Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 310796 times)

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #1200 on: February 28, 2009, 08:42:40 PM »
no your human, although templar is in the game

fuck i was just playing online, got 50 kills and 18 deaths in one game, after the game was over i quit and it didnt count any of my kills, hooray

so good!
it sucks in the beginning cuz you start out with nothing, but you slowly get more shit.
I am psyched on the engineer dude! posting up robot sentries where ever is needed.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1201 on: February 28, 2009, 08:49:15 PM »
I can't stop playing GTAIV. How do you guys stop a game and start on a different one?

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #1202 on: February 28, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »
no your human, although templar is in the game

fuck i was just playing online, got 50 kills and 18 deaths in one game, after the game was over i quit and it didnt count any of my kills, hooray

so good!
it sucks in the beginning cuz you start out with nothing, but you slowly get more shit.
I am psyched on the engineer dude! posting up robot sentries where ever is needed.

it really sounds like the multiplayer is a cross between halo 3 and team fortress 2. if i had a ps3 i would check it for sure.

frisco

« Reply #1203 on: February 28, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »
ah man this online is hard to get used to, after playing just oodles and oodles of cod 4 this feels so sluggissh but once you get used to it it's amazing, i almost have the multi grenade perk which will help a lot, trying to shoot someone from a distance while moving is near impossible

i created the slap clan, message me when you guys are online and well get on it

ale

• Rep: 4
  • meh.
« Reply #1204 on: March 01, 2009, 02:23:58 AM »
and i just finished a game of COD4...

« Reply #1205 on: March 01, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »
ah man this online is hard to get used to, after playing just oodles and oodles of cod 4 this feels so sluggissh but once you get used to it it's amazing, i almost have the multi grenade perk which will help a lot, trying to shoot someone from a distance while moving is near impossible

hehe i created one a few days ago.
I sent you an invite  for it.
anyways i just unlocked the heavy armor dude. Multiplayer is definitely picking up pace with everyone unlocking stuff.

frisco

« Reply #1206 on: March 01, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »

hehe i created one a few days ago.
I sent you an invite  for it.
anyways i just unlocked the heavy armor dude. Multiplayer is definitely picking up pace with everyone unlocking stuff.

i was waiting for it to pick up, its going to take me a little while to catch up, im not sure how the game will be with all these mg turrets, could be a tad shady. I saw that you got SLAP registered, it was taken when i tried so i had to use PALS, looks a little retarded when I kill people, i'll join you online soon i'm still finishing up the campaign which is fucking dope, usually on new games i jump right onto the online and eventually go back and play the story but this one is amazing

istayhigh

« Reply #1207 on: March 01, 2009, 12:05:46 PM »
i have the killzones.
played my first match last night, shits fun.
campaign is pretty awesome. I think i'm around the middle of it.

let's play

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 366
« Reply #1208 on: March 01, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
im almost ready to try some online, i have a feeling im on the last part of the campaign, shit has gotten really fucking hard and gnarly.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

skasta

• Rep: -19
« Reply #1209 on: March 01, 2009, 09:57:04 PM »
Resistance 1, I just got done beating Resistance 2. I got a ps3 at circuit city for a 100 off and the game was like half off. Resistance 2 was sick, so I decided to get the first one. Resistance 1 is really long and I can only play for two hours at the most before my eyes get too strained. I've probably played about 10 hours so far. I seriously cannot wait to beat this freaking game and just get it over with.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1210 on: March 01, 2009, 10:05:59 PM »
Resistance 1, I just got done beating Resistance 2. I got a ps3 at circuit city for a 100 off and the game was like half off. Resistance 2 was sick, so I decided to get the first one. Resistance 1 is really long and I can only play for two hours at the most before my eyes get too strained. I've probably played about 10 hours so far. I seriously cannot wait to beat this freaking game and just get it over with.

How much was the Playstation? I heard Circuit City raised their prices, then dropped them and called it a sale. So was it $300 like it should have been?

Snakestyle

« Reply #1211 on: March 01, 2009, 10:37:33 PM »
Killzone 2 makes my eyes melt.  I didn't think a game could be more visually pleasing then Gears of War 1, but KZ is ridiculously good-looking and fun as fuck to play.

istayhigh

« Reply #1212 on: March 02, 2009, 12:31:55 AM »
hell yea just beat the campaign on killzone

shit was intense

WWD4D?

« Reply #1213 on: March 04, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »
Mortal Kombat 3
I always get my ass kicked on that game though, it sucks.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #1214 on: March 05, 2009, 11:40:58 AM »
Mario kart DS on my sister's pink DS.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #1215 on: March 05, 2009, 11:45:24 AM »
the street fighter anthology on PS2 but mostly playing alpha 3.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #1216 on: March 05, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »
Try playing at 4AM against some 12 year olds in Japan. They'll turtle your ass like whoa.

Yea whenever I see a name pop up that's like '漢字白話馬' I get nervous. The key is to always hold on to a green shell or something you can reject the red shell coming from behind with. Also throwing bannanas and bombs ahead is a good technique once mastered.

There's also these cheating ass motherfuckers who string together the sliding turbo boost thingy so their basically turbo boosting the whole race. That's just not fair.

Do you mean drift boosting? thats like a key part of the game and has been since the N64 version, if you dont do that your pretty much fucked

I do it on every turn, but I've seen some people snake back and forth on straightaways through the entire race doing it

The hardest part about getting mad on a DS is that if you throw it, it's not like just like throwing your controller.

You're throwing your controller, your game system, the game, the television, the 5.1 surround sound, and all the plugs that connect to the TV against a wall because some 9 year old in Japan whizzed by the checkered flag on you at 5AM.

I was never much of a controller thrower, but today while taking a shit, 4th race I was about to come first and fucker somehow passes me in the last possible second because he happened to pick up 3 mushrooms on the last Q box. I almost focused my DS. Instead I took a deep breath and wiped my ass.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #1217 on: March 07, 2009, 08:52:35 AM »
Jak and Daxter

angryfacedman

« Reply #1218 on: March 07, 2009, 02:15:57 PM »
Skate 2!

Freeskate!! Fuck the story.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #1219 on: March 07, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »
i figured out that my xbox 360 will read discs again for some reason if i stand it up, so i started playing cod 4 with my friends. we accidentally started some serious turf wars when we saw some kid with the clan tag [W33D] so we all copied it kinda as a joke.

then a hour later we join team deathmatch against the actual [W33D] clan of cod supernerds and got dominated by golden shotguns and shittalking 13 year olds. im liking this game sofar.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #1220 on: March 07, 2009, 07:42:37 PM »
thinknin about going to rent the new street fighter, i havent followed videos games much lately except for skate... whos played it? is it worth my time?  i need something to do on saterday night cuz im sick and i cant go out boozing. And i want to avoid playin mario party 8 with my younger sister and her friends tonight.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 345
« Reply #1221 on: March 07, 2009, 07:51:32 PM »
You'll love it.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #1222 on: March 07, 2009, 07:56:44 PM »
You'll love it.
im heading to the video store now.. haha.

axl rose

• Rep: -16
« Reply #1223 on: March 07, 2009, 10:22:27 PM »
ive been pretty psyched on shaq fu for sega genesis.

Gest

« Reply #1224 on: March 07, 2009, 10:39:30 PM »
i am so excited for madworld coming out within days, some of you wii guys have to be getting this too. gonna be SO good

also, gta chinatown, fuck gonna be the best month ever

Sjorsh

« Reply #1225 on: March 08, 2009, 04:01:46 AM »
mario kart wii

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • reptiles
« Reply #1226 on: March 08, 2009, 09:28:02 AM »
castlevania IV. i left all my systems at home because I really can't be fucking with that shit at school but my roommate has an nes. i'm jonesing really hard for a massive videgame troll out day. it'll be like a graduation present though when i can finally get back to my COD4 account, mlb the show, and buy arkham asylum.

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
« Reply #1227 on: March 08, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »
You'll love it.
im heading to the video store now.. haha.

it really is great.  but i have NO fun playing with the controller, a stick is the way to be playing any fighting game.  if you like it, man up and get a stick.

« Reply #1228 on: March 08, 2009, 10:27:02 PM »
Lucked out and got FEAR 2.

it pretty sweet, as far as buying, you should probably rent it 1st to check it out.

If your into slo-mo's, then this is it.
Ive gone through 3 levels already and havent really experienced that fear like in the demo yet.

So far loading times suck, you cant change the controller config, and MP is aight.

frisco

« Reply #1229 on: March 08, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »
sounds like a rent, my girlfriend bought me the first one randomly and I returned it for a controller haha, theyre good games but it just seems like another generic shooter, I just beat the Killzone 2 campaign, pretty short, I want to try it again on the hardest difficulty

I still need to beat the Metal Gear campaign, Resistance 2 campaign and GTA4, Im so bad with them I usually just play for the online