Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556247 times)

Guile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #1530 on: May 13, 2009, 12:53:57 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1531 on: May 13, 2009, 12:55:26 PM »
here's some more:

http://imgur.com/2K3h.jpg
http://imgur.com/2KH.jpg
http://imgur.com/2KWD.jpg
http://imgur.com/2KkX.jpg
http://imgur.com/2Kt.jpg

They are out of a magazine. I think there are a few more pages...

ALT

• SLAP Pal

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #1533 on: May 13, 2009, 12:59:28 PM »
Someone better make a Road Rash-ish snow mobile mod.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1534 on: May 13, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »
sick, yeah they are gonna air another trailer on the 24th supposedly.

Cons- No co-op feature. *(well to be determined)
         Length of the game will be as long as the 1st one.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #1535 on: May 13, 2009, 02:20:15 PM »
And here's the last 5 pages:

http://imgur.com/2K3h.jpg
http://imgur.com/2KH.jpg
http://imgur.com/2KWD.jpg
http://imgur.com/2KkX.jpg
http://imgur.com/2Kt.jpg

These are the same links over again, do you have the rest? Thanks regardless, I'm so psyched for this shit.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1536 on: May 13, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »

These are the same links over again, do you have the rest? Thanks regardless, I'm so psyched for this shit.

Sorry about that. Looks like all the links for the rest have been taken down.

frisco

« Reply #1537 on: May 13, 2009, 04:21:43 PM »
FUCK they got taken down, a shower of cum gnars to whoever re ups it or links me

frisco

« Reply #1538 on: May 13, 2009, 04:29:21 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr-_2lT7ej8

was this it?

I just read there is a perk where you could use 2 attachments for a gun, a red dot sight and a silencer

Every gun from modern is in the game, with the addition of something like 20 more

ALT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1539 on: May 13, 2009, 04:40:30 PM »
Yeah those were the pics, but the ones I posted up were scans from the magazine with all the info. I have searched but it looks like they have been taken down from every site. All I could find was the screen shots http://games.tiscali.cz/news/news.asp?id=32799&r=top

Here's the main info from it anyway:

* No coop.
    * Special Forces mode, several missions in the spirit of Mile High Club.
    * More open ended gameplay.
    * No infinitely respawning enemies.
    * Swimming mode enabled.
    * A ‘Stealthy’ Oil pipeline Scuba Mission will be included in campaign mode.
    * A level will definetly be based in Rio De Janeiro.
    * Siberian Level will feature in campaign mode.
    * Vehicles (e.g. Trucks, Tanks etc.) will be introduced into the Modern Era.
    * A ‘Helicopter Based’ Level will be featured.

* An Oil Tanker level will also be featured.
    * Ken Lally (Wesker from Resident Evil 5) will be voice acting. Most likely as a Russian villain.
    * Soap is in the game as a “grizzled vet” NPC.
    * Single player enemies will have “customized” weapons similar to the multiplayer component of COD4.
    * The ice mission shown to GI demonstrated the game’s open-ended approach to combat, showing how stealth can be implemented if the player chooses.

* While the gameplay is open-ended, the story is “on-rails”.
    * Infinity Ward realizes that the “invisible line” where enemies will stop coming in COD4 wasn’t great, so they’re trying hard to eliminate that.

* “Special Forces Mode” is a major part of MW2, a series of missions in the spirit of the Mile High Club from COD4. It will also have co-op in this mode. Gears-style bleed-out-and-partner-revive will be used.
    * Co-op apparently won’t exist in Story Mode.
    * Riot shields will be implemented in the game.
    * Zakhaev’s former associate, Makarov, is the “new face of global terrorism.”
    * Snowmobiles are used as a form of escape in the demonstration. Unclear whether or not the player will drive, shoot, or both.
    * Players will alternate using the two triggers to climb ice-walls.
    * Movable turrets will be used in SF mode and Single Player, no official word on online use.
    * IW wants to implement an accomplishment system to online, as they want to make their players famous.
    * Online mode will use a “Live-Patching” system, where IW can manipulate spawn logic or certain parts of a multiplayer map without doing a full-blown patch.

* Another demoed area shows an enormous desert setting where Task Force 141 drops into a wasteland and must navigate a “lengthy trek” to a fully-rendered valley with scattered caves, reminiscent of Iron Man.
    * IW is focusing on details for the COD4 sequel, citing iced-up tire treads in the Russian level.
    * The game will run in 60 frames per second.
    * Also, they are lengthening the single player past the 6-10 hour mark of COD4.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1540 on: May 13, 2009, 04:48:08 PM »
i could really use a time machine right now. if it only goes backwards, im going to go back to when i had MW and not W@W. forwards, im going to get MW2 and some crazy future weed.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

ZipZinger

« Reply #1541 on: May 13, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »
t woods

dtrigiani

• Rep: 26
  • captain
« Reply #1542 on: May 13, 2009, 06:35:02 PM »
I was mostly into cod4 for the multiplayer - I still play it now, in fact - but the campaign was pretty good, too. It's good that they're fixing that infinitely respawning enemies thing; most of the campaign was spent either pinned down by a constant wave of bad guys, or just sprinting up far enough that they stop spawning and let my team help me out a bit.

