Poll

Should bawtawd be aloud to return?

yes
37 (62.7%)
no
22 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Should bawtawd be aloud to return?  (Read 1345 times)

benihaha

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
Re: Should bawtawd be aloud to return?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 04:07:15 PM »
"I dont care about you".....  give me a quick negative 7 rep cause u mad... again. lol

Its ok I still love u

batmanreturns

• Rep: -4
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 03:12:04 PM »
Wassup with that last ban mod overlords? Didnt slur or do homophobia. You went back on your word. Let me guess, the user with the actual word fag in theyre sig complained? lol. Im so mean.

Your faggotry by censorship wont go unpunished. Newtons third law, and its already happening, has been happening. Slap has always been a joke that you are now attempting to take seriously.

Your attempting to take it seriously is a reaction to the seriousness of the threat certain posts and posters pose against your own ideals, influenced by corporatism. Newtons third law, never stops or ends.

But your regular ideals dont take hold on to the mind of the strong, only the weak. People see through bullshit.

Which is why you resort to censorship. Even subversion through rep point manipulation.

You are see through while attempting to hide while I never had anything to hide in the first place.

Thats why you lose.

batmanreturns

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 03:33:21 PM »
Ehh, said it was banned.

But ok.

nvm then...

benihaha

• Rep: -9
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2019, 04:15:51 PM »
I think u just banned me in so many portals that my shits all screwy. Or your just fuckin tryna beat me at my own game. Touche.

finalbawtawd

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2019, 06:12:21 PM »
But you did use a slur, so now this account is banned so you'll have to go back to your old one.
 ;D
War it is then? Your words having no meaning or binding, as you hold "power", thats unacceptable and lame, you have abused your word twice. As have I in response twice. Ya see.

If war, you will know when the first strike occurs, subsequent ones, and a final attack may be used. It will happen when you least expect.

In the mean time I will return to throwawy accounts to say things when Im bored, which you will continue to hunt down obsessively. These posts will not be acts of war, like I said.. when you least expect, and you will know.

Your "power" is only algorithm and encryption, the admin is not safe, nor is your site, nor is your server. There are things I havent indulged on slap for reason. I have technological powers above your level, possibly comprehension, that I have built on and improved, hardware, and software systems, along with some other goodies. Ive been only using neanderthal level i.p. avoidance because thats all is needed for now.

I give another indulgment, for somewhat proof. An old post of an old pair of beat up shoes may give clue. I have contributed these growing technological powers to order, in recent years. Funny, order has an interest of skateboarding, and slap has had a small interest in order lately... also funny. Order has no interest in street skateboarding though. The tech powers have not been used on anything related to skateboarding. Or anything illegal. Buy a Muta TK deck.

We can make a pact or you can carry onwards with a ban, like I said I just wish to post my thoughts as an individual, I dont seek power, nor attention, attention may be given to me but I do not seek it. I only seek fairness.

I am firstly, and always will be, a skateboarder like all of you (Most of you I should say).

I will still abide by no racial, or homophobic slurs, and if sharing uncensored news is deemed bannable, I will not share uncensored news. I will add a 3 post a day limit also as a olive branch. If I break this pact I will dissapear forever on my own volition. I will not break my word if a final pact is made.

If you were to witness me around minority and gay skaters, which sounds fucking stupid because I dont even put people in groups unless I refer to thier group in past tense or in shit talking, your idea of me would dissolve. Probably leaving you angry because you were wrong, and are just skating the ledge by yourself because you fear social interaction with people. I am usually the guy at the park that trys to bring everyone together, no matter skill level, age, race, gay, whatever, to where we can all be comftorable enough to skate together and shit talk to eachother as a group without fear or intimidation and have fun and laugh. Something your all probably familiar with, but goes out the window on the internet for some reason. If you skateboard you know what Im talking about.

I believe this perception of me is from most people on the internet wanting to show off nothing but the best of themselves, as you see on instagram and such. I took the opposite approach in my younger slapping days for humor, but now I just keep it real.

I also believe I am disliked here because of my raw view of things not having to do with skateboarding. You gotta understand I havent had skateboarder friend in a decade, only park associates. I am not involved in the everyday utopia that is skateboarding, outside of the actual act of skateboarding, which is why I like slap, even though its the opposite. Ive seen things and have lived a life that didnt involve meeting up with a skate crew everyday, my crews were all negative action based. It shaped my worldview probably a little different than most of you younger guys. Then you have the older squares which is a different story. Then you have the fact peer pressure or emotional pressure doesnt affect me, which makes it pretty much impossible to win a argument with me, just come with more finesse if you wanna shove your ideas into my head bros, all ya gotta do.

