Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 557971 times)

FlippableDip and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

redcurb12

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 29
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #3300 on: October 05, 2018, 02:29:38 PM »
fuck you got my hopes up heavy with this one... loved that movie.

i just beat nes zelda for the first time. i never gave it a legit playthrough as a kid. very satisfying.
hahaha sorry man! glad someone got the reference. twas a childhood favourite of mine as well
i've never beat a zelda game but always wanted to... they were way too hard as a kid.
do you use an emulator?
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3301 on: October 05, 2018, 02:35:40 PM »
Expand Quote
fuck you got my hopes up heavy with this one... loved that movie.

i just beat nes zelda for the first time. i never gave it a legit playthrough as a kid. very satisfying.
[close]
hahaha sorry man! glad someone got the reference. twas a childhood favourite of mine as well
i've never beat a zelda game but always wanted to... they were way too hard as a kid.
do you use an emulator?

I have the cart and the nes classic but I did this one on the switch with the garbage nintendo online

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #3302 on: October 06, 2018, 01:22:22 AM »
just started playing undertale for the first time on switch. couple hours in and im hooked. also got super mario party and that shit is fun as hell with a group (obviously)

redcurb12

« Reply #3303 on: October 09, 2018, 02:59:10 PM »
yall are giving me switch envy
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #3304 on: October 10, 2018, 02:18:18 PM »
I’m about 80% through spider man , this is such a fun game. Can’t wait for dlc

10% through it, playing it on the hardest setting and currently love the city sandbox missions cleaning up the city.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #3305 on: October 13, 2018, 11:24:51 AM »
SKATE 3

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3306 on: October 13, 2018, 02:19:06 PM »
SKATE 3

This, but 2. Also, Rise of Nations. I need some active games for rainy days such as today.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3307 on: October 17, 2018, 05:13:43 AM »
luigis mansion on 3ds... never bothered with this game on the gamecube so im hyped to be going through it now. ever since switch came out i feel like ive been neglecting my 3ds like a red headed step child.

redcurb12

« Reply #3308 on: October 17, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »
i started a new play through of ocarina yesterday on my gfs gamecube.

i could never get through any zeldas back in the day so i'm determined this time around

redcurb12

« Reply #3309 on: October 17, 2018, 01:45:43 PM »
Expand Quote
SKATE 3
[close]

This, but 2. Also, Rise of Nations. I need some active games for rainy days such as today.

just realized yesterday i lost my skate 3 disc and i'm so bummed

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #3310 on: October 20, 2018, 07:19:47 PM »
Anyone playing Friday the 13th on PS4? Free this month on ps plus, and super fun online game.

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #3311 on: October 21, 2018, 09:36:17 PM »
luigis mansion on 3ds... never bothered with this game on the gamecube so im hyped to be going through it now. ever since switch came out i feel like ive been neglecting my 3ds like a red headed step child.

i only use my 3ds for smash 4 cant wait for ultimate to come out so i can retire the 3ds altogether

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #3312 on: October 21, 2018, 11:06:03 PM »

Ghost Chaser Densei. Lots of moves and very fun in co-op but repetition struck around stage three. Not a lot of variety in enemies, though it's fun to punch them back and forth in the air like a volley ball.

SWPhillyFloater

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #3313 on: October 28, 2018, 12:32:01 PM »
Been playing Shenmue non-stop for the past 2 weeks, easily one of my favorite games ever. I got the Shenmue collection that came out for Xbox/PS4 so I'll play Shenmue 2 right after.

redcurb12

« Reply #3314 on: October 29, 2018, 01:06:15 PM »
been playing overcooked with my girlfriend all weekend. free on xbox so thought why not! now we're hopelessly addicted

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3315 on: October 30, 2018, 09:41:23 AM »
been playing overcooked with my girlfriend all weekend. free on xbox so thought why not! now we're hopelessly addicted

went to my brothers house and played the shit outta that with him, some of those levels are a pain in the ass but that game is awesome if you have someone to play with

redcurb12

« Reply #3316 on: October 30, 2018, 03:40:37 PM »
so much fun man! when i started seeing the game in my sleep.. i knew we had problems. turns into kind of a shit show with 4 players. i hated the level with the stoves rotating around the board in the lava.. so annoying.