Hopefully the vehicles don't contribute the multiplayer's shittiness like they did in w@w, and I like most of the new elements that will be brought in. I don't think I've ever been so stoked for a game, not even 5 years ago when I should have been in my gaming prime. I was always a late bloomer, though, and now I'm fully prepared to kick ass.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1543 on: May 13, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
im hyped for vehicles, they are the easiest way to get kills. there is always someone running to get into a tank so you can just wait for them to run for it or wait till they get in and try to use the turret then "bink!" head shot. i would say its the second least usefull but most used thing other than last stand that doubles my kill percentage. why do people always want to use last stand? is laying there slowly moving around in a circle really going to help?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

frisco

« Reply #1544 on: May 13, 2009, 07:02:32 PM »
im hyped for vehicles, they are the easiest way to get kills. there is always someone running to get into a tank so you can just wait for them to run for it or wait till they get in and try to use the turret then "bink!" head shot. i would say its the second least usefull but most used thing other than last stand that doubles my kill percentage. why do people always want to use last stand? is laying there slowly moving around in a circle really going to help?

in world you can get revived by someone else who has last stand, so its good for search and destroy and games where you dont respawn

they should have stuck to the modern formula, no vehicles, no bullshit

modern is the best fps you can buy

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #1545 on: May 13, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »
i get so pissed when im trying to use a bolyt action rifle and the guy i shot has last stand and someone else kills him on the ground
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1546 on: May 14, 2009, 01:27:56 AM »
How shitty is World at War? I'm playing CoD4 again cause all my friends have been getting on the program, but I'm thinking I need something to tide me over until November cause shit's starting to frustrate me. I kinda just want a change of pace which it seems bolt action rifles can deliver, since I pretty much exclusively enjoy sniping now. I swear to god taking another random grenade on Wet Work will drive me to do terrible, terrible things.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #1547 on: May 14, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »
world at war is fucking great man. i recommend getting it, especially if you're burnt out on cod4. you on ps3 or xbox?
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

frisco

« Reply #1548 on: May 14, 2009, 01:33:33 AM »
How shitty is World at War? I'm playing CoD4 again cause all my friends have been getting on the program, but I'm thinking I need something to tide me over until November cause shit's starting to frustrate me. I kinda just want a change of pace which it seems bolt action rifles can deliver, since I pretty much exclusively enjoy sniping now. I swear to god taking another random grenade on Wet Work will drive me to do terrible, terrible things.

pick up world at war, its a good game, zombie mode gives it a shit load of replay value, it plays almost exactly like modern, itl be hard to get used to the online like any new game but bolt action rifles are the fucking shit, its almost like no scope in modern but so damn satisfying, ive switched over and have pretty much only been doing that

dogs are fucking rad too, and only a few online levels have tanks

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1549 on: May 14, 2009, 01:37:28 AM »
dogs > helicopter .

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1550 on: May 14, 2009, 01:50:17 AM »
world at war is fucking great man. i recommend getting it, especially if you're burnt out on cod4. you on ps3 or xbox?

Xbox. I think if it has a decent price used I'll grab it sometime, hopefully Dead Space too.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1551 on: May 14, 2009, 01:55:09 AM »
join the slap clan on there when you do. and by slap codw@w clan on xbox i mean me and max power haha.

frisco

« Reply #1552 on: May 14, 2009, 02:03:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Xbox. I think if it has a decent price used I'll grab it sometime, hopefully Dead Space too.

you can find deadspace for cheap at ebgames, world wont be though, best bet is to trade in a few games to get it for cheaper/free

modern hasnt dropped in price since it first came out, 2 years ago on boxing day i was at best buy and modern was 29.99, i phoned a friend and asked if he wanted a copy and he declined, he spent like 1 year waiting for a price drop after that, huge regret not getting it

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1553 on: May 14, 2009, 01:33:10 PM »
dude dude dudes!

King of fighters is up! iam gonna dl later, but anyone knows if you can play online?
best fighting game ever!
and also Sprint is giving us a free game- the kung fu plastic game.  Limited time offer so dl now before its too late.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 01:40:36 PM by Livin The Psychedelic Lif »

ALT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1554 on: May 14, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

and also Sprint is giving us a free game- the kung fu plastic game.  Limited time offer so dl now before its too late.
Thanks for the heads up. I've played it for a bit offline but tbh it pisses me off. Play some co-op when you're online next, hopefully its better.

dtrigiani

• Rep: 26
  • captain
« Reply #1555 on: May 14, 2009, 04:17:56 PM »

cod4 is definitely way better. I enjoy sniping in both, but I do a lot more sniping when I play w@w. The only frustrating thing is that when people are too far away, it doesn't register at all. Worst thing in the world. w@w isn't a shitty game per se - I'm good at it, and I play it once in a while - it's just that cod4 is still so much better.

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #1556 on: May 14, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »
I played Geometry Wars last night at a friend house.  It's like an addictive epileptic fit.
do more yoga!

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1557 on: May 15, 2009, 12:58:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

cod4 is definitely way better. I enjoy sniping in both, but I do a lot more sniping when I play w@w. The only frustrating thing is that when people are too far away, it doesn't register at all. Worst thing in the world. w@w isn't a shitty game per se - I'm good at it, and I play it once in a while - it's just that cod4 is still so much better.

cod4 is SOOO much better. fuck i miss that game. not to take anything away from W@W, still an amazing and highly recommended purchase, just more or a "if youre sick of one toss in the other" game. i miss cod4 :(
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

istayhigh

« Reply #1559 on: May 19, 2009, 11:59:22 AM »
oh for anyone playin fallout3 on the ps3. they finally gonna start releasing the DLC for it in june.