Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556227 times)

CeeyMar

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #990 on: January 30, 2009, 07:08:03 PM »
ohhhhh turdles. how is it? ive played resident evil 4 to death, i love those games.

as stated before its pretty hard, looks like the ful game is going to be amazing.

I'm thinking of selling Left 4 Dead and either buying Fear 2 when it comes out or Skate 2, Halp!

Guile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #991 on: January 30, 2009, 07:10:33 PM »
Expand Quote
ohhhhh turdles. how is it? ive played resident evil 4 to death, i love those games.
[close]

as stated before its pretty hard, looks like the ful game is going to be amazing.

I'm thinking of selling Left 4 Dead and either buying Fear 2 when it comes out or Skate 2, Halp!

thats a hard call, after playing that fear 2 demo im pretty hyped to buy that but skate 2 is a perfect game to toss in and just session, plus its skateboarding. do you sell the games or do you trade them to an ebgames/gamestop type place for store credit?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #992 on: January 30, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

heard it was kinda like 28 days later.
anyways iam bummed that RE isnt the same that it used to be, but whatevs. should be tight.

CeeyMar

« Reply #993 on: January 30, 2009, 07:20:38 PM »
^^^
Yeah it really depends but I can get my skate fix from skate 1, but skate 2 seems so much better.
I'm selling it to a friend for 50$

Livin The Psychedelic Life-

I guess you could say its like 28 days later but I'd call it more like the Rodney King riots.

frisco

« Reply #994 on: January 30, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

thats a hard call, after playing that fear 2 demo im pretty hyped to buy that but skate 2 is a perfect game to toss in and just session, plus its skateboarding. do you sell the games or do you trade them to an ebgames/gamestop type place for store credit?

yea that is a tough call, id go with skate 2, more replay value, you may find once you beat fear you wont want to go back and play it again and it most likely wont have a great online system, if it comes down to it though, head over to blockbuster and rent them both, renting games is so clutch, its 11 bucks but you can keep them for close to a month and in that time you could for sure beat fear 2

CeeyMar

« Reply #995 on: January 30, 2009, 07:27:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

yea that is a tough call, id go with skate 2, more replay value, you may find once you beat fear you wont want to go back and play it again and it most likely wont have a great online system, if it comes down to it though, head over to blockbuster and rent them both, renting games is so clutch, its 11 bucks but you can keep them for close to a month and in that time you could for sure beat fear 2

I don't have a Blockbuster..... there's a jumbo video but they only have 5 day rentals.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #996 on: January 31, 2009, 01:08:12 PM »
I played the fear 2 demo last night when i was really high, it was a really sketchy game. The graphics and everything look really good though.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #997 on: February 01, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »
So I bought a Gamecube for $20. I know Resident Evil 4 is a must buy, but what else is there? I never had one of these.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #998 on: February 01, 2009, 04:57:36 PM »
So I bought a Gamecube for $20. I know Resident Evil 4 is a must buy, but what else is there? I never had one of these.
Soul caliber is pretty fun

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #999 on: February 01, 2009, 05:29:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Soul caliber is pretty fun

The Metroid games are fun too.  Paper Mario is tight.  uh....  You can get Twilight Princess on Gamecube too, it's tight, but better on Wii.
do more yoga!

RaunchyKid

« Reply #1000 on: February 01, 2009, 05:31:46 PM »
ive been playing pokemon yellow lately, havent played in about a decade. what a trip

i preordered gta chinatown wars yesterday. im so damn excited for march 17. cell-shaded street violence, what could be better
I borrowed a GameBoy Micro and Poke'mon Sapphire from my friend. It's so fucking fun, I don't care what people say. It helps make time go by when I have nothing better to do because of the snow.

alienlurkshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #1001 on: February 01, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »
my lazy stoner friend had me come over and smoke weed and play skate 2. i thought it was going to be dumb as shit but it was actually kinda sick.
RIP Van

frisco

« Reply #1002 on: February 01, 2009, 08:23:07 PM »