did you guys play Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime? that was some fun co op too.  i think it's available on switch

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #3317 on: October 30, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »
considering buying a ps4 just for the red dead games and the ff7 remake

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3318 on: October 31, 2018, 07:22:16 AM »
so much fun man! when i started seeing the game in my sleep.. i knew we had problems. turns into kind of a shit show with 4 players. i hated the level with the stoves rotating around the board in the lava.. so annoying.

did you guys play Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime? that was some fun co op too.  i think it's available on switch

i ended up getting this game on the switch and played with 4 friends last night, such a shit show but it was hilarious yelling out stuff you need to cook like we were running a real kitchen.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3319 on: October 31, 2018, 10:49:40 AM »
www.deltarune.com

NEW NEW. I've barely played it, but it's a "new" Undertale (?). What's not to like? So far, it's a better, more polished game.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #3320 on: October 31, 2018, 03:59:30 PM »

Im playing the spiderman game for PS4 its amazing

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3321 on: November 01, 2018, 09:48:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Also, Nier, Persona 5, Deus ex, MD: none of the games I played because I still play on my 360.

Unless there is a price drop soon, I aint buying. I'm still not impressed with this generation.

redcurb12

« Reply #3322 on: November 01, 2018, 02:02:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Also, Nier, Persona 5, Deus ex, MD: none of the games I played because I still play on my 360.

Unless there is a price drop soon, I aint buying. I'm still not impressed with this generation.

dunno about the PS but xbox one is a glitchy POS

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #3323 on: November 01, 2018, 06:46:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I do admit that this gen looks a little nicer than the last (although some of the later PS3 games like MGSV and Last Of Us still look amazing). That said, I haven’t thought a video game has looked bad in a decade and the thought of switching to new hardware (beyond PS4/xBone) at this point seems ridiculous.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #3324 on: November 02, 2018, 12:16:54 PM »
STEEP is aight

ski'z r best like i fig'd/hope'd

it $hould be mo $treet

p
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:18:34 PM by shucknjive »
mArLeY

redcurb12

« Reply #3325 on: November 02, 2018, 02:49:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I do admit that this gen looks a little nicer than the last (although some of the later PS3 games like MGSV and Last Of Us still look amazing). That said, I haven’t thought a video game has looked bad in a decade and the thought of switching to new hardware (beyond PS4/xBone) at this point seems ridiculous.

im right there with you on that.. graphics wise i have no reason to switch to a newer generation console. games these days are looking amazing.

what erks me is that the more advanced OS on current gen is full of glitches.. like my console actually crashes and freezes and does weird shit that older consoles just didn't do (atleast often). when i think console i think plug and play, intuitive, streamlined and user friendly. i switched from pc to console hoping for more consistent performance and less maintenance. but what i got is just a shitty PC

rant over

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3326 on: November 03, 2018, 06:26:21 AM »
Got diablo 3 for switch, never played 3 before so it’s all new and pretty awesome playing with friends.

Makes me wish I was playing 2 again though

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3327 on: November 05, 2018, 07:36:19 AM »
i haven't played much video games since PS2 was the rage, but even all i really played was THPS and GTA. we have a PS4 that my kid plays and he wanted to rent THPS 5 over the weekend so i was stoked to try it out. it was by far the worst game of the entire series by a long shot. very disappointing. its like they payed no attention to what made the other games great, or even what basic tricks looked like.

rented the crash bandicoot trilogy too and that was sick. ill probably end up buying that one.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 489
« Reply #3328 on: November 05, 2018, 07:49:18 AM »
lemmings

redcurb12

« Reply #3329 on: November 05, 2018, 12:59:05 PM »
lemmings

what device do you play lemmings on?

i used to love playing that on my Macintosh when i was a kid