Author Topic: static 3  (Read 40972 times)

dcpridee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: static 3
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2007, 05:07:13 PM »
not to state what has been said previously, but i mean this is an independent video and that's why josh is making such a big deal out of people buying it. This guy puts in so much effort and time to make videos and he's saying if people still want to see this sort of thing they have to support the little guys. I'm not gonna bitch at you guys for uploading it but give the guy a break for voicing the fact that if everyone fucked him over and got a free copy he'd be in tremendous debt.

eastcoastmike

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2007, 05:11:50 PM »
pm link please

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2007, 05:18:43 PM »
i promise i wont spit on him if i see him begging for change outside the xgames.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

toy machine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2007, 05:42:36 PM »

iwishilivedinjapan

• Rep: -8
  • I love SLAP
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2007, 05:48:51 PM »
kind of boring but soys part gets me more hyped to skate than anything right now

alienlurkshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2007, 05:49:52 PM »
as  much as i enjoy comparing three videos that are totally different types of skating, i would also love to have static 3 on my computer. it would be great if you pmd me the link.
RIP Van

deep

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2007, 05:50:40 PM »
what the fuck was up with the boston section? that shit was like a commercial

as  much as i enjoy comparing three videos that are totally different types of skating, i would also love to have static 3 on my computer. it would be great if you pmd me the link.

its all skateboarding so shut the fuck up

tapir

• Rep: -5
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2007, 05:51:26 PM »
PM me the link please.

alienlurkshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2007, 05:54:14 PM »
what the fuck was up with the boston section? that shit was like a commercial

Expand Quote
as  much as i enjoy comparing three videos that are totally different types of skating, i would also love to have static 3 on my computer. it would be great if you pmd me the link.
[close]

its all skateboarding so shut the fuck up

different shit gets different people hyped. thats all i was trying to say
RIP Van

Bleed Lava

« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »
SLAP boards used to be dope.....lots of interesting people from all over and with deep backgrounds in skateboarding.
Now it's just a bunch of snivelling spoiled brats who only care about getting shit for free...how long have you been
skating?...since Rob and Big's first season?...or was it Viva La Bam that got you to buy your first board?
You fools have no clue how amazing skateboarding used to be before every kid in the neighborhood owned a board and
grew up on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. You're a bunch of ravenous dogs, begging at the trough to be served
up your free link to Static III, Lakai or Habitat. You respect nothing. I understand wanting to see these
videos early, go ahead, watch them on Youtube. But uploading them to IRC's and sharing links is the worst thing you could
do to skateboarding. You leeches can make excuses about people like Stewart being pissed that somebody hacked his
website, or that Lakai is charging $30 for their dvd, but all they are is excuses for you vermin to keep weaseling around
and shitting on skateboarding. I can't believe what I've read on here today. I read these threads all the time....but this is my
first post. I've finally had enough of what you people are doing here and finally had to speak up. Now go ahead, tear me
apart, try to justify your weak actions. But nothing you can say will change what you already know in your own heads.......YOU are
what's wrong with skateboarding.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2007, 06:40:32 PM »
i usually hate doing this since no one ever answers, but could someone please pm me the link? spank you very much.

Diesel

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2007, 06:43:05 PM »
SLAP boards used to be dope.....lots of interesting people from all over and with deep backgrounds in skateboarding.
Now it's just a bunch of snivelling spoiled brats who only care about getting shit for free...how long have you been
skating?...since Rob and Big's first season?...or was it Viva La Bam that got you to buy your first board?
You fools have no clue how amazing skateboarding used to be before every kid in the neighborhood owned a board and
grew up on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. You're a bunch of ravenous dogs, begging at the trough to be served
up your free link to Static III, Lakai or Habitat. You respect nothing. I understand wanting to see these
videos early, go ahead, watch them on Youtube. But uploading them to IRC's and sharing links is the worst thing you could
do to skateboarding. You leeches can make excuses about people like Stewart being pissed that somebody hacked his
website, or that Lakai is charging $30 for their dvd, but all they are is excuses for you vermin to keep weaseling around
and shitting on skateboarding. I can't believe what I've read on here today. I read these threads all the time....but this is my
first post. I've finally had enough of what you people are doing here and finally had to speak up. Now go ahead, tear me
apart, try to justify your weak actions. But nothing you can say will change what you already know in your own heads.......YOU are

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

wiv

• Rep: 2
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2007, 06:44:15 PM »
i'd like a pm pww

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2007, 06:46:11 PM »

actually i started after the SECOND season of viva la bam.

and how the hell is youtube cooler with you than irc? you can't be serious if you think providing new videos to the mass public for free is more acceptable than some dedicated enthusiasts sharing it with fellow enthusiasts. your moral standards are fucked up bro.

