Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556277 times)

frisco

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #1140 on: February 25, 2009, 07:45:23 AM »
^ I've heard too much good stuff about street fighter 4 not to to try it

Choad Muskrat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1141 on: February 25, 2009, 01:17:08 PM »
Mario Kart, Nintendo DS

I found out if you have wireless internet you can play online, so I've been kicking ass against people online while taking shits. It's glorious.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #1142 on: February 25, 2009, 03:43:12 PM »
Try playing at 4AM against some 12 year olds in Japan. They'll turtle your ass like whoa.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1143 on: February 25, 2009, 04:08:47 PM »
i finished ratchet and clank and brought it back and just as i was about to rent fear 2 some guy was returning his because his ps3 bricked so i bought it for $20. worth every fucking penny.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1144 on: February 25, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »
i finished ratchet and clank and brought it back and just as i was about to rent fear 2 some guy was returning his because his ps3 bricked so i bought it for $20. worth every fucking penny.
lucky score there.

frisco

« Reply #1145 on: February 25, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »

the mech shit on that game is so fun.

however once killzone 2 comes out, i wont play anything else

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #1146 on: February 25, 2009, 08:52:47 PM »
Fear 2 demo.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1147 on: February 26, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »
Try playing at 4AM against some 12 year olds in Japan. They'll turtle your ass like whoa.

Yea whenever I see a name pop up that's like '漢字白話馬' I get nervous. The key is to always hold on to a green shell or something you can reject the red shell coming from behind with. Also throwing bannanas and bombs ahead is a good technique once mastered.

There's also these cheating ass motherfuckers who string together the sliding turbo boost thingy so their basically turbo boosting the whole race. That's just not fair.

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #1148 on: February 26, 2009, 11:25:41 AM »
i think hes talking bout street fighter.....not mario kart dog
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1149 on: February 26, 2009, 12:02:22 PM »
i think hes talking bout street fighter.....not mario kart dog

ha, indeed, I was thinking turtle = green or red shell

frisco

« Reply #1150 on: February 26, 2009, 01:35:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yea whenever I see a name pop up that's like '漢字白話馬' I get nervous. The key is to always hold on to a green shell or something you can reject the red shell coming from behind with. Also throwing bannanas and bombs ahead is a good technique once mastered.

There's also these cheating ass motherfuckers who string together the sliding turbo boost thingy so their basically turbo boosting the whole race. That's just not fair.

Do you mean drift boosting? thats like a key part of the game and has been since the N64 version, if you dont do that your pretty much fucked

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #1151 on: February 26, 2009, 03:14:27 PM »
go back to california gaijin, drifting is for JAPANESE

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #1152 on: February 26, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
Got Street Fighter 3rd strike to work on my computer. Stoked.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1153 on: February 26, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Do you mean drift boosting? thats like a key part of the game and has been since the N64 version, if you dont do that your pretty much fucked

I do it on every turn, but I've seen some people snake back and forth on straightaways through the entire race doing it

frisco

« Reply #1154 on: February 28, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »
Killzone 2 is fucking great, I hope all the PS3 pals get on it, have yet to try the online but the campaign is so dope, one of my favourite first person shooters to date

seriously, get it

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #1155 on: February 28, 2009, 06:12:23 AM »
mario golf
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1156 on: February 28, 2009, 06:14:33 AM »
Killzone 2 is fucking great, I hope all the PS3 pals get on it, have yet to try the online but the campaign is so dope, one of my favourite first person shooters to date

seriously, get it

killzone 1 one blew my mind a few years back, I had never seen such good graphics for a ps2 game, I can't imagine the ones now
do you still play with templar and that half hellgast/human dude?

frisco

« Reply #1157 on: February 28, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »
no your human, although templar is in the game

fuck i was just playing online, got 50 kills and 18 deaths in one game, after the game was over i quit and it didnt count any of my kills, hooray
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 07:00:11 AM by frisco »

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #1158 on: February 28, 2009, 09:54:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I do it on every turn, but I've seen some people snake back and forth on straightaways through the entire race doing it

The hardest part about getting mad on a DS is that if you throw it, it's not like just like throwing your controller.

