Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556298 times)

silkyjohnson

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #2820 on: January 14, 2014, 06:31:03 AM »
Waiting on that Fallout 4 announcement

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #2821 on: January 14, 2014, 09:00:44 AM »

Currently play Super Mario 3D World

3D World is so fun. After I beat that and Wind Waker HD I intend to get Link Between Worlds.

Moist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • Deaf and Dumb
« Reply #2822 on: January 20, 2014, 02:34:22 PM »
Just got back into playing PS3 again and finished Bioshock, what a fantastic game, looking forward to playing the next two.

Almost finished Uncharted 2 and it's amazing.

Next games I want to play are GTA V and Diablo 3.

Chipper

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2823 on: January 22, 2014, 04:49:30 PM »
Been playing a lot of Don't Starve. It's a nice change from shooters. It's free on PSN if you have PSN Plus.

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #2824 on: January 22, 2014, 08:06:42 PM »
Replaying Red Dead Redemption, hadn't picked it up in a few years since I beat it the first time. Well documented gitchiness aside, the game looks freaking great.

Sgt.Pepper

• Rep: -167
« Reply #2825 on: January 31, 2014, 11:02:52 AM »
It's pretty wacky
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #2826 on: February 02, 2014, 10:37:28 AM »

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2827 on: February 02, 2014, 01:00:18 PM »
Been playing Minecraft and Far Cry 3 lately.

vans man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2828 on: February 03, 2014, 05:56:52 PM »
I'm replaying scarface for ps2 right now, I love that game.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2829 on: February 03, 2014, 10:38:05 PM »
Fallout New Vegas.

Not as good as 3 in my humblest of opinions.

I be on that Best Friend Tabitha grind narrated by none other than Mr.Vegas himself, Wayne Newton.

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #2830 on: February 04, 2014, 11:33:46 AM »
Fallout New Vegas.

I be on that Best Friend Tabitha grind narrated by none other than Mr.Vegas himself, Wayne Newton.

I picked that up during the summer sale because I love fallout 3, it's nowhere near as engaging for me. I can't put my finger on why, though.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #2831 on: February 04, 2014, 11:44:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Fallout New Vegas.

[close]
I picked that up during the summer sale because I love fallout 3, it's nowhere near as engaging for me. I can't put my finger on why, though.

The map is very constricting and full of glitches with an overall story line that is lackadaisical at best.

You could really push the map in Fallout 3, however not the case in New Vegas.

dask8d00d

« Reply #2832 on: February 04, 2014, 11:45:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Fallout New Vegas.

[close]

Fallout 3 was better because it was a AAA title made by the Bethesda whereas New Vegas was just a spin-off game made by Obsidian. Not to say that it was bad though I still put in tons of hours on that game ps3 & PC. The DLC is mostly all very good Old World Blues, Honest Hearts, & Lonesome Road were all great. Lonesome Road was especially epic though out of all the crazy, fucked up places you got to in all the fallout games that place really did just seem like hell, and how it ties up with the Courier's backstory just makes it even more dramatic. Lots of good mods on the PC version too so even though it wasn't as big as fallout 3 id still say its definitely worth playing if you're into those kinds of games

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #2833 on: February 04, 2014, 11:56:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fallout New Vegas.

[close]
[close]

Fallout 3 was better because it was a AAA title made by the Bethesda whereas New Vegas was just a spin-off game made by Obsidian. Not to say that it was bad though I still put in tons of hours on that game ps3 & PC. The DLC is mostly all very good Old World Blues, Honest Hearts, & Lonesome Road were all great. Lonesome Road was especially epic though out of all the crazy, fucked up places you got to in all the fallout games that place really did just seem like hell, and how it ties up with the Courier's backstory just makes it even more dramatic. Lots of good mods on the PC version too so even though it wasn't as big as fallout 3 id still say its definitely worth playing if you're into those kinds of games

Agreed Will.

I'm pretty sure Obsidian ported a lot of Fallout 3 to make New Vegas; just didn't port very well.

I dropped the extra 5 chucks for the Ultimate Edition with all the DLC; really savoring those puppies.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #2834 on: February 04, 2014, 04:39:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fallout New Vegas.

[close]
[close]

[close]

Agreed Will.

I'm pretty sure Obsidian ported a lot of Fallout 3 to make New Vegas; just didn't port very well.

I dropped the extra 5 chucks for the Ultimate Edition with all the DLC; really savoring those puppies.
True, I had forgotten that Bethesda licensed that one out. That made me a little worried about Elder Scrolls Online, too, but I got into the beta test and it seems like Zenimax did a pretty good job. The Ultimate Edition was super cheap during the steam sale, so I have all the DLC, I just haven't touched them yet. I kind of wish I was able to turn to DLC off until later like in Fallout 3 GOTY edition (I probably can, it's just not as intuitive). Starting off with the DLC items kind of felt like cheating. That's just nitpicking though.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #2835 on: February 04, 2014, 08:50:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fallout New Vegas.

[close]
[close]

[close]

Agreed Will.