EDIT: update: I was pm'd the filefront link, watched renaud's part in the streamed preview, and never downloaded it. i just had to see it since i won't be buying it until this weekend.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 07:02:15 PM by MyUserName »

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2007, 06:49:30 PM »
I got a free t shirt at a demo once, i guess i leeched the fuck outta that. Oh well
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2007, 07:07:55 PM »
link pleeeeeeeease?
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »

MikeyPioggia

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2007, 07:27:04 PM »
PM me please! I need to see this! Thanks!

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2007, 07:52:03 PM »
PM me for a link if anyone still needs one.

mick swagger

« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2007, 08:00:33 PM »

ive got two pairs of mj3s sitting next to me. im supporting the company through purchasing thier products, not by buying an over priced video. 30 bucks for a video is regular and im going to continue to "bootlegg" whatever i feel like. if a company is dope ill support by rocking the product. do you buy every album of every band you like? have you ever burned a cd from a friend? same shit different butthole.get off your high horse fuckboy.

carl

• Rep: -30
  • Bring it!!!
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
pm me if you can thanks
Ya know when a bitch is in heat and you just grind up all that ass yeagh watch out though that bitch might have dick just sayin I mean it aint never happened to me I ROCK BITCHES!!! but whatch out for that kinda stuff.

beenus

• Rep: -2
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2007, 08:16:31 PM »
you think you could pm me the link please

isthisit

• Rep: 1
  • we don't go to school and we kill people
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ive got two pairs of mj3s sitting next to me. im supporting the company through purchasing thier products, not by buying an over priced video. 30 bucks for a video is regular and im going to continue to "bootlegg" whatever i feel like. if a company is dope ill support by rocking the product. do you buy every album of every band you like? have you ever burned a cd from a friend? same shit different butthole.get off your high horse fuckboy.

"YOU are
what's wrong with skateboarding."

MikeyPioggia

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2007, 08:37:42 PM »
im definatly hyped on this video. favorites are pat stiener and soy panday. and i like steve durante's footage in this way more than his habitat part. video was all around sick!

Soo!!! Hyped!!!

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2007, 08:55:08 PM »
does anybody know who sings danny renauds intro song ?

clay

• Rep: 27
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2007, 11:00:02 PM »
someone hook me up with a link please

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »
soy panday good, video shit. poor boy $tewart must have edited this shit in a cemetary with tim burton directing. atleast i was hyped at the end of fully flared. by the end of this all i could think is how boring skateboarding was and how badly i needed to listen to the cure.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Bleed Lava

« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2007, 11:42:57 PM »
Guile...you made me lugh once. Like 3 months ago. Look at how many posts you've made. You have like 36 stars. Each star marks another year of your pathetic, fat, Canadian life you've spent online writing about other people's work, other people's skating, other people's jobs. But what are YOU doing? Oh that's right, you're a famous blogger. How much you weighing these days buddy? Computer chair's givin you some killer abs, eh? Still, I'll even give you a slight pass because you were funny once, back in 2005 or something.
Fucknuts number 55, aka "Mick Swagger"....you numbskull, sure you're supporting Lakai by buying Mark's shoes because there's no way to download 'em for free off the internet. And atleast Lakai makes shoes, what does Static make?....hmmmm, oh yeah, videos. So you're stealing this dude's ONLY way of making his money back. Radical, you're a real supporter mate.
And "Turtle Surprise", yeah you caught a free promo t-shirt....a bit different than stealing 3 year's worth of a company's work and then dishing it out to thousands of other kids for free as well. Lakai gave you the video equivalent of a free t-shirt by giving out countless free clips off Crailtap.com. Free lines and singles of Carroll, Guy, Koston, etc. Get it straight, numbnuts.
And "MyUserName"....Youtube is NOTHING like IRC because atleast Youtube looks like dog piss. You dogs are uploading full-res videos online and sharing them with other people. That leaves them with NO reason to buy the dvd other than just to be nice. Youtube is bullshit as well, but atleast it only whets the appetites of people who might wanna see the video in full res and in full size.
Listen.....it's called respect. Maybe a lot of you plan to buy these videos, which is cool. But the majority of you couldn't give two shits and you're just going to continue to rape company's and independent filmmakers, no questions asked.
You're all nothing but dogs......I know some people at DNA Distribution (aka Alien/Habitat) and I know for a fact that even Habitat has a hard time staying afloat. Then they pour all these resources into making an amazing video, employ the wickedly skilled Joe Castrucci and give jobs to great filmers like Brennan Conroy and all of their deserving pros....and then the fucking hounds were unleashed and SLAP boards lit up with URL after URL with leeches uploading the video over and over so that by the time the video hit store shelves, far less people were as compelled to buy it.
If you seriously think that I'm wrong about this you're either dellusional, fucking regular, or a weak-minded 11 yr old spoiled baby.
Wake the fuck up, you retards....you're killing everything good about skateboard videos, killing independent film and, as a result, hurting yourselves in the long run.

clay

• Rep: 27
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2007, 12:13:19 AM »
im not sure how many people are going to read all that shit

hopefully someone bootlegs your gigantor paragraph and uses it for english class

js6

• Rep: -2
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2007, 12:30:35 AM »
Guile...you made me lugh once. Like 3 months ago. Look at how many posts you've made. You have like 36 stars. Each star marks another year of your pathetic, fat, Canadian life you've spent online writing about other people's work, other people's skating, other people's jobs. But what are YOU doing? Oh that's right, you're a famous blogger. How much you weighing these days buddy? Computer chair's givin you some killer abs, eh? Still, I'll even give you a slight pass because you were funny once, back in 2005 or something.
Fucknuts number 55, aka "Mick Swagger"....you numbskull, sure you're supporting Lakai by buying Mark's shoes because there's no way to download 'em for free off the internet. And atleast Lakai makes shoes, what does Static make?....hmmmm, oh yeah, videos. So you're stealing this dude's ONLY way of making his money back. Radical, you're a real supporter mate.
And "Turtle Surprise", yeah you caught a free promo t-shirt....a bit different than stealing 3 year's worth of a company's work and then dishing it out to thousands of other kids for free as well. Lakai gave you the video equivalent of a free t-shirt by giving out countless free clips off Crailtap.com. Free lines and singles of Carroll, Guy, Koston, etc. Get it straight, numbnuts.
And "MyUserName"....Youtube is NOTHING like IRC because atleast Youtube looks like dog piss. You dogs are uploading full-res videos online and sharing them with other people. That leaves them with NO reason to buy the dvd other than just to be nice. Youtube is bullshit as well, but atleast it only whets the appetites of people who might wanna see the video in full res and in full size.
Listen.....it's called respect. Maybe a lot of you plan to buy these videos, which is cool. But the majority of you couldn't give two shits and you're just going to continue to rape company's and independent filmmakers, no questions asked.
You're all nothing but dogs......I know some people at DNA Distribution (aka Alien/Habitat) and I know for a fact that even Habitat has a hard time staying afloat. Then they pour all these resources into making an amazing video, employ the wickedly skilled Joe Castrucci and give jobs to great filmers like Brennan Conroy and all of their deserving pros....and then the fucking hounds were unleashed and SLAP boards lit up with URL after URL with leeches uploading the video over and over so that by the time the video hit store shelves, far less people were as compelled to buy it.
If you seriously think that I'm wrong about this you're either dellusional, fucking regular, or a weak-minded 11 yr old spoiled baby.
Wake the fuck up, you retards....you're killing everything good about skateboard videos, killing independent film and, as a result, hurting yourselves in the long run.

true that .