Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 311290 times)

frisco

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #630 on: November 02, 2008, 03:04:56 PM »
Anyone own or played Far Cry 2? I kinda need a new shooting game or something and it's actually remarkable how little there is out there that interests me right now. Seems really good, but I don't know.

you should try deadspace out, its fucking awesome

i think gears of war 2 comes out this week or resistance 2 if you have a ps3

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #631 on: November 02, 2008, 03:07:59 PM »
i was sent the world at war beta key, but it keeps showing up as invalid. im kinda bummed. more bummed that we're gone back to WWII though. seriously, how many world war II games does the world need.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #632 on: November 02, 2008, 03:31:51 PM »
Anyone own or played Far Cry 2? I kinda need a new shooting game or something and it's actually remarkable how little there is out there that interests me right now. Seems really good, but I don't know.

you should try deadspace out, its fucking awesome

i think gears of war 2 comes out this week or resistance 2 if you have a ps3
Dead Space is a possibility. I hate Gears though.

frisco

« Reply #633 on: November 02, 2008, 03:42:25 PM »
i was sent the world at war beta key, but it keeps showing up as invalid. im kinda bummed. more bummed that we're gone back to WWII though. seriously, how many world war II games does the world need.

apparently when you get a 7 kill streak in online instead of calling a helicopter you call german shepherds, so hyped on that

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 366
« Reply #634 on: November 02, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »

apparently when you get a 7 kill streak in online instead of calling a helicopter you call german shepherds, so hyped on that

that sounds amazing.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #635 on: November 02, 2008, 05:45:42 PM »

they're annoying as fuck when they are coming for you. a pretty cool addition, though.

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #636 on: November 02, 2008, 06:20:39 PM »

they're annoying as fuck when they are coming for you. a pretty cool addition, though.

all you have to do is stab them. it's quite easy that way to avoid getting killed.  the 5 kill streak artillery sucks, it takes forever to fire off after you selected the location.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -223
« Reply #637 on: November 02, 2008, 08:45:53 PM »
The good games I've been playing as of late...

Deadspace - Amazing from start to finish
Fallout 3 - A little slow, but still very good.
Saints Row 2 - GTA4 lite and stupid, but still fun.
Gears of War 2 - Bought a pirate copy of this yesterday. So far, so good.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 12:06:51 AM by Mouth »
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj
« Reply #638 on: November 02, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »

Tried it on PC, I can't get into it for some reason. Never really believed in a dude that can take so many shots to the body and survive; not that I'm bad at headshots but come on. Whole gameplay thing was just something I was not interested in. First one was good, though.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
  • only the classics
« Reply #639 on: November 03, 2008, 08:33:08 AM »
i was pumped for quantom of solace tomorrow seeing as wii as like 1 good shooter....but now its got bad reviews......oh well ill wait for call of duty
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

frisco

« Reply #640 on: November 04, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #641 on: November 04, 2008, 04:10:47 PM »

im guessing i should probably grab this instead of fallout, but im still going to ask how resistance is after all the hype.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #642 on: November 04, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »

all you have to do is stab them. it's quite easy that way to avoid getting killed.  the 5 kill streak artillery sucks, it takes forever to fire off after you selected the location.

You play pretty often? PM me your tag and we can get killed by unemployed computer programers at the same time.

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #643 on: November 04, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »

You play pretty often? PM me your tag and we can get killed by unemployed computer programers at the same time.

What I wanna hear about is this Nazi Zombie mini game you can unlock after you complete the campaign that you can play online.

Stoked for Left 4 Dead early access demo on the 6th.

frisco

« Reply #644 on: November 04, 2008, 04:24:11 PM »

im guessing i should probably grab this instead of fallout, but im still going to ask how resistance is after all the hype.

seriously if you liked call of duty get resistance, fallout 3 is an epic adventure, the selective shooting is fun but the quests are so daunting and massive i didnt have fun with it i felt like a lot of the game was a chore

so far ive just been fucking shit up in resistance

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
« Reply #645 on: November 04, 2008, 04:28:40 PM »
Fallout 3 is so fun. I just can't find a place to sleep, a doctor or enough stimp pack things to keep from limping though. It's getting frustrating but it's still a really fun game.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

Mevs

• Rep: 29
« Reply #646 on: November 04, 2008, 04:45:07 PM »
i was pumped for quantom of solace tomorrow seeing as wii as like 1 good shooter....but now its got bad reviews......oh well ill wait for call of duty

If you're waiting for a decent FPS on Wii, The Conduit is shaping up pretty nicely and just got picked up by Sega. Some hands-on impressions on IGN: http://wii.ign.com/articles/915/915744p1.html
mhe-likes.tumblr.com
Instagram: @Mevs82

Des Esseintes

• Rep: 21
« Reply #647 on: November 05, 2008, 02:34:15 AM »

Another generic FPS.

Just dick swinging supersoldiers shooting aliens with assault rifles.

Might aswell buy any shooter released in the last year.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
« Reply #648 on: November 05, 2008, 01:08:36 PM »
i played this for about 2 weeks last year and i plan on buying it some time real soon.

but the last game i played was ea skate with malto and briden

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #649 on: November 08, 2008, 10:35:19 AM »
resistance 2 is raping house right now, hows the online? and its nice to see games finally taking advantage of the trophy shit.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #650 on: November 08, 2008, 10:41:50 AM »

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
  • only the classics
« Reply #651 on: November 08, 2008, 11:37:34 AM »

If you're waiting for a decent FPS on Wii, The Conduit is shaping up pretty nicely and just got picked up by Sega. Some hands-on impressions on IGN: http://wii.ign.com/articles/915/915744p1.html

you have no idea man...i check ign daily to see if they have updates on this game
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

frisco

« Reply #652 on: November 08, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »
resistance 2 is raping house right now, hows the online? and its nice to see games finally taking advantage of the trophy shit.

initially i didnt like it, i was in a bad game, its amazing how much it can taint a game or a movie if you start off on a bad foot

however, i got really stoned and brought it to a friends house and played the online again and was so stoked on it, use the marksman gun, its like the battle rifle in halo and it serves, the graphics and framerate look amazing at 1080p

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #653 on: November 08, 2008, 03:20:27 PM »

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 579
« Reply #654 on: November 08, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #655 on: November 08, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »
Gears Of War 2

frisco

« Reply #656 on: November 08, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »
Gears Of War 2

damn i want to play this, but 360's would be way too frustrating to own

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #657 on: November 08, 2008, 07:04:34 PM »

Shit, how is it? Completely slept on this the last couple weeks.
I definitely need something to play on Live with friends, and it certainly looks like the ticket.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #658 on: November 08, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »
Gears Of War 2

why? the new ones have fixed internals and in just over a week the new front end is launching that has support for hd streaming netflix

frisco

« Reply #659 on: November 08, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »
Gears Of War 2

why? the new ones have fixed internals and in just over a week the new front end is launching that has support for hd streaming netflix

I didnt know that, but having to pay for xbox live, not a whole lot of money but still