Author Topic: fuck little kids.  (Read 17859 times)

ahlee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
fuck little kids.
« on: November 12, 2007, 11:45:18 AM »
this topic will probably attract our friend chris hansen, but thats not what im getting at.

I go to the skatepark to have a good sesh. And the place is swarming with little kids. Some I look at them and laugh at their get ups. Some kids are like fuckign 12 with SKIN TIGHT jeans on. I just look and im wonder why? But thats a whole other topic. These kids are constantly getting in the way, constantly pulling some ride off the coping bullshit to ride right back into the mini ramp. I always see it and I say to myself "he's just a kid, he doesnt know any better" why get pissed off at some 12 yr old that doesnt know any better? But now that I think about it, when i was a little rodent at the skatepark.. i ALWAYS let the older guys go first, always watched myself when skating around. The last thing I wanted to do was piss off an older guy or get in their way. But these days, these kids will snake the fuck out of you and have absolutley NO skatepark ettiqute. I think its time that slamming kids into the ground and clotheslining them is allowed. I've fucking had it. Fuck these little shits. They need to show some respect to their elders. Kids skating the pyramids like fucking banks. GO FIND A BANK OUTSIDE. Doesnt anyoen feel the same way? Next time youre at the park and want to punch a young buck in the face and focus his board, do it. then when their crying cause theyre goign to have to beg their mommy and daddy for a new board for the next 2 weeks... think of it as 2 week vacation.

Sheep

• Rep: -10
Re: fuck little kids.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 11:47:42 AM »
Oh...I thought this was going to be a NAMBLA thread. My bad.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 11:48:49 AM »
truth. but i dont think theres anyone to blame other than ourselves for not whoppin em sooner. oh, actually theres always the media to blame

Chris Hansen

• Rep: 105
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 11:50:07 AM »
You were right...

I'm right here. I'm Chris Hansen. You, my friend, are in a heap of trouble.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »
Here's how to get rid of little kids at the skatepark.  Show up to the park with a trenchcoat and shorts underneath, dark shades, a bad smell and do some semi-revealing bertlemans in front of the parents. 

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 11:52:07 AM »
hahah, i system like this should be implemented at any park with a scene. locals can take turns being that guy, while the rest keep 6 for chris hansen

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »
I feel what you're saying Ah Lee... but we come from a generation that had etiquette... unless the old dogs teach the little ones, they'll skate oblivious to the unspoken rules that all of us older guys abide by.

We don't have it so much here, but I know there's a grom mentality in some places that doesn't respect the old dudes like we did, and in some cases if you're over 25, you're considered "old school," and I mean that as a derogatory label (or at least dismissively seen as a genre of skateboarding as many here view longboarding).

I think there's been a lot of apathy on our part... I think there's a connection to corporate skateboarding run amok as well as the little disrespectful grom who learned 99% of what he knows about skateboarding via Tony Hawk video games.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »
I feel what you're saying Ah Lee... but we come from a generation that had etiquette... unless the old dogs teach the little ones, they'll skate oblivious to the unspoken rules that all of us older guys abide by.

That bullshit though, no fucking old dude needed to tell me what to do. It should be instinct.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »
I also hate it when you're skating a park and a little kid says something like 'Excuse me mister'

cat

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »
i use to sit down when the older guys showed up at the park, they were just so big

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 12:02:18 PM »
unfortunately it's not just the kids. there are so many annoying ways that people lurk\skate at parks\spots. my least favorite is probably what could best be described as the ants effect. when a bunch of young kids that don't skate that much come to the park together when they first show up, instead of looking around to see who's skating what and what the flow is, they just immmediately all throw their boards down and head off in random directions only stopping to occasionally congregate in front of busy props.

kelchmonster

• Rep: 26
  • WHAT FOOL!
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 12:03:13 PM »
just teach the little bastards. and if they dont listen, clown thrm fools till they cry!

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 12:03:30 PM »
true grim,

when I was little I always looked up to the big and older dudes
I wouldn't have even dared to skate in their way
Now these days, kids just don't respect the hierarchy anymore, a shame

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 12:08:44 PM »
the old guys in our day were a little gnarlier

at least the ones i grew up "staying out of their way"

guys looked gnarly, smelled gnarly, skated fast and most importantly yelled and grunted loudly after slamming off the top of the ramp. most old guys in the parks these days, cruise around doing the same half ass, no speed tricks as they have been for the last 10 years. i just think the gnarly old guys are few and far between these days due to the flood of out of touch kooks and skoaches

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 12:09:34 PM »
I went back to my hometown, only to discover nobody has been handling the law down there. Little kids were running around, trying to steal shit, calling older guys assholes, standing in the way and not moving, and just doing everything wrong.

Half the kids weren't even skating. Some kid was on a Big Wheel running over everyone's shit. He looked at me and called me a "Chinese Butt".

I asked why nobody's done anything about them, and the reply I got from the locals was, "Dude, they're just little kids. What do you want us to do?"

I said, "Smash them."

So I went over, took the Big Wheel and chucked it across the park. I took some other kids' boards and put them where everyone was standing, and said, "Now you guys wait in line until it's your turn."

The kid with the Big Wheel came back and spit on me, so I spit on him back. I looked at the other kids, and said, "You better do what's best for you", so they all spit on the kid and kicked him out.