Super Smash Brothers Melee is all you need that and the aforementioned RE4

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1003 on: February 02, 2009, 01:05:01 AM »
zelda^^
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #1004 on: February 02, 2009, 05:38:38 PM »
downloading the RE5 demo right now. if anyone wants to play some co-op later my gamertag is: RichUncSkeleton

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1005 on: February 02, 2009, 06:24:51 PM »
downloading the RE5 demo right now. if anyone wants to play some co-op later my gamertag is: RichUncSkeleton
is that for that ID for the box or PS3?
WTF?
its up on the PSN store!!
damn, 3 days for the Killzone 2 demo! and 4 for the AWS video!
fuck iam hyped on life right now.
made $55 in selling shit.... steelers winning. obama is prez! juiced son!

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1006 on: February 02, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »
that resident evil demo is pretty hard, you haev to get on your "A" game pretty quick
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1007 on: February 02, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »

ryanlozo

« Reply #1008 on: February 02, 2009, 10:38:26 PM »
i just got into the whole "pc gaming scene", and have been alternating between mass effect, dead space, and fallout 3. so much for going to classes this semester!

pops

• Rep: 218
« Reply #1009 on: February 03, 2009, 05:29:50 AM »
'

I've played a bunch of Castlevanias before but never had a chance to try this out. Finally, deciced to download it from the Live Arcade. One of the best games I've played, ever. Fantastic. I've almost finished this, just a little more to go. The atmosphere is just something purely amazing, nice visuals for a 2D platformer and musics/sounds are good. Lots of places to explore, quite lots of weapons/armor/shields to find and the difficulty level is just prefect. Can be pretty difficult at first, though. When you get used to this you'll see how fun this is to play.

Gest

« Reply #1010 on: February 03, 2009, 01:35:44 PM »
Expand Quote
'

I've played a bunch of Castlevanias before but never had a chance to try this out. Finally, deciced to download it from the Live Arcade. One of the best games I've played, ever. Fantastic. I've almost finished this, just a little more to go. The atmosphere is just something purely amazing, nice visuals for a 2D platformer and musics/sounds are good. Lots of places to explore, quite lots of weapons/armor/shields to find and the difficulty level is just prefect. Can be pretty difficult at first, though. When you get used to this you'll see how fun this is to play.
[close]

Damn, I had no idea that they had SOTN on Live Arcade, that's so worth whatever money it costs.  Top 5 PSX games, if not best games EVER.
qfft! DEFINATELY my favorite psx games. i wish they would port a version of this to ds or something

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1011 on: February 03, 2009, 02:37:54 PM »
you mean the three nearly exact games already on ds aren't enough?

Gest

« Reply #1012 on: February 03, 2009, 02:39:28 PM »
damn straight. sotn is the best castlevania, it could be possible to release it with super castlevania or something

why bitch about it

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1013 on: February 03, 2009, 02:50:31 PM »
just sayin', it is on every other platform now anyway

Gest

« Reply #1014 on: February 03, 2009, 05:58:14 PM »
not the wii, which is what i damn'in own

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1015 on: February 03, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »
not the wii, which is what i damn'in own
bummer, you could play the emulated version. i'd upload the file, but i think i deleted it a few years ago.

Gest

« Reply #1016 on: February 03, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »
i know how to get a hold of it, but playing iso's of n64 and psx games is not only laggy but id rather play a real version on the tv screen. i guess i could buy it seeing as how i own a ps2, since i dont own a single game for it

tompettyandtheforeskins

• Rep: 5
« Reply #1017 on: February 03, 2009, 09:26:16 PM »
Final Fantasy VII and Skate 2. Looking forward to Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5 in the near future. Killzone could very well flop though.

Gest

« Reply #1018 on: February 03, 2009, 10:23:53 PM »
about to play "the world ends with you" for the first time on my ds. i hear lotta good things about it

frisco

« Reply #1019 on: February 03, 2009, 10:31:45 PM »
about to play "the world ends with you" for the first time on my ds. i hear lotta good things about it

let me know how it is, heard it was pretty good but also super hard to string together combos and whatnot