Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 312154 times)

Gest

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #810 on: December 08, 2008, 09:03:37 PM »
i just re-beat megaman 2 for nes the other day

right now im playing megaman starforce pegasus for ds. i dont know what the fuck i was thinking when i purchased this, shit is too gay

frisco

« Reply #811 on: December 09, 2008, 01:48:18 AM »
is world at war worth getting, or is it just the same old shit?
i'm half sick of world war 2, but theres no other game i'm really interested in getting.

depends on whether you liked call of duty modern warfare or not, it more or less is the same game, same perks for the most part, same graphics engine, same online modes, there is not much added other than substituting a helicopter for a pack of dogs which is pretty rad

id wait until boxing day, get on over to a best buy or a future shop and pick it up for 30$

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #812 on: December 09, 2008, 11:35:43 AM »
i'm half sick of world war 2, but theres no other game i'm really interested in getting.

depends on whether you liked call of duty modern warfare or not, it more or less is the same game, same perks for the most part, same graphics engine, same online modes, there is not much added other than substituting a helicopter for a pack of dogs which is pretty rad

id wait until boxing day, get on over to a best buy or a future shop and pick it up for 30$

its sick, but modern warfare still takes the cake.
Iam waiting for Killzone 2 , that shit is gonna be sick!

frisco

« Reply #813 on: December 09, 2008, 01:04:23 PM »

graphics wise it is supposedly the best shooter ever made, who knows how itll translate to gameplay and online play but from the gameplay videos ive seen of the beta and of the press released stuff it looks fucking unreal, still a long while before it comes out

era

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -39
  • FUCKIN WA-LA!
« Reply #814 on: December 09, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »

Ya I got em both.  Both have there pros and cons id say.  Sick thing about WaW is you earn your assists.  You don't just get 2 points, if you shot a guy till last stand and someone else gets the kill you get 8.  If you like the older style games you'll like this one for sure, but if you don;t care either way and you have one or the other, stick with that till cod 5
That goofy mother fuckin' man in that room will survive that shit.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #815 on: December 09, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »
Someone add me on ps3 and play some GTA with me! My name is thedenvershop666. Frisco added me but he won't answer my invites :(

Also, what are the best multiplayer games for the DS? I've heard Mario Kart, Metroid, and Advance Wars are good. What do you guys recommend?

pops

• Rep: -1
« Reply #816 on: December 10, 2008, 12:54:20 AM »
Halo 3 all the way. It's fun to play in LIVE and the campaign is amazing. I'll never get bored of Halo. I think I should install the first one too, Combat Evolved. Loved that shit. I also play that new Castlevania for DS occasionally. Those are super good, too.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #817 on: December 10, 2008, 02:54:06 AM »
Officially been playin Fable 2 for about 10 hours today, its the most involved i been in a video game since probably final fantasy 7. And the only video game ather then Skate ive played in about a year.
I finally had to shut it off, i need to sleep.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #818 on: December 10, 2008, 11:09:46 AM »
battletoad hardcore shit
tricks are for kids , style is forever

daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #819 on: December 10, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »
Just bought this a few days ago for 99 cents at value village and have been playing non stop

"you are one radical son of a bitch"

Des Esseintes

• Rep: 21
« Reply #820 on: December 11, 2008, 03:31:48 AM »
Officially been playin Fable 2 for about 10 hours today, its the most involved i been in a video game since probably final fantasy 7. And the only video game ather then Skate ive played in about a year.
I finally had to shut it off, i need to sleep.
It's one of the only video games that actually manages to be funny an' all.

Rather than shouting "fart" like other games do.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
  • still rocklobster
« Reply #821 on: December 11, 2008, 09:40:30 AM »
left 4 dead with a couple of friends online....  game is intense....

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #822 on: December 11, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »

I want to try that, but none of my friends have it and I'm sure it gets completely ruined playing with random assholes.

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj
« Reply #823 on: December 11, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »

I want to try that, but none of my friends have it and I'm sure it gets completely ruined playing with random assholes.

Hasn't been that bad for me on PC. Usually arses reveal themselves in the lobby when they're calling everyone in a lobby a fag or telling you to suck their dick for some reason. I usually just leave and find another. Most of the time I run into decent people who make the game funny and enjoyable. Probably clocked in over 60 hours since beta/demo.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #824 on: December 11, 2008, 07:43:12 PM »
My girl's brother gave me Assassin's Creed and I've played it 10 minutes and hate it.

Since.1927

• Rep: 2
  • Cardiel wins at life.
« Reply #825 on: December 11, 2008, 08:02:42 PM »
tetris

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #826 on: December 11, 2008, 09:30:03 PM »
Fallout 3 is tight shit.  It's fun and really long also, I'm like 35 hours into it and not even nearly halfway done.  I want to get the new COD game someday.  I bought gears 2 but I haven't fucked with it too much.
do more yoga!