Dont underestimate me based off the humor of my percieved life. I suggest you to take this first part seriously.

And I also suggest you to have understanding of the second part.

That is all. I will log on to this account later or tommorow to see the decision you, possibly we, have made. War or peace is on the horizon. It will be fun for me either way, but remember, Im a nice person, so I offer this final deal as I am being pushed into a corner and will fight back if I feel wronged. I like to fight with words though, and I like when I am fought back at with words, not censorship.

-adderalltawd

finalbawtawd

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 12:20:23 AM »
Call the cops i dont give a hoot. That shit is long as hell though. But its pretty tight I wrote that much unnecessary words for no reason.

thrashersucks

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2019, 08:16:40 AM »
Ill take bawtawd over jon hill anyday
Don't know anyone here but A-fucking-men

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2019, 10:13:38 AM »
who's bawtawd

spilledwine

• Rep: -2
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2019, 10:27:45 AM »
Yeah that guy fuckin sucks. Glad they were able to stop him. Glad he doesnt post on slap anymore. He was so handsome though, Im sure he had a huge ass penis too.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2019, 10:29:57 AM »
Yeah that guy fuckin sucks. Glad they were able to stop him. Glad he doesnt post on slap anymore. He was so handsome though, Im sure he had a huge ass penis too.
so which one are you again?

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -343
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2019, 01:03:03 PM »
Expand Quote
But you did use a slur, so now this account is banned so you'll have to go back to your old one.
 ;D
[close]
War it is then? Your words having no meaning or binding, as you hold "power", thats unacceptable and lame, you have abused your word twice. As have I in response twice. Ya see.

If war, you will know when the first strike occurs, subsequent ones, and a final attack may be used. It will happen when you least expect.

In the mean time I will return to throwawy accounts to say things when Im bored, which you will continue to hunt down obsessively. These posts will not be acts of war, like I said.. when you least expect, and you will know.

Your "power" is only algorithm and encryption, the admin is not safe, nor is your site, nor is your server. There are things I havent indulged on slap for reason. I have technological powers above your level, possibly comprehension, that I have built on and improved, hardware, and software systems, along with some other goodies. Ive been only using neanderthal level i.p. avoidance because thats all is needed for now.

I give another indulgment, for somewhat proof. An old post of an old pair of beat up shoes may give clue. I have contributed these growing technological powers to order, in recent years. Funny, order has an interest of skateboarding, and slap has had a small interest in order lately... also funny. Order has no interest in street skateboarding though. The tech powers have not been used on anything related to skateboarding. Or anything illegal. Buy a Muta TK deck.

We can make a pact or you can carry onwards with a ban, like I said I just wish to post my thoughts as an individual, I dont seek power, nor attention, attention may be given to me but I do not seek it. I only seek fairness.

I am firstly, and always will be, a skateboarder like all of you (Most of you I should say).

I will still abide by no racial, or homophobic slurs, and if sharing uncensored news is deemed bannable, I will not share uncensored news. I will add a 3 post a day limit also as a olive branch. If I break this pact I will dissapear forever on my own volition. I will not break my word if a final pact is made.

If you were to witness me around minority and gay skaters, which sounds fucking stupid because I dont even put people in groups unless I refer to thier group in past tense or in shit talking, your idea of me would dissolve. Probably leaving you angry because you were wrong, and are just skating the ledge by yourself because you fear social interaction with people. I am usually the guy at the park that trys to bring everyone together, no matter skill level, age, race, gay, whatever, to where we can all be comftorable enough to skate together and shit talk to eachother as a group without fear or intimidation and have fun and laugh. Something your all probably familiar with, but goes out the window on the internet for some reason. If you skateboard you know what Im talking about.

I believe this perception of me is from most people on the internet wanting to show off nothing but the best of themselves, as you see on instagram and such. I took the opposite approach in my younger slapping days for humor, but now I just keep it real.

I also believe I am disliked here because of my raw view of things not having to do with skateboarding. You gotta understand I havent had skateboarder friend in a decade, only park associates. I am not involved in the everyday utopia that is skateboarding, outside of the actual act of skateboarding, which is why I like slap, even though its the opposite. Ive seen things and have lived a life that didnt involve meeting up with a skate crew everyday, my crews were all negative action based. It shaped my worldview probably a little different than most of you younger guys. Then you have the older squares which is a different story. Then you have the fact peer pressure or emotional pressure doesnt affect me, which makes it pretty much impossible to win a argument with me, just come with more finesse if you wanna shove your ideas into my head bros, all ya gotta do.

