Author Topic: X-files appreciation  (Read 10066 times)

Guile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: X-files appreciation
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2008, 03:06:17 PM »
i got this movie with scully getting gangraped in it. iits called straightheads. pretty fucked up, still havent watched the whole thing.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • Far out man.
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2008, 04:16:02 PM »
haha holy shit that sounds crazy.

ET253

• Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2008, 04:18:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Last night i watched the episode with bruce cambell, where he is a soul sucking demon thats trying to have a normal kid, but in the end he gets soul-sucked by an even eviler she-demon who wants a demon kid. shit was rad.
[close]
oh man that episode was fucked, like when you see the guy in the dark and you can make out a demon, but then he comes closer and he's a human again.
[close]

which season is this ep?
[close]

Season 6. They actually wanted Bruce for the role of John Doggett but they felt that people would remember him from this episode, so he didn't get the part.

That's interesting seing as how they had no problem reusing just about everyone else over and over again. Even krychek. T1000 wasn't a bad choice for Dogget tho. They should have put Bruce Campbell in more tho...

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2008, 05:44:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Last night i watched the episode with bruce cambell, where he is a soul sucking demon thats trying to have a normal kid, but in the end he gets soul-sucked by an even eviler she-demon who wants a demon kid. shit was rad.
[close]
oh man that episode was fucked, like when you see the guy in the dark and you can make out a demon, but then he comes closer and he's a human again.
[close]

which season is this ep?
[close]

Season 6. They actually wanted Bruce for the role of John Doggett but they felt that people would remember him from this episode, so he didn't get the part.
[close]

That's interesting seing as how they had no problem reusing just about everyone else over and over again. Even krychek. T1000 wasn't a bad choice for Dogget tho. They should have put Bruce Campbell in more tho...

In the early seasons they re-used people, but I guess they felt that by season 6 the show was too popular and the plot too complex to re-use someone.

ET253

« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2008, 05:46:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

which season is this ep?
[close]

[close]

[close]

In the early seasons they re-used people, but I guess they felt that by season 6 the show was too popular and the plot too complex to re-use someone.

well they did still continue to reuse people but not anyone as big as Krycheck. One of these days I'm gonna go throught the whole show and try to figure out which glorified extra got reused the most...

Sidewalk Funk

• Rep: 6
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »
I used to love this show when I was younger, but then I got bummed when I heard that Mulder and Scully really disliked each other in real life. I'll still occasionally watch an episode if it's on.
Be careful what you say, Paul Kwon might be lurking.

ET253

« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »
I used to love this show when I was younger, but then I got bummed when I heard that Mulder and Scully really disliked each other in real life. I'll still occasionally watch an episode if it's on.

Do they really? I never even knew that. Crazy...

Sidewalk Funk

• Rep: 6
« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2008, 07:29:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't take that as 100% truth. I was probably only 12 at the time and it was my Dad that told me that. My Dad really liked the X-Files too and I just remember him telling me that he read that Mulder and Scully would get into arguments over basically who was the bigger star on the show, etc. and that they basically had creative differences.
Be careful what you say, Paul Kwon might be lurking.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2008, 08:11:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Don't take that as 100% truth. I was probably only 12 at the time and it was my Dad that told me that. My Dad really liked the X-Files too and I just remember him telling me that he read that Mulder and Scully would get into arguments over basically who was the bigger star on the show, etc. and that they basically had creative differences.

Duchovny and Anderson have said their relationship is like brother and sister. Its only natural that there would be fights and arguments when you spend as time together as they did. I wouldn't say they disliked each other. They were interviewed recently and said they're both happy to be working together and all the stress they had during the show is gone.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 10:53:43 PM by Tommy Tutone »

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • Far out man.
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2008, 10:12:46 PM »
i think i read that too, Duchovony was saying how since time had passed they forgot the problems they had and were eager to get together and make the new movie. once i finish season 5 i gotta find the first movie... i been saving it til now so i can watch everything in order. i heard its mad good though.

ET253

« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2008, 10:30:24 PM »
Ya the movie rules. You will not be dissapointed...