Author Topic: zip file passwords  (Read 77302 times)

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: zip file passwords
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2008, 11:51:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
have fun nerding out on the message boards faggot.
[close]
Why do so many people say shit like this or the alternative "g0 sk8 webfag0tz"? You can't seriously rag on someone for being on a messageboard by being on that message board doing exactly what they're doing.

I don't care about the hate being thrown around, but it gets me dizzy to read someone post something online to point out that someone else is posting online. It's not even ironic, it's just dumb.
[close]

i knew somebody would throw out that card.  what i meant by nerding out is the fact that this guy lives on here compared to me.  i have .12 something posts a day i think, and i've been a member for almost a year.  this guy has over a thousand posts at an average of 2 a day.  that's more than 20 times how often i do.  case in point. 
...yet here we are.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 676
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2008, 11:54:05 AM »
I just still can't get over he went through all this just to download one shiity jack johnson album.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

illymatic numerodos

• Rep: 5
  • What would NPH do?
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2008, 12:11:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
so you were bullied a lot in high school right?
[close]
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
[close]
These words from Friedrich Nietzsche are quoted over and over with very little thought.  Really, if you were schizophrenic, it wouldn't kill you, but would it be making you stronger?  If you were brain-dead and hooked up to a life support system where you could live until you died from old age, would that make you stronger?  My ex-wife was always on the Dean's list in college with straight A's, but she couldn't think for herself to save her life (and she wrote horrible fucking poetry).  It's easy to regurgitate what you read to formulate what a professor wants in a paper or exam.  Original thought takes guts.
[close]

you really have no idea.  i've been homeless and broke before, and addicted to substances i don't want to name that should have killed me at the same time.  i truly know what the bottom of the barrel is.  i'm not going to give away too many details on my personal life, but i've been through things and felt emotions brought on by those experiences that the average person just couldn't grasp.  it's ironic you'd use the life support analogy, because i watched my grandfather die at the age of 14 when even life support couldn't keep him going.  and he was one of the strongest men i've ever known.

i agree grades honestly don't matter in terms of showing how intelliigent somebody is (einstein was flunking math in school), but they do show a work ethic.  it doesn't matter how smart you are, even genius, it takes work to get good grades.  it's also funny you'd mention the schizophrenic thing..  i won't go into it but let's just say i probably know more about mental disorders from my own experience than most people could comprehend with 12 years of school.  you can read and memorize whatever the hell you want, but it's actually <b>going through</b> and <b>experiencing</b> certain situations that you learn the most from.

life's never been better for me at this point.  i stopped giving a fuck about what other people think, realized the problems in my family are out of my control, and decided to finally just live life rather than worry about what society tells me i should be doing.  do i truly want to go to college?  hell no.  but since i'm a semester away from a degree i may as well finish.  money isn't everything but it sure does make a lot of dreams become reality.  and i'm also starting to see that posting on here is pretty much a waste of time.  unless you're just chiming in to what the majority agrees on all you get are delinquent comments that basically say the same thing: we all try to act like we're open minded because we're involved in such an "artistic creative hobby", but really we're just as cliqued up as those preps and football players we all make fun of.  

granted there are people on here that don't have to talk shit to feel better about their own opinions and tastes, but they're few and far between.  to the people that let people be themselves and learn for themselves, i applaud you.  

uggghhh

i'd kook you

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2008, 12:25:56 PM »
Please supply me with two forms of photographic identification so I can use the image altering program Adobe Photoshop to insert phallic images into your mouth.

wbzskate311

• Rep: -21
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »
Please supply me with two forms of photographic identification so I can use the image altering program Adobe Photoshop to insert phallic images into your mouth.

i don't really care.  i guess go ask the other people in this thread that were obsessed with altering my pictures how they found two year old ones even i didn't know were still on the web somewhere.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 676
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2008, 03:45:20 PM »
but guy... jack johnson?
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

wbzskate311

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »

Brother we are all the same. Average people, low end people, high end people, those concepts are a sham. Yes, intelligence does come through by means of comprehension, but it doesn't bring someone outside the realm of "normal" and or "average." I can understand when saying "average" if talking about the average person not accepting civic duties and exercising civil rights, or even interests, but fuckin a man, the "average" person has probably been at the bottom of the barrel. Look up the numbers of how many Americans (sorry slappers who aren't american, well actually no, you might be lucky!) are prescribed psych. meds. Ask people how they've lost loved ones, when and in what way. Go to an NA meeting and see how many people are addicted to something.Even here, post a poll on how many people have been homeless, who has had a drug problem, who has gone off the deep end. You're appearing to be pretty normal to me at this point. And i'm not saying that as a bad thing, but when putting oneself in a category above others, or even outside in that context, you're going to be a miserable little bitch. we're just people home slice. Sometimes that takes a while to get a grasp on.  Now i'm not trying to tell anyone what to do or how to live their life, but there are a few things that are like, so important to the world, that i don't really give a fuck about.... i do recommend buying yourself a minor threat record too, preferably the complete discography.

learn for themselves? it's a message board dude. a place to exchange attitudes and opinions. sometimes i think of it as a subpar open air squatters market.

i wasn't meaning it in a way that makes me "better" than anyone else.  i think everybody on earth is just as good as anyone else.  it doesn't matter if you're a billionaire executive or a farmer, as long as you're a good person deep down you're cool in my book.  but you are right, i definitely did come across that way with the words i used.  i guess i'll be honest.  not that it's anyone's business but i have been diagnosed with the worst form of depression, and bipolar disorder..  like i said in other posts i've been to drug rehab three times.  i've been in hospitals as well, not that i like to admit it.  that's what i mean by what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  going through all that can do a lot of damage to someone's self esteem and reputation, but overcoming it all has given me a really good feeling lately.  

like my friend drew has said..  it's not the heights you have risen but the depths you have climbed from.  and that's a statement i truly comprehend.  and just to let you know i've been to my fair share of NA and AA meetings.  but what i realized is <b>you</b> have to truly want the desire to moderate or completely eliminate your self destructive habits.  no amount of money or rehab can do it.  i think that's why i made the mistakes i did, because of my older attitude that i wasn't as good/worthy as other people..  but honestly i'm glad i went through all that.  i'm a happier person because i know what sad and miserable really is and how much better it is when you aren't.