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 366
« Reply #827 on: December 11, 2008, 10:59:30 PM »
My girl's brother gave me Assassin's Creed and I've played it 10 minutes and hate it.

that games boring as shit unless you seriously get into it. i tried to play it about 4 times and would always give up within half an hour because i would just lose interest in slowly walking around and being stupid, then i fucked my ankle and actually had the time to get into it and finish it, it turned out pretty good.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
  • still rocklobster
« Reply #828 on: December 11, 2008, 11:43:06 PM »

actually you'll be surprised how much fun it can be playing with random strangers...  2 of my friends and myself were playing yesterday and some random guy join us... turns out he fucking ruled and he was helping our asses from start t finish...

for best experience get your friends in the same room and play it together, lots of shouting and screaming adds to the experience....

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -107
« Reply #829 on: December 12, 2008, 06:59:48 AM »
I just got a Geforce 9500GT with 1GB of DDR2 ram off Newegg for 40 dollars w/ rebate AND I'M PSYCHED TO PLAY PC GAMES / MODERN GAMES

Downloaded Fallout 3.  Holy fuck this game is good.  seems like the possibilities are endless with it.

Then I got let in on a secret that I want to share with everyone:

YOU CAN GET THE SERIAL NUMBERS FOR PC GAMES RIGHT OUT OF THE DISPLAY CASES AT MOST GAMESTOPS/EB GAMES

My buddy did this for the Orange Box, he opened up the display case and there was the serial number insert right inside.  So I went to my Gamestop near my house, and fuckin' a.  Opened up the case to L4D and there was the insert:

FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO PLAY L4D ONLINE FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1) Find the display case right on the shelf, and grab it, and when no one is paying attention grab that insert right out of it.

2) Download Steam if you don't already have it.

3) Under MyGames click Activate my Steam Product and put that serial number in and BAM the whole fucking game will start downloading and you will be able to play.  No need for the CD.  I had no idea that you could buy games and such on Steam ala iTunes.

I have spent like 8 hours so far, even playing the same campaigns in L4D over and over, and it's still not old yet.  Shit is fucking crazy, and it is even better when you get a good team. 

Who else plays it on the PC?  Let's get some fucking campaigns going, my name on there is "iwishilivedinfinland", and for anyone else, GO GET THAT NUMBER AND PLAY!

I also was able to get a serial for Call of Duty World At War, it was on the back of the instuction manual that was still in there.  Just download a version off of a torrent site, and put that code in, and you've got all the online play you want without having to deal with cracked servers.

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #830 on: December 12, 2008, 09:04:11 AM »
Ahahaha that's so fucked. At least it's the store copy that no one else is gonna miss out on.

my SteamID is : tysj if you want to play.

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -107
« Reply #831 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:13 AM »
Ahahaha that's so fucked. At least it's the store copy that no one else is gonna miss out on.

my SteamID is : tysj if you want to play.

As far as I can think, no one is getting dicked at all.  I don't know what gamestop does the games that were in the cases, but when someone buys it there, they obviously give them a sealed one.

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #832 on: December 12, 2008, 10:08:25 AM »
I think if they run out of copies, they end up using the display case and copy. I think that's what happened with my brother once.

I may try this for the Orange Box, my brother has always wanted to get me into TF2 but I never really wanted to pay for it and I always miss the Free TF2 weekends.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #833 on: December 13, 2008, 08:41:54 AM »
I think if they run out of copies, they end up using the display case and copy. I think that's what happened with my brother once.

I may try this for the Orange Box, my brother has always wanted to get me into TF2 but I never really wanted to pay for it and I always miss the Free TF2 weekends.
team fortress 2 is $10 on steam this weekend.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
  • still rocklobster
« Reply #834 on: December 13, 2008, 10:24:12 AM »
left 4 dead again today....  3 of us were in a shop playing it and we met a friend online who hosted the dead air level at insane difficulty.... we couldnt even make it past the first stage after 5 tires....

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #835 on: December 13, 2008, 11:35:02 AM »

team fortress 2 is $10 on steam this weekend.

Yeah I just got a guest pass from a guy on another forum so I'm gonna try it out and see how it goes.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #836 on: December 13, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »
Finally Beat fable 2, and the ending sucked and was really bummed.... but the whole game before that was a blast. I still play it now just to knock my wife up and beat up towns people ... cheap fun.

Des Esseintes

• Rep: 21
« Reply #837 on: December 14, 2008, 04:59:00 AM »
Finally Beat fable 2, and the ending sucked and was really bummed.... but the whole game before that was a blast. I still play it now just to knock my wife up and beat up towns people ... cheap fun.
I was just annoyed that there was no last boss whatsoever. One blast and he's gone.

I'm in the process of buying every single piece of property in the game.

It's a right cunt building up the money to buy Fairfax castle though.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 366
« Reply #838 on: December 14, 2008, 01:24:33 PM »
im replaying call of duty 4. this game kicks alot of ass, especially after watching 6 seasons of 24 and the band of brothers series in the last 2 weeks. ive been itchin to kill.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #839 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:35 AM »
not sure if this has been posted yet.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/grandtheftautoivthelostanddamned/video/6202321/grand-theft-auto-iv-the-lost-and-damned-trailer?hd=1&tag=topslot;img;1
a new grand theft auto game. stoked, it looks gnarly.

edit- i just found out it's only for xbox too.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 04:02:04 PM by guy le douche »