Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556330 times)

frisco

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #1260 on: March 14, 2009, 10:44:52 PM »
^can you locate said picture? my curiosity is fucking murdering cats

gravel pitch

« Reply #1261 on: March 14, 2009, 10:51:32 PM »
I've been having fun playing Starcraft this past week. That game is older than shit and is still good.

Mooley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1262 on: March 14, 2009, 10:52:52 PM »
Your curiosity will not be satisfied Frisco:

Unless you somehow figure out what the fuck that means.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1263 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I might've asked that in here before, but did anyone else cry the whole time while playing shadow of the colossus on ps2?
[close]

That game was beautiful.
[close]

yea that game was really fucking dope, been wanting them to make one for the ps3
[close]

Haha it's such bullshit that the only info they've given about their next game is one stupid vague picture. If there's one thing that could possibly get me to buy a PS3 at this point, it's a new game from them. Shadow of the Colossus is one of my all-time faves, had it pretty much since it came out but I haven't even beaten it yet. I just get too caught up running around exploring when I play it.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I might've asked that in here before, but did anyone else cry the whole time while playing shadow of the colossus on ps2?
[close]

That game was beautiful.
[close]

yea that game was really fucking dope, been wanting them to make one for the ps3
[close]

Haha it's such bullshit that the only info they've given about their next game is one stupid vague picture. If there's one thing that could possibly get me to buy a PS3 at this point, it's a new game from them. Shadow of the Colossus is one of my all-time faves, had it pretty much since it came out but I haven't even beaten it yet. I just get too caught up running around exploring when I play it.
good luck figuring out how to beat the final boss. The end sequence is well worth the days you'll find yourseld climbing up that asshole of a boss though.

edit: anyone in a mood to lurk a videogame forum and read up on the rumours around that picture?

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #1264 on: March 14, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »
I don't think anyone knows what it means. They released it like a year ago along with an announcement that they were looking to hire more staff to work on that project, from what I can gather.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #1265 on: March 14, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »
I actually just lurked a "gamer" forum, but the overwhelming amounts of manga avatars and awkwardness really ruined it for me.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #1266 on: March 15, 2009, 12:35:08 AM »
that quake live game is pretty much killing boredom for me

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #1267 on: March 15, 2009, 01:19:38 AM »
just played Resident Evil 5 for like 8 hours with my buddy (no online shit).  the game is rad.  you gotta like talk out your plan when a boss is coming up, split ammo, all that shit.  this game is fuckin sweet.

WWD4D?

« Reply #1268 on: March 15, 2009, 02:42:58 AM »
I was going through some boxes in my closet and I found my old SNES, covered with an inch thick layer of dust, along with all the games I had for it. I decided to hook that shit up to my tv and I've been playin that shit on my spare time lately. Right now I'm trying to beat Donkey Kong country again. Right now I'm at 53% completed.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #1269 on: March 15, 2009, 08:57:30 AM »
^
I played Top Gear yesterday. As far as Donkey Kong Country goes, I've only been able to get 55%, after beating the King K. Rool. In order to get 100%, do I have to get "KONG" in every single level and find every single hidden area?

WWD4D?

« Reply #1270 on: March 15, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »
^
I played Top Gear yesterday. As far as Donkey Kong Country goes, I've only been able to get 55%, after beating the King K. Rool. In order to get 100%, do I have to get "KONG" in every single level and find every single hidden area?
Really? I'm just about to finish up Gorilla Glacier and move on to Kremkroc Industries and I'm already at 53% as stated above. I'm not too sure if getting KONG in every level really matters, I'm pretty sure it doesn't though. But yeah, finding every bonus area does though for completion.

Pat Butcher

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1271 on: March 15, 2009, 02:25:24 PM »
Expand Quote
^
[close]
Really? I'm just about to finish up Gorilla Glacier and move on to Kremkroc Industries and I'm already at 53% as stated above. I'm not too sure if getting KONG in every level really matters, I'm pretty sure it doesn't though. But yeah, finding every bonus area does though for completion.

from what i remember as a ten year old, i think you do. i always remember getting past the final boss and then fake credits then the real ones and only 55% done. never bothered to go back to it though.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #1272 on: March 15, 2009, 05:50:40 PM »
the fake credits in the donkey kong game were the biggest dick tease ever.

WWD4D?

« Reply #1273 on: March 15, 2009, 05:55:50 PM »
I remember when I got to the fake credits I thought the game was really done, but then he jumped back up and came at me and I died. I was on my last life too. I was so pissed.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #1274 on: March 15, 2009, 11:49:58 PM »
^
I hated that part too because he was jumping all over the place, like a crazy motherfucker that just snorted five lines of coke. I would get so many lives and go back to him.
the fake credits in the donkey kong game were the biggest dick tease ever.

