Author Topic: Juno  (Read 67501 times)

ET253

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Juno
« Reply #270 on: January 21, 2008, 12:10:28 AM »
YOU DONT KNOW ME! DONT JUDGE ME!  FEVERED BULLSHITTINGS!

Youre only trying to convince yourself that you dont suck.  No one here gives a fuck.  If you really feel that you need to go these lengths to defend yourself to people "you've never even met and really know abosultely nothing about", you need to go somewhere and fucking find yourself or something.  You should have just quit while you were ahead.  Every pathetic long winded post you make just digs your grave deeper.

what's funny is that I may be digging my grave with all you pathetic little assholes who don'tactually mean anything in the grand scheme of humanity but, by continuing to let the hate flow, you're all digging your graves with the universe...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 12:15:56 AM by ET253 »

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
« Reply #271 on: January 21, 2008, 12:21:28 AM »
Right, were digging our graves with the universe  ::)  Are you fucking kidding me? 

Dont forget to give Slap a shout out when you become President or win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #272 on: January 21, 2008, 12:23:20 AM »
ET is annoying but I want to see more naked chicks. C'mon bud!

ET253

« Reply #273 on: January 21, 2008, 12:24:56 AM »
Right, were digging our graves with the universe  ::)  Are you fucking kidding me? 

Dont forget to give Slap a shout out when you become President or win the Nobel Peace Prize.

ya that's exactly right. You haters are all pathetic and by only contributing negative energy that energy is giong to circulate around the universe and come back to bite you in the ass someday...

S.A.D.B.

• Rep: 8
« Reply #274 on: January 21, 2008, 12:33:01 AM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VShRpa_SNNY

When you use the "fade-to-black" effect during a clip, shouldn't the landing be left out to leave the viewer wanting more? Isn't that the point of a "teaser"? I should pummel my hands with a hammer for actually asking you a reasonable question.

Oh yeah, post tits.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #275 on: January 21, 2008, 12:59:22 AM »
I used to post

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #276 on: January 21, 2008, 01:09:04 AM »
When you use the "fade-to-black" effect during a clip, shouldn't the landing be left out to leave the viewer wanting more? Isn't that the point of a "teaser"? I should pummel my hands with a hammer for actually asking you a reasonable question.

I guess that was one of those "things no one's ever done" in skateboard video editing that he goes on about. Although every kid with a vx1000 probably has done it but had the common sense not to post it on Youtube.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

damian

« Reply #277 on: January 21, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »
juntao, go to bed.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #278 on: January 21, 2008, 01:14:39 AM »
Oh my...you really are dumb.

ET253

« Reply #279 on: January 21, 2008, 01:15:21 AM »
Oh my...you really are dumb.

"The thermometer of success is measured solely by the jealousy of malcontents." ~Salvador Dali

damian

« Reply #280 on: January 21, 2008, 01:16:09 AM »
juntao, go to bed.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #281 on: January 21, 2008, 01:16:56 AM »
Dali also smeared shit all over his face.

Post pics, ok?

ET253

« Reply #282 on: January 21, 2008, 01:17:43 AM »
Dali also smeared shit all over his face.

Post pics, ok?

ahhh jealousy...

S.A.D.B.

« Reply #283 on: January 21, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »
Expand Quote

Oh yeah, post tits.
[close]

the idea is to annoy the veiwer by being able to see the trick and understand full well what it is, and how sick it is, but not being able to see it, undisturbed, all the way through. Some people go the route of cutting out basically the meat of the entire trick itself and then you can't even tell what it actually is and therefore why should you bother watching it at all? That trick could not be that great for all you know. See you want to let em know what it is that theyr'e getting... You just want to leave them hungering for more.

Do you realize that the landing is what people would have been "hungering for" if you hadn't already spoiled it? If your objective was to annoy the viewer, you have succeeded on so many levels, and not in the way that you intended.

P.S. quit ignoring the "post tits" remarks and actually POST TITS

ET253

« Reply #284 on: January 21, 2008, 01:22:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Oh yeah, post tits.
[close]

the idea is to annoy the veiwer by being able to see the trick and understand full well what it is, and how sick it is, but not being able to see it, undisturbed, all the way through. Some people go the route of cutting out basically the meat of the entire trick itself and then you can't even tell what it actually is and therefore why should you bother watching it at all? That trick could not be that great for all you know. See you want to let em know what it is that theyr'e getting... You just want to leave them hungering for more.
[close]

Do you realize that the landing is what people would have been "hungering for" if you hadn't already spoiled it? If your objective was to annoy the viewer, you have succeeded on so many levels, and not in the way that you intended.

That's why on certain tricks I didn't show the landing and on other tricks I did. Some tircks were meant to tease, others mearly to confound. If you wanna see tits then become a well rounded human being and spend your time getting to know some cool girls instead of spewing anonymous hate over the internet...

ET253

« Reply #285 on: January 21, 2008, 01:23:19 AM »

jealousy, jealousy, jealousy...

S.A.D.B.

