Author Topic: pissing is awesome  (Read 10720 times)

nice weather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: pissing is awesome
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »
Oh yeah, the pissing dreams. Haunted me as a child. But funny thing is, a couple of days ago I dreamed of pissing and it felt like pissing and in the midle of it I thought -oh shit, dream! - but I didn't actually piss. I'm pretty stoked on that new skill of mine.

I don't really know good pissing stories, just the usual stories about friends who piss at the bar, while ordering a drink. Seems practical, but not for me.

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »
be carefull pissing outside guys, cops love busting people for that shit.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 10:53:11 AM »
If you have high enough pressure, you can always try to knock them out.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 10:57:56 AM »
haha I can just picture some drunk asshole peeing on a building, and getting tapped on the shoulder by the police. Looks behind, gets a little smirk on his face, pinches his foreskin turning his cock into a little super soaker bottle, turning around expecting to blast the cop across the street, and then just spraying the cop in the face, resulting in the most god awful beating ever.

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »
If you have high enough pressure, you can always try to knock them out.
thats one way to become the most bad ass sex offender ever.

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 11:17:11 AM »
i've found that when i'm too stoned i always get this feeling like i have to piss really bad. like the end of my weiner tingles with pressure but when i go to pee nothing comes out or only a few drops. i think that's what bummer high is all about. also when i drink too much and i have to pee every 15 minutes it always seems like i can't get it all out. like my pee pusher is just too tired. sometimes it helps to take breaks. it feels like your pee pusher is re inflating with pressure or something.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 11:26:22 AM »
Pissing in the sauna is always great, as long as you leave afterwards. You can piss in the old school steam rooms that have the open water source too, which is really gross.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • reptiles
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 11:27:32 AM »
does anyone else pee in the shower? i do everytime but i remember a seinfield about how some people think that it's gross.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 11:46:50 AM »
I think the issue more or less was that George was peeing in the gym shower. I do though, sometimes.. I don't try to but if I am in the midst of a shower and have to go, why not? Its fun try to decifer which stream is your actual piss too.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 12:12:09 PM »
I think the issue more or less was that George was peeing in the gym shower. I do though, sometimes.. I don't try to but if I am in the midst of a shower and have to go, why not? Its fun try to decifer which stream is your actual piss too.

I used to do this, It seems gross to me now, though.  I don't like thinking about piss all over my feet.

There used to be a place in downtown Santa Rosa that had shows all the time, right next to the square.  People would always get drunk in the square then walk back to the show.  Anyways, Sometimes the cops like to walk around and see if you got any open containers or anything.  They showed up one night in the midst of this guy pissing on a wall right in front of them.  They straight up tackled him to the ground mid-piss and busted him with his wiener hanging out. 

I hate peeing after eating mushrooms, It's the worst kind.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 12:54:17 PM »
Expand Quote
No drunk pissing story for me but when I was in high school I did watch my 8 yr old brother get up in the middle of the night completely out of it, walk to his dresser, pull the drawer out, piss all over his shirts and then shut it and go back to bed. 

Little fucker was so out of it he thought he was in the bathroom.  Mom wasn't too happy the next morning.
[close]
My cousin did the same thing, except it wasn't at his house, it was at some girl's place that he was staying at. She woke him up mid-stream, he stopped, flushed the handle to the next higher drawer and tried to get back in bed with her. She wasn't having it.

Same thing happened to a kid I skate with. His little brother, who is 8 or 9 was playing the video game for Flushed Away, the kids movie about toilets all day. Apparently Wyatt, the kid I skate with, woke up to find his ps2 and everything around it covered in piss and yelled, "MOOOOM, SOMEONE PISSED ALL OVER MY SHIT!"

As for the sauna, I learned the hard way to leave after pissing on the rocks when I was in 4th grade. The thing is, me and my friends were in 4th grade and stupid, so we just went back and kept taking turns doing it.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 01:05:08 PM »
I'll piss in the shower. Piss is sterile and its acidity is good for athlete's foot.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »
I heart pissing and ejaculating on breasts.

Warren

• Rep: 16
  • dog paparazzi
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »
does anyone else pee in the shower? i do everytime but i remember a seinfield about how some people think that it's gross.
It's all pipes.

cahl

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2008, 06:11:21 PM »
i wuv pissing in the shower
pissing in snow
having my piss steam if i go outside in the cold

oklahomie

• Rep: 4
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »
pissing in the shower is the best thing ever.
the water is all warm around you and your piss stream is warm..it's amazing.
it's also fun too piss on your girlfriend in the shower.. unless she catches you and slaps the shit out of your dick
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:02:28 PM by oklahomie »

Dangerdoom

• Rep: 3
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2008, 06:52:04 PM »
sometimes i listen to the Wu while I'm pooing.

