Author Topic: Juno  (Read 67494 times)

vicky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Juno
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »
correction: funny assholes
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

soon

• Rep: 1
« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2008, 09:15:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

What's funny is that if any of you had met me in real life you'd probly think I was the raddest, most down to earth, genuinely kind and friendly person you've ever met, but seeing as how you all take so much pride in reveling in your lower nature here we are.

[close]

This is obviously false as the people on the board that have met you in real life disliked you so much they started topics about you to try and vent their fury.

Also just read that quote back to yourself - do you not think it may make you sound slightly big headed.

On another note could you just explain what it was exactly that you accomplished in your "work" that had never been done previously?
[close]

Haha now you ll resort to trying to cal me out once again instead of just childishly photochopping dicks into all my myspace pics. Tell me, if you were a friendly person would you not say so? I am friendly and Eric is the one who has had an attitude on me since day one. Everyone in Washington used to clal him snake eyes but that's all I'll say about that cause i'm sure he's never gonna forgive me but oh well. I'm guessing it's pretty much too late now anyway. Seriusly the only reason he started that thread was because of taht world trade center video. He's given me shit for that on numerous occasions and I don't blame him for it. That doesn't change the fact that I still think it's funny. If you wanna know what sort of effects i've done that no one else has ever put in a skate video then simply watch this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g8Ktbz5eHAk

That's just one example. There's lots of other stuff but most of it isn't on youtube. Unless you've seen a bunch of skate videos that I haven't in all my eleven years, last I checked, nothing like that has ever been done. At least, not to that extent, and it is totalyl fucking lame of me that I have been getting this prideful about it, this is seriously the first time I've ever let it explode out like that and only as a result of being constantly hounded by you people, but I have always been proud of many of the things I've created and there's nothing wrong with that. If you think there is then you're either a complete and total hypocrite or have never accomplished anything in your life whatsoever, especially a trick on a skateboard, because just about everyone I have ever known that has ever been any good at skatebaording has usually been brimming over with pride for the tricks they've accomplished and wanted to talk about them with everyone every chance they've had and I seriously doubt any of you are any different. And if you try to tell me otherwise then I just plain don't believe you.
Pickin' up the murder scripts so come and dish it for the road
And the code of the mother fuckin Triple Six sitcom unn
Makin sketchin' the infection from the rich and come along
For the mark on your arm it's the income
Ball onto the next century misery
Scarecrow got a murder that is goin' down in history
A train from the north a train form the south, the east and west
They all collided all the niggas died
Cause the green and pride
Cause I will pursue screw you put a slug through you
The voodoo brutally
Ride I'm the seventh of the sign I'm the sniper you can't find
And my slug made of shiny jewlery
Mister boogie man fe fi fo fum
I smell some money in his hand take his side unn
I don't give a fuck about our side you can be from L.A. Miami or the NY

We gonna take you to the triple six clubhouse
We got a plot for you already dug out
I'm gonna run outside man and pop these things
Wanna wanna come play in the black reign

Hearses driving round your house who do you hate
Voodoo dolls bouncin on your bed throwin devil sets
Six ahh distict nothing up my sleeve
Money boost blazin quick just call me Crow for hes blayy
Crow got a lust for the devilish bus
And the triple six crush and I touch like melancholy
Rollin and "we spyin" lookin for your ass and we hot
With the infrared sewn in his flesh and like some fuckin disco lights
We gonna cut you into itty bitty parts
Meet on your side of town where they keep the graveyards
Crush blast "dead rats" lots of trash empty shells "crack sales"
city streets black males found in blood trails
Ain't enough mail for all ya'll to prevail
So that we can put to sleep and they smell while they "pale"
Sippin on the "salty" wines of your sweet softy blood
My name is Scarecrow bitch you're welcome to my club

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 09:18:11 AM by soon »

S.A.D.B.

• Rep: 8
« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2008, 09:33:01 AM »

The girl on the right is good looking; post the unedited pics/footage of her.

I'd recommend this thread:

http://www.slapmagazine.com/Mambo/forum/index.php?topic=20175.0

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2008, 10:43:39 AM »
We did it guys. We ruined his life.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2008, 10:54:17 AM »
So did you beat off before your date or what?

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2008, 10:55:17 AM »

lets see you photoshop a dick in my mouth now

I still can't believe a 9 page thread about Juno got to the level of you posting a picture of you and your sister. Disgusting if you ask me.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2008, 10:55:38 AM »
I read this thread from the beginning and ejaculated a dozen times.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2008, 10:57:29 AM »
ET, was that prostitute aware of that fact that you were documenting your foray into premature ejaculation?

