Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556543 times)

formeitscrazylike

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #2910 on: October 05, 2014, 02:25:12 PM »
Far Cry 3...best single player ive ever played

Yes, picked this up a couple weeks ago and had a blast. I recently re-set all the outposts and made it harder and am ripping through it again. It's fun to see how deep into enemy territory you can get

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #2911 on: October 09, 2014, 09:55:54 PM »
Playing Shadow of Mordoor right now, shits sick.  Buy it.

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2912 on: October 15, 2014, 10:43:07 AM »
hotline miami on ps3, shit is so fun

Yes!!

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #2913 on: October 18, 2014, 10:25:55 AM »
Earthworm Jim on SEGA. The undisputed GOAT.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #2914 on: October 18, 2014, 12:16:35 PM »
I've been playing Smash Bros for the 3DS nonstop since it came out.

Been playing Destiny on and off since launch too. Hate to say it, but it's starting to get pretty stale. The PvP seems cool if you have the time to grind like crazy, but I don't, so being in the teens is just getting frustrating and making me more excited for that Halo Collection coming out next month.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2915 on: October 18, 2014, 04:07:46 PM »
Red Dead Redemption. Again. People still play multiplayer and it's still beautiful.

dillanharp

« Reply #2916 on: October 18, 2014, 04:52:50 PM »
I just traded in destiny and picked up shadows of mordor.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2917 on: October 20, 2014, 05:11:21 PM »

Mordor is pretty fun. It's pretty repetitive, especially if you've played Assassin's Creed or the Arkham games. Fun, though. I like it more than Destiny that's for damn sure.

dillanharp

« Reply #2918 on: October 21, 2014, 08:52:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Mordor is pretty fun. It's pretty repetitive, especially if you've played Assassin's Creed or the Arkham games. Fun, though. I like it more than Destiny that's for damn sure.
It's less repetitive than destiny that's for sure. Last night I kept trying to kill this captain, then during the fight one or 2 other names Orcs would show up and fuck me up. Life's not fair  :'(

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #2919 on: October 21, 2014, 09:04:28 AM »
Red Dead Redemption. Again. People still play multiplayer and it's still beautiful.
I think Red Dead Revolver was the last game I played. That is a good game. Either that or the Final Fantasy that changed the battle system completely. Was that 12? I've always been pretty far behind the gaming curve, I get next gen systems like 3 gens later

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2920 on: October 21, 2014, 12:10:16 PM »
I definitely wanna pick up Shadows Of Mordor at some point. So many games this fall/winter. RIP in peace my wallet.

dillanharp

« Reply #2921 on: October 21, 2014, 07:57:08 PM »
I really want to check out Alien: Isolation and The Evil Within but I have a lot of math classes ony schedule.

Vinchenzo

• Rep: -21
    • Eastern Fronts avatar image
« Reply #2922 on: October 21, 2014, 10:29:19 PM »
Anyone here play CODMW2/3 on Steam?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2923 on: October 22, 2014, 02:27:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think Red Dead Revolver was the last game I played. That is a good game. Either that or the Final Fantasy that changed the battle system completely. Was that 12? I've always been pretty far behind the gaming curve, I get next gen systems like 3 gens later

Redemption is like playing all the best parts of the best western films. It's really cinematic, meaning the gameplay not a fuck ton of cutscenes. It's held up really well, too. Came out in 2009 I think? I never played Revolver but I've heard they're pretty different games.

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #2924 on: October 22, 2014, 02:52:07 PM »
I play CoD4 sometimes. Is MW2 active? I was thinking of buying it the other day but thought it might be dead these days.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2925 on: November 05, 2014, 03:24:50 PM »
I really want to check out Alien: Isolation and The Evil Within but I have a lot of math classes ony schedule.

What do you study?

Just sniff some glue

• Rep: -3
« Reply #2926 on: November 05, 2014, 09:56:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dang red dead revolver came out in 2004 maybe 2005. Yeah, your thinking of Final Fantasy 12 which nobody seemed to like, but I really enjoyed it to the point were I would consider replaying it.

Just sniff some glue

« Reply #2927 on: November 05, 2014, 10:08:17 PM »

Same here I loved Amnesia and Alien basically looks like the same mechanics (for the most part).Its probably good you have classes because I hear bad things about Evil within. I really wanted to play The evil within because I loved RE4.  I just here a lot of bad things about that game (wide screen ratio, bad camera angles, game crashes, glitches), so I'll wait for it to go down in price and many patches later before getting it.

dillanharp

« Reply #2928 on: November 06, 2014, 12:31:27 AM »
Got talked in to getting the new world of Warcraft expansion coming out next week. Did a insta 90 mage. If anyone's on there pm me your battletag.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #2929 on: November 06, 2014, 01:20:08 AM »

Hadn't played this in a few years and finally managed to finish it. Highly recommend it!

Remember wanting to play this as a kid but never got the chance. Pretty decent NES rpg.

Vinchenzo

• Rep: -21
    • Eastern Fronts avatar image
« Reply #2930 on: November 06, 2014, 09:22:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I play CoD4 sometimes. Is MW2 active? I was thinking of buying it the other day but thought it might be dead these days.
Def active with td, ffa, dom, hctd, and sometimes hcdom

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #2931 on: November 11, 2014, 02:58:06 AM »
found a ROM of 007 the world is not enough for N64, fun times  :)

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #2932 on: November 12, 2014, 12:57:28 AM »

Puzzle adventure from Ron Gilbert.

Just sniff some glue

« Reply #2933 on: November 12, 2014, 03:46:35 PM »
found a ROM of 007 the world is not enough for N64, fun times  :)

The amount of hours that I played that game.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2934 on: November 12, 2014, 04:27:26 PM »
Dead Space 2. Shit scares me sometimes even when I have my guard up.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2935 on: November 19, 2014, 04:34:11 PM »
Got Far Cry 4 yesterday, it's pretty much the same as Far Cry 3, meaning it's fun as fuck, but the story line is dumb as bricks. I often find myself spacing out while cut scenes play, they need some new writers. Overall, shit;s dope

Kinch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #2936 on: November 20, 2014, 02:12:04 AM »
Got Far Cry 4 yesterday, it's pretty much the same as Far Cry 3, meaning it's fun as fuck, but the story line is dumb as bricks. I often find myself spacing out while cut scenes play, they need some new writers. Overall, shit;s dope

I'd never played a Far Cry game before 3 and the painfully bad, unskippable cutscenes and out and out childishly predictable storyline are probably the only reasons I haven't replayed it in a different way (I went for all the sniper type perks and took everything out that way). Enjoyed the game in every other way but I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it a bit like this.

Recently I've been playing the Xcom: Enemy Unknown reboot. I loved the series when I was a kid, and this one does a fairly good job of updating some of the game's trademark frustrations. I think it does lack a little in terms of managing customisations for your soldiers and vehicles compared to the old ones though, and also suffers from some cheesy, although mercifully skippable, cutscenes. 

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2937 on: November 20, 2014, 08:33:58 AM »
Been playing Smash Bros for the 3DS. Gonna pick it up for Wii-U tonight and I'm beyond stoked.

Dunno if there any any fellow Wii-U owners on here, but if you wanna smash hit me up: pizzafliptofakie

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2938 on: November 20, 2014, 08:35:45 AM »
I'm playing the hell out of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth right now. I played a ton of the original so basically the last several years of my life have been dedicated to playing this game.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2939 on: November 23, 2014, 09:11:37 AM »
I'm playing the hell out of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth right now. I played a ton of the original so basically the last several years of my life have been dedicated to playing this game.

Never heard of it. Just checked it out on Steam though and the reviews are super good, added