Author Topic: Your Spots  (Read 7564 times)

beeda weeda

Re: Your Spots
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 07:22:32 AM »
aight ready for this...

um..in the city i live in jus blocks from my house is...

Gino switchflip Yeah Right

Mikemo nollietre manual Forecast

Mikemo crook Forecast

Mikemo bs flip Forecast

Mikemo nollie 180 crook revert Forecast

Mikemo switchflip Forecast

Mikemo ender Fullyflared

McLouth fs blunt 360shuv Via Marina

McLouth bs nosegrind 411

McLouth late 360shuv Via Marina

we got a few other spots in my city but if we are bored with those we always can jus goto the skatepark in town..

you f ucking douchebag, nobody cares that you grew up next door to Mike Mo, and have sucked off the entire cast of forcast.
fuck you faggot, stop posting.
you are on my hate list.

splicednuggets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 08:18:26 AM »
seriously, wat a waste of time to find all those pics and make little gay comments about them, u hear that? thats the sound of no one giving a fuck about you

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 08:26:07 AM »
There's not too many spots where I live. Usually I'll just end up skating this at the middle school right down the street from me, it has some stairs as well.

It's either that or I'll go up to high school and that surronding area. Theres some OK stuff there.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

BROKILLA

• Rep: -30
  • SK8MAFIA4LIFE.COM
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 11:16:41 AM »
 this filmer in this city had all those pics allready i pouched. but yo...it said post your spots, so i posted my spots, anyone who wants to skate um can hit me up. Your a fag beedaweeda who takes message boards too seriously an yo...i dont give a FUCK what 3 kids on this place say, your just pussys talkin bullshit on the internet. where do you skate? im sure you aint got shit fool and no body wants to goto your town especially when the skaters are kooks like you thinkin your tough online. 

beeda weeda

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 11:30:02 AM »
this filmer in this city had all those pics allready i pouched. but yo...it said post your spots, so i posted my spots, anyone who wants to skate um can hit me up. Your a fag beedaweeda who takes message boards too seriously an yo...i dont give a FUCK what 3 kids on this place say, your just pussys talkin bullshit on the internet. where do you skate? im sure you aint got shit fool and no body wants to goto your town especially when the skaters are kooks like you thinkin your tough online. 

hahaha, I'm just laughin at how much of a kook you are,and laughing at how caught up in the skateboarding world you are. I don't take the messageboard seriosuly at all,  I'm from Ontario Canada, a small town, my spots are deffinatly shit, winters, salt, old city, its not really good to skate street here. I post whe nI am at work, to kill time, while I run reports and shit...
I just thought its funny how you name drop on here, and had a list of around 10 famous LA spots that were clsoe to your house, nobody here cares. The thread looked gay, so I checked it out to laugh, and saw how seriously you had taken it. I am not an internet tough guy, but I will call you out whenever, not really much you can do is there? If we ever met in person (wich I doubt will ever happen) you can go ahead and beat the fuck out of me (I'm not goingto tell you how old or big I am, cause its the internet, and its no big deal).

You sir, are a douchebag, go suck off scuba, p rod, and all your other skate boyfriends.
haha, nothing you can do about it, its the internet!

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 11:30:16 AM »

hahahaa

Severin

• Rep: -9
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008, 05:23:42 PM »
To be honest, I don't think anyone would really want to skate my shit if they weren't stuck living where I do.

Mouse

• Rep: 8
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »
new york city

You're a very liucky man.

ps......Good luck on saturday!