Dont underestimate me based off the humor of my percieved life. I suggest you to take this first part seriously.

And I also suggest you to have understanding of the second part.

That is all. I will log on to this account later or tommorow to see the decision you, possibly we, have made. War or peace is on the horizon. It will be fun for me either way, but remember, Im a nice person, so I offer this final deal as I am being pushed into a corner and will fight back if I feel wronged. I like to fight with words though, and I like when I am fought back at with words, not censorship.

-adderalltawd

yo shut the fuck up
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

spilledwine

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2019, 03:32:18 PM »
I feel bad for anybody who actually read all that shit, I still havent read all that shit, or would even try to read all that shit, and I wrote that shit.

Mason 33 tho

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2019, 10:51:49 AM »
Pretty sure bawtawd5 was fulltechnicalskizzy.

pinkchampagne

• Rep: -5
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2019, 04:42:41 PM »
18 posts today?
2 or 3 days, but theres other penises you can hop on you know

I was bawtawd5 but gave the password to everyone, then mods locked it so you couldnt change any of the settings or focus it. Then mods changed the password so no one could use it. Then it pops up again and starts posting... totally nothing to do with the mods though...

Its all cause I won POTY last year, notice they didnt have a competition last year? Cause theyre souls could not bear it, especially cause I dont even care about dumb shit like that.

Shit for brains likely a co conspirator.

pinkchampagne

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2019, 06:48:36 PM »
Oh actually they locked it so I couldnt focus before I even gave the password out, thats why I gave it out. Shouldnt have tried ta rump wit ta big dawg.

zinfandel

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2019, 07:00:02 AM »
You guys know it takes as much effort for me to make a account as it does for you to ban me? The people voted, I won, get over it bro.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2019, 09:46:56 AM »
You guys know it takes as much effort for me to make a account as it does for you to ban me? The people voted, I won, get over it bro.

would you be down to do a slap pals questions? ill fly out to wherever the trailer is at and film it too.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2019, 11:38:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

would you be down to do a slap pals questions? ill fly out to wherever the trailer is at and film it too.

I’d throw in some cash for this

boxed

• Rep: -1
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2019, 02:16:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude you already know Im down for the culture and community always, non stop lifestyle. But only if the mods stop being petty. Id even film it myself first try. Im really not out for attention though, Im not special, thatd only give me more unneeded attention, never was my goal. I only ever wanted honesty.

tedkootz

• Rep: -59
  • my life be like ooh ahh
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2019, 01:13:52 PM »
Ill take bawtawd over jon hill anyday

modsdontskate

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2019, 10:28:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Dude you already know Im down for the culture and community always, non stop lifestyle. But only if the mods stop being petty. Id even film it myself first try. Im really not out for attention though, Im not special, thatd only give me more unneeded attention, never was my goal. I only ever wanted honesty.
So I think the mods chilled out or this one flew under the radar stealth, Ill find out. But if they keep it up Im gonna mud up the boards next level style.

But I been thinkin, Im totally down for a pals question, I think after you guys run through the industry cats we should have a series of regular poster interviews, I think that shit would be cool as hell.

Have votes on who people want to see answer questions and shit (people who aint scared at least). Just have them film it themselves and you can edit it or whatever.

worldwidehive

• Rep: 0
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2019, 01:22:37 PM »
So it took 1 minute after that last post for a ban. Thats either obsessive personal vendetta, or they worried about something... they know I pop back up like nothing so they aint just fuckin with me. 1 minute.

They know my words hold some kind of power for some reason, they know no one respects them anymore (yall keep quiet, but they know, u know, we know). So I dunno what the deal is.

Not in the mud mood right now, but shit, catch me sometime else. I program bots I dont buy em, no skin off my back, I wont even use em though, just sayin bro. Many ways to cause mud, I just dont want to annoy the regular posters, but aye, I will. I know you tack me through the e mails, I do that for a reason.

Now I can go collect 100 posts worse than anything I ever said, but its not about what I say, its only cause I say it. They probably woulda let that last account slide if I didnt post in here so you wouldnt know its me.

They just dont want you to listen to me. They weak as hell. Some sad shit bro.

I want yall to think back, have I ever been wrong about something before? Its deeper than you think.

ESP network

TNT explosive expert

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2019, 09:16:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Its all politics. Some very prominent slap posters are weirdly resentful/jealous of Bawtawd (sharktits personally admitted to this when Baw first started posting).

