Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 310942 times)

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #1170 on: February 24, 2009, 01:31:10 AM »
The PSN games I have downloaded are PAIN, Pixel Junk Monsters, Super Stardust HD and Flower

Flower is pretty good. You just float around controlling a petal threw the air tilting the six axis. Its a relaxing game and it looks great but it dose get boring pretty quick. Pixel Junk Monsters is alright and you get lots of levels to play. But PAIN gets crap pretty quick tbh. I think the best is Super Stardust HD.

There are demos of PJ Monsters and SS HD on the store so I would try them out. SS HD is the best PSN game imo, but Flower is worth getting if you are in the mood for a chill out game

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 366
« Reply #1171 on: February 24, 2009, 09:37:42 AM »
i know a couple people with Super Stardust HD and they tell me its beyond awesome. i am getting the demo right now.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #1172 on: February 24, 2009, 09:47:59 AM »
World of Goo, and it was pretty fun, and free

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 09:51:29 AM by boyan »

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj
« Reply #1173 on: February 24, 2009, 12:33:05 PM »
The PSN games I have downloaded are PAIN, Pixel Junk Monsters, Super Stardust HD and Flower

Flower is pretty good. You just float around controlling a petal threw the air tilting the six axis. Its a relaxing game and it looks great but it dose get boring pretty quick. Pixel Junk Monsters is alright and you get lots of levels to play. But PAIN gets crap pretty quick tbh. I think the best is Super Stardust HD.

There are demos of PJ Monsters and SS HD on the store so I would try them out. SS HD is the best PSN game imo, but Flower is worth getting if you are in the mood for a chill out game

I didn't even know it had a demo. I'll try it out at the end of the week when all of my classes stop giving me exams and quizzes all in the same time.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

CeeyMar

« Reply #1174 on: February 24, 2009, 02:51:31 PM »
Dead Space demo. Shits hard and the fuck is up with the bugs?

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #1175 on: February 24, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »
gonna play some left 4 dead tonight. i was inspired by this:
http://www.spankwire.com/Left-4-Head/video157220/

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #1176 on: February 24, 2009, 06:03:10 PM »
Braid is on sale this week on xbox live, so I picked that up.  Pretty fun but seems like it's gonna be a short game
do more yoga!

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1177 on: February 24, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »
just rented rachet and clank to make me feel less shitty about this flu of death and preordered KZ2. im so hyped for a new shooter.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

gnz

• Rep: 24
« Reply #1178 on: February 25, 2009, 06:18:03 AM »

I feel like I'm 12 years old again.  I got a HORI Real Arcade Pro 3, modded it up with Sanwa buttons... ready to go!

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
« Reply #1179 on: February 25, 2009, 07:44:00 AM »

I feel like I'm 12 years old again.  I got a HORI Real Arcade Pro 3, modded it up with Sanwa buttons... ready to go!

that sir, is win

frisco

« Reply #1180 on: February 25, 2009, 07:45:23 AM »
^ I've heard too much good stuff about street fighter 4 not to to try it

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #1181 on: February 25, 2009, 01:17:08 PM »
Mario Kart, Nintendo DS

I found out if you have wireless internet you can play online, so I've been kicking ass against people online while taking shits. It's glorious.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #1182 on: February 25, 2009, 03:43:12 PM »
Try playing at 4AM against some 12 year olds in Japan. They'll turtle your ass like whoa.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1183 on: February 25, 2009, 04:08:47 PM »
i finished ratchet and clank and brought it back and just as i was about to rent fear 2 some guy was returning his because his ps3 bricked so i bought it for $20. worth every fucking penny.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1184 on: February 25, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »
i finished ratchet and clank and brought it back and just as i was about to rent fear 2 some guy was returning his because his ps3 bricked so i bought it for $20. worth every fucking penny.
lucky score there.

frisco

« Reply #1185 on: February 25, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »

the mech shit on that game is so fun.

however once killzone 2 comes out, i wont play anything else

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #1186 on: February 25, 2009, 08:52:47 PM »
Fear 2 demo.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1187 on: February 26, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »
Try playing at 4AM against some 12 year olds in Japan. They'll turtle your ass like whoa.