You're throwing your controller, your game system, the game, the television, the 5.1 surround sound, and all the plugs that connect to the TV against a wall because some 9 year old in Japan whizzed by the checkered flag on you at 5AM.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1159 on: February 28, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »
Expand Quote

seriously, get it
[close]

killzone 1 one blew my mind a few years back, I had never seen such good graphics for a ps2 game, I can't imagine the ones now
do you still play with templar and that half hellgast/human dude?

this is seriously one of the most visually pleasing games ive played. the first half hour or so i felt completly regular in it, then i got used to the controls and the movement speeds and things and started to rape house. i was going to just play for a bit yesterday and then clean the house and i ended up playing until near midnight. i think im on the last part of the game and its stupid fucking hard, waves of gnarlies kicking my ass in 1080i. i cant wait to get online with this shit.

also a friend of mine just got a 160 gig ps3 from eb games that came with socom (with headset) resistance 2 and drakes fortune for $80 because he traded in a Wii that didnt even play games and a couple wii games that were sitting around. we got down on resistance 2 for a couple hours last night. he'll be on the killzone tip soon. i had never played that drakes fortune game before and man was that ever awesome too.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

« Reply #1160 on: February 28, 2009, 08:42:40 PM »

fuck i was just playing online, got 50 kills and 18 deaths in one game, after the game was over i quit and it didnt count any of my kills, hooray

so good!
it sucks in the beginning cuz you start out with nothing, but you slowly get more shit.
I am psyched on the engineer dude! posting up robot sentries where ever is needed.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1161 on: February 28, 2009, 08:49:15 PM »
I can't stop playing GTAIV. How do you guys stop a game and start on a different one?

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #1162 on: February 28, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

so good!
it sucks in the beginning cuz you start out with nothing, but you slowly get more shit.
I am psyched on the engineer dude! posting up robot sentries where ever is needed.

it really sounds like the multiplayer is a cross between halo 3 and team fortress 2. if i had a ps3 i would check it for sure.

frisco

« Reply #1163 on: February 28, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »
ah man this online is hard to get used to, after playing just oodles and oodles of cod 4 this feels so sluggissh but once you get used to it it's amazing, i almost have the multi grenade perk which will help a lot, trying to shoot someone from a distance while moving is near impossible

i created the slap clan, message me when you guys are online and well get on it

ale

• Rep: 4
  • meh.
« Reply #1164 on: March 01, 2009, 02:23:58 AM »
and i just finished a game of COD4...

« Reply #1165 on: March 01, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »
ah man this online is hard to get used to, after playing just oodles and oodles of cod 4 this feels so sluggissh but once you get used to it it's amazing, i almost have the multi grenade perk which will help a lot, trying to shoot someone from a distance while moving is near impossible

hehe i created one a few days ago.
I sent you an invite  for it.
anyways i just unlocked the heavy armor dude. Multiplayer is definitely picking up pace with everyone unlocking stuff.

frisco

« Reply #1166 on: March 01, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
hehe i created one a few days ago.
I sent you an invite  for it.
anyways i just unlocked the heavy armor dude. Multiplayer is definitely picking up pace with everyone unlocking stuff.

i was waiting for it to pick up, its going to take me a little while to catch up, im not sure how the game will be with all these mg turrets, could be a tad shady. I saw that you got SLAP registered, it was taken when i tried so i had to use PALS, looks a little regular when I kill people, i'll join you online soon i'm still finishing up the campaign which is fucking dope, usually on new games i jump right onto the online and eventually go back and play the story but this one is amazing

istayhigh

« Reply #1167 on: March 01, 2009, 12:05:46 PM »
i have the killzones.
played my first match last night, shits fun.
campaign is pretty awesome. I think i'm around the middle of it.

let's play

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1168 on: March 01, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
im almost ready to try some online, i have a feeling im on the last part of the campaign, shit has gotten really fucking hard and gnarly.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

skasta

• Rep: -19
  • §
« Reply #1169 on: March 01, 2009, 09:57:04 PM »
Resistance 1, I just got done beating Resistance 2. I got a ps3 at circuit city for a 100 off and the game was like half off. Resistance 2 was sick, so I decided to get the first one. Resistance 1 is really long and I can only play for two hours at the most before my eyes get too strained. I've probably played about 10 hours so far. I seriously cannot wait to beat this freaking game and just get it over with.