all you sad little people drag me down to your level because I'm definitely bigger than all of this. To answer your question, the thing about my editing that makes it stand out is that alot of it has never been done before, ever, and as a result I have gotten a great deal of positive feedback from people who actually matter in this world (Greg Corroll told me the OLD trailer for the video I'm working on was the best trailer for an independant local vid he'd ever seen. He hasn't even seen the new one's. There are two more masterpieces that haven't even been youtubed yet), as well as having gotten paid for it here and there in the process. Now let me ask you what it is about you that is so great, or what have you ever done that has never been done by anyone else before, so that I or anyone else should give a rats ass about your mediocre little existence??? So far it would appear to be absolutely nothing. If you can convince me otherwise I'm all ears but until then kindly fuck off cause your opinion, no matter how entitled to it you are, isn't worth ANYTHING WHATSOEVER and only hurts the entire human race when it's as hateful as most of yours tend to be, and with as little purpose as most of yours tend to have. Seriously, your life doesn't mean anything. You could die tomorrow and no one would know or care. Maybe your parents or a handful of the people from your immediate circle of friends but that's about it. I've had people I've never even met or heard of before come up to me, randomly, and tell me they really enjoyed watching the things I've created, and that they hope to see more soon. Unlike you, I have made a positive difference in the lives of other people that I will more than likely be remembered for when i am dead and gone. You are pathetic and if your behavior on here is any indication of the way you act in real life you will most likely die sad and lonely. You should think long and hard about that because that is not simply my opinion, that is a cold hard fact of life that you are going to have to deal with. You are sad and pathetic. Your existence has only ever done damage to the cosmos. You are a detriment to the survival of the human race. You are a turd or a dead possum floating in the human gene pool. you might wanna begin taking steps to remedy these problems in your life before it's too late. And, sure, I might not be Spike Jonze, but at least I'm trying to do some good for people other than myself and that's definitely a start. From now on I'm not responding to any more of you people's hate. If there is a thread I'd like to contribue to in a positive way then I will do so and even if someone decides to reply to any of my posts with some meaningless, assinine, hateful, bullshitting I am not going to reply back. You can just sit there and wallow in a cesspool of your own lower nature and negativity for all I care. I'm sick of it. Or if you're one of those people who desperately needs more negativity to feed off of and is going to continue to try and hound me for a response I suggest you simply close your eyes tight and imagine that I hit the quote button and responded simply by saying "fuck you" because that's about as much effort as I feel willing to put forth at this point, anyway. And to paraphrase the next fifty replies that will be posted after this one... Dued wtF?!?!?1!?11?!!! Fuck me!!1! I'm so effing lame for writing such a long message. I shouldn't not be so unstupid to realize that no one is smart enough to read that much. GODFUCKINGFAGGOTRETARDHOMO. There, I saved you all the trouble of overworking your fragile minds by being so incredibly predictable. That's my gift to all of you. Have a nice day...

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2008, 10:30:51 PM »
Please, let me film a documentary about you. I will make you the most hated man in America.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2008, 10:34:34 PM »
You have to start writing in paragraph form man.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

colinsthename

• Rep: 21
  • Ripping.
« Reply #172 on: January 19, 2008, 10:53:14 PM »
i am completely and utterly baffled as to why you think your little videos are the hottest shit out there. i do not believe for one fucking second that greg carroll (unless he was simply trying to be nice and not hurt you wittle feewings) said anything good about that 5th grade i-movie adventure you call a video trailer.  the things you do that professional editers don't do?  you mean the lame little transitions/effects that you see other twelve year olds putting in their slappy noseslide videos?  the pro's don't do that shit for a reason.  it's lame as fuck.  the inverted colors? are you a fucking dipshit? 

seriously dude, get your head out of the sky and see that no one gives a fuck about you or your wonderful videos.  you ain't changing the world, and no one will remember you after the click on the "my new haircut" youtube link next to yours. and as for the people whom you never met praising you for this shit, you can't honestly mean anything other than a youtube comment from some 15 year old girl telling you that "d00d you funking rool at making sweet sk8 vids!"  i am hoping to god you are a fake account, because i really can't understand how anyone can possibly think the way you do. i don't get it. doesn't make sense.
I hope one day Steve Austin is walking the street, I throw him a beer, and he stunners you.

Warren

• Rep: 16
  • dog paparazzi
« Reply #173 on: January 19, 2008, 10:59:08 PM »
So, Jerry Hsu's song from Bag of Suck.

E.l.G

« Reply #174 on: January 19, 2008, 11:29:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

First of all, I didn't film the majority of that. I'm not a filmer, I'm an editor. And second of all, if you can't see that I've done things with video that no one else in PROFESSIONAL skateboarding has ever even touched upon you must be blind. Or just an idiot. Or just utterly consumed by envy and hatred.
Expand Quote
[close]

That sucks you're too dimwitted to understand the point of that. The only reason Eric Logan started that thread is because I'm seen as a threat to his whole clique. They are the cool crowd and we are the underdogs so naturally when the cool crowds productions aren't as good as the underdog's people get rubbed the wrong way. Good God, this is the damage being caused by all you petty little people in skateboarding, the fact that I actually have to spell it out for you that this type of bullshit high school mentality people like you generate turns skateboarding into such a dusgusting cliche. why don't we just remake bad news bears again but this time make it about skateboarding???

I can't believe you are a real person.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2008, 12:12:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well, considering I'm friends with Seth, Jeremy, Craig, spent a little less than a month at Steve's house in SD, and that I'm stoked on everyone in your video projects, I'd say I'm on pretty square terms with everyone you consider "underdogs". Don't call me out in this, dude. Last i checked, I even told Rakthy and Kyle Nolen that anything they film of me, you could have.

