Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 310615 times)

frisco

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #2070 on: October 04, 2009, 11:09:20 PM »
PSN - pinzon444

add me up, always down to play

I murk though so be cautious

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #2071 on: October 04, 2009, 11:21:12 PM »
Anyone want to convince me not to sell my 360 and get a PS3 Slim?

Because I'm about to this week.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #2072 on: October 04, 2009, 11:28:10 PM »
RE5 finally. It's SO good. May be one of my favorite 360 games ever.
That game is pretty enjoyable eh

My 360 got "the black screen of death" a while ago, it's where everything still works but your screen goes black. anyone know if this is fixable ? I might just end up trying to sell my 360 over the internet to someone who needs spare parts.

frisco

« Reply #2073 on: October 04, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »
RE5 finally. It's SO good. May be one of my favorite 360 games ever.
That game is pretty enjoyable eh

My 360 got "the black screen of death" a while ago, it's where everything still works but your screen goes black. anyone know if this is fixable ? I might just end up trying to sell my 360 over the internet to someone who needs spare parts.

sounds overly obvious but could it be your tv? or your component cables? i've only ever heard of the "red ring of death" for the 360's, which happens to seemingly every xbox i've heard of

which leads me to McClys question, trade your 360 while it still works

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #2074 on: October 04, 2009, 11:57:41 PM »
Nah, it works perfectly when I'm watching tv. Apparently my 360 over heated which caused the image to fuck up. I never heard of it either until it happened to me, I tried the "towel trick" when it first happened and it fixed it for about an hour.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #2075 on: October 05, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »
Nah, it works perfectly when I'm watching tv. Apparently my 360 over heated which caused the image to fuck up. I never heard of it either until it happened to me, I tried the "towel trick" when it first happened and it fixed it for about an hour.

that's the first sign of an incoming RROD.  :-\

And Frisco- Any good, cheap games I should pick up? I'm probably getting Uncharted 2 or Demons Souls, but I want to catch up on PS3 stuff I've missed first.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 12:08:55 AM by McCly »

frisco

« Reply #2076 on: October 05, 2009, 01:01:44 AM »

that's the first sign of an incoming RROD.  :-\

And Frisco- Any good, cheap games I should pick up? I'm probably getting Uncharted 2 or Demons Souls, but I want to catch up on PS3 stuff I've missed first.

Metal Gear Solid 4, its part of the "greatest hits" collection so its super cheap now, and has some of the best graphics of any game

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #2077 on: October 05, 2009, 06:47:30 AM »
Metal Gear Solid 4, its part of the "greatest hits" collection so its super cheap now, and has some of the best graphics of any game is the best interactive movie of all time
that's an issue i take with all the metal gears, though. on the stealth tip, assassins creed 2 looks pretty fucking awesome. i never bothered with the first one, since it seemed pretty repetitive, but this one looks pretty cool, plus it's set in venice. the new splinter cell looks great too. it's been way too long since i played one of those.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #2078 on: October 05, 2009, 06:56:07 AM »
i havent played uncharted, but i preordered uncharted2 bc i know its gonna be sick.
apparently its one of the best single player games.

always shop amazon or ebay for games, bc you can always get the old ps3 games for super cheap.

« Reply #2079 on: October 05, 2009, 07:04:59 AM »
I'm so stoked to have my ps3 back up. a friend of mine has a ton of games and let me root through them so i decided to grab this gem

I've heard so much about it so i needed to try it. im barely even passed the begginning but now i see where all the hype came from, fucking awesome game.

Im backin this motherfucker! This game is so tight! Its been awhile since i played it, but thanks to you im gonna play the shit outta my ps3 tonight!!

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #2080 on: October 05, 2009, 08:07:22 AM »
Beautiful Katamari. Basically, you go around rolling a giant ball out of everything.
A friend who is really into the Katamari games told me about them. I really liked the new demo, simple and alot of fun.

I am also playing:

Loving my xbox at the moment.

« Reply #2081 on: October 11, 2009, 01:06:53 PM »
http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/74?sd=0&ch=1

whole episode on MW2
spec ops is gonna be awesome!

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • Keep It +
« Reply #2082 on: October 13, 2009, 03:20:09 AM »
UNCHARTED 2.  Been playin the demo a shit ton but I actually went out and bought it after midnight.  Sooooooo sick and addicting.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #2083 on: October 13, 2009, 04:38:49 AM »
started replaying gears of war 2. this game is fucking endless joy.  dom is a pussy and cried about his wife.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #2084 on: October 13, 2009, 08:11:10 AM »
started replaying gears of war 2. this game is fucking endless joy.  dom is a pussy and cried about his wife.

I still need to play this, me and my old room mate used to get super high and play co-op split screen with the first one.

I'll have to give it a rent. I rented Halo3 ODST a couple weeks ago, and the campaign was pretty good, worth renting anyways.

