Author Topic: ey, halp  (Read 1891 times)

(.)(.)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • im buff nigga
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
ey, halp
« on: November 30, 2007, 05:27:29 PM »
does anyone have that .gif of the raptor jesus and the kids going crazy and crying?
i know somone has it as there sig i think

clay

• Rep: 27
Re: ey, halp
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 05:45:12 PM »
Well my first gay experience happened like this:
I was about 50 yards o so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.
Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 06:34:53 PM »
i had it as my sig, but...

here it is with beautiful music.

http://raptorjesuscamp.ytmnd.com/

Mizzerk

• Rep: 11
    • stella avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 06:54:30 PM »

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 07:03:38 PM »
thanks, man.
my sig is fixed, thanks to mizzerk.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 08:06:57 PM »
i just noticed the girl with the box of tissues standing behind them hahaha great.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1888
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 09:31:29 AM »
Well my first gay experience happened like this:
I was about 50 yards o so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.
Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.

errrrrrrrrr..... ok good for you???
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m