[close]
True, I had forgotten that Bethesda licensed that one out. That made me a little worried about Elder Scrolls Online, too, but I got into the beta test and it seems like Zenimax did a pretty good job. The Ultimate Edition was super cheap during the steam sale, so I have all the DLC, I just haven't touched them yet. I kind of wish I was able to turn to DLC off until later like in Fallout 3 GOTY edition (I probably can, it's just not as intuitive). Starting off with the DLC items kind of felt like cheating. That's just nitpicking though.

It was a bit odd starting out with the DLC in-game (as with Fallout 3 I bought the DLC discs after beating the main story).

That being said, I have not & will not indulge myself in said content until further satisfaction has been reached in the primary stages.

filmthis

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2836 on: February 08, 2014, 01:27:37 AM »

running through chrono trigger again..
this game seemed much longer when i was younger. then again, i did just start so... we'll see.
vx1000

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2837 on: February 08, 2014, 04:08:32 PM »
Flapy bird..brutal
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2838 on: February 12, 2014, 07:17:32 AM »
Anybody else get the nagging feeling that you're making the wrong decision while playing one of the elder scrolls games or fallout? I always feel like I'm spending my money right or I'm choosing the wrong perks or something.

Yu Dum

« Reply #2839 on: February 12, 2014, 07:37:34 AM »
Still playing the new Legend of Zelda for 3DS.

dillanharp

« Reply #2840 on: February 13, 2014, 11:12:52 AM »
Outlast, jesus christ this game is terrifying, no weapons, just run and hide.

Anyone play Rust yet? Looks interesting.

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #2841 on: February 13, 2014, 11:52:18 AM »
Probs gta v at my friends house.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #2842 on: February 13, 2014, 10:23:59 PM »
Outlast, jesus christ this game is terrifying, no weapons, just run and hide.

Anyone play Rust yet? Looks interesting.

Money's tight so I haven't picked it up yet, but I'm definitely going to. A couple friends of mine have it and speak very highly of it. Apparently it's DayZ without the zombies, and some minecraft elements. Sounds amazing. Outlast looks fucking terrifying. I really want to play that and Amnesia, but I know I'm too much of a baby.

Has anyone played Dream? I like games where the only point is to explore, and the concept seems interesting.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #2843 on: February 14, 2014, 01:18:19 AM »
We recently recieved a wrong shippment of some games at work, so I was able to get a free copy of Skyrim: Legendary edition for PC. I finished it on Xbox, but I installed it and man, its so much better on PC. Right now I dont even fuck with the main story, just doing the civil war quests, and after that Im gonna look into that  Falskaar mod and some other shit.. Amazing game, but I think I liked Morrowind better. But Oblivion was boring as hell.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #2844 on: February 14, 2014, 01:30:03 AM »
the last video game i took super seriously and deep was metal gear solid snake eater when it just came out for PS2
i love the whole franchise and story, after snake eater i halted my video game life and have no idea whats going on with metal gear solid today. someday i'll pick up

for shits and giggles, the roommates and i have the most intense and fun battles in super smash bros melee
captain falcon for life fuckers. i'll kill you
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 01:33:21 AM by mex.ceferino »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #2845 on: February 14, 2014, 11:50:31 AM »
We recently recieved a wrong shippment of some games at work, so I was able to get a free copy of Skyrim: Legendary edition for PC. I finished it on Xbox, but I installed it and man, its so much better on PC. Right now I dont even fuck with the main story, just doing the civil war quests, and after that Im gonna look into that  Falskaar mod and some other shit.. Amazing game, but I think I liked Morrowind better. But Oblivion was boring as hell.
I LOVE skyrim, I've been playing it off and on all day since I'm snowed in. I beat the main questline on one play through, but I usually do all the Daedric and other side quests first since they're more fun. There are definitely some great mods out there, that's my favorite part about playing on PC. I haven't played Morrowind or Oblivion yet, I'm going to grab both of them during the Summer sale I'm thinking. That's funny that you liked Morrowind more and thought Oblivion was boring, my brother was the exact opposite.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #2846 on: February 14, 2014, 12:38:35 PM »
the last video game i took super seriously and deep was metal gear solid snake eater when it just came out for PS2
i love the whole franchise and story, after snake eater i halted my video game life and have no idea whats going on with metal gear solid today. someday i'll pick up

for shits and giggles, the roommates and i have the most intense and fun battles in super smash bros melee
captain falcon for life fuckers. i'll kill you

About to start going to biweekly tournaments for that shit at a local college where I live.  I never realized how big SSBM was until I started playing it with my friends and did some research.  Here is a falcon video for you too peep just to see how good some of these fucking kids are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9vziStKcg6g

And one recent match from the biggest smash tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SOnYtXIyfW4

Also, I play sheik and I'd beat ya ass.   :P
I suck at SLAP.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #2847 on: February 14, 2014, 01:50:26 PM »
trying to play this titanfall beta on pc, but there's no fuckin servers.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #2848 on: February 14, 2014, 07:41:52 PM »
Back into the computer gaming realm after a 10 year hiatus.

Currently playing Loadout a bit more than I should...

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #2849 on: March 07, 2014, 11:38:09 AM »