Author Topic: True Norwegian Black Metal  (Read 1378 times)

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
True Norwegian Black Metal
« on: September 17, 2007, 06:09:31 PM »
http://www.vbs.tv/player.php?bctid=1184542556&bccl=Mjg0OTQ3NzE4X19NVVNJQw

Has anyone seen this? I didn't know bands did stuff like this since Mayhem's heyday. The dude is creepy as hell.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
Re: True Norwegian Black Metal
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:39:00 PM »
in a bunch of aspects hes right though. he even calls his fans shit heads
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Dog Paddle

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 08:42:14 PM »
Gaal is so creepy.  I don't really get too into black metal, but there is so much interesting stuff about it.  I know a guy who just got out of jail for breaking into a church and vandalizing a bunch of stuff.  He looooved black metal.  He just got thrown back in jail for stealing Robutussin from a Walgreens, smart dude.
First of all, I want to thank god for giving you all so much, and me so little...

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 12:20:10 PM »
Is this the band that killed their guitarist for wearing a white sweatshirt in public and made a necklace out of his skull and made brain soup with his brain? Now the singer is in prison and doesn't use guitars because he thinks they're a "nigger instrument".
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 12:29:35 PM »
fun watch.

Joshewuhh

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 04:48:23 PM »
Is this the band that killed their guitarist for wearing a white sweatshirt in public and made a necklace out of his skull and made brain soup with his brain? Now the singer is in prison and doesn't use guitars because he thinks they're a "nigger instrument".

Boy, thats one of the creepiest things i've heard all day... :-/

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 05:37:54 PM »

no thats mayhem
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 08:44:12 PM »

Mayhem

And you're close, but a little screwed up. Mayhem's bassist killed someone, I can't remember if they were in the band or not, mostly because he was bored. He's in prison now and goes by the name "Count Grishnack", apparently "Euronomous" wasn't a good enough name. I haven't heard the "nigger instrument" quote, but that sounds like something he'd say. Their singer, Dead, blew his brains out with a shotgun and left a suicide note note saying nothing but "excuse all the blood". Another member came across Dead's dead body and made brain stew, because he pretty much thought "why the hell not?". He made a necklace out of pieces of his skull and sent a few other pieces to bands they deemed "worthy".

Pretty rad dudes.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 08:57:10 PM »
your story is sort of tweaked. Dead killed himself, Euronomous made a brain stew while Varg Vikernes (later Count Grishnack) made the necklace. since Euronomous ate the brain he was more evil then varg so varg stabbed him to death. now varg is in jail and makes music as burzum

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 01:14:35 PM »
Ah, yeah I wasn't sure if I got the names right.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »
i use to dig cradle of filth when the had the drummer from dimmu, but now there shit sucks.

MEOW

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
    • Stardust Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 11:42:13 PM »
your story is sort of tweaked. Dead killed himself, Euronomous made a brain stew while Varg Vikernes (later Count Grishnack) made the necklace. since Euronomous ate the brain he was more evil then varg so varg stabbed him to death. now varg is in jail and makes music as burzum

i thought varg killed him because euronomous was basically just fronting on all the satanic stuff and portrayed himself to be the one in charge of burning all the churches, and got credit for murder even though varg "deserved it" because he killed first, but nobody was around as a witness?

i have that lords of chaos book, but its been a while.. either way a fucking weird story and i'm pretty sure varg gets out soon? something about a maximum prison sentence being 8 or 16 years?