Author Topic: good weed  (Read 20811 times)

methuselah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: good weed
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2007, 07:29:26 AM »
wh
I hate any kind of deisel.. but i just picked up an 8th of strawberry cough the other day. all gone now though :(

First of all, you gotta be fucking kidding me? To hear that from someone who supposidly smokes alot of weed just makes me a little disappointed. Diesels are like the perfect bud. It's the best high, best smell, best taste, best eveything. It was that shit that made me appreciate skunks.
"It's the 90's baby, it's hammer time!" - Cosmo Kramer

Slap Fucking Sucks Now

biggums mcgee

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2007, 08:23:12 AM »
should be seeing more diesel considering my proximity to nyc, but unfortunately thats not that case

dude who said he's been smoking stoney bud that smells like fruity pebbles, thats been around and for a decent price too.

any of you guys up in canada smoke romulen lately??

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »
wh
Expand Quote
I hate any kind of deisel.. but i just picked up an 8th of strawberry cough the other day. all gone now though :(
[close]

First of all, you gotta be fucking kidding me? To hear that from someone who supposidly smokes alot of weed just makes me a little disappointed. Diesels are like the perfect bud. It's the best high, best smell, best taste, best eveything. It was that shit that made me appreciate skunks.

I mean, i dont HATE it.. I've only had it like 3 times. but each time i just felt like a zombie and didnt want to do anything... that to me is not a good high.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2007, 09:08:03 AM »
around here we dont name our weed, we smoke it. even our shitty weed rapes your gassy-strawberry-choker-maui-hendrix-thai-chai.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2007, 10:17:53 AM »
I hate how people name weed. Just shut up and smoke it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 10:21:08 AM by Nick Immediato »

Jura

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2007, 10:20:07 AM »
Agreed. Unless you grew it yourself, you def dont know the correct name of the strain.

Most of them are just made up anyways.

onelove

• Rep: 0
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2007, 11:27:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
MAUI WOWIE!
[close]

that shit sucks. mid grade bullshit. if were talking good weed Diesels are the way to go. Sour D's & NYC D's are the real dank. None of your bullshit "weak" headies. Strawberry Cough is fucking delicious too. White Rhino anyone?
[close]

what the fuck are you talking about. maui wowie is a great strain and is bomb as fuck
[close]

Nah man it's really not. I got real legit ones at a legelization festival one year and they really weren't that great. I mean compared to the other weed we got it wasn't that great. It's not like headies or anything.

must have been grown shitty then. the maui wowie i get is grown by the clubs here in CA and is definitely dank

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2007, 01:01:13 PM »
and that white widow weed out the jar is a must, if you give me a cigar then a cigar i'll bust, put that white widow weed in the cigar and puff!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

E.l.G

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2007, 05:34:01 PM »
Fuck self righteous weed connoisseurs.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
I smoked some with angel dust or something. Get that stuff. You feel like your hearts going to explode and your friend will think ants are on his arms and the only solution is to cut them off with a razor blade. Good shit man.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »
Fuck self righteous weed connoisseurs.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

onelove

« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2007, 06:21:39 PM »
 if you brag about smoking schwag you deserve to get made fun of  :P

al boo boo

• Rep: -45
  • Put some D'z on that bitch!
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2007, 06:25:24 PM »
smokin a stick of that barney, but not the purple dinosaur-THE JACKA....hawaii bud will get you feeling like its your first time hittin the goo.

i like white widow and ak47...bubblegum is bomb too, bong rips, joints blunts and gravity bongs,, cant skate when im high, but when its wearing off, oooooh fuckin weee weee.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2007, 06:29:11 PM »
if you brag about smoking schwag you deserve to get made fun of  :P

yeah i know.

im just trying to be economical. paying 30 bucks to get me high every day except mondays for two weeks is cheaper than a night out.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

al boo boo

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2007, 06:39:35 PM »
stupid bitch in florida over here was like "whats catpiss?"

al boo boo

« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2007, 06:40:27 PM »
oh fort lauderdale has good weed...except i think it was laced one tiem, fuckin threw up before the club, ruined my night.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2007, 06:43:34 PM »
laced shit is not fun.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2007, 07:17:26 PM »
unless you know its laced

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2007, 07:37:22 PM »
I always bring this up when it comes to "laced" shit because that shit is a lie. So some dude buys a half ounce of dope and a half ounce of blow and decides to combine the two and sell it off the same price as it would be just to sell the weed? It makes no sense. Unless you see the dude pour coke on your weed and charge you twice as much, odds are its not laced.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2007, 07:59:31 PM »
jamye said something important a while back concerning laced shit. im not going to look it up.

when i got the feeling that it may have been laced it was on joint out of the sack. its likley that when moving and weighing etc that some of my herb could have touched his blow or what have you.

E.l.G

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2007, 08:12:44 PM »
I always bring this up when it comes to "laced" shit because that shit is a lie. So some dude buys a half ounce of dope and a half ounce of blow and decides to combine the two and sell it off the same price as it would be just to sell the weed? It makes no sense. Unless you see the dude pour coke on your weed and charge you twice as much, odds are its not laced.

Most incidents I've heard of with laced shit has been people smoking other people's stuff, like smoking a joint with some sketchy dudes at a party and being on the floor frothing at the mouth 20 minutes later. I think it's pretty safe to assume that people aren't just going to sell you laced stuff like it normal, unless they have a personal vendetta against you.

onelove

« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2007, 08:22:35 PM »
coke costs twice as much as weed so no one in their right mind would lace weed with coke

i have heard of weed laced with dust though....

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2007, 08:54:04 PM »
My friend just chopped down a couple of plants from his second attempt at growing, and it worked out really well. Plenty of goodness to go around.

defiantnate

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2007, 08:54:57 PM »
I have some good shit right now...

matt/tx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2007, 09:18:10 PM »
and fuck your brown ass dirt weed. first of all the high sucks massive transvestite dick. why do you wanna smoke something that gives you a headache and makes you feel worse then before? shits gross plain and simple. and if your looking too get the highest then this is the way to go...

I got this same one with an ashcatcher and lemme tell you, if you don't know what this shit is then you don't know what your missing
man thats a very expensive piece of glass

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2007, 10:09:06 PM »
Expand Quote
and fuck your brown ass dirt weed. first of all the high sucks massive transvestite dick. why do you wanna smoke something that gives you a headache and makes you feel worse then before? shits gross plain and simple. and if your looking too get the highest then this is the way to go...

I got this same one with an ashcatcher and lemme tell you, if you don't know what this shit is then you don't know what your missing
[close]
man thats a very expensive piece of glass

bro.... it's gotta be roor....

im so fuked up some one pass the air duster

skatemore,man

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2007, 10:38:29 PM »
Does anyone else get haze where they're from? We get a load of it around here, it's always moreexpensive than other exotics/headies but it never does the job right. The kids in the projects always have haze, it's like the beasters of high grade. mafia headies.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2007, 01:52:31 AM »
i dont know or care for names, pretty much what guile said id stand by.

but i did smoke laced stuff laced with windex, before a detention in high school. i just didnt move for an hour and 10 minutes, eyes down the whole time sweating like crazy, it was pretty great though. obv. didnt know it was laced at the time.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

mick swagger

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2007, 04:21:55 AM »

ussually its just weed thats kept in an empty coke bag and all your getting is the residue thats left over.

latenitelink

• Rep: -4
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2007, 07:11:09 AM »
i like my weed like i like my pussy- stinky.

ill take some deafxtacy any day!

KillaBee103: im gonna switch krook el toro naked with a cowboy hat on and post it on the slap boards
KillaBee103: thats my life goal