Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 270199 times)

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #3270 on: September 18, 2017, 08:19:32 AM »
Dark Souls. Beat DS3 and Bloodborne, but this game is brutal.

thomas kook

• Rep: -4
  • no
« Reply #3271 on: September 21, 2017, 01:30:25 AM »
i got gta v for ps4 on my birthday but that game is boring as all hell on my own. i wish i could add you guys but i'm european so that would probably result in me playing gta at 4 in the morning and that sucks

last video game i played was rocket league btw i can't get enough of that game for some reason
I want to express my attraction to Morgan Smith. He is such a cutie! I'd love to kiss him, hold hands with him, and snuggle in bed with him. I'm being completely sincere about this.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
  • I will show you Monster Zero.
« Reply #3272 on: September 23, 2017, 05:35:12 PM »
I like to put on the Extended Timeline mod for Europa Universalis IV, which is kinda wack, and leave it on Observer mode, just to see how the world will unfurl. I decided to fuck things up a bit, so I started one day before World War I, shattered Russia, and then united it with China and the tiny Indian princedoms that were still under the British Raj's control. Then let it run for a century to see how things would go. This is a world where pretty much everything stayed the same, except Germany is mad beefy and the Central African Republic is a regional power in Africa. This sucked and I'm glad I didn't stay to watch.

VCR

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #3273 on: October 09, 2017, 08:17:57 AM »
GT Sport beta
"fucking wheel feel off"

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
« Reply #3274 on: October 12, 2017, 12:10:35 AM »
Shadow of War is pretty sick.
you never know about pre-cum 

PanteraSucks

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3275 on: October 12, 2017, 08:16:24 PM »
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door on GameCube

Garth Marenghi

• Rep: 16
« Reply #3276 on: October 14, 2017, 03:31:35 AM »
Finished Skyrim. Happy it's out of my system.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #3277 on: October 16, 2017, 05:01:11 PM »
Anybody playing fortnite? I didn't realize the game was free and I see most of the youtubers I watch play this game. They play battle royal and thats what I been playing. It's pretty damn fun but way more fun if you are in a duo or a squad with your friends. Me and my friend got top 12 in the second game we ever did but then basically died right away any games after that.

I like it because I don't have a PC and can't play PUBG and I always wanted to play that game. This is definitely a knockoff of that game but I still have fun

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #3278 on: October 17, 2017, 10:39:13 AM »
got shadow of war free with my new GPU.  pretty fun. not sure if its 60 dollars fun but a solid game so far.

ReeferMadness

• Rep: -96
  • Don't Fear The Reefer
« Reply #3279 on: October 24, 2017, 04:26:09 AM »
Fortnite is tite

krookedjuice

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3280 on: October 24, 2017, 10:12:15 AM »
I bought Cuphead from the xbox store the other day. It's fun, but jesus Christ is it frustrating.

ReeferMadness

• Rep: -96
  • Don't Fear The Reefer
« Reply #3281 on: October 25, 2017, 09:13:53 AM »
Anybody playing fortnite? I didn't realize the game was free and I see most of the youtubers I watch play this game. They play battle royal and thats what I been playing. It's pretty damn fun but way more fun if you are in a duo or a squad with your friends. Me and my friend got top 12 in the second game we ever did but then basically died right away any games after that.

I like it because I don't have a PC and can't play PUBG and I always wanted to play that game. This is definitely a knockoff of that game but I still have fun

Tobey u got PS4?

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
« Reply #3282 on: October 27, 2017, 08:09:48 AM »
splatoon 2 last night... it love that game

G raham

• Rep: -23
« Reply #3283 on: October 27, 2017, 08:52:09 AM »
Bought mario Odyssey today already up to bowser lol. Hangin out for cod, tell me theres someone else here who appreciates playing  with sniper rifles without a scope
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

darkslideoftheforce

• Rep: -22
« Reply #3284 on: October 30, 2017, 11:05:27 AM »
playing skyrim now on ps4. played it before years ago. it's still pretty lit

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #3285 on: October 30, 2017, 01:47:46 PM »

Tobey u got PS4?

Xbox one

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 13
« Reply #3286 on: October 30, 2017, 11:38:47 PM »
Walked into Target to grab some essentials and left with a Nintendo switch and Mario odyssey. I suck.

Hyped though. Game is fun so far. Doom and rocket league come out soon. Haven't owned a console since the PlayStation 1 so I feel like a kid again.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
« Reply #3287 on: November 02, 2017, 01:39:18 PM »
Walked into Target to grab some essentials and left with a Nintendo switch and Mario odyssey. I suck.

Hyped though. Game is fun so far. Doom and rocket league come out soon. Haven't owned a console since the PlayStation 1 so I feel like a kid again.

Odyssey is great, i beat the story over the weekend, but there's still a lot of bullshit to do

Bizarro Jerry

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3288 on: November 03, 2017, 05:10:05 PM »
Fortnite is tite
With what little free time I have, after the skating has been done, I've been trying out this game. Super fun but super hard. I've played for about 6 hours total and I've only one a round one time.