Raw!!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
  • ackrite
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2008, 07:15:29 PM »
Sometimes when its raining and I have nothing to do I just drink tea all day long so I piss every 10 minutes. I guess I'm an exciting person.

mikefork

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2008, 07:40:08 PM »
i like taking dumps in urinals
i feel like an asshole after i do it, but eventually i get over it because i know that if the right person sees it, they will laugh

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2008, 08:07:52 PM »
Sometimes when its raining and I have nothing to do I just drink tea all day long so I piss every 10 minutes. I guess I'm an exciting person.

i smiled to myself when i read that.....

i piss on cars and into empty bottles when im drunk... and try to trick my friends into drinking it....  almost work once, then the dude asked why the liquid was all warm....
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2008, 08:20:18 PM »
It's awesome until it's that dark gold pee.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »
Expand Quote
last summer, my homies had a fire pit session going in, we all got wasted and my friend decided to try to put out the fire with his piss

he over shot, pissed all over his girlfriend and her friend, tried to help them, ended up knocking the portable fire pit over and catching his lawn on fire.
[close]

that's great. i was able to picture it happening.

thats not a bad thing though, because now he has a story to tell for the rest of his life

but anyways, i peed about 8 times today, matching my former record
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

coolio

• Rep: 6
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2008, 09:04:31 PM »
gnarliest piss i ever took was when i was sober
i was in midtown manhattan skating bubble banks and couldnt think of where to go, so i sat on the bench pulled my dick out and just started pissing up and over making sure it wouldnt hit my pants, shit was shooting up like a water fountain
i saw people approaching and had to turn to the right, got a little of it on my jeans, but its alll good

drunk once in brooklyn, not looking around or giving a fuck decided to just piss in this corner of a gate
as soon as i finish theres a cop car coming up the block, i try to keep walking away like nothing happened and they pull up next to me and tell me to come over
they ask for my ID, which i didnt have and i thought this was going to become a real problem, but sure enough all they did was just make me feel stupid and told me to go home, that is the 2nd time not having an ID has saved me from getting a ticket
smelly in the bathroom, left with a wet willy

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 12:54:28 PM »
My friend had this thing for about a month where he'd always piss himself when he drank. Whether it'd be when he slept, or if it was cold on the way home from the pub and he wanted to warm himself up. He got the thing where he'd piss in public places. Like after the bar, he'd face everyone at the window or in front of a crowd, whip his pants to his ankles, and just start pissing.

One day I was sitting at a seat, and across the dance floor, he just comes running at me full speed with his dick out pissing. I think he got my leg or my arm or even my face or something. I chased after him, but he got kicked out quickly after that. People thought we were a weird gay couple after that, since I didn't freak out over a little bit of piss.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 01:04:20 PM »
My friend got busted taking a piss in a park in Santa Cruz. Told me it was the most embarassing court date/ arrest on his record ever.

My best/worst piss ever was when I got arrested protesting the Iraq war in SF the day it broke out. I had to piss really badly before I got arrested. They arrested me and put me on a bus, and it took 3 hours of processing before I could hit the can. It hurt so badly, but impressed me with my ability to hold it in. When I finally pissed in this nasty urinal the stream was just a fat spray shooting out so hard it felt like it was almost propelling me backwards. It felt amazing, the ultimate relief after that physical stress of holding it in. I still remember that piss vividly. After that for a while though I had trouble pissing, I think holding it that long wasn't very good for me.

coreyquinn

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 01:35:06 PM »
after drinking heavily earlier and pissing all over a public bathroom, i really started to reminisc(sp) on my days of being drunk and peeing on funny things. such as in grocery store freezers, mall stores on merchandise, other people, my own room, fuck, i figured you guys might have some awesome stories
i just want everone to know that #1 is a ginger

Destroy AND/OR Destroy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »
Jeff loves to shit, loves to piss. Anywhere, and possibly everywhere. Jeff got suspended in Grade 9 for pissing in the hallway at school, should have known Jeff would never get away with it. Jeff pissed on the stairs at the skatepark, when he (Jeff) was drunk, and proceeded to roll the fuck out of his (Jeff) ankle. Karma police. This talented little kid there nollie flipped over the puddle (Jeff piss) left at the bottom of the stairs, hype.

Jeff got dumped on a date once, because Jeff thought Jeff would get away with pissing under the table, by the booth. She (Jeff,s date) was offended pretty damn bad, oh well. Her loss. Jeff has successfully pissed in many restaurant booths, and on/around public buildings, in his (Jeff) pissing adventures. Jeff once shat on the loading dock behind a supermarket. Pissed in the crowd at a Senators game, in the parking lot of a Senators game, and will hopefully shit on something at the arena one day.

Favorite place to piss? The fountain at the public park. Jeff once failed and got caught shitting behind a tree at said public park. A little embarrassing.
Sparks through the dark, Im diggin in the dirt,
Or diggin in your brains or your skirt.

ed

• Rep: 11
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »
once I got drunk and pissed on a chruch...fuck I'm going to hell.

Destroy AND/OR Destroy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »
ABD.
Sparks through the dark, Im diggin in the dirt,
Or diggin in your brains or your skirt.

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • reptiles
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2008, 01:01:50 PM »
i was at the bottom of the grand canyon and had to piss super bad. i would've just gone outside but there were all these mexicans around having a barbecue or something. luckily i found a porta-potty but as soon as i started pissing about 700 flies came out from the bowl. i still dry heave thinking about it.