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »
Walking into the theatre, you'll look gay.
Sorry to get "back on topic", but I had to fix this for you Chris.

yeah dude!

« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2008, 11:10:38 AM »

Come on man, you left your socks on? That's unforgivable unless it was your first time.

Marvin Gaye

• Rep: 10
  • Whats Goin' On?
« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2008, 11:41:11 AM »
i got goons they move when i say move, do when i say do, i got goons and im a goon for them niggas too; a gun for them niggas too.
this was the first time in a while that I skipped it.  I save my self for real trade shows like Magic. 

damian

« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2008, 12:33:13 PM »
its cool i have my own. you know this is a messageboard right? take it easy, reading your posts makes my eyes hurt. how can you not find a picture of yourself with dicks on it hilarious?
its cool i have my own. you know this is a messageboard right? take it easy, reading your posts makes my eyes hurt. how can you not find a picture of yourself with dicks on it hilarious?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. say it again, with an accent.

Cattelan

• Rep: 4
« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2008, 12:53:16 PM »
If you wanna know what sort of effects i've done that no one else has ever put in a skate video then simply watch this...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g8Ktbz5eHAk

If you're going to pretend to be cultured, try something other than Hokusai.

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2008, 12:57:12 PM »
I have a gift and denying that would be like slapping God in the face.

THE MORE YOU KNOW...

slap cares

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2008, 12:57:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. say it again, with an accent.

its cool i have my own, you know this is a messageboard right? take it ease, reading your posts makes me eyes hurt. how can you not find a picture of yourself with dicks on it hilarious?

we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

damian

« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2008, 01:13:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

its cool i have my own, you know this is a messageboard right? take it ease, reading your posts makes me eyes hurt. how can you not find a picture of yourself with dicks on it hilarious?

WOOOOOOOOOO! Lets make a sequel to Juno.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2008, 01:19:52 PM »

i call this one "distraction"

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »
There's three dicks in that photo now.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2008, 01:31:05 PM »
Weere the cheez-its good?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 01:40:29 PM by Alexactly »

rickey henderson

• Rep: -1
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2008, 01:37:08 PM »

Destroy AND/OR Destroy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
A rush and a push and the dick is shopped.

Sparks through the dark, Im diggin in the dirt,
Or diggin in your brains or your skirt.

rickey henderson

• Rep: -1
« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2008, 01:42:16 PM »
let's anarchyy up this thread

but in all seriousness, mods need to take down those underage girl pictures.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2008, 01:46:31 PM »

thats beautiful. you can really see the look of confusion and distraction in his eyes which i at first had confused with creepiness

Chris Hansen

• Rep: 105
« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2008, 02:16:20 PM »

My thoughts exactly. I'm Chris Hansen, and this ET character might think his "street cred" will skyrocket by making threads about Japanese cinema and posting webcam screen captures of his baby dick squished inside a minor's meat locker, but I'm here to tell him it won't. It'll only serve to expose him as the fucking useless diddler he is. So ET, remove the child from your lap, send her into the other room to work on her coloring book and remain seated. I've got some questions for you. I'm Chris Hansen.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 02:21:01 PM by Chris Hansen »

Diesel

« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »
im laughing like a motherfucker right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thats beautiful. you can really see the look of confusion and distraction in his eyes which i at first had confused with creepiness

Expand Quote
[close]

My thoughts exactly. I'm Chris Hansen, and this ET character might think his "street cred" will skyrocket by making threads about Japanese cinema and posting webcam screen captures of his baby dick squished inside a minor's meat locker, but I'm here to tell him it won't. It'll only serve to expose him as the fucking useless diddler he is. So ET, remove the child from your lap, send her into the other room to work on her coloring book and remain seated. I've got some questions for you. I'm Chris Hansen.

Gnars for all!
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

gibson

• Rep: -17
« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2008, 03:30:58 PM »
didn't like the movie.

illymatic numerodos

• Rep: 5
  • What would NPH do?
« Reply #237 on: January 20, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »
i haven't checked this thread since like page 4
so i figured it was everybody talking about how much they like juno
...little did i know

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #238 on: January 20, 2008, 07:32:24 PM »
ET; take zeitgeist off loop, eat some humble pie and stop posting

ET253

• Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2008, 08:44:01 PM »

Man you people have alot of pictures of dicks.