Yea whenever I see a name pop up that's like '漢字白話馬' I get nervous. The key is to always hold on to a green shell or something you can reject the red shell coming from behind with. Also throwing bannanas and bombs ahead is a good technique once mastered.

There's also these cheating ass motherfuckers who string together the sliding turbo boost thingy so their basically turbo boosting the whole race. That's just not fair.

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
  • only the classics
« Reply #1188 on: February 26, 2009, 11:25:41 AM »
i think hes talking bout street fighter.....not mario kart dog
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1189 on: February 26, 2009, 12:02:22 PM »
i think hes talking bout street fighter.....not mario kart dog

ha, indeed, I was thinking turtle = green or red shell

frisco

« Reply #1190 on: February 26, 2009, 01:35:18 PM »

Yea whenever I see a name pop up that's like '漢字白話馬' I get nervous. The key is to always hold on to a green shell or something you can reject the red shell coming from behind with. Also throwing bannanas and bombs ahead is a good technique once mastered.

There's also these cheating ass motherfuckers who string together the sliding turbo boost thingy so their basically turbo boosting the whole race. That's just not fair.

Do you mean drift boosting? thats like a key part of the game and has been since the N64 version, if you dont do that your pretty much fucked

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #1191 on: February 26, 2009, 03:14:27 PM »
go back to california gaijin, drifting is for JAPANESE

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 345
« Reply #1192 on: February 26, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
Got Street Fighter 3rd strike to work on my computer. Stoked.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1193 on: February 26, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »

Do you mean drift boosting? thats like a key part of the game and has been since the N64 version, if you dont do that your pretty much fucked

I do it on every turn, but I've seen some people snake back and forth on straightaways through the entire race doing it

frisco

« Reply #1194 on: February 28, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »
Killzone 2 is fucking great, I hope all the PS3 pals get on it, have yet to try the online but the campaign is so dope, one of my favourite first person shooters to date

seriously, get it

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
  • only the classics
« Reply #1195 on: February 28, 2009, 06:12:23 AM »
mario golf
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #1196 on: February 28, 2009, 06:14:33 AM »
Killzone 2 is fucking great, I hope all the PS3 pals get on it, have yet to try the online but the campaign is so dope, one of my favourite first person shooters to date

seriously, get it

killzone 1 one blew my mind a few years back, I had never seen such good graphics for a ps2 game, I can't imagine the ones now
do you still play with templar and that half hellgast/human dude?

frisco

« Reply #1197 on: February 28, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »
no your human, although templar is in the game

fuck i was just playing online, got 50 kills and 18 deaths in one game, after the game was over i quit and it didnt count any of my kills, hooray
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 07:00:11 AM by frisco »

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #1198 on: February 28, 2009, 09:54:52 AM »

I do it on every turn, but I've seen some people snake back and forth on straightaways through the entire race doing it

The hardest part about getting mad on a DS is that if you throw it, it's not like just like throwing your controller.

You're throwing your controller, your game system, the game, the television, the 5.1 surround sound, and all the plugs that connect to the TV against a wall because some 9 year old in Japan whizzed by the checkered flag on you at 5AM.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1199 on: February 28, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »

seriously, get it

killzone 1 one blew my mind a few years back, I had never seen such good graphics for a ps2 game, I can't imagine the ones now
do you still play with templar and that half hellgast/human dude?

this is seriously one of the most visually pleasing games ive played. the first half hour or so i felt completly retarded in it, then i got used to the controls and the movement speeds and things and started to rape house. i was going to just play for a bit yesterday and then clean the house and i ended up playing until near midnight. i think im on the last part of the game and its stupid fucking hard, waves of gnarlies kicking my ass in 1080i. i cant wait to get online with this shit.

also a friend of mine just got a 160 gig ps3 from eb games that came with socom (with headset) resistance 2 and drakes fortune for $80 because he traded in a Wii that didnt even play games and a couple wii games that were sitting around. we got down on resistance 2 for a couple hours last night. he'll be on the killzone tip soon. i had never played that drakes fortune game before and man was that ever awesome too.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES