Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 310978 times)

Gest

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #1320 on: March 16, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »
dkc2 is definitely the hardest out of the 3, the levels are all twice or three times as long as the ones in the third and just a whole ton harder if i recall correctly from over a decade ago. i still have all three somewhere.so many of my friends have dk64 for n64 but none of em have the expansion pack for some reason, pisses me off, that game is incredible

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
  • #beatitup
« Reply #1321 on: March 16, 2009, 12:48:31 AM »
dkc2 is definitely the hardest out of the 3, the levels are all twice or three times as long as the ones in the third and just a whole ton harder if i recall correctly from over a decade ago. i still have all three somewhere.so many of my friends have dk64 for n64 but none of em have the expansion pack for some reason, pisses me off, that game is incredible

That game is nothing but a fucking bullshit collectathon.  Just like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie.  Jet Force Gemini on the other hand was some hot shit.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1322 on: March 16, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
Has anyone played Fallout 3? Thinking of getting it this week as its my birthday Wednesday.

And for all the pals on PS3 my new PSN is: Arkitech

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 366
« Reply #1323 on: March 16, 2009, 12:06:52 PM »
Has anyone played Fallout 3? Thinking of getting it this week as its my birthday Wednesday.

im getting in before someone points out how much walking there is in the game, BUY THAT GAME. its pretty fuckin awesome, and you NEVER run out of things to do. the game is long as fuck and worth every penny. ive been playing the fuck out of it since it came out. secrets and trophies galore.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1324 on: March 16, 2009, 12:13:06 PM »
Think I'll order that then.

Also been playing Little Big Planet as it came free with my new PS3. Its alright, nothing worth buying though.

frisco

« Reply #1325 on: March 16, 2009, 12:14:42 PM »
As guile said, if you love walking, buy it, I tried it again the other day, I asked my friend to borrow it and I tried my hardest to get into it but I am not made for these "ever quest" type RPGs, Im back onto Modern again, nothing seems to be able to top that game

Gest

« Reply #1326 on: March 16, 2009, 01:36:56 PM »

That game is nothing but a fucking bullshit collectathon.  Just like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie.  Jet Force Gemini on the other hand was some hot shit.
jet force gemini was some really good shit, i remember my friend let me borrow it and i had it for YEARS before i just ended up losing it. rare fucked up by not continuing that franchise. i always killed the cute little bear tribe peoples and felt so bad about it

CeeyMar

« Reply #1327 on: March 16, 2009, 05:53:19 PM »

im getting in before someone points out how much walking there is in the game, BUY THAT GAME. its pretty fuckin awesome, and you NEVER run out of things to do. the game is long as fuck and worth every penny. ive been playing the fuck out of it since it came out. secrets and trophies galore.

I'm pretty much over that game because I can't find Casey Smiths garage where the fuck is it? Aside from that its pretty fun and can suck up so much time.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1328 on: March 16, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »

I'm pretty much over that game because I can't find Casey Smiths garage where the fuck is it? Aside from that its pretty fun and can suck up so much time.

im pretty sure its near Little lamplight, but i would have to pop it in and check, if you still cant find it later ill take a look for you.

i finally got my GTAIV back, i lent it to a friend right after i bought it and havent seen it since, and i had my ps3 wiped clean so i get to re-discover the awesomeness again.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Gest

« Reply #1329 on: March 16, 2009, 08:28:55 PM »
guile/travis you are FUCKED you better get gta ds I WILL HAVE IT TOMORROW

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1330 on: March 16, 2009, 09:12:31 PM »
ive been dying to get a DS forever, ive been lurking the pawnshops hard.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Gest

« Reply #1331 on: March 16, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »
lucky 4 U! the dsi is coming to america this month im pretty sure, so ds prices will be going

D
O
W
N

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #1332 on: March 16, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »
left 4 dead and it sucks.

istayhigh

« Reply #1333 on: March 17, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »
trying to beat killzone2 on elite.
shit is hard aha

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #1334 on: March 17, 2009, 02:21:44 PM »
only if you are playing with dicks

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
« Reply #1335 on: March 17, 2009, 02:53:12 PM »

GTA Chinatown leaked like 4 days ago, i've been playing it any moment i can, it's so damn good.

i think i could reply to just about every topic in here, i really love video games.

are you playing it for the 360 and playing it single player?  that's the only way that game could possibly suck.  i got sick of it for a bit, but the other night i played and was reminded of how fun it was.

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1336 on: March 17, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »
are you playing it for the 360 and playing it single player?  that's the only way that game could possibly suck.  i got sick of it for a bit, but the other night i played and was reminded of how fun it was.
for real, it's amazing how fun that game is in sporadic small doses

frisco

« Reply #1337 on: March 17, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »

i think i could reply to just about every topic in here, i really love video games.

here here, going to go spruce up some killzone now

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #1338 on: March 17, 2009, 04:09:00 PM »
I finally got COD 5 last night, and since I started online in Boot Camp Girl Retard mode, I was calling everyone a bitch, abortion, and fuckhead for not keeping up.

When the Victory screen showed up, I heard a bunch of 12 year olds start screaming "Yeah Victory!"

No, I don't feel bad, but I also wouldn't let my child play this game online.

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #1339 on: March 19, 2009, 05:42:32 PM »

GTA Chinatown leaked like 4 days ago, i've been playing it any moment i can, it's so damn good.

ya, single player. the game seems so repetitive and the graphics suck. im playing turok now, game play and graphics are decent.

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #1340 on: March 19, 2009, 05:53:08 PM »
Killzone is awesome, but I get my ass handed to me in MP.  Too much CoD before I guess, and the controller sensitivity is totally different, so it's harder for me to aim or something.  I'll get the hang of it.
do more yoga!

RaunchyKid

« Reply #1341 on: March 19, 2009, 06:00:43 PM »
Donkey Kong Country
I'm in the third area with 30%. The file that has beat the game is at 54%.
I noticed that there is a "!" next to the title of the level, if you completely beat it. I cannot completely beat "Stop and Go Station". I'm thinking that I have to get "KONG" for each level and find the bonus spots. The only thing I can't find in that level is the "O".

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1342 on: March 19, 2009, 10:32:10 PM »
What would everyone recommend out of RE5, COD [email protected], and Killzone 2? I'm leaning toward COD right now.

max power

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1343 on: March 19, 2009, 10:33:53 PM »
i just got raped on the new world at war maps. they are pretty good, though.

frisco

« Reply #1344 on: March 19, 2009, 10:46:01 PM »
What would everyone recommend out of RE5, COD [email protected], and Killzone 2? I'm leaning toward COD right now.

killzone 2, no question

but above all those lists make sure you buy COD Modern - best game for any system

istayhigh

« Reply #1345 on: March 19, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »
yea get killzone2.
shit is fun.

i think i'm gonna borrow RE5 soon, see how that is

Gest

« Reply #1346 on: March 19, 2009, 11:25:03 PM »
i cant quit playing gta ds

frisco

« Reply #1347 on: March 20, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • Keep It +
« Reply #1348 on: March 20, 2009, 01:57:48 PM »
RE5 is so badass.  i just started chapter 6.  i'm gonna finish it up tonight and then start the advanced shit.

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #1349 on: March 20, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »
RE5 is so badass.  i just started chapter 6.  i'm gonna finish it up tonight and then start the advanced shit.
fuck yeah, i just ended a 2 hour session with a homie. we went our separate ways to grab some food then we're gonna get back to ending pussified zombie bitchs. i swear zombie games are the most fun.
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.