Getting anxious for MW2, I was playing MW on my PC last night, but my PC is really starting to go the way of the dinosaurs, I'll be getting MW2 for 360. Really gotta get better at aiming with my thumbs though, i fucking suck at first person shooters on console.

« Reply #2085 on: October 13, 2009, 08:24:31 AM »
UNCHARTED 2.  Been playin the demo a shit ton but I actually went out and bought it after midnight.  Sooooooo sick and addicting.
midnight release? you nerd! haha
see you later on it with frisco.
gonna be epic.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #2086 on: October 13, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »
gonna be epic.

Hahaha i know, I've never been so excited for a game.  Lemme know when you get it.

frisco

« Reply #2087 on: October 13, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »
damn cannot describe how dope this game is, robot and psychedelic are killing it hard at life right now

any other ps3 pals should get on this shit now 

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
« Reply #2088 on: October 13, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »
CAVE

FUCKING

STORY

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #2089 on: October 13, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »
CAVE

FUCKING

STORY

I should probably start playing that again. I got to the weird Robot drilling machine boss thing and was kinda over it.

the ragamuffin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #2090 on: October 13, 2009, 09:07:31 PM »

and

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #2091 on: October 14, 2009, 08:12:36 AM »

http://nds.hkorz.com/rom-id-4253.html

and btw this site has pretty much every DS games, a search bar, and direct downloads. your welcome in advance.

http://nds.hkorz.com/rom.html

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • tiger style
« Reply #2092 on: October 14, 2009, 08:19:34 AM »
gonna be epic.

Hahaha i know, I've never been so excited for a game.  Lemme know when you get it.

you don't find the game play to be restrictive? i like all the set\prop things they do but i kind of get annoyed with the forced stealth. i mean if i get discovered can i at least have a chance to fight it out? even if i'm going to die, i still like to go out swinging.

checked out ninja gaiden, pretty find mindless game play

larry bertlemann

• Rep: 15
  • brain cemented, mix it in a blender..
« Reply #2093 on: October 14, 2009, 10:09:01 AM »

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #2094 on: October 14, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »
gonna be epic.

you don't find the game play to be restrictive? i like all the set\prop things they do but i kind of get annoyed with the forced stealth. i mean if i get discovered can i at least have a chance to fight it out? even if i'm going to die, i still like to go out swinging.

Supposedly they upped the stealth factor, making it harder for villains to spot you in story mode.  I'm not 100% sure because I've been rocking the online multiplayer since I got it.

In the online multiplayer, it's more of an all out killing frenzy.  Fewer people are hiding in the shadows because it's tougher to make kills.  I mean, if that's your thing and you're good with the sniper then it works well.  As for being spotted, punch it out, or you can always drop a grenade in your tracks as you're going down to get an afterlife kill.

« Reply #2095 on: October 14, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »
gonna be epic.

Supposedly they upped the stealth factor, making it harder for villains to spot you in story mode.  I'm not 100% sure because I've been rocking the online multiplayer since I got it.

In the online multiplayer, it's more of an all out killing frenzy.  Fewer people are hiding in the shadows because it's tougher to make kills.  I mean, if that's your thing and you're good with the sniper then it works well.  As for being spotted, punch it out, or you can always drop a grenade in your tracks as you're going down to get an afterlife kill.

It is not restricted in any shape or form!!
The campaign is where all the meat is at!
you can do so much, you can get all stealthy, or all rambo.
Moves that would have sold snake green in envy.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • tiger style
« Reply #2096 on: October 14, 2009, 12:40:50 PM »
the level we were on didn't give you an option, get spotted and that's the end of your turn and you had to start the level over. it was annoying.

and it was crazy restrictive. certain areas guy could barely walk, path was extermly linear with locked camera angles. that's not always a bad thing, i just felt that the little i played yesterday was a bit overly restrictive and i spent way too much time watching cut scenes and trying to figure out what pipe to grab onto and no where near enough time killing bad guys. but we only played for maybe 1.5 hours of the begining of the game.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 12:43:00 PM by Sleazy »

« Reply #2097 on: October 14, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »
the level we were on didn't give you an option, get spotted and that's the end of your turn and you had to start the level over. it was annoying.

and it was crazy restrictive. certain areas guy could barely walk, path was extermly linear with locked camera angles. that's not always a bad thing, i just felt that the little i played yesterday was a bit overly restrictive and i spent way too much time watching cut scenes and trying to figure out what pipe to grab onto and no where near enough time killing bad guys. but we only played for maybe 1.5 hours of the begining of the game.

ohh yeah that level in the beginning.

thats the only level in which you have to be stealthy.
People have been complaining about that.
Once you pass that your home free to do what ever you want.

just remember that you have to time your attacks, and it should be easy.

*btw did anyone notice that they put an access option to your tweet account? shit is so funny.  Also the online matches are recorded so you can make a movie and postem up like skate.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 12:50:53 PM by Livin The Psychedelic Lif »

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #2098 on: October 14, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

$5 on PSN.

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #2099 on: October 14, 2009, 02:03:37 PM »
^ great times playing that game growing up