I will fight a little kid if he wants to fight me. I'm the size of most 12-15 year olds anyway. Kid wants to go, he'll be seeing himself locked into a Nick Diaz Gogoplata in seconds.

skateordie

• Rep: -38
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 12:24:01 PM »
parents, teachers, and the like are too fuckin soft these days. too touchy feely, lettin these lil bastards get away with murder. and if you do happen to discipline them in the slightest you get CPS on your ass. as a result, we have to deal w/ these inconsiderate lil fucks at the park thinkin the world revolves around them, not payin attention, until I smash into them. then its my fault because im older. its a nightmare.

headache

• Rep: -5
  • SHUTTHEFUCKUP!
    • Three stripe hype avatar image
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 12:25:56 PM »
Let's be honest. Those kids are the future of skateboarding and you're the old guy at this point. That's the way skateboarding works: out with the old, in with the new. What you said is exactly what tom knox was probably saying about mike carroll when he would show up with baggy pants and small wheels. 1 year later, tom knox was a software engineer.
A dingo hyena ate my baby.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 12:29:38 PM »
I'll say proudly right now, i WILL beat my children.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 12:34:34 PM »

just teach them the right values

cat

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 12:41:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

beating them is way the fuck easier, and it will give them character

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 12:45:25 PM »

ok, this is stupid...

but like someone said before: if you ride fast and yell when you slam, kids will take notice and won't stand in your way.

and i've seen kids being assholes in skateparks, but not at everyday spots...

NCLOVE

• Rep: -19
    • Blacksheep avatar image
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 12:49:47 PM »
I remember one day when I was a young lad, I almost got in the way of this older guy that ripped the park. So I said sorry to him, and sat on my ass the rest of the day so it wouldn't happen again.

Kids these days snake the entire park, not caring for the guys that are trying to back smith the quarter.

And I've noticed that kids here say, when asked if they can kickflip, no but I can flip a hardflip. What the hell? You don't flip hardflips before you can land kickflips young uns.
And it seems like all of them try the same exact tricks as eachother too. You should see the kids here skate the mini ramp. It's almost worth cutting out your eyes and putting your head in acid.
What's next?
I can see it now.  Head line of CNN

"Birdman finds cure for cancer."

Mr. Shankly

• Rep: 2
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

thanks for the sig

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2007, 12:51:50 PM »
You should see the kids here skate the mini ramp. It's almost worth cutting out your eyes and putting your head in acid.

don't even get me started on that shit, 5050's and rock fakie's for 5 minutes straight at a time... i sit up there just hoping they fall and hurt themselves.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2007, 12:54:59 PM »
the only real way to stop it is to either be a complete bully at the park or just to appear really angry and throw your board and stuff, hopefully this should make kids scared of you

NCLOVE

• Rep: -19
    • Blacksheep avatar image
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57:14 PM »
Expand Quote
You should see the kids here skate the mini ramp. It's almost worth cutting out your eyes and putting your head in acid.

[close]

don't even get me started on that shit, 5050's and rock fakie's for 5 minutes straight at a time... i sit up there just hoping they fall and hurt themselves.

Same here. Sometimes I get hope when they do a rock fakie that they're gonna do a fakie smith or something of that nature. Then they wind up doing sling my board up 5 feet in the air.
What's next?
I can see it now.  Head line of CNN

"Birdman finds cure for cancer."

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57:48 PM »
the only real way to stop it is to either be a complete bully at the park or just to appear really angry and throw your board and stuff, hopefully this should make kids scared of you

I've been doing alot of screaming at the park lately.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2007, 01:01:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've been doing alot of screaming at the park lately.

hahaha! did some kid already ran away while crying?

fast!

• Rep: 7
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2007, 01:06:06 PM »
i look for the first kid around his age and tell them if you kick that annoying kids ass, i'll give you 10 bucks.       

sammyjones

• Rep: -14
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2007, 01:06:30 PM »
this topic will probably attract our friend chris hansen, but thats not what im getting at.

I go to the skatepark to have a good sesh. And the place is swarming with little kids. Some I look at them and laugh at their get ups. Some kids are like fuckign 12 with SKIN TIGHT jeans on. I just look and im wonder why? But thats a whole other topic. These kids are constantly getting in the way, constantly pulling some ride off the coping bullshit to ride right back into the mini ramp. I always see it and I say to myself "he's just a kid, he doesnt know any better" why get pissed off at some 12 yr old that doesnt know any better? But now that I think about it, when i was a little rodent at the skatepark.. i ALWAYS let the older guys go first, always watched myself when skating around. The last thing I wanted to do was piss off an older guy or get in their way. But these days, these kids will snake the fuck out of you and have absolutley NO skatepark ettiqute. I think its time that slamming kids into the ground and clotheslining them is allowed. I've fucking had it. Fuck these little shits. They need to show some respect to their elders. Kids skating the pyramids like fucking banks. GO FIND A BANK OUTSIDE. Doesnt anyoen feel the same way? Next time youre at the park and want to punch a young buck in the face and focus his board, do it. then when their crying cause theyre goign to have to beg their mommy and daddy for a new board for the next 2 weeks... think of it as 2 week vacation.

I know this problem...

But if you have a heart in your chest running over a little kid won´t give you a better feeling.
Although they´re little kids they can understand your language. So why don´t you just try to talk to them and explain them what they are doing wrong.
You will be surprised! If you be a kind person to them you will notice they are not that regular.
They have to learn.
And perhaps you do also have to learn. How to communicate whith human beings.
And if a nice advice doesn´t help....
Do what you have to do...