Author Topic: DGK belgrade  (Read 2187 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
DGK belgrade
« on: October 15, 2007, 02:21:21 PM »
not great but this stevie footy is pretty good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJikJyaEEA
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: DGK belgrade
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 03:45:58 PM »
if i wanted to see people skate a box the whole day id go the the local skatepark.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

FrenchFuck

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 03:53:27 PM »
The people filming/taking pics of that "demo" were so horrible , it was embarrassing to watch.

hawalibi

• Rep: -4
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 05:05:00 PM »
the filmers look awesome

HabitatRider420

• Rep: -11
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 05:25:38 PM »
mehh, stevie doesnt look like hes tryin as hard as he used too, or mabey that was just a small demo just for shits and giggles, i wanna see some sick new stevie footy :-\

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 05:38:43 PM »
  They absolutely kilt that three stair :P
ableSkateMag.com

mick swagger

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
stevie looks like hes slackin'

flipbacklipshuv

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 07:29:43 PM »
damn that shit was am embarrassment. they need to yank that shit off the internet. stevie needs to give up the weed and learn some NEW tricks.

skateboarding sucks

• Rep: -28
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 07:46:11 PM »
That was terrible.  Stevie needs to stop acting like he isn't trying b/c that shit was ugly, and please learn some new tricks.

RBK/DGK needs to hang up the towel and stop paying these slack ass skaters.

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 08:46:36 PM »
agreed, that was hella weak.  Jackson Curtain, wtf? musta just got off the plane or something, cause that was some sketchy shit.   Stevie's stuff was just plain old embarrasing, i hope RBK isn't paying them to much.

Beautifull

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -428
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 07:00:28 AM »
I'd be hella bummed if these dudes rolled into town with their mediocre skateboarding.  Stevie has got to be the laziest skater around.  If dudes are going to pay you Mills to rock their gear, you better have that killer instinct like P-rod.  That sad excuse for a demo only defames the legend that is stevie.  I mean, how are the little kids that you put on going to out shin you?  That fool is Trashy.  (just kidding about the last part ;))

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 08:11:50 AM »
Damn, those guys skate sick...but not on demos,
 the DGK team can't bring up a good demo, and this is not the first time they proved that

did it

• Rep: -12
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 08:52:26 AM »
Personally, I didn't see anything wrong with the footage (it wasn't filmed well, but I doubt it's a youtube video..who cares).  I just saw some guys skating around like any other normal day of skating.  I'm pretty certain there were more people excited that those guys showed up than people being upset at their skating.  Maybe I'm biased, because I love to see demos of skaters doing the tricks that many consider warm ups because their warm up tricks are the things that the average skater brags about doing to his friends after filming for 4 hours.  So if Jackson Curtin does a fakie five-O, I'm hyped.  He probably approached in a way that I never thought of and it'll make me think about how I do it when I'm skating.   

skatebording sucks

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 08:57:51 AM »
i wonder when dgk rbk boxes will be available. remember when stevie got his own signature box on that one ramp company and it was solid gold or some shit?

flipbacklipshuv

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 09:16:44 AM »
Personally, I didn't see anything wrong with the footage (it wasn't filmed well, but I doubt it's a youtube video..who cares).  I just saw some guys skating around like any other normal day of skating.  I'm pretty certain there were more people excited that those guys showed up than people being upset at their skating.  Maybe I'm biased, because I love to see demos of skaters doing the tricks that many consider warm ups because their warm up tricks are the things that the average skater brags about doing to his friends after filming for 4 hours.  So if Jackson Curtin does a fakie five-O, I'm hyped.  He probably approached in a way that I never thought of and it'll make me think about how I do it when I'm skating.   

i mean hey thats how you feel but come on dude stevie doing a switch nosewheelie shove it thats just plain bullshit. and looked like complete shit i understand you just wanting to see them skate regular stuff but that was by far 1 of the WORST things (demo footy) to ever be posted on this board. i have seen better skating outside my friend toby's house !!

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 09:25:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i mean hey thats how you feel but come on dude stevie doing a switch nosewheelie shove it thats just plain bullshit. and looked like complete shit i understand you just wanting to see them skate regular stuff but that was by far 1 of the WORST things (demo footy) to ever be posted on this board. i have seen better skating outside my friend toby's house !!

Stevie is a trashy nigger. WYAT PAUER!
JEEZY NEVER DIES

did it

• Rep: -12
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 10:06:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well, think of it in this way:
You only saw what was filmed. You only saw one switch nose manual out of probably hundreds that he's probably done in his life.  As I've heard many athletes say, you make more mistakes than successes.   By your criteria, I should get mad if I saw some pro get out of the van and do a kickflip.."c'mon tha't bullshit, just a kickflip"  I think some people need to calm down when pros do demos.  Sometimes there going to skate great, well, okay, sketchy, or not at all.  MOST demos are free anyway.  And if there's better skating outside of Toby's house, then do you want to take it one step further and put that skating out in the world to be critiqued like a video, sponsor-me tape, maybe even a local company with all your friends.  Then we'll see if the DGK demo footage was really that bad 

jpermafrost

• Rep: 0
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 10:10:37 AM »
but the 3 stair.....why the three stair ? doing those tricks on flat would have looked better

shutupbitch

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 10:14:44 AM »
It's a demo. You guys need to lower your expectations. Do you guys think a videopart is filmed in a week? If you're not P Rod or PJ than good luck with that.

All those guys on Dgk are very good and I never judge anything from a demo. How do you know if they didn't get so drunk the night before that they can barely stand on their boards? How do you know that that's even a demo they care about? How do you know that they don't have the biggest demo of the tour the day after?

jpermafrost

• Rep: 0
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 10:28:33 AM »
I didn't think the demo was all that bad really, the 3 stair just makes no sense, it's not even a legit 3, why even bother

Beautifull

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -428
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Just proved your wigger status. 

fuck you

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 10:49:44 AM »
the 3 stair just makes no sense, it's not even a legit 3, why even bother
Who knows, but I think it was a Scottish 3 stair cause when DGK came around it got KILT

ableSkateMag.com

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 10:54:06 AM »
hah yea that three stair got shut down, no reason to go to belgrade now

flipbacklipshuv

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 11:01:45 AM »
FUCK DGK and FUCK you

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 11:02:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Just proved your wigger status. 

fuck you

?????????

JEEZY NEVER DIES

shutupbitch

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 11:05:06 AM »
funny thing is, you guys are clowning on a three stair but if you take joe shmoe( the new stair and rail jocky) there he's ONLY skating the three stairs.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 11:17:22 AM »
yea but joe shmo aint a spnsored skater putting on a demo