As far as Donkey Kong Country 2 goes, it seems a lot harder than the first. I'm going to get the DKC3, after beating the first two. I love SNES. As much as violent games like GTA are fun, nothing beats SNES games like DKC1/2/3 and Super Mario World. Top Gear is the only racing game I like.

WWD4D?

« Reply #1275 on: March 16, 2009, 12:11:05 AM »
DKC2 is probably my favorite video game ever. It's so much better than the first one and way more difficult. I'm gonna get started on it after I beat part one. I'm trying to beat them all again in order. I didn't really like part 3 though. Probably my least favorite of all three.

Gest

« Reply #1276 on: March 16, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »
dkc2 is definitely the hardest out of the 3, the levels are all twice or three times as long as the ones in the third and just a whole ton harder if i recall correctly from over a decade ago. i still have all three somewhere.so many of my friends have dk64 for n64 but none of em have the expansion pack for some reason, pisses me off, that game is incredible

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #1277 on: March 16, 2009, 12:48:31 AM »
dkc2 is definitely the hardest out of the 3, the levels are all twice or three times as long as the ones in the third and just a whole ton harder if i recall correctly from over a decade ago. i still have all three somewhere.so many of my friends have dk64 for n64 but none of em have the expansion pack for some reason, pisses me off, that game is incredible

That game is nothing but a fucking bullshit collectathon.  Just like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie.  Jet Force Gemini on the other hand was some hot shit.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1278 on: March 16, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
Has anyone played Fallout 3? Thinking of getting it this week as its my birthday Wednesday.

And for all the pals on PS3 my new PSN is: Arkitech

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #1279 on: March 16, 2009, 12:06:52 PM »
Has anyone played Fallout 3? Thinking of getting it this week as its my birthday Wednesday.

im getting in before someone points out how much walking there is in the game, BUY THAT GAME. its pretty fuckin awesome, and you NEVER run out of things to do. the game is long as fuck and worth every penny. ive been playing the fuck out of it since it came out. secrets and trophies galore.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1280 on: March 16, 2009, 12:13:06 PM »
Think I'll order that then.

Also been playing Little Big Planet as it came free with my new PS3. Its alright, nothing worth buying though.

frisco

« Reply #1281 on: March 16, 2009, 12:14:42 PM »
As guile said, if you love walking, buy it, I tried it again the other day, I asked my friend to borrow it and I tried my hardest to get into it but I am not made for these "ever quest" type RPGs, Im back onto Modern again, nothing seems to be able to top that game

Gest

« Reply #1282 on: March 16, 2009, 01:36:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That game is nothing but a fucking bullshit collectathon.  Just like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie.  Jet Force Gemini on the other hand was some hot shit.
jet force gemini was some really good shit, i remember my friend let me borrow it and i had it for YEARS before i just ended up losing it. rare fucked up by not continuing that franchise. i always killed the cute little bear tribe peoples and felt so bad about it

CeeyMar

« Reply #1283 on: March 16, 2009, 05:53:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

im getting in before someone points out how much walking there is in the game, BUY THAT GAME. its pretty fuckin awesome, and you NEVER run out of things to do. the game is long as fuck and worth every penny. ive been playing the fuck out of it since it came out. secrets and trophies galore.

I'm pretty much over that game because I can't find Casey Smiths garage where the fuck is it? Aside from that its pretty fun and can suck up so much time.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1284 on: March 16, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm pretty much over that game because I can't find Casey Smiths garage where the fuck is it? Aside from that its pretty fun and can suck up so much time.

im pretty sure its near Little lamplight, but i would have to pop it in and check, if you still cant find it later ill take a look for you.

i finally got my GTAIV back, i lent it to a friend right after i bought it and havent seen it since, and i had my ps3 wiped clean so i get to re-discover the awesomeness again.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Gest

« Reply #1285 on: March 16, 2009, 08:28:55 PM »
guile/travis you are FUCKED you better get gta ds I WILL HAVE IT TOMORROW

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1286 on: March 16, 2009, 09:12:31 PM »
ive been dying to get a DS forever, ive been lurking the pawnshops hard.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Gest

« Reply #1287 on: March 16, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »
lucky 4 U! the dsi is coming to america this month im pretty sure, so ds prices will be going

D
O
W
N

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #1288 on: March 16, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »
left 4 dead and it sucks.

istayhigh

« Reply #1289 on: March 17, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »
trying to beat killzone2 on elite.
shit is hard aha