So you've obviously overlooked the reasons I was heated, which was by no means influence by what this imaginary illuminati thought of you. It's by my own observations of how you've treated people you know little about, except possibly a certain person who you went to school with.

How you're any threat to our "clique" is a mystery to me. We don't generate any fanbase, revenue, ect., so unless you can break up our friendship, you're of no threat to our "clique".

If your only real goal in life is to associate yourself with sicker skaters than I and my friends, and edit better than Jake, have a blast; shouldn't be too hard.

So yeah, man. Feel free to not use the footy Rakthy and Kyle have. I already know you hate me, my "clique", and my sub-par skating.

Later, dude.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 12:27:28 AM by EricLogan »
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2008, 01:13:18 AM »
On a scale of 1 to 10 guess how  drunk i am rigght now

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2008, 01:15:52 AM »
*Pops popcorn*

*Readies lotion and napkins*

ET253

« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2008, 01:19:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Well, considering I'm friends with Seth, Jeremy, Craig, spent a little less than a month at Steve's house in SD, and that I'm stoked on everyone in your video projects, I'd say I'm on pretty square terms with everyone you consider "underdogs". Don't call me out in this, dude. Last i checked, I even told Rakthy and Kyle Nolen that anything they film of me, you could have.

So you've obviously overlooked the reasons I was heated, which was by no influence of what this imaginary illuminati thought of you. It's by my own observations of how you've treated people you know little about, except possibly a certain person who you went to school with.

How you're any threat to our "clique" is a mystery to me. We don't generate any fanbase, revenue, ect., so unless you can break up our friendship, you're of no threat to our "clique".

If your only real goal in life is to associate yourself with sicker skaters than I and my friends, and edit better than Jake, have a blast; shouldn't be too hard.

So yeah, man. Feel free to not use the footy Rakthy and Kyle have. I already know you hate me, my "clique", and my sub-par skating.

Later, dude.

Damn, sorry dude, that was totally interpereted the wrong way. I meant socially, not financially or in any business sense, because the whole system of personal interaction going on in skatebaording is just like high school. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm the dude that always tries to be friendly to people and I just get glared at and ignored, or talked down to as though I'm at some sort of disadvantage for opening myself up and making the effort so what I meant was that, naturally, once I started getting noticed around here for my work with video, kids who are coming up in skateboarding by primarily playing the social angle (which is pretty much the exact opposite tip that I'm on), especially those with whom I haven't really had much interaction, tend to widen the social gap that they already perceive as being between them and me because, first of all, most of those types of people never really knew me to begin with and it's that much easier just to continue on with the pre-existing cold silence, and secondly, the tendency for most people who have achieved anything from skateboarding short of "celebrity" status is to covet it and to hold onto it for dear life, a perfect example being Sean with the whole Lib Tech situation and living in a small town as we discussed not too long ago, so I'd understand if someone like your friend Jake perceived me as a threat to some extent seeing as how even Dave has lavished me with compliments about my editing at times when we were still actually cool with one another. I'm not trying to say that your friend Jake does feel that way toward me, I'm just using that situation as an example seeing as how he's one of the people that's never been too eager to befriend me despite my easygoing, social butterfly nature, and especially now that I'm in this one perceived place in skatebaording, and he's in the equivilant, and I could understand how my work might seem intimidating in comparison to that of other video editors (and, no, I'm not saying he's a bad editor. I'm just saying it's the same as an average girl standing in line at school next to the hot, popular girl. It fosters that sort of mentality). Thanks to the nature of the social situations that develop from skateboarding I really can't see that gap getting any smaller, and it's not like I wouldn't be friendly if he and I happened to be in the same place at the same time, but I seriously doubt he'd reciprocate. And again, it's not like I'm trying to pick on your friend Jake here, that example just happens to be textbook of the way many people in our tier of skateboarding behave, and I could probably hedge my bets on getting that reaction from a great many other people, as well. And it's not that I have anything against your whole crew in skateboarding, it's just that I've never really had the opportunity to genuinely become friends with any of them, or even get to know them at all, and it's hard to sing the praises of people who don't really seem to want to have anything to do with me, so I understand if I come off as sounding a little cold when speaking matter of factly about (from my perspective) where everyone appears to stand in the overall scene of Washington skateboarding. I'd like to believe that I've never been undeservingly harsh towards anyone of your friends because I've never made an effort to be malicious towards anyone in any way (except toward Sean and a little bit definitely rubbed off on a few of the people that got involved with that whole airing of greivences but that's all said and done with and I apologized to everyone who might have had their feelings hurt although I'm sure that apology wasn't taken all too seriously. Oh well, it's not like there's much else I could do. I'm man enough to admit the things I was wrong about) but I accept that other people might percieve my point of veiw somewhat differently and so if any of what I've said in the process of voicing my genuine opinions over the years has come off the wrong way I truly am sorry and I hope you can see past that misunderstanding enough not to hold it against me. But what I'm trying to say is that it's like the Seatlle ego phenomenon. Not everyone in Seattle truly has that big of an ego, but you know as well as I do that it's hard not to get that impression, especially if you're from the tacoma/puyallup area. You just have to get to know people, and if I didn't know Seattle any better I'd be very prone to simply saying that they've all got gigantic egos, were someone to ask me. But seriously sorry if it seemed like I was calling you out. That wasn't wht I was attempting at all, I was just trying to clarify what that dude said cause he was trying to insinuate that there was an angle to everything you'd put forth with that original thread that wasn't really there, so I just wanted to set that dude straight on that whole idea. however, I am curious, when you say "someone you went to school with," who are you referring to? Is it Josh???

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2008, 01:24:14 AM »
People glare at you and ignore you because they think you're a shitty person. And they're right.