« Reply #286 on: January 21, 2008, 01:30:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Oh yeah, post tits.
[close]

[close]

[close]

That's why on certain tricks I didn't show the landing and on other tricks I did. Some tircks were meant to tease, others mearly to confound. If you wanna see tits then become a well rounded human being and spend your time getting to know some cool girls instead of spewing anonymous hate over the internet...

No, I want to see the pictures that you have. Just think, a girl with low enough self esteem was foolish enough to show tits around a complete and utter joke such as yourself. That's what I want to see, that's what's getting me all hot and bothered.

ET253

« Reply #287 on: January 21, 2008, 01:32:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Oh yeah, post tits.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No, I want to see the pictures that you have. Just think, a girl with low enough self esteem was foolish enough to show tits around a complete and utter joke such as yourself. That's what I want to see, that's what's getting me all hot and bothered.

Jealousy, it's a beautiful thing...

Get a life, then you might not have to rely on prono mags to know what a bare breast looks like.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2008, 01:41:53 AM »
We all know that girl in the picture is a real doll, give it up fool!

damian

« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2008, 01:43:40 AM »
sfahaha, baby zeus and his thunderous mind.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2008, 01:44:03 AM »
I'll try to be nice to you.

S.A.D.B.

« Reply #291 on: January 21, 2008, 01:45:25 AM »
Expand Quote
We all know that girl in the picture is a real doll, give it up fool!
[close]

hehe maybe that's why I don't wanna give it up. Like I said, what's in it for me???

I'll spare your life.

hatehatehatehate

« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2008, 01:59:24 AM »
ET -

ps.. NICE FUCKING SOCKS YOU AMATEUR!!!!!!

loophole

« Reply #293 on: January 21, 2008, 02:26:06 AM »
i can't believe i haven't seen this thread till now

et. you really think that we are jealous of you? get real, man. watch your own videos and take a long hard look at them. and then at yourself. then realise that they are pretty fucking mediocre at best.

Rob1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #294 on: January 21, 2008, 05:41:24 AM »
Seriously well done - the blacking out the middle of the trick is an idea of such artistic creativity that it really does elevate your entire body of work to such heights that it can no longer  described as mere "skateboard video". What you have created is more than the documentation of skateboarding, what you have created is ART plain and simple!

ET253

« Reply #295 on: January 21, 2008, 05:45:24 AM »
i can't believe i haven't seen this thread till now

et. you really think that we are jealous of you? get real, man. watch your own videos and take a long hard look at them. and then at yourself. then realise that they are pretty fucking mediocre at best.

What I think they are jealous of is the girls I've gotten, otherwise they wouldn't be continually pestering me to see uncensored pics of them, over and over again. I couldn't give a shit if any of you like the video or not, because I'm secure with how good I know it is, and especially in light of the standing ovation that trailer received at the video premier it was recently unveiled at. Aaron Artis was there applauding proudly for all his friends that were in it, like A.J. He seems to think I did that footy great justice, and I tend to trust his opinion a whole hell of a lot more than any of yours. That probably has something to do with the fact that every other sentence out of his mouth isn't always the most hate-filled thing I've ever heard. As far as that and this thread are concerned, I was only ever using it as an example of why the bullshit, hateful opinions (such as this one you've voiced right here) people like you are always spewing out for no reason really don't mean anything to anyone who actually matters in the world, because at least I'm doing something productive with my life that I am earning recognition for. When any of you haters can show me something more worthwhile that you happen to have accomplished with your lives then your hateful bullshit might actually have any bearing on reality whatsoever. Until then, it's still just bad karma that only hurts yourselves and makes the entire universe a shittier, more negative place to live in. Seriously, get a life, and then mabye you won't have to constantly be trying to degrade someone elses to make yours seem less shitty and meaningless. Actually, you know what? Who fucking cares??? I don't anymore. I'm done trying to convince any of you. This is the whole point I've been trying to make this entire time, that you should either have something positive to say or not say anything at all, but I've even said it myself in numerous posts now that I've supposedly learned my lesson, even though I obviously haven't cause here we are still arguing about it. I've made my peace with this final post just now, once and for all, and it's damn good advice if you ask me, but what do I know? Go ahead and keep on hating. Hate so much that one day your bad karma comes back to you in the form of getting your head cut off on a ride at an amusement park. Maybe that 's the only real lesson to be learned here. I'm over it...

ET253

« Reply #296 on: January 21, 2008, 05:45:48 AM »
Seriously well done - the blacking out the middle of the trick is an idea of such artistic creativity that it really does elevate your entire body of work to such heights that it can no longer  described as mere "skateboard video". What you have created is more than the documentation of skateboarding, what you have created is ART plain and simple!

way to completely miss the point. Idiot.

ET253

« Reply #297 on: January 21, 2008, 05:48:33 AM »
augh! And I still can't just let it go!!! What is it about the internet that makes this shit so fucking addictive??? Ok, this is seriously the last post. I'm done...

ET253

« Reply #298 on: January 21, 2008, 05:51:17 AM »
If you're a moderator will you plese delete thsi whole fucking thread? If you do I will reward you by leaving the slap message boards and never coming back...

Rob1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #299 on: January 21, 2008, 05:58:38 AM »
I feel this thread could be approaching classic slap territory?