Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 311614 times)

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • tiger style
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #870 on: December 30, 2008, 09:02:45 AM »

this game is fucking awesome

DRVAD666

• Rep: -5
    • http://www.strangemilitary.com/images/content/101001.jpg
« Reply #871 on: December 30, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »
GTA SAN-ANDREAS SON

CeeyMar

« Reply #872 on: December 30, 2008, 11:39:18 AM »
Played Left 4 Dead online last night from 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. and only played 2 levels Dead Air and Blood Harvest. Blood Harvest took us like 2-3 hours to beat that level is fucking impossible.

redrum

• Rep: 12
« Reply #873 on: December 30, 2008, 04:14:30 PM »
fifa 08, usually just the manager mode or challenge mode for fun.

i've played 09 at my friends house, but im not sure if i'd buy it for some reason. has anyone else played 09 yet and whats your opinion?

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 435
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #874 on: December 30, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »
Rayman Raving Rabbids Tv Party on Wii. Crazy as hell.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

frisco

« Reply #875 on: December 30, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »
fifa 08, usually just the manager mode or challenge mode for fun.

i've played 09 at my friends house, but im not sure if i'd buy it for some reason. has anyone else played 09 yet and whats your opinion?

i fucking love it, I used to have these massive tournaments with 8 of my friends in university playing fifa 06, I havent played 08 so I cant give you a comparison but 09 is fun, I havent found it anywhere where I can buy it with a gift certificate so i've been playing the demo over and over, buying this shit soon though

DRVAD666

• Rep: -5
    • http://www.strangemilitary.com/images/content/101001.jpg
« Reply #876 on: December 30, 2008, 08:00:58 PM »
GTA VICE-CITY LEGIT SHIT

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
  • only the classics
« Reply #877 on: December 30, 2008, 08:03:45 PM »
skunked my dad in madden
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #878 on: December 30, 2008, 08:20:20 PM »
nhl 2009 be a pro mode is amazing
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #879 on: December 30, 2008, 08:56:06 PM »
my kid brother just destroyed me in fifa 09..little did i know he is ranked 30th in north america for some tournament of champions he is participating in starting in a couple days..

09 is without question the best fifa they've put out, the gameplay is the smoothest i've experienced and the be a pro mode is out of control

frisco

« Reply #880 on: December 31, 2008, 12:47:08 AM »
my kid brother just destroyed me in fifa 09..little did i know he is ranked 30th in north america for some tournament of champions he is participating in starting in a couple days..

09 is without question the best fifa they've put out, the gameplay is the smoothest i've experienced and the be a pro mode is out of control

ah i just bought it, have yet to play be a pro mode however if its anything like NHL09s ill be hyped

skunked my dad in madden

thats rad, I wish I could play videogames with my dad

baxty

« Reply #881 on: December 31, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »
just played call of duty 5 with max power, i fucking love xbox.

frisco

« Reply #882 on: December 31, 2008, 01:54:13 AM »
ew baxter you better still have your ps3

i just got destroyed in my first ever online game of fifa 09 i got beat 9-0 however i won my second game 2-0 so who knows this may be a fucking rollercoaster until i learn how to play this

baxty

« Reply #883 on: December 31, 2008, 02:23:02 AM »

i just got destroyed in my first ever online game of fifa 09 i got beat 9-0 however i won my second game 2-0 so who knows this may be a fucking rollercoaster until i learn how to play this
I might sell it. Hopefully you lose a lot so you know what it feels like to lose a lot. soccer lol.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #884 on: December 31, 2008, 07:34:44 AM »
just played call of duty 5 with max power, i fucking love xbox.
do you have a mic?  i'm thinking of making that stupid clan tag thing say "pals" or "slap"

started playing farcry 2. so far it's really good. there's a lot of driving around and getting from place to place but it kind of like that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 07:36:31 AM by max power »

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #885 on: January 03, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »
apparently there's a new batman game, the graphics look pretty good judging from the screen shots.
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/142/14273491/imgs_1.html

frisco

« Reply #886 on: January 03, 2009, 09:22:45 PM »
yea its called Arkham Asylum, if it follows the story line of the graphic novel its going to be rad, doesnt come out until late february I think

Rumours are swirling that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is in the works, beyond stoked when it comes out

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #887 on: January 03, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »
far cry 2 is amazing. i highly recommend it.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 366
« Reply #888 on: January 03, 2009, 11:03:33 PM »
yea its called Arkham Asylum, if it follows the story line of the graphic novel its going to be rad, doesnt come out until late february I think

Rumours are swirling that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is in the works, beyond stoked when it comes out

theres a near full list on the playstation forum for this year and thats on the list http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pslounge&thread.id=601618
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

frisco

« Reply #889 on: January 03, 2009, 11:13:20 PM »

theres a near full list on the playstation forum for this year and thats on the list http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pslounge&thread.id=601618

jesussss so many good games to look forward to on there, killzone 2 highlights the list

guile get your ass on nhl 09

redrum

« Reply #890 on: January 03, 2009, 11:31:44 PM »

ive been playing 09 a bit more lately, started to enjoy it heaps. the gameplay is really good, i guess the only thing i dont like now is the length of the advantage rule but whatevs.

frisco

« Reply #891 on: January 03, 2009, 11:57:08 PM »

ive been playing 09 a bit more lately, started to enjoy it heaps. the gameplay is really good, i guess the only thing i dont like now is the length of the advantage rule but whatevs.

the length of the advantage rule? do you mean a 'delayed penalty'? the way it is in the game is a standard hockey rule that has been around forever most likely, its been in all the nhl games i remember too

whitemanjazz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 417
« Reply #892 on: January 04, 2009, 01:46:28 AM »
street fighter 2
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

redrum

« Reply #893 on: January 04, 2009, 02:25:50 AM »

the length of the advantage rule? do you mean a 'delayed penalty'? the way it is in the game is a standard hockey rule that has been around forever most likely, its been in all the nhl games i remember too

nah, i was talking about fifa. bit of a mix up haha.

pube tube

« Reply #894 on: January 04, 2009, 04:27:39 AM »
COD 5 nightly with a 12 pack by my side.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #895 on: January 04, 2009, 07:25:53 AM »
fable;the lost chapter good game but to short...
tricks are for kids , style is forever

frisco

« Reply #896 on: January 04, 2009, 07:38:42 AM »
COD 5 nightly with a 12 pack by my side.

when i drink and play this game i find myself getting way too riled up, im always screaming at my tv, but i also do that when im not drinking

however ive been playing hardcore free for all in cod 5, lot of fun

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #897 on: January 04, 2009, 07:49:41 AM »
last night i got the dlc for far cry 2, solely for the silenced shotgun. now i can drive around africa pretending to be chigurh.

frisco

« Reply #898 on: January 04, 2009, 07:56:20 AM »
last night i got the dlc for far cry 2, solely for the silenced shotgun. now i can drive around africa pretending to be chigurh.
ohhh thats dope, pretty lame you have to download it but still ive never seen that a game so id probably download it too, going to rent this tomorrow along with "Mirrors Edge"

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #899 on: January 04, 2009, 08:03:04 AM »
ohhh thats dope, pretty lame you have to download it but still ive never seen that a game so id probably download it too, going to rent this tomorrow along with "Mirrors Edge"
it is lame it wasn't in the game already, and the new multiplayer maps don't mean shit for me because there's no point playing it online. the single player is so good that it doesn't even matter. creeping up on people with that shotgun and shelling camps with mortars from half a kilometer away are some of the best things i have experienced in a game, ever.

i want to rent mirrors edge because i heard it's really short. supposed to be alot of fun, though.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 08:05:51 AM by max power »