Diesel

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2008, 04:01:31 PM »
Who I'd like to meet:
Jesus Christ (He would have all the answers about everything), Socrates (you could never beat him in an argument), Anthony Kiedis, Bam Margera, Dave Chapelle, Eric Clapton. Honest people. Attractive down to earth intelligent women.. rich or poor. And there's just something about Hilary Duff that I can't explain. Beautiful and apparently has a good head on her shoulders for the position she's in now. I find that hot.

wbzskate311's myspace

wbzskate311

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2008, 04:32:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Who I'd like to meet:
Jesus Christ (He would have all the answers about everything), Socrates (you could never beat him in an argument), Anthony Kiedis, Bam Margera, Dave Chapelle, Eric Clapton. Honest people. Attractive down to earth intelligent women.. rich or poor. And there's just something about Hilary Duff that I can't explain. Beautiful and apparently has a good head on her shoulders for the position she's in now. I find that hot.
[close]

wbzskate311's myspace

Who I'd like to meet:
Big studs with hard rods.  Anyone who wants to have gay sex.  Even over the phone we can do it how I like it.  Overweight black women with facial hair.  Michael Jackson (there's something irresistible about Neverland Ranch, I've been saving up for years just to have the chance to go).  Ryan Sheckler (I heard he's into men now). 

Cuban Linx's myspace

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »
fuck off
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

wbzskate311

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2008, 04:37:35 PM »
fuck off

go fuck a goat (yes, a line from 40 year old virgin before someone comes on and tells me i'm not original, i really don't care, but yes i'm saying that how the indian guy said it), and your mother while you're at it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:41:49 PM by wbzskate311 »

brent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2008, 04:42:56 PM »
k brb

wbzskate311

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »
k brb

wait dude.  seriously.  i just picked up a minor threat album and put a poster of guy mariano and mike carroll on my wall.  i'm automatically the coolest guy on here right?  can we stop talking shit now or do you want to keep fucking your mom?  i mean it's up to you. 

brent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2008, 04:46:41 PM »
i'm gonna keep fucking her, duh

AZcharles

• Rep: 7
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »
These words from Friedrich Nietzsche are quoted over and over with very little thought.

i believe most of his quotes should be thought about as little as possible.  wouldn't want to put more time into them than nietzche did.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »
Expand Quote
k brb
[close]

wait dude.  seriously.  i just picked up a minor threat album and put a poster of guy mariano and mike carroll on my wall.  i'm automatically the coolest guy on here right?  can we stop talking shit now or do you want to keep fucking your mom?  i mean it's up to you. 
where'd you get the minor threat slap cliche from?

wbzskate311

« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2008, 04:54:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
k brb
[close]

[close]
where'd you get the minor threat slap cliche from?

that seems to be the band of choice on here among the members with the highest reps.  pretty easy connection.

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2008, 04:58:53 PM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2008, 05:01:05 PM »
that seems to be the band of choice on here among the members with the highest reps.  pretty easy connection.
A thread search for Fugazi doesn't yield a whole lot. Beyond that, I never noticed a Fugazi meme.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2008, 05:22:58 PM »
If you hit the kook button on this guy, your computer will go "ding!" like in the Price Is Right when you get the right answer.

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2008, 05:26:15 PM »
it's true, i went straight to the showcase showdown and won myself a pontoon boat.

wbzskate311

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »
If you hit the kook button on this guy, your computer will go "ding!" like in the Price Is Right when you get the right answer.

if there was a fag-o-meter, this guy would be balls deep in assholes

wbzskate311

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2008, 05:32:08 PM »
it's true, i went straight to the showcase showdown and won myself a pontoon boat.

oh shit..  everyone with the highest reps are kooking me!  i better start saying i like exactly what you all like or else!  oh no..  i won't be socially accepted on a message board that nobody really knows each other on..  jesus that's the worst thing i could ever hope for!

brent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2008, 05:41:13 PM »
oh my god, so homophobic!

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh shit..  everyone with the highest reps are kooking me!  i better start saying i like exactly what you all like or else!  oh no..  i won't be socially accepted on a message board that nobody really knows each other on..  jesus that's the worst thing i could ever hope for!
You really have to do better than that man. Just dish shit back out. You're taking it a little personal, mang.

mikefork

« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
what a fucking nut job

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2008, 05:59:13 PM »
This was a cool read.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

wbzskate311

« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2008, 06:01:45 PM »
i don't care anymore.  all you guys do is post the same old shit. i'll talk in other threads about things i might care about.  lates

skatemore,man

« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »

i don't care anymore.  all you guys do is post the same old shit. i'll talk in other threads about things i might care about.  lates

caring about this in the first place is where the problem exists homes.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2008, 06:10:02 PM »
If 311 made a chill pill, would you take it?