If you guys had a problem with slurs you would ban anyone that posts that same George Carlin video every few weeks.

Gay just made a joke about pedophilia 13 posts above me. No problems there right? The double standards are obvious.
Groupthink, censorship, and crony politics are actually the worse thing for an open internet forum like this.

Just let the dude post. This is the internet. We are mostly adults. We can handle it.
[close]

haha the only reason anyone would be jealous of bawtawd is because they wish they had as much free time as him. the dude dedicates his life to making email addresses and slap accounts to troll.
i will admit i do usually laugh at his posts though.

also youre really reaching with that comment about gay's joke.
[close]

Weirdly was the operative word I used. Obviously there's no rational reason to be jealous of a 30 y/o, unemployable junkie living in his mom's garage.

Mods are reaching by calling bawtawd's ebonic iteration of the N word a slur. Will Easly use to say that hateful, evil word every other sentence. When Rusty or Bawtawd said the exact same word it resulted in permanent bans. As I mentioned, double standards and such.

Its interesting you would respond to a post condemning groupthink. You are by far one of the worst offenders I have ever seen on this site. What is it like to lack anything resembling a sense of agency? I'm geninely curious.

You are now my favorite poster.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

DaSk8D00D

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2019, 03:03:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Its all politics. Some very prominent slap posters are weirdly resentful/jealous of Bawtawd (sharktits personally admitted to this when Baw first started posting).

If you guys had a problem with slurs you would ban anyone that posts that same George Carlin video every few weeks.

Gay just made a joke about pedophilia 13 posts above me. No problems there right? The double standards are obvious.
Groupthink, censorship, and crony politics are actually the worse thing for an open internet forum like this.

Just let the dude post. This is the internet. We are mostly adults. We can handle it.
[close]

haha the only reason anyone would be jealous of bawtawd is because they wish they had as much free time as him. the dude dedicates his life to making email addresses and slap accounts to troll.
i will admit i do usually laugh at his posts though.

also youre really reaching with that comment about gay's joke.
[close]

Weirdly was the operative word I used. Obviously there's no rational reason to be jealous of a 30 y/o, unemployable junkie living in his mom's garage.

Mods are reaching by calling bawtawd's ebonic iteration of the N word a slur. Will Easly use to say that hateful, evil word every other sentence. When Rusty or Bawtawd said the exact same word it resulted in permanent bans. As I mentioned, double standards and such.

Its interesting you would respond to a post condemning groupthink. You are by far one of the worst offenders I have ever seen on this site. What is it like to lack anything resembling a sense of agency? I'm geninely curious.

Wasn't gonna pay this thread any mind but I guess I'll address this post since you mentioned me.

For one, white people using "the ebonic iteration of the N-word" has never been cool or ok...

I personally stopped using the word because I got tired of hearing it from non-blacks. I don't mind blacks using it as term of endearment, for comedic effect (nigga please!), or basically treating it like a pronoun (not the classiest, but hey, whatever) but it always rubbed me the wrong way when I hear whites or even latinos say it. So as an adult, I realized that I'm not gonna be a part of the problem and normalize the word like the rest of pop culture or people who just use it too loosely in general. I grew up and stopped saying it, and even when I did, it was never to be "evil and hateful"

*Nigga* isn't as bad and usually when you hear non-blacks say that its more out of ignorance/lack of tactfulness. *Nigger* is just downright racist/unacceptable and is often times the first insult whites wanna throw out once they get mad or upset in some situation regarding a black person/people. I've seen this on the internet and in real life multiple times. True colors get shown in those scenarios.

I won't speak on Rusty's situation (I remember when it happened years ago) out of respect for the dead, but bawtawd has said NIGGER on here before as well as continually using the softer variant as well, despite most people on here finding it offensive. And for what? His crackhead ass troll posting? Miss me with that "double standard" shit, the context is totally different. You're comparing my teenage self, who admittedly could've spoken a lot more tastefully, to white males over the age of 21 who've intentionally used the word to get under people's skin or at the very least, draw some kind of attention to themselves because it's "edgy" to them. I've never used the word nigga as an insult nor have I ever said NIGGER to anyone EVER. Apples and oranges bro.

glassbrain

• Rep: -8
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2019, 03:54:53 PM »
Will I like you. Id even consider you my nigga foreal.

Lol I only say that shit cause its funny, I dont even say it anymore though for no reason and plus its just not funny to me anymore, except just now. 

Yeah I know most black people dont think its funny, I get it, I get it, its like blackface but with words, Its mocking your race.

With the hard R though... you gotta realize bro, for white people its